Punish Me

Story Info
Mom misbehaves; son corrects her.
9.1k words
4.52
359.5k
188
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,616 Followers

Please vote, comments are always welcome. All persons in this story are over 18

*

There was luggage in the entryway when Daniel opened the door to his apartment. From the burgundy color alone he was pretty sure it was his mother's, the monogram on the side, GHM, confirmed his suspicions. He took a moment to look it over, too many bags for just a visit.

Hanging his coat he made his way to the kitchen where his mother was standing in front of the stove stirring something that smelled delicious. Her honey blond hair was pulled up in a bun with loose strands flying away haphazardly. A cream colored silk top tapered softly into a well fitting black skirt that plumped nicely where her backside pressed out. His eyes were drawn to just under her arm where he could make out the shape of her breast. In all of his twenty eight years he had never gotten over the sight of his mother's fantastic set of tits. Gail Miller was well put together for certain, three husbands and countless suitors attested to her physical beauty. Even at the age of forty eight she was a sight to behold.

"How long?" Daniel asked opening the fridge and pulling out a beer. He turned and leaned against the door as he took a long pull from the can.

"I've only been here a few hours dear, dinner will be ready in a few," she answered without turning to face him. Her face was scrunched with worry.

"That's not what I meant mom and you know it. How long will you be staying?" He didn't bother to hide his annoyance. Three times in the last five years she had shown up unannounced because her current boyfriend or husband had sent her packing.

She wanted to assure him it wouldn't be long, but instead her voice cracked and the tears came in a flood. Her body shook and she braced herself against the stove, holding herself up to keep from crumpling. With a soft curse Daniel put his beer down and stepped up behind his mother, his arms circling around her waist and holding her tight. He made soft cooing noises to calm her as he stroked her silky hair. Gail buried her face in her son's chest and tried valiantly to quell the crying.

"I'm sorry," she whispered through sobs. "I've done it again."

Again. It was always the same since Daniel's father, Dan senior, died eight years ago. Gail would find some decent guy and for a time it was domestic tranquility. Time would pass, over a year with the first husband, now just a few months with the latest boyfriend, and then things would deteriorate. She would become disrespectful, over spend, any of a hundred things that seemed as if she was sabotaging her relationships.

Daniel's father would never have accepted Gail acting the way she had been since his death. He wasn't a brute, never abusive, but Dan senior had been a man of little compromise. He knew they way he wanted his home, his life and he wouldn't accept anyone, even his wife, getting in the way of it. Gail had seemed to thrive under such single minded determination, even though to Daniel his mother seemed to intentionally go against his father's wishes from time to time.

It was this rebellion that caused her now ex-husbands and boyfriends to dump her on her plump posterior and inevitably she would show up at Daniel's door, or more accurately inside his apartment.

"Why?" Daniel asked at last. He always asked and he always knew the answer before she spoke.

"The same thing," Gail replied after a time. She leaned back so that she could look into her son's face, afraid to see the disappointed look in his eyes.

"What am I gonna do with you mom?" He asked shaking his head. Gail only sniffled and then hugged her son tightly. "Call me when dinner is ready," Daniel said as he untangled himself from her grasp and headed off for a shower.

Gail served a delicious meal and when it was over she insisted on clearing the table and cleaning up all by herself. She poured Daniel a drink and served it to him in his easy chair, the television already tuned to a ball game in progress. With a smile Daniel accepted her peace offering knowing full well that in time her desire to please would wain and she would be out looking for a new man soon enough.

The days passed pleasantly enough for Daniel and his mother. For a month he was treated to a hot breakfast each morning, an immaculate apartment when he returned from work and home cooked dinners each evening. It was easy to slip into this routine and it felt as if he was a senior in high school once again where his stay at home mother made him the center of her world.

It was a vacuum cleaner that reminded Daniel of the true situation. It wasn't so much that it was a vacuum cleaner as it was a brand new, thousand dollar vacuum cleaner when he had a perfectly usable one in the closet down the hall. He opened his apartment door and where there had been luggage a month before in his entryway there now stood an unopened box with the receipt taped to the top of it. He could feel his anger rise immediately.

"Why?" he asked gruffly, brushing past Gail in the kitchen. He didn't even notice the sundress his mother wore. Her makeup was flawless and she was as beautiful as ever, but his frustration didn't allow him to truly see her. The men in Gail's life since her husband's death didn't know her pattern the way her son did, so they never jumped to this level of anger so early on.

"I just thought we could use it," Gail said defensively.

"The one I have works fine, it's barely a year old as it is. Besides, it's me who has to pay that bill, don't you think you should have asked me?" Daniel fumed.

"Don't you take that tone with me," Gail began. Daniel's face was a mask of confusion and anger.

"What the hell do you mean? You live in my apartment and I pay all the bills. I think it's you who needs the attitude adjustment." Daniel saw his mother's face twitch. He stared at her for a long time until she lowered her eyes.

"I'll take it back tomorrow," she said meekly with her hands clasped in front of her. Daniel shook his head as he considered that his mother looked like a little girl who had been chastised. Unwilling to be the brute he gave her a hug about her shoulders.

Gail stood in the kitchen alone, an emptiness inside her growing like a chasm. With a sigh she went back to preparing dinner. At the end of dinner she excused herself to an early bed time. Daniel bid her goodnight, wanting to get past the awkwardness but unsure of how to do it. It would mend in time he thought.

The following weekend Daniel made plans to take a consultant from work out to dinner. Lenore was a flirty young woman used to travelling from city to city, never staying in the same hotel for more than a couple of weeks. The pair ate at a fancy, upscale restaurant where the dinner was served with a generous helping of laughter and sexual innuendo. Before the dessert was served Lenore slid her stockinged foot up Daniel's leg and flashed him her bedroom eyes.

"I hope you have someplace we can go to be alone," Lenore whispered in his ear as they rode the elevator down to the street level. "The company is forcing me to share a suite with Jenna so my hotel is out."

Daniel thought about it for a moment before agreeing, holding her tightly against his body as they hailed a cab. Once they made it to his apartment he offered her a seat on the couch while he disappeared down the hall.

"Mom," Daniel whispered, pushing open the door to the spare room his mother was using. The lamp on the nightstand was on and Gail was sitting up reading a book, the covers pulled up tightly around her waist. She wore a diaphanous pajama top with heavy lace that covered where he guessed her nipples might have been. Daniel could feel his arousal growing and shrugged it off, convincing himself he was was just anticipating an evening with Lenore.

"I have a guest," he said quietly nodding his head meaningfully. Gail pulled her glasses down and then nodded knowingly. Closing the door Daniel made his way back to the living room where Lenore was waiting.

"I wondered where you disappeared to," Lenore said as he stepped out of the darkened hallway. Her crisp white blouse had the top four buttons undone and he could easily see the lacy bra beneath that cupped her perky breasts. "Come here," she whispered extending her arms out to him as he sat down next to her.

Their lips met and quickly Lenore slipped her tongue past his teeth and into his mouth. Daniel was delighted in her eagerness as she crawled on top of his lap undoing his shirt and pulling her own blouse free from her skirt. His hands pushed between her legs where his fingers found the damp panties covering her pussy.

Sitting up straight Daniel leaned forward until Lenore was laid back on the couch, her hands sliding through his hair as his face trailed kisses down her face and across her chest. His teeth grazed her stiffened nipple through the sexy bra. Lenore let out a gasp and pulled him tighter against her body. Encouraged he bit down on her nipple with more force and felt the resulting gush that washed over his fingers that were busily sliding over the downy fur covering her sex.

"I want to take a bite of your peach," Daniel said which elicited a pleasant moan from Lenore. Sliding down further he bunched her skirt up around her waist and dipped his tongue deep into her furrow. The feel of his tongue slipping past her vaginal lips was causing Daniel's cock to harden unbearably. Her 'oohs' and 'aahs' drove him forward and he quickly lapped at her flowing sex with determination.

"Oh, oh," Lenore chanted as her hips began to rock back and forth steadily. "Oh god, oh god, OH MY GOD!" The last came out in alarm. Lenore was clamping her legs tightly together, pushing Daniel away from her as she scrambled to cover her body with her blouse. "Who the hell are you?"

Daniel spun around and saw his mother standing there. Gail was wearing a white baby doll nightie, the one Daniel mistook for a pajama top. A silk robe hung loosely off her shoulders untied so that her legs were on full display and her black panties stood out in stark contrast.

"Danny who is this- this- woman?" Lenore asked incredulously.

For a moment Daniel wondered what he should answer. Did he dare tell her that it was his mother who was now in line for a serious ass chewing? Or- or what? He couldn't think of a plausible story.

"Forget it," Lenore said at last. Pushing her skirt down she pulled her blouse closed and held it together with one hand while she grabbed her heels with the other and then stormed out the door.

"Sorry," Gail whispered, looking down at the floor. Daniel stared at her numbly, shaking his head in bewilderment. For a long minute she stood before him waiting, waiting for what she didn't know. When he sat there in silence she turned to go.

"You're sorry," he said angrily. "You're sorry? What part of 'I have a guest' didn't you understand?" His voice was loud, on the verge of shouting. Gail stopped but didn't turn to face her son. "Well? Answer me. What did I say that made you think, 'Oh I'll just pop out and have a visit'?"

Gail turned to face her son, his face red with anger. His fists clenched and unclenched repeatedly as he was obviously trying to work out the pent up rage that he felt within. She held her head up defiantly though she bit her lip.

"What the hell is your problem?" Daniel asked at last. Rising from the couch he stood next to her, his breath hot on her skin as he exhaled angrily out of his mouth. "Why do you intentionally piss men off? God, you used to do the same shit to dad. Except dad would put you in your place, huh? Dad never put up with your shit." The words rolled off his tongue and they hung in the air for a moment.

Gail looked away, unable to meet her son's gaze. Daniel looked up and down her body, his unmet desire still fueling his hardened cock. Her breasts rode high on her chest, the hardened nipples visible in the lacy material. Her long legs, freshly shaved and smoothed with lotion were as nice as Lenore's, a woman half her age.

"Come here," he said harshly grabbing his mother's hand. He drug her to the couch where he sat down and then pulled her to him with a jerk. As she stumbled towards him he pulled on her arm sharply and Gail soon found herself slung over her son's lap, her bottom up in the air. Pulling up on the robe he bared her pantie covered ass.

"What-" Gail began to protest but then she yelped as his hand smacked into her ass full force. The sting of his slap was not so painful as it was unexpected. "Stop!" Gail yelled. She reached back and tried to cover herself with a free hand but Daniel grabbed it and held it firm against her lower back.

Another slap on her ass and Gail tried to wriggle free but Daniel held her steady. She didn't cry out this time, which inflamed Daniel's anger. With his free hand he pulled her panties down until her ass was completely bare. Three quick slaps and her cheeks were covered in a rosy glow. Gail cried out with each successive smack and struggled to get away, kicking wildly at the air.

"I think this is what you need," Daniel said through clenched teeth. Again and again his hand smacked into his mother's ass until at last Gail lay limp across his lap, her soft cries filling the room between his gasps of breath.

Daniel slumped back into the couch, wiping sweat from his forehead. Gail slipped to the floor and turned her body so that she was kneeling next to the couch and resting her head on the cushion. Looking down at his mother, her reddened ass with her panties pulled to her knees, Daniel felt his cock throb once again. His arousal had never faded and he was suddenly worried that his mother would see that he was excited. Pushing himself up from the couch he trudged to his room and slammed the door shut.

Alone in the master bathroom Daniel splashed his face with water. He ignored his painfully erect cock as he took off his clothes, dumping them in a corner before he fell onto his bed.

"Daniel? Daniel?" Gail whispered at his door.

Daniel didn't answer her and he guessed that after a minute she must have headed to her own room. The whole scene played back in his mind over and over as he rolled over and tried to sleep.

His dreams were haunted with visions of his mother turned over his knee and he was spanking her. Except it didn't stop with just him slapping her ass cheeks. He would get to the point where he would push her legs apart and he would begin to explore her pussy, sliding his fingers past the downy fur that covered her lips and deep inside her. His mother would plead with him to stop, but he ignored her cries as he continued to finger fuck her hot, steamy hole.

The next morning Daniel rose from his bed feeling more tired than he had when lay down. His dreams came back to him and he didn't think he could face his mother. Luckily for him Gail was still in her room when he made his way out the door. He spent the day wondering what he would say when he got home and the inevitable confrontation took place.

When he arrived home the apartment was immaculate, dinner was exquisite and his mother was dressed elegantly and never made mention of what he had done to her the night before. He kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, but it never came.

At the end of the evening his mother kissed him lightly on the cheek and headed to her own room. Daniel stayed up flipping through the channels mulling over the situation. Finally, no closer to any conclusions he hit the sack.

The days passed and it was nearly two weeks before Daniel was reminded of his mother's need to rock the boat. Coworkers had planned a karaoke party and because Gail had complained of never leaving the house he had extended her an invitation to come along.

"Oh I don't want to be a bother," she said waving him off.

"No seriously mom, come with us. It will be fun. There will be lots of people there." Daniel said encouragingly. He truly wanted her to attend the party. Gail gave in with a huff and went off to change.

Two hours later Daniel was ready to leave and his mother was still in her bedroom, so he knocked on the door. "Everything okay mom? You better hurry up, it's time to go."

"I'm not going," she said dejectedly.

Daniel's face scrunched into a scowl and pushed open the door. Gail gasped and covered her mostly exposed body. He could see she was only wearing a pair of black panties and bra while a dozen or more dresses were laid out on her bed.

"Pick one," Daniel commanded. It was the voice he remembered his father using. So did Gail. Her back stiffened and then she pushed her lip out but she quickly reached for her little black dress and began to pull it on.

Daniel waited for her in the living room and a few minutes later she came out slipping earrings into her ears.

"I still don't know," she began as she looked at herself critically in the mirror. Daniel could see no flaw in her attire and told her so. "I should just stay home," she whined.

"Let's go," Daniel said encouragingly.

"No, I think I'll stay home," Gail said and tried to escape down the hall.

Daniel had had enough. He'd made a genuine offer for her to accompany him on an evening out and it wasn't enough. She wanted to be begged to come, or something. He couldn't explain what it was that his mother wanted, but he was tired of this game. With exasperation Daniel caught his mother's arm and twisted it until she was pressed up against the wall. He pulled her dress up with his free hand and stuffed the hem into the fingers where he held his mother captive. The thong she wore was wedged deeply between the cheeks of her ass and offered no protection from the swats that landed noisily.

"Oh!" Gail cried out and soon felt the tears well up in her eyes as Daniel reddened her ass with repeated slaps. When he was done her makeup had streaked and she was certain she wouldn't be able to sit at all.

"Let's go," Daniel said. Gail grabbed her small purse and headed out the door he held open.

The cab ride was short, barely giving Gail enough time to fix her makeup as best she could. She pulled the hem of her dress up and enjoyed the feel of the cool leather against her bare skin which was blazing red, at least that was some relief.

Daniel didn't speak to her at all during the cab ride, his gaze fixed outside onto the rain soaked streets. He considered his mother's relationships since his father had died and how all of them had ended. His mother never denied that she was the cause of her marriage problems, but she had never explained why they failed. Could it be that his father had ruled his mother with a heavy hand, smacking her around, or at least spanking her, when she got unruly? And was it this corporal punishment that made her happy?

Gail caught her son looking at her and she gave him a sweet smile, her eyes glancing down after a moment. She tried to show she was grateful but it was difficult and then there was the other problem. When the cab stopped and she slid out after Daniel she looked back and saw the telltale wetness smearing the leather seat.

The karaoke party was being held in an upstairs banquet room of a familiar restaurant. The regular lights were turned down low and a disco ball and other dance floor lighting flashed around the room in time to the driving beats. A steady stream of people got up and sang their favorite songs. Gail walked close to Daniel, her hand slipped under his arm so that he could lead her through the crowd to a table on the side. When he offered to get her a drink she smiled warmly and nodded.

As he waited for his turn to order he contemplated the spanking he had given his mother. The sight of his mother's thong while she was pressed up against the wall had certainly been exciting. He could almost feel her plump ass in his palms even now. The thought was causing a stir in his pants and a smile to spread across face.

Agnol
Agnol
1,616 Followers