All Comments on 'Punch and Judy'

by MortonGrange

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, she's either a psychopath or a whore.

He's a fool for ever entertaining her narcissistic pursuits.

For me, not entertaining. The only reason I reached the end was to see what you had in mind to finish it.

Even if she was just a psychopath, the naked photo says that she didn't value her relationship or him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My name is HighBrow.

Femdom agitprop, femdom agitprop, femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bizaare relationships? A narcissistic women who needs men competing for her favors? Who is really boring? Her husband who wants a partner wife, or a teaser immature spouse who wants to be the coed 'it' hot girl on campus?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Prima Donna likes being a tease.

Narcissistic flirt. Troublemaker.

She doesn't like being called on it or being ignored. (Too boring?)

Picks up men like lint. (Female asshole.)

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Judy has a narcissistic 'Munchausen Complex", where she craves attention from a boring complacency life. Howard plays her tune badly and suffers fo it. (Immature passion?)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMortonGrange@MortonGrange
I post occasional writing that fits the loving wives brief. If a few readers enjoy my stories it is enough to make writing worthwhile. But the main reward for the author is to get feedback, positive or negative, from those who have read my story. Readers have to make an eff...