February Sucks. 750 Word Challenge.

Story Info
When the dream isn't what she thought it would be.
817 words
4.04
26.4k
52
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seadog777
Seadog777
646 Followers

All characters engaging in sexual activities are 18 years of age or older.

Any spelling or grammar mistakes are of my own doing.

I'd like to thank George Anderson for his permission to create an alternate ending. Here is a link to his original story.

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

*

It was just after one o'clock in the morning, and Linda was in the back of an uber going home. She felt horrible. Her pussy hurt. Her breasts hurt. She was absolutely disgusted with herself. She couldn't believe what she had done to her husband. It's like she got lost in a different world. To be chosen by NFL star tight end Marc LaValliere, from all the women in the club. To be whisked away like a fairytale. Within half an hour, it went from that fairytale to a nightmare.

Marc pulled his car into the garage and opened the door for her. She was giggling as they both quickly walked into the house. As soon as the door closed Marc pulled her into him and they started kissing. Linda felt weightless in his arms. He pulled his head away, and led her upstairs. He picked her up and carried her into his bedroom. Like a paperweight, he tossed her his large bed.

Linda felt the wetness almost dripping from her pussy. She watched Marc rip his shirt off. He had the body that she'd only seen on statues in books and TV. She pulled her dress up over her head. She laid back and pulled her panties down over her feet. When Marc dropped his pants, she saw the large bulge and she felt butterflies. She didn't mean to, but she thought to herself that Jim didn't make a bulge that big.

He smiled at her and told her to pull his underwear down. She crawled to the end of the bed and slid down to the floor. She took both hands and rubbed him, as she moved her hands to his waistband. Once her hands got to his hips, she pulled them down and he sprung out, almost hitting her face. It was the longest cock she'd ever seen in person. As she grasped it in her hand and pulled it into her mouth, she briefly noticed that her husband Jim was thicker than Marc.

Linda gave him a blowjob and swallowed his cum. Marc never went soft. He picked her up, placed her on the edge of the bed and slowly sunk himself into her. His length and the whole situation made Linda orgasm within minutes. As she came down from her orgasm, she felt Marc push her legs up to her shoulders, grabbed both of her wrists, and started slamming into her.

It didn't feel good at all. It started hurting immediately. Linda would grunt when he thrusted in, and would be saying "no" or "stop" when Marc pulled out. He never did. He filled her with another load, then flipped her over on her hands and knees, grabbed her wrists, and went for another round. After he dropped a third load in her pussy, she finally felt him go soft. She sighed with relief, thankful that it was over.

Marc pulled his long cock out of her, slapped her hard on the ass and said.....

"Tell your cuck husband your fine pussy will never be the same."

Linda stood up and put her dress on.

"Actually, he's bigger than you are asshole." she said, and kicked him in the balls.

She watched him scream and fall onto the floor in pain. Linda ran out of the house and called an uber while walking down the street.

As the uber turned the corner to go to her house, Linda reached into her purse and got out the twenty-five dollars that the ride home had cost her. When she looked up from her purse, she saw her father's truck, parked in the driveway.

"Pull over here, quickly!" she told the driver.

The driver pulled over and told her it was twenty-five bucks. Linda gave him the money, but didn't get out right away.

"Ma'am, I'm guessing by the look on your face and by what you're wearing, that there's someone at home that you aren't looking forward to seeing. My advice.....put your panties back on and face the music. You're not the first woman, I've picked up on that road."

Linda got out of the uber and walked towards her home. She saw her father come out the front door and met her on the sidewalk.

"You really fucked up this time girl. Get in the truck."

Linda looked up and saw her four year old son Tommy in his window. She smiled and waved at him.

He stuck his tongue out and flipped her two birds.

Seadog777
Seadog777
646 Followers