Punished by Mommy

Story Info
Punished by mommy because of his cock cage.
928 words
3.96
37.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian's mom was different from the others. She was a wonderful woman but at the same time extremely protective and strict. She continued to treat him like a vulnerable child even when he turned over 18. She wouldn't let him leave the house without her consent or go looking for a job. But worst of all, she prohibited him from coming in contact with any other woman. She wanted Brian to be only hers, both physically and psychologically. Therefore, for his 19th birthday, she gave him a cock cage. Embarrassed, the young man tried to make her understand that he would feel uncomfortable wearing it, but his mom's decision remained unchanged.

"Boys your age tend to behave in rebellious and violent ways. This thing will soothe your instincts and make you more obedient, so don't make a fuss and wear it."

"But Mom, I don't want to..."

Hearing these words, his mother became furious. The young man saw her coming towards him in a menacing manner. Before he could do anything, she grabbed his underpants and yanked them down leaving him in his underwear and then dragged him onto her lap. There was no time for Brian to even open his mouth: his Mom began to spank him extremely hard. His sore ass wobbled with each of her slaps.

"I am your Mother. You are my son. Therefore, you must blindly obey me without question. Do you understand, young man?"

His buttocks were so sore that Brian began to tear up. However, the woman remained unimpressed and kept spanking him mercilessly.

"This is what you get for disobeying your Mommy. Count yourself lucky that I'm not tearing off all your clothes and smacking you in those little balls you have."

Once she felt she had spanked him enough, she slowly began to rub his buttocks. Her warm skin made Brian feel safe. She helped the young man sit on her legs, then she rested his head on her immense breasts.

"I'm doing this for your own good, baby. I don't want my son to forget that he can find happiness only between the arms of his Big Mommy."

Brian squeezed his Mom's torso tightly. His face was still lined with tears.

"I'm sorry I made you angry, Mommy..."

The woman smiled and gently patted his rump.

"Aww, you're so sweet when you say these things, baby.... Don't worry, you'll always be safe with your mommy right here."

The woman unbuttoned her shirt causing her breasts to pop out. Her hard nipples pointed toward the young man's body. Brian's face became quite red. Just before he could say anything, his Mother gently took his head in her hands and placed it between her boobs. Brian could no longer see a thing because the soft, warm breasts of his mother obscured his vision.

"Now be a good baby and let me breastfeed you. It will calm you down, you'll see," the woman said as she gently brushed the back of his neck and then squeezed it toward her chest.

The young man closed his eyes and began to suck on the woman's nipple. The scent of her skin had now totally enraptured him. His heart was pounding wildly.

It was at that moment that he realized he loved his mother more than anything else, no matter what.

Since that day on, Brian no longer rebelled against his mother's orders. He wore the cock cage that she had gifted him without any complaint and gave her the key, which she hid in a safe to prevent him from being tempted to free himself without her consent.

In addition, his mother forbade him to wear clothes in the house, thus forcing him to stand around the clock totally naked in front of her. She mainly made this decision to make sure he wore the cock cage, but also because she wanted to make him feel even more subordinate to her will thereby suppressing any inclination to rebel. Besides, she loved the sight of his bare ass totally exposed around the house.... Whenever she saw him, she felt a strange sensation deep inside her gut. Her nipples would harden and her mind would begin to have obscene thoughts about the young man....

Even though he became much more obedient, she continued to spank him quite frequently, taking advantage of even the most insignificant little details to do so. Sometimes, while he was lying on her lap, she would force him to open his legs wide enough to hit him not only on his buttocks but also on his asshole. Slapping his buttocks, seeing them turn red because of her.... Punishing her son really was the hottest thing in the world for her.

Brian soon realized, that his body appreciated his mother's discipline as well. Once a week, she would remove his cock cage, place him in the fetal position on her big thighs and spank him hard with one hand while she jerked him off with the other.

"Think of your Big Mommy, baby.... Think about how beautiful she is, how she is superior to you.... You belong to her, baby..." she would whisper to him as her hand would rub his cock.

After he ejaculated, she would cup him against her chest and breastfeed him.

Despite the soreness of his bum, Brian felt a deep sense of comfort during those moments. He experienced unimaginable joy and serenity. There was nothing else in the world he wanted more than to be with his Mom.

She owned him. And he would be hers forever.