Punished by Dr. Martin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I wiped my eyes clean of squirt I saw Ted in my peripheral vision take his dick out and start stroking it as he surveyed the sexy scene before him. When Juanita saw his cock spring forth, stiff and veiny, She got up and walked over to him. She motioned him to lay down on the adjacent patch of grass, swung one leg over and straddled his pelvic while she stuffed his long, girthy cock deep inside her still wet cunt. Facing him, she began riding him like a bitch in heat, wagging her finger at me to come closer. Dr. Martin guided me so that I was now straddling Ted's face, facing Dr. Martin while she continued riding Ted's cock. Ted instinctively began tongue fucking my cunt while his nose smashed delightfully up against my clit. Just when I thought that this couldn't get any hotter, the dirty doctor leaned in and began kissing me passionately, desperately, messily, and moaning about how hot it was to taste her cunt on my face. She was a very skillful kisser and she drew my tongue into her mouth and began sucking on it rhythmically, occasionally pausing to thrust her tongue into my mouth as if she were tongue fucking it. Dr. Martin then began rubbing her clit frenziedly as she continued to bounce up and down on his Ted's dick, and within just a few seconds, she and Ted both came at the same moment - her second orgasm with us.

It was so hot to watch the sexy doctor cum and even hotter to know that it was Ted and me that caused it, but that was nothing compared to what happened next. Dr. Martin quickly got up, squatted over my face and flexed her kegel muscles to coax Ted's hot cum out of her snatch. It made me feel so dirty but at the same time so wantonly horny, to suck those sticky globs of cum from her cunt as she rode my face again. It just made me want to be even dirtier, so after I lapped up the last of Ted's splooge from her gorgeous pussy, I shifted my position a little bit and ate her ass, sticking my tongue deep into her naughty hole and making my new Mistress squirm in delight, while Ted fingered me in that special curved finger way that he does, giving me the most athletic orgasm I had enjoyed in some time.

And as if my head wasn't already dizzy with erotic buzz, the dirty Dr. Martin then made this moment a memorable beginning to what would undoubtedly be a turning point in my sexual life. After she peeled her ass off my face and sat down next to me, she lovingly caressed my right cheek, and when I smiled in response, she grabbed a fistful of my hair, leaned down closer to my face and said: "From now on, my little Puta, you belong to me. You will serve me whenever and however I tell you."

"Yes ma'am."

12