Punished, Again

Story Info
She knows she must atone for her transgressions.
2.2k words
2.96
13.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCdj
NYCdj
24 Followers

She knew she had to make the call. She always had to. It's the rule. She hesitated, then pressed call on her phone, hearing him pick up on the other end.

"Hey there," His voice pleasant, with a hint of dry anticipation.

"Well, it happened again." Her voice soft, reluctant.

"I see. What happened?"

Silence. Then, "He fucked me."

A pause.

"My old lover just fucked me," she whispered sheepishly, quietly into the phone so the uber driver couldnt hear.

"I see. Well, that's what seems to happen when you go out with guys, have too many drinks and start flirting, isn't it?"

Silence.

"Isn't it." She could hear the calm statement, not the question.

"Yes...." She said softly into the phone. She could feel the wetness dripping into her panties as she talked to him. Another man's wetness.

"How far away are you?"

"Twenty minutes."

"You know what happens when you get home, right?"

"Yes, I know." Her brain slightly foggy from the gummy she took earlier in the evening.

"I'll be ready when you get here. It's best you think about your actions and your punishment while you wait to be dropped off "

"I know," she said quietly. She heard the phone go dead as he hung up.

All she could think about in those last few miles was how hot it was to flirt with her old friend, an old lover, how sexy it was to be whisked away into his car, feeling like a teenager again, being filled up again by his urge, and how badly she needed a release after their quick encounter. Remembering the rules. Knowing how much she'd be punished for her actions, knowing her husband would make her pay for it, make her admit to it, make her say things she didn't want to reveal. And finally, when she'd emptied her soul, she'd get the release she needed so badly right now. It was all she could think about as the car sped down the road toward her punishment.

The car dropped her in front of the house, and she slunk up the driveway to the door. The porch light was on, guiding her way. The front door was closed, but unlocked. She knew he'd be waiting for her just inside the foyer. She pushed open the door into the semi lit darkness.

"Hi Slut."

She had always loved the way he called her a slut....it was so debasing, but she knew it was also true. She had accepted it early in their relationship.

"I'm glad you are home. Now come here."

She walked to him. He gently put his hands on her shoulders, bringing her close. He didn't kiss her right away...he smelled her hair, her neck, her perfume, the scent of alcohol and sweat. Then he kissed her forehead, then briefly her lips. She stood there limply, sheepishly, like a trained animal knowing it did something wrong that displeased its master.

Then, abruptly, he turned her around and moved her toward the wall. She braced herself with her hands, positioning like she was being searched. She knew what was coming next.

"Well, let's just see how nasty my little slut has been."

Bracing himself behind her to her left, he moved his right hand down to her sleek thighs, slowly moving his hand upward. She felt warm to the touch. Soft. The folds of her skirt lifted as his hand slowly went higher. She felt his fingers circle the soft curves of the bottom of her ass, right where her thighs turn into her sexiest asset. His fingers lingered on this soft fold. Then she felt him move his hand to her cheeck, exploring, finding she had on a Brazilian cut panty, only covering a little bit.

Then his hand moved back down, and she felt his whole palm move underneath her, covering her whole sex.

"I need to check you" was all he said. She knew her panties were damp from the leaking, and she knew he could feel it on his hand. She knew what he would find.

Then she felt his fingers move, push the fabric aside, felt him opening her, gently gliding his fingers inside of her. She knew there wouldn't be much resistance. She heard sounds of wetness.

She felt him slowly stroke his fingers in and out a few times, just to tease her a little bit. Her knees were starting to get weak. She felt him gently stroke her clit, making her moan softly.

"No condom." Another statement, not a question. She knew he could read her, knew everything about her. It's why she loved him.

She whispered a quiet "uh huh." She felt open, exposed.

'Where did this happen?"

"In his car."

"Tell me." She knew what he meant. She needed to reveal herself.

"It was an accident. We were drinking, reminiscing, laughing at the bar. Then he brought up some old memories...of hooking up...and we just sorta went down memory lane..." She trailed off

His fingers gently played with her clit, alternating between exploring her ass and fondling her.

"Then it just sort of happened. I don't know. We were getting up to leave, he was guiding me out of the bar, then we were in his car, driving, laughing. Then, I don't kow...I just unzipped his pants and started sucking him right there while he drove to the beach. It was like I was 19 again...." She trailed off, feeling her wetness add to his palm.

She felt him wipe his fingers on her skirt. Groping her slightly in the process.

He didn't let her finish the thought. Calmly, he said "Ok, it's time for your punishment." He gently turned her back around and led her to the couch, softly pushing her down in the middle. She knew what was next. She knew she deserved it for her behavior. For her actions. For what he just felt inside of her.

Briskly, confidently, he spread her legs and stepped in between them, pushing her skirt up around her waist. Without saying a word he grabbed her hips and pulled her toward him, so she was scooted toward the edge. She sunk backwards comfortably into the couch, feeling his eyes intensely devouring her vulnerability.

"You know the rules. You know what happens next," he said.

"Yes," she whimpered.

He unzipped himself, pulling his hardness out in front of her. She secretly loved seeing how hard her bad decisions made him, before he did things to her. Before he punished her.

His left hand on her hip, splaying her out, he used his right hand to mover her wet, sticky panties to the side. He now had a full view of her sex, was able to see how she was puffy from her pounding earlier, able to see the slick wetness from another man. She looked away in shame.

He positioned his cock right at her opening, still splaying her with his left hand.

"You are such a slut" was all he said. Then he slowly pushed inside of her, taking note of the lack of resistance. He pumped her slowly a few times, making sure to get nice and wet.

She knew what was next. She had to do it every time she went out and did something bad. She knew she had to take it. She knew she deserved it.

He pulled out, hard as a rock, cock glistening with what was inside of her. He moved his body up over her on the couch, steadying himself with one hand, holding her face with the other. She instinctively opened her mouth, like she'd always done. She felt him inside her, fucking her face. She tasted a familiar taste of men. And herself.

"This is what you get for being slutty. Suck your lovers come off your husband's cock. You whore."

She sucked his cock, like she always did. Like she did with her lover earlier in the night. Like she did countless times with her husband. And with other men.

Then she felt him pull out of her mouth, and he was back down between her legs, inside her again. He felt so hard. So big.

Then he was back up, holding her head again, pushing himself back into her mouth. And she had to just take it. Her punishment.

'Did you like his dick in your mouth?" He asked without emotion.

"Yes," she gasped between his gentle thrusts.

"Do you like licking him off your husband, slut?"

She moaned in acceptance, in affirmation. In shame. She felt the pressure in her belly welling up, brain instinctively needing a release. A release from her transgressions of the night. A release she knew wouldn't come until he let her. Gave her permission.

Then he was gone from her mouth, back down standing between her legs. He positioned his cock on her slit, gently sliding up and down outside her, stimulating her with the head. He felt her push her hips closer to him, trying to get more contact. She moved her hand to her clit, getting anxious for a release. Trying to get there faster.

"No." He pushed her hand away and she gasped in frustration. "What happened after you sucked his cock?"

Her breathing was more rapid now. She moved her hips helping him slide up and down her wetness.

Sheepishly, she said "he pulled over near the beach. It just kind of happened, he sort of nudged my head up toward him, and I just let him guide me up from the passenger seat. He pushed his seat back and I just just kind of climbed over."

She moaned a little at the memory as his cock slid through her wetness, over her clit. He continued her punishment, not letting her get too close. Forcing her to remember, to bare what she had done.

"And then what happened?"

"I mean, I had a skirt on. I don't know. His big dick was just right there. I guess he just pushed my skirt up and pulled my panties to the side while I sat down on him... it just happened so fast, I don't know, it was like I was a teenager again...he was just...fucking me. Fucking me right there in his car."

He reveled in her heavy breathing. Watching her eyes roll, her chest heave slightly. Watching her repent.

"Did you like it?"

She whimpered.

"Did you? Did you like feeling him in you again?"

"Yes," she admitted shyly. "Oh my god I need to come. Please..."

"No. Not until your punishment is done." She gasped.

"Oh my god...." Moans escaped from her throat. She knew she needed to tell him more. Tell him what she did.

"He just grabbed me, grabbed my ass, and I just rode him, rode his big dick in the front seat of his car. Rode him while I moaned in his ear. While he slapped my ass as I bounced up and down..."

"Did you come?" Again, his calm voice over her hard breathing. She knew he was going to make her tell the whole story.

"Oh god.... No.... it was too fast. He came pretty fast. It was too much..." heavy breathing as her hips tried to meet his.

"Where did he come?" They both knew he already knew the answer. Felt the answer as soon as she walked in the door. Made her lick the answer off his manhood. But she knew he'd force her to say it. It was the rules. She knew she needed to admit to him outloud what she had done. What she let him do.

After a moment...."Inside me. He came in me. Just like we used to do. He just pushed my hips down, holding me. He didn't even ask. Didn't even care. It was so much...it was so hot..." He noted that she'd never added commentary like that before, and considered punishing her a few more minutes for it, forcing her to wait for her absolution. Considered putting his dick back in her mouth.

Instead, "Are you a slutty whore?"

"Yes."

"Are you my slutty wife?"

"Oh my god yes "

"Did my slutty wife just let herself get fucked, and then came home to me? After you rode him like a whore, and let him come in you? Is that what you did?"

"Yes..." her moans louder now.

"Just for that, I am going to come inside you right now, as a final reminder of your punishment, of what you did, to add to your slutry little mess inside you. Don't move, don't use your hands, don't get off yet." Holding her legs apart by pressing her hips, he slid the tip of his cock from her clit into her, eyes rolling back, pushing in with just a few strokes and exploded harder than he'd come in a long time.

She moaned loudly, bucking her hips... 'I cant... I need to...."

He breathed heavily as his waves subsided...."Ok, now you can come. You whore."

She grabbed his waist and pulled him into her, bucking.

Almost immediately she felt an explosion inside her head, across her whole body...the release she needed so badly after the evening. After her admission to him.

He held himself there, knowing she would need to keep going.

Then he felt her again, bucking, pulling his body into her, giving herself the release for her mind, her soul, and her body. Over and over until she was exhausted. Spent.

He looked down at her limp body, feeling her warmth under him. "Better now?"

She looked up with poutty eyes.

"I won't do it again."

"I know. Slut."

NYCdj
NYCdj
24 Followers