Punished by Dr. Martin

Story Info
A voyeur is punished severely for wasting a doctor's time.
4.4k words
4.17
26.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Martin

I limped into Dr. Martin's office and shut the door behind me, Dr. Martin gave me a friendly smile that was just as comely as the last time I saw her. She looked reasonably attractive with her pretty brown eyes and her smooth olive skin but ordinarily I wouldn't look twice at her if I saw her in the street. But even so, it wasn't her olive skin that prompted me to go to her office that day; no it was her quiet confidence and that smile that seemed to say, "I could have you if I wanted to."

"Have a seat and pop your shoes and socks off for me," the sexy doctor said. And then, gesturing towards the podiatry chair in the center of the room she added, "Have a seat right there in front of me". Something about the way she directed me to the chair was oddly demanding and I liked it.

I did as she asked and while sexy Dr. Martin watched me remove my plimsolls and socks, she sat herself down on a little mushroom shaped stool with wheels. "So what can I do for you today?" she asked, resting her chin on her hands.

Tripping self consciously through the fake description I had rehearsed a few times that day, I stammered: "I...um fell off a.. step ladder and I, uh ...twisted my ankle it hurts a lot."

"Yeah?" she said, while she used her dainty little feet to scoot her stool over to where I was sitting. Then she did something very peculiar. Dr. Martin spread those shapely legs of hers very very wide, until she was now sitting in front of me in a vertical split, her legs splayed impossibly wide. It was so... so... sexual? Sexy? Yeah. Kinda. Also very irregular behavior for a podiatrist, but apparently not for Dr. Martin. when Ted told me about it, I thought that he was exaggerating, and accompanied him to his follow up appointment to see for myself. Sure enough, she did not disappoint . At the follow up appointment, dirty Dr. Martin spread her legs so wide atop the mushroom stool that I nearly gasped when I saw how thoroughly her posture displayed every contour of her cunt.

Now 6 months later I was back again for more. I surreptitiously snuck a look at her crotch. The thin material of her blue scrubs was stretched to the max over her cunt, displaying a very impressive camel toe, and she didn't appear to be wearing any panties so I could see very clearly the outline of her pussy lips, just 3 feet away from my face. I literally couldn't take my eyes off that sexy snatch, and I couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to peek under the fabric of her scrubs. Her pussy lips were very fleshy and plump, I wanted so badly to touch them and bury my face in her twat. I wondered if she knew what she was doing and if she did this with all of her patients or just us.

Dr. Martin took my left foot in her hands and began to stroke it tenderly. She ran her fingers ever so lightly over the sole and along the tips of my toes, tickling me and eliciting a giggle...and...yeah... I got quite aroused by the sensation of her delicate finger tips softly caressing my bare foot, aware that now my own pussy lips were swelling with arousal. What is even more incredible was that Dr. Martin seemed to notice and enjoy the effect this was having on me. She pushed and pulled on my foot firmly, then rotated my ankle both clockwise and anticlockwise. Finally she stopped and looked me dead in the eye, and as I gulped at that piercing stare, she asked, "Do you know why I became a podiatrist?" I wisely didn't answer as I knew that it was a rhetorical question, and the beautiful doctor continued: "I wanted to help people with serious foot problems." I stared blankly at her wondering where she was going with this. "There is nothing wrong with your foot is there?" I started to protest but she cut me off, "You said that fell off a step ladder and twisted your ankle yesterday but just now I put a lot of pressure on it and you didn't even flinch. Tell me the truth, did you or did you not come to my office just to stare at my pussy?" I tried to protest but again she interrupted me, "Do you think it's funny to come in here and waste my time when I could be curing someone's chronic foot pain? Hmmm?"

Intimidated and ashamed, all I could mutter was: "I'm sorry." I got up from the chair, picked up my plimsoll,

"What would Ted say if he knew about this I wonder?" Dr. Martin asked in a rather self-satisfied tone. I froze on the spot, fearing she would tell him and then I would be in deep shit. "Stay right there, I'm going to report this sexual harassment" said Dr. Martin as she stood up, turned on her heel and sauntered out of the room. I watched nervously as she disappeared around the corner, stealing a glance at her pert, sexy ass inside those tight blue scrubs, and then took off running in the opposite direction, leaving my plimsoll behind. Dr. Martin must have heard my footsteps because I heard her yell "You can run but you can't hide Puta! I have your address!" "I ran from the building and didn't look back.

Later that day as I made my way home, I reflected on what happened. She wasn't going to report me for harassment, and even if she did, what did I actually do besides ask her to look at my ankle? She had nothing on me she knew it, I thought as I put the key in the lock, turned it and slowly crept into my apartment. But even so, I didn't want to have to explain my missing plimsoll to Ted. I was about to step into my bedroom when I saw that Ted was standing in the doorway with a solemn look on his face.

"Hello" I said, my voice sounding cracked and thin. Ted looked me up and down slowly before finally replying: "Hi, Dr. Martin stopped by to return your plimsoll. I told her it was cool if she stayed for a bit". My face fell and all I could think to myself was. Oh crap."

"Why don't you go and say hello to our guest?" Ted said with a wry smile. Nervous to the point of actually shaking, I followed him into the living room where I found Dr. Martin sitting on the couch with her feet up, smirking at me. She looked incredible, her frumpy hospital scrubs now replaced with a skimpy spaghetti strap top - with very obviously no bra underneath - and very short metallic gold booty shorts which - I admit - I was very interested in seeing from behind.

"Well, hello" said Dr. Martin matter-of-factly, while pulling my plimsoll out of her handbag, "You're just like Cinderella, aren't you? If Cinderella was a dirty little puta" she said haughtily.

"I'm sorry Dr..." I started. "Save it!" she snapped, "Ted and I have agreed that you need to be punished", "But...but..." I stammered, looking back and forth between Dr. Martin's face and Ted's. As I did so I had a notably uncomfortable feeling about this scene. Why was Dr. Martin here with Ted and what the hell did she want?

But before I could ponder this too deeply, Ted shook his head in disbelief, and scolded: "I can't believe you went to Juanita's office without me and looked at her twat. "What did you think was gonna happen?" I looked back at Dr. Martin who was now openly taunting me: sitting on my couch with her legs spread wide again - just like in her office - and again clearly displaying the outline of her beefy, sexy cunt lips. I was beginning to feel aroused and it was pretty clear that she knew it. "Come here" she ordered. I walked over to her and stood before her, I knew it wouldn't do to disobey. "Take off your clothes," she demanded with a serious but sexy smirk. I looked at Ted in horror, probably hoping for some kind of support, but "Do as she asks you!" was all he said.

"Juanita please, I'm so, so sorry-"...:

"Cállate! I do not want to hear it!" barked Dr. Martin as she got up from the couch and stood behind me, grabbing a fist full of my hair and yanking it. "Furthermore, how dare you be so familiar with me! You will address me as Dr. Martin not Juanita. Is that clear?" "Yes Dr. Martin," I said meekly. "Take off your fucking clothes. Now, hurry up" she growled, shoving me downwards. She took her seat back on the couch and obediently I removed my clothes.

I stood before Ted and Dr. Martin naked as the day I was born and trembling with shame, I hastily covered my breasts with my hands, and the dirty doctor continued berating me: "So its ok for you to come into my office and ogle my pussy but I can't look at your tetas?" she asked with a look of amusement. "Put your hands by your sides puta!" I did as she said feeling humiliated and defeated. "Lay yourself over my lap," she commanded, tapping her hand with her plimsoll. "You're going to get a spanking now." I groaned but did as she instructed, as she continued my humiliation: "20 strokes for the 20 minutes wasted that I will never get back," she sneered. I sobbed, squealed and screamed as she administered 20 smacks to my ass, and although the dirty doctor made sure each swat was painful, i was also very aware of how fucking turned on this got me, being disciplined by this sexy dominating creature.

After those 20 swats on my now reddened ass, I wondered if she was satisfied but no my ordeal was far from over, as Ted now explained: "As you know Dr. Martin was not the only one offended by your behavior today so I will be punishing you too." I gulped and nodded. "What shall we do with her Juanita?" Ted asked the dirty Doctor. And with a mischievous smirk, she replied: "Let's brainstorm, but first..." All of a sudden Dr. Martin stood up, grabbed me by the arm and frog marched me to the front door. "No!" I cried, but she didn't care. "Ted and I need to discuss the next part of your punishment in private," she gloated, shoving me out of the front door and onto the landing.

I tried to get back inside quickly but she slammed the door shut. Fuck! My heart was beating so hard that I could hear my own pulse in my ears. I tried to cover my tits and pussy with my hands. At that moment I wished that I had four hands... and that I was back inside. I decided that banging on the door and screaming would attract too much attention and would probably be futile. I looked through the peephole desperately and could see Ted and Juanita casually discussing my punishment and enjoying my obvious discomfort. I felt panic rising in me, I looked up and down the landing wondering if I could get help from one of my neighbors, but I didn't know any of them well enough, I had just moved in. Furthermore I didn't want to Ted and Juanita to get pissed off at me for running from my punishment. I grabbed a welcome mat and held it against my body, it just about covered my nipples - now swollen from my quickened pace - and my twat - now slick with a curious arousal that I had not yet had time to process. I pressed my back against the door and kept silent, not even daring to breathe.

Suddenly I heard a click, someone on the landing was leaving their apartment! I ran down the landing down the steps onto the second floor and cowered by the stairwell. My whole body was prickling with sweat and I felt very hyper aware. I could hear some men's voices on the landing upstairs. There were three of them and they seemed to be arguing about which store they should go to get the beer from. All of a sudden I heard Ted Yell "Sluuuuuuuuut get up here now!" I crept up the stairs gingerly and peeked around the banister. I could see Ted, Juanita and the three neighbor guys on the landing waiting for me. I crouched down whimpering, until Juanita caught sight of me "Get over here puta" she crowed. I walked over trembling with shame and fear.

The men gasped when they saw me, then snickered and leered at me. I held tightly to the welcome mat.

"What have we here?" one of the men said, I cringed. "Drop the mat Puta," Juanita ordered, "I wanted you completely exposed out here, as part of your discipline." But before I could finish pleading "No Dr. Martin!" she snatched the mat away from me roughly, leaving me completely naked in front of everyone on the landing. The snickering turned into loud, sardonic laughter. Mortified, I pushed past Juanita and ran into the apartment, with everyone's laughter ringing in my ears.

I hid in the closet and I could still hear the five of them laughing and the three neighbor guys making lewd comments at my expense. The worst thing about this was that I knew that Ted and Juanita still had more in store for me. All I wanted to do was get in the shower and wash away the shame. Then I heard the front door close, and Dr. Martin taunting me seductively: "Puuuuuta... come out, come out wherever you are." I shuddered as she snapped: "Don't make me come in there and get you." I came out of the closet and into the living room, and following the instructional gestures from the dirty doctor, took my place, standing in front of her where she was sitting on the couch. Ted was holding a belt in his hands, my heart sank. Juanita leaned over and took a long hard look at my cunt- which was now inches from her face - and then slid her finger into my pussy, pushing it as far inside me as she could, "My god you're so wet!" she crowed, and I realized to my shame that she was right. "I guess you must have liked those men looking at your tits and ass," she taunted, easing her cunt-moistened finger into my mouth and then grabbing my ass firmly, her touch sending a shiver up my spine.

"Now onto part 3 of your punishment," Juanita warned, as she reached over and picked up a large cactus plant from beside the couch then placed it on the floor between her feet. "kneel before me," she said calmly, but in a tone that made very clear who was in charge, I knelt in front of her so that my pussy was level with the top of the cactus plant. Suddenly I felt a biting sting that set my ass on fire, It was Ted's belt; it took me completely by surprise and caused me to lurch forward pricking my pussy on the cactus. I howled in pain. He struck me a further 19 times but despite the pain I kept perfectly still - which enraged Juanita so much that she picked up and thrust the cactus firmly against my mound. I screeched in pain and jerked away from the cactus, then rubbed my sore pussy and whimpered, as Ted attached a dog leash to my day collar and blindfolded me.

It was time to initiate part four - my final punishment. They dragged me by force out of the apartment and then out of the building outside. I felt the cool night air on my skin and shivered. Ted ordered me to crawl on my hands and knees as Dr. Martin pulled on the leash, I had no Idea where they were taking me and I was scared to death. Finally they stopped moving, and had me stand. They stretched my arms out in a T pose then bound me with rope, tying me to one of the flagpoles in the center of the pavilion inside the apartment complex. Then Juanita ripped off my blindfold. I blinked and let my eyes adjust to the light and realized to my horror that I not only was on the pavilion stark naked but several of our neighbors had come out to enjoy the show. I tried in vain to pull my arms out of the restraints and cover myself clamping my knees together. The audience erupted with laughter, jeering and yelling obscene things at me like "whore" and "cunt". I swooned, suddenly feeling very light headed. Then Juanita and Ted each grabbed a flogger and took turns flogging my tits, pussy, ass and thighs. My tits bounced wildly as they flogged me, driving the crowd wild. When they were done, the flesh on my tits, pussy and ass felt raw and used. And it turned me on like crazy. Juanita then attached an ankle spreader to me and invited one of the guys from the landing up onto the pavilion and had him pry apart my pussy lips. This was a new low and I wanted to run and hide or at least scream at him to get his hands off my pussy. With my pussy lips splayed wide and my sensitive clit exposed, Juanita gave me 20 more lashes between my legs with the flogger, and by the time she was done my clit was on fire.

After the beating I was untied from the flagpole so my arms were free (yet still shackled to the ankle spreader) - keeping my legs spread wide with my wetness and engorged clit on display for all to see. Dr. Martin ordered me to read a speech that she had prepared in front of everyone. Juanita forbade me to cover any of my private areas with my hands while I read. Sobbing I read the speech:

Ladies and gentlemen I am a filthy whore who thinks that it is ok to waste doctor's valuable time and also ogle women's private areas. I deserve this humiliation for being such a degenerate slut. Dr. Martin ,I apologize and I promise never to bother you again.

Reading that statement in front of onlookers - and more so having to read it in front of Ted and Dr. Martin - whose approval I desperately sought (for reasons still unclear to me) filled me with an intense humiliation. But there was something more, there was also an intense arousal - a burning desire to be fucked and used by Ted and Juanita like a cheap slut, and even to be further taunted and degraded by them. Truth be told it had awakened something inside of me and I found this whole experience totally exhilarating, and my needy pussy was sopping wet.

"What is this then?" Dr. Martin inquired as she swiped at the trickle of moisture that glistened on my inner thigh. "You like attention don't you my little Puta?" I nodded. "Say it" she demanded, "I-I like it" I muttered, "Louder!" exclaimed Dr. Martin, "I Like it" I said again, "And what is it that you like?", "I like people to look at me," I said, "And?", "And...I like to be humiliated," I said. Dr. Martin smiled smugly, she had succeeded in breaking me and I was now her bitch.

Dr. Martin then took a step back, cocked her arm and unleashed a series of rapid spanks, hard on my pussy, swatting me over and over and over with an open hand. To my shame I found myself liking it immensely. The mere thought of her palm making contact with my bare pussy - not to mention the sexy look on her face while she disciplined me - was all getting me so turned on, I would have done anything she asked. Of course I wanted desperately to cum and give my throbbing pussy the relief I craved, so I began gyrating and thrusting my pussy in her direction. Enjoying the effect that she was having on me, Dr. Martin smirked at me and paused her spanks. "Like that, do you puta?" she sneered. "Get on the ground," she instructed as she removed my ankle spreader bar and cuffs. "That's right Puta, on your back now!" I lay on the cold hard ground and the dirty doctor squatted over me, moving her crotch closer and closer to my face. I could see the wet spot of arousal that had formed on her crotch. "Is that what you want to see Puta?"

When I didn't answer sufficiently quickly Juanita unleashed another barrage of floggings - first on my tits and then on my pussy, it was painful, yes, but got me so aroused that I pushed my pelvis towards her, lifting my ass off the ground so I could increase the impact of the flogger's leather tentacles on my twat.

"Answer me Puta," she barked as she withdrew her flogger and crouched down further, bringing her pussy so close to my face that I could smell her fragrant pussy through her shorts.

"Yes Dr. Martin ...yes"

"Yes what Puta? Tell me!" She demanded.

And something in that commanding voice ...her commanding presence - not to mention my ever building lust to please her - ensured my compliance. So I told her the truth..." Yes I wanted to see your pussy again. I've been fantasizing about your sexy fleshy cunt ever since I first saw you spread your legs in front of Ted six months ago, and I have masturbated many times to the thought of having my face shoved deeply into your sweet cunt."

"Well in that case," the doctor instructed, having removed her moistened booty shorts, "Have a closer look!" With that she lowered herself right onto my face and began riding it hard and forcefully. It was such a fucking turn on to have her use me like that started shaking and I ate her pussy like I had not eaten in weeks. It tasted so fucking good, sweat and earthy - just like I had imagined. All I could think about was how much I wanted to please her and give her an orgasm, so I got to work. I alternated between licking broadly and firmly along her fleshy cunt lips, and nibbling and sucking her now very swollen clit. I kept this up for a few minutes while her moans became groans and her gyrating evolved into her just literally smashing her snatch onto me, leaving me covered in Juanita's cunt juice. When I picked up the pace, Dr. Martin began shaking and yelling "Suck it Puta! Suck my clit," and then her fleshy cunt erupted, showering my face with so much squirt, as she convulsed in a thunderous orgasm, that even my hair got drenched.

12