Pumpkin Patch Spells - Halloween

Story Info
A very short story about a spell cast with a pumpkin.
581 words
4.4
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't going to post this story here on Literotica, but I have gotten several negative comments about my other Halloween stories telling me that they are too short. I wrote this story for a special contest on another site which called for Halloween micro-stories that included the word "pumpkin." The stories were limited to 100 words. It is very short... exactly 100 words, but it proves that you don't have to have a long story to tell the tale.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

WARNING! This warning is definitely not needed for this particular story, but I am including it because it is needed for most of my stories. If you decide to read other of my stories make sure that you read the disclosures and warnings at the beginning of each story.

All of my writing is intended for adults over the age of 18 ONLY. Stories may contain strong or even extreme sexual content. All people and events depicted are fictional and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Actions, situations, and responses are fictional ONLY and should not be attempted in real life.

All characters involved in sexual activity in this story are over the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 or do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality or if you reside in any state, province, nation, or tribal territory that prohibits the reading of acts depicted in these stories, please stop reading immediately and move to somewhere that exists in the twenty-first century.

Archiving and reposting of this story is permitted, but only if acknowledgment of copyright and statement of limitation of use is included with the article. This story is copyright (c) 2023 by The Technician.

Individual readers may archive and/or print single copies of this story for personal, non-commercial use. Production of multiple copies of this story on paper, disk, or other fixed format is expressly forbidden.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Marcie carved a smiling jack o'lantern and lit the special candle as the old woman had instructed. She was desperate to get David to notice her. Soon after placing the pumpkin in her window heavy, strange scents overwhelmed her with visions and dreams full of David and her and earth shattering sex.

Her phone awakened her. "I drove past last night," David said, "I couldn't believe the face on that pumpkin. Is it OK if I stop by to talk about it?"

She mumbled a yes and then gasped loudly as she saw the reflection of pumpkin's Big O face.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

I really don't expect this story to do real well because it was intended for a rather specialized contest. I posted it just to demonstrate an ultimate short story.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =