All Comments on 'Punished by Mother, Sister and Wife Ch. 02'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
omg

well written. all my secret desires i couldn't help but let it flow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I love your stories!!!

This is another example of great writing, new and creative themes and hot, hot erotic situations. I love the slow pace and the insight I get to this guy, and I love the fact that he could wank in front of his mum. Very nicely done - very classy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

Omg, great series... so hot here..! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

You always have some of the best material on this site, thank and keep writing please you have a fan in me!!!!!

tturtle50tturtle50about 14 years ago
A Sissy

Not the way I started.. But hell a way to start.. Great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Once again, extremely hot. From all I have read and how I feel about my own mother,

I think if I had that opertunity, I would just live happily ever after with my mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mom's Finger

I really love this chapter and this entire story. It made me think about how much I loved it when my mom took my temperature rectally. She would put vaseline on her finger and then rub the vaseline on my hole with her finger. I loved it so much I would pretend that I felt sick just so she would take my temperature. When it came time for her to take the thermometer out she would tell me to relax and unclench myself so she could remove it. Sometimes this was hard to do because I was so excited. I continued to do this and she continued to take my rectal temperature probably past the point when she should have--I was getting too old. I remember one time in particular when I was 11 or 12 and she started rubbing the vaseline on me and maybe because there was so much or maybe because my hole was loose because I had started playing with it but as she was doing it I intentionally squeezed my hole open and her finger slipped inside a little. I gasped a little and she could see my face because I was on my back and the words "please, mommy" escaped my lips. I don't know why, maybe it was the intense look of need in my eyes, but she then put more of her finger into me and left it there for a few moments. I was in heaven because I realized that I was getting what I really needed--the feeling of my mommy's finger inside me. She wiggled it slightly a few times before pulling it out and this was the last time she took my temperature this way.

I've since masturbated countless times dreaming of my mom's finger inside my hole while I masturbate in front of her and my wife watches the whole thing. The idea of my wife seeing me controlled by my mommy's finger inside my sissy hole is something that I can't let go of--I think because to see me this way would mean that my wife would finally know what a mommy sissy I am inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mothers panties led to more.

Forget about your girlfriend. Your mother knows exactly what you need and desire. Her acceptance of your admitted sissification will allow her to completely give you the things you truly need.

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 2 years ago

Great story keeps getting greater. I’m diff going to read some of your other works. I wish the girly guy who wrote Mommy’s Finger comment wasn’t an on. I’d like to read more of his too. I guess there’s just wifey left for part three.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous