Punished by My Boss

Story Info
Kate is taught a lesson by her boss, she needs to obey.
1.6k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foaming bubble bath popped on my smooth skin as I laid back in my large bath tub. It was late Sunday evening and I couldn't help but think about my new boss and what had happened that Friday afternoon in his office.

I gently cleansed my vagina with the soothing warm water, making myself nice and clean. I thought back to how my boss had enjoyed himself filling me with his sweet cum just a few days before. It had been my first time, first time like that anyhow. Now my arse hole stung slightly as I caressed the area with my finger tips remembering him inside me.

My ex and I had always been so vanilla. Sex with him had been predictable, it had never excited me and more to the point, he had never made me cum. Not in the two years we had been together had I climaxed. But just two days ago my new boss, practically a stranger, had given me the best ride of my life and I actually had to hold back cumming. For the first time I had felt like I'd really been fucked and I knew I wanted more.

I moved my fingers slowly back towards my pussy and laid back fully in the water. My wavy brunette hair lay warm and wet over my pert. breasts as I let out a deep breath.

'Would my boss want me again?" I wondered.

He was in charge and I was merely his innocent employee, completely at his disposal.

My vagina felt so sensitive as I thought about how hard his cock had been, how full I felt as it penetrated me. I slowly touched myself, making little swirls with my finger as I thought about how naughty I had been letting him fuck me. He had played with my nipples whilst paying close attention to my every curve, making me stand there in his office exposed and vulnerable. Now I was alone, all I could do was close my eyes and imagine his huge throbbing cock inside me.

Gently I pushed two fingers inside my pussy, just slightly inside, teasing myself. I raised my chest taking a deep breath as the tips of my breasts broke the surface of the water, letting the cold air harden my nipples.

I pushed my fingers in further still, swirling gently as my vagina tingled. It felt so good as I thought of his hard cock and the butt plug he had so suddenly pushed inside me.

I could feel myself nearly cumming, but I knew I had to stop. My boss had made it clear he didn't want to me to pleasure myself, however much I wanted to. After all, I needed to respect him, follow the rules and remember he was in control. I couldn't ignore his firm instructions - I had already been in so much trouble.

With my pussy throbbing to be fucked, I slowly stepped out my bath tub, reaching for my pink fluffy towel. Just then my phone buzzed on the window sill. It was him.

Dabbing my delicate pussy dry, I nervously answered the video call.

"Kate," he said a deep, serious voice, ""Listen carefully."

Naked and still tingling below, I tried to keep the video call angled at my face, so not to reveal too much of my wet breasts.

"You have made some serious mistakes with the invoices," he continued, sounding very cross. Despite being a Sunday evening he was wearing a suit and his gorgeous hair fell around his jaw line complementing his sexy bone structure.

"I will be round in five minutes," he continued assertively before ending the call.

Shocked and with my heart now pounding, I wondered what on earth I had done wrong with the invoices. I was naive and inexperienced in the world of sex, but one thing I knew well was invoicing.

Panicking and with the soft towel still wrapped around my smooth skin I quickly dashed to the living room. I needed to hide away my airer, with which my cute lace panties were visibly hanging.

But before I could finish, my boss knocked at the door.

"Oh fuck, fuck.." I murmured to myself. I hadn't had the chance to get dressed. There was no way I would be allowed to leave him waiting so I anxiously answered the door.

Without a second for niceties, Jack strolled in, his aftershave filling the air with his sexy smell. At six foot he towered over my small frame, oozing confidence and testosterone.

Then, without warning, he quickly passed a wedge of paperwork into my hands. Being at his mercy I had no choice but to let go of the towel that provided my modesty. The peachy pink fabric slid slowly off my body revealing my little breasts at first and then as i tried to grab the towel I missed, exposing my neat vagina.

"Oh shit!" I thought as I realised I hadn't fully shaved my pussy and I still had a little landing strip.

Yet he paid little attention to my state of vulnerability and turned around demanding that I explained myself.

"May I quickly get dressed?" I asked nervously.

"No," he replied without a moments hesitation.

"There are too many invoices," he continued firmly, "All work and no play is not what I expect Kate."

"Yes sir," I responded quietly, trying my best to to behave.

I knew immediately I had done wrong and that I would be punished. Slowly he removed his expensive jacket and flung it over my sofa, turning around to face me. His piercing blue eyes sparkled as he stared at me, he knew what he wanted and I needed to obey.

Edging closer he shifted his attention to my little breasts. At 32B they were petite and pert, with rosy pink nipples that stuck out in a way that always made me look cold.

But right now I felt flushed and warm all over as he reached slowly to my face, rubbing his fingers gently across my lips. Silently he guided my head downwards until I perched there in a kneeling position with my breasts lightly pressing against his thighs. Continuing without a word he began to unzip his trousers and I could see his hard cock directly in front of me. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen and I felt my pussy getting wet.

"Like I said Kate, all work and no play isn't good enough. Open your mouth."

I hadn't sucked cock before and I worried for a moment if I would be in trouble for my lack of experience. My ex had never asked me to go down on him, he seemed content with just a predictable weekly missionary session. He had always been so stressed, working long hours, all he ever wanted to do was gaming or sleep. So now, in my late mid twenties I felt like a virgin.

With my heart still beating fast I got the first taste of his hard cock. I let my soft tongue slowly dance along the base of his dick, swirling like my fingers did when I pleasured myself. With butterflies in my tummy I moved my tongue gently upwards, wetting his cock with my warm saliva. I didn't know what I was doing but I knew I had to please him as best I could. Opening my mouth wider as I reached the head, I let his piece slide fully into my mouth. I had never had a whole cock in my mouth before and I tried my best to fit the throbbing dick fully inside me.

Suddenly, by accident my throat gagged in an automatic way which I did not intend upon.

"Fuck.." I thought, "How would my boss react?"

He immediately pulled my head down further onto his stuff cock to teach me a lesson, which I knew i deserved. It was huge and I knew I was lucky.

I began to move up and downwards, trying to please my strict master yet my boss remained silent, refusing to give me any sort of response. I prayed I was doing as he expected.

Gently I moved up and down more quickly, his big cock sliding in and out of my innocent mouth. I could feel it throbbing and I wondered if he would cum inside me. I knew that it was my job to swallow if he did and that I should be grateful.

With his hands around my head he gently motioned for me to move faster so I did so obediently. I could hear his breathing grow faster now as he swayed his sexy hips in motion with my mouth.

Suddenly a large, warm load of cum entered my mouth, far more than I was expecting. I waited for a moment, waiting politely for an instruction.

"Swallow," he said assertively.

It tasted so good inside my mouth, that I wanted to keep it there for a moment but I swallowed obediently. The warm goodness ran down my throat, as I perched at his knees.

Another shot of cum hit me chest as he pulled out, which i instinctively went to wipe with my hand.

"No leave it," he ordered.

Of course I immediately stopped as his warm juice trickled slowly down my left breast.

He looked momentarily satisfied but then returned to a serious expression.

"I dont expect to be disappointed again Kate," my boss said firmly.

"I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again."

Tucking his manhood back inside his trousers, he kept me waiting on my knees, hot and desperate. He knew how much I needed to cum, yet he he was still punishing me.

"Tomorrow I expect you to be in my office at 9 am," he instructed, "Remember the rules..no panties."

"Yes sir," I replied.