Femdom Watching Little Sister

Story Info
A man ends up at the feet of his much younger sister.
1.3k words
4
43.4k
66

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story here, but I am looking to do more including at least one more chapter of this story. So feedback is very welcome and ratings will be encouraging, especially if I'm going to write many more chapters of this. Feedback on pacing and length is particularly encouraged.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the start of another weekend home alone with my much younger sister with our parents doing what had become a regular quarterly weekend trip and it was time to sort dinner out. After work on Friday I never felt like cooking even if I had become the main cook since coming back home a year ago, so it was going to be takeout which money had been left for. That meant talking to my little sister and she had come home from university looking somewhere between stressed and just in a plain foul mood, though the the latter wasn't saying much, Cynthia had an attitude whenever she wasn't in a good mood.

I grabbed the menus for the local places that she liked and headed upstairs. She had barely left her room since she came home which was fine with me as with almost ten years between us, we didn't have all that much to talk about. Outside of family bowling where me and Cynthia were very competitive, the only things we ever talked about were hiking - which we'd never done together - and food.

I knocked on her door and called her name and didn't hear anything back. Probably in the bathroom, but I walked over to the bathroom and the door was open and she wasn't in there. I checked the combined library study too, but she wasn't in there either. And she wasn't going to be in mine or our parents' room. So I went back and tried her door again. No answer. I called her name, once, twice, three times getting louder each time. No answer.

Worry started to set in. Cynthia had a difficult attitude and personality but had never struck me as the type to be involved in drugs or something, but...

I had to check she was okay.

I opened the door quietly just in case she was sleeping and it was pretty dark inside. It was early summer and it was still light outside. The lights were off and the curtains were closed. Weird. In any case I couldn't see her in bed so I went into the room and around the door and there she was sitting at her desk. I did actually feel some relief she was okay.

Calling her name again only got me silence, so I walked up closer and saw she was wearing her over sized headset. I walked closer and could start to hear her breathing deeply and when I was standing behind her shoulder I realized what was going on. She was watching porn, and well, masturbating.

Fuck. I couldn't interrupt her could I? Was "sneak back out and just gamble on what she wanted for dinner," the best thing I could do?

When I turned to leave I actually noticed what she was watching and I was stunned. It was very obviously femdom with a woman holding a leash to a collared man whose head she was currently stepping on.

Holy shit.

Femdom, including the situation playing out on the screen was what really turned me on along with chastity and incest. God, there was no way I was going to be able to forget this. I knew it was bad, but I was definitely going to watch this later and imagine this scene playing out between me and Cynthia.

So I looked at the title and my heart stopped.

[Big brother is a slave to his bitchy little sister (humiliation, trampling)]

My little sister with an attitude was watching porn about a little sister dominating her older brother and I'd definitely fantasized about being dominated and humiliated by a younger sister or two though I'd never masturbated to Cynthia; I had managed to stop myself from doing that so far. That would change to today. I wasn't so much into trampling in reality. I just wanted to stepped on gently. But I could still get off watching it because it could only be humiliating to be stepped on so harshly by a younger sister.

"What the fuck?" I looked down to Cynthia who had turned her chair to face me and she was wearing only a white crop top. Her denim shorts and pants were on the floor under the desk.

What exactly was I supposed to say here? That I'd come to ask about food? It wouldn't make her feel less embarrassed. Wait. Was she even embarrassed? No. She just looked pissed.

"I'm sorry." I fell to my knees. I was entirely willing to beg for my dominant sister's forgiveness with the hardest boner in my life straining in my pants.

But down there on my knees almost eye level with her vagina, something else felt more right. I have to say feel, because I wasn't thinking anymore.

I leaned forward and shuffled a little and pushed her legs slightly apart. There wasn't any resistance from her. I moved my head closer to her moist and bare vagina.

I was just about to kiss her when she grabbed me hard by the hair. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I wasn't-- " I looked up at her.

"Start at my feet." The look on her face almost made me cum right there, it was just that intense and it just said that she was better than me. Hell, I could already feel the leaking pre-cum.

I wasn't going to make her twice. Or worse, just tell me to leave. I shuffled backwards and gently picked her foot up. It was surreal, and I was staring at her small feet like they were a religious artefact. I snapped out of my reverie and started kissing her toes and then her soles and the side of the feet.

"You can suck and lick, can't you?"

I nodded and started sucking on her toes. I spent a few seconds on one toe and then changed. Once I'd sucked all her toes, I ran my mouth up her soles a few times. When she started moaning I was spurred on to do more, suck a little longer, a little more deeply.

I honestly had no idea how many minutes I'd spent on the first foot when she was pushing her second into my face. Ten minutes? Fifteen?

I took up the second foot happily and shortly after I saw her moving her hands to her crotch and start masturbating. I just stopped and stared with her big toe in my mouth.

She looked at me with that piercing superior gaze. "Don't watch me. Focus on my feet, bitch."

"Sorry," I mumbled with her big toe still in my mouth and looked down and then went back to sucking her toes incredibly turned on. A few minutes later, I starting sucking on multiple toes at a time and it seemed like Cynthia like that because her breath started to get a little hurried. She was getting close.

My little sister was going to have an orgasm whilst I was on my knees with her toes in my mouth and it was the greatest sexual experience of my life.

When my sister finished, I kept kissing her toes, I didn't really want this to end and she had told me to start on her feet, so I was hoping for more. I did dare to look up at her and she looked relaxed and content which was a rare thing for her.

After a little while she looks down at me and we make eye contact and her face takes on a meaner serious quality as she looks at me with contempt.

"Now get the fuck out of my room."

I gulped. I wanted to protest, but I didn't dare argue. So I got up from off my knees with my boner straining against my jeans and I know that Cynthia saw it.

And then I left her room feeling used, weak and happy for it.