Punished for Plagiarism

Story Info
Domme Karen deals with Laura's niece and friend.
6k words
4.41
8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. All characters are well over eighteen.]

Laura and Jack had rebuilt their marriage successfully. Laura realized how much she loved her husband and for his part, Jack adored his lovely wife. He had always been turned on when she decided to dominate him, but the long span of her full dominance included what he felt were some unsavory aspects.

Laura had cuckolded him and he had sometimes had to watch the other men fuck her in their bed. He had been made to wear a cock cage and worst of all, when she was off on a business trip, probably fucking all sorts of men and women, she put her young niece, Elaine, in charge of him. Elaine and her roommate, Cynthia, were incipient lesbians and had a true distaste for being involved at all with men.

Elaine punished him severely but what Jack feared the most was having to satisfy her orally. He tried to make Laura understand how afraid he had been that Elaine's pressing his mouth into her pussy was close to cutting off his air supply because of the thin labia and her tight little cunt. It had been so wrenching an experience that he had even lost any desire, not that he had had much of one, to fuck Laura's niece.

After meeting Christine when Laura sent him to a store to buy tampons for him to wear, he and Laura had enjoyed spending some time with the young woman, who had been working as a saleslady at the store. She had recognized that Jack was being dominated by his wife and she outfitted him with panties she thought any sissy should be wearing.

Chris responded to the desire of her dominant roommate, Karen, to meet this couple that now were switching between one dominating the other. Their visit featured their being dominated by Karen, and then the highly confident young domme took her roommate Christine in hand after the couple's departure.

A return visit was even mentioned, and soon Laura contacted Christine and asked her if she and Karen would enjoy visiting them the following Saturday afternoon.

"We can relax and enjoy each other here in the afternoon," Laura suggested, "and then we can enjoy a nice dinner that I will have ready. After that, let's see how everyone feels, especially Domme Karen, and we can take things wherever she wants. I think both of us would love having both of you stay over."

Christine felt herself getting aroused merely from listening to Laura's invitation. She waited for Karen to get back from her work. Karen, a tall, striking, dark-haired woman in her 30's, came back to their apartment in one of her nicer suits that she often wore to work.

She was pleased when Chris came over and eased Karen's work pumps off and gently massaged her tired feet. Chris did reflect that being a salesperson on her feet all day made her wish for a foot massage, but she persevered. Massaging her roomie's feet aroused her, partly because Karen made no effort to keep her skirt down and Chris was delighted to get such a nice view of Karen's shiny white panties. Chris even saw a small period stain on Karen's panty crotch.

Although Karen was highly dominant, she enjoyed playing with Chris and even permitted her roommate to tease her and give her a few spanks now and then.

She did not miss noticing that Chris seemed compelled to stare up her skirt. "You have been staring up my skirt at my panties for quite a while, Chrissie," she remarked. "I hope I haven't had some sort of accident that is drawing your constant attention."

"Sweetie," Chris smiled, "I think you need to check your tampon, darling, because there's a cute little stain on your panty crotch. Yes, I admit that I cherish seeing you with any kind of 'attraction' on your lovely white panties."

Karen kept herself from taking Chris over her lap right then for a good spanking. She almost cursed herself for wearing such bright white undies while she still had her period. Then she put a calmer look on her lovely face and thanked Chris for letting her know before it got worse or someone else managed to find out about it. She congratulated herself that she hadn't been in a lounge after work where her skirt might have ridden up.

She stood and unzipped her suit skirt and carefully took it off and placed it on the couch next to where she'd been sitting. Then she slowly peeled down the white panties until she could set his gaze into the crotch and see the small but dark-red spot, more than a spot, on the crotch right under where her flowing vadge must have pushed just a bit of her menses past the SuperPlus tampon she still had inside her.

She realized that she needed to go into the bathroom. She yanked the panties off and headed off to change her pon. She decided this might be easier if she had Chris along for the show.

"Chris," she called out, "please come in with me in case I need some help."

Her roommate, at least six years younger, loved the prospect of watching as her domme exposed herself and pulled out her soaked tampon. Soon Karen was seated on the toilet and starting to pull on the white string as her soiled tampon eased out of her vaginal opening. The tampon was indeed soaked. Karen was both aroused and embarrassed by having Chris see the mess. There were traces of menstrual fluid around the entrance to Karen's pussy. Luckily, only the small spot evidenced the obvious leakage.

Chris thoughtfully brought a warm wet cloth over to wipe her roommate's vagina and vulva clean. She even pushed a bit of the cloth into Karen's vagina to clean it off. Then she moved her hand away as she heard Karen say she was going to pee.

She watched as Karen released a powerful, golden pee stream that poured out of her peehole into the toilet.

"Wow," Chris exclaimed. "I guess you didn't get to the ladies when you were having some drinks?"

Karen decided not to come down on Chris for her impertinence.

"Yes, sweetie," she admitted, "I was having a drink with two good friends and time must have gotten away from me. You know how Andrea just loves to go on and she's so much fun to listen to."

Chris knew Karen's great friend Andrea well enough to catch exactly what Karen meant. Karen must have finally checked her watch, seen how long she had been enjoying herself, and made quick excuses to leave speedily.

"Let me wipe you and clean you up, darling," Chris volunteered. She took some toilet paper, wiped Karen's vulva and then her vaginal opening, making sure to clean right inside her vagina. The paper emerged with some pee and period streaks on it."

"Should I wipe your tushee, sweetie?" Chris asked, very sincerely.

"Please do," Karen said as she blushed. "God knows that I might have farted or something. No, Chrissie, I didn't drink that much!"

Christine efficiently applied some tissue to Karen's bottom-hole. It emerged totally clean.

Daringly, she ventured to remark, "Nothing on the paper, love. Not only doesn't yours stink, but you obviously haven't even gone lately. Am I right?"

"Sure," Karen admitted with a smile. "But I'm thinking that you need to watch me carefully next time I have to go, up close and personal."

Chris knew that this meant she'd be lying in the tub on her back, watching as Karen's anal opening pooched and pushed out a humungous turd."

"Can I plug Miss Karen?" she inquired sweetly.

"Yes, please put another Super P in there," Karen requested. "God knows that one wasn't so super, was it?" She laughed and so did Chris.

Chris thoroughly enjoyed dealing with Karen's most personal needs. It made her feel close to the sometimes austere domme. Although Chris liked to be in charge at times, and greatly appreciated Karen's willingness to occasionally let her take the domme in hand, she loved to make herself useful to Karen. It made her feel warm and comfy, and yes, loved.

She carefully but efficiently pushed the applicator into Karen's pretty pussy, extracted it, and Karen nodded that it must be in the right place. She now stood up, went to the sink to wash her hands, and headed for their bedroom. Chris made sure the toilet was flushed with all of the bowl's contents and then washed her hands thoroughly. She flipped the applicator and wrapper in the trash and followed Karen.

Karen picked out a clean pair of undies from her panty drawer. She chose a nice pale blue brief with some lace. But she took it in hand and lay back on her bed, relaxing, leaving the panties by her side.

Chris lay down next to her and unbuttoned Karen's blouse. She had Karen lean up slightly so Chris could unhook her bra and remove it. Chris left Karen's sheer thigh-his on and then quickly undressed herself. She had a nice tight little frame, with a nice auburn bush. Even when she was being sub, which was most of the time at home, she was pleased that Karen had never suggested that she shave.

Karen reached over and petted Chris's perky 34B tits. She gently tugged on her nipples and Chris felt it right down in her cunt.

"Sit up here so I can give you a good look, sweetie," she said softly to Chris, who thereupon climbed over Karen to sit on her, placing her bush and pussy right within Karen's oral ambit.

Karen leaned up a tad and began laving Chris's vulva and labia with her tongue. She licked Chris's prominent clit, which responded to the stimulation. Then Karen's talented tongue moved down and insinuated itself into her vaginal opening. Karen began to lick the moisture that was now emanating from Chris's steaming hole.

More oral attention to her clit resulted in Chris's orgasming soon. She then took herself off Karen and lay next to her and held her in her arms. She ran her fingers over Karen's nipples, making them hard and pointy. Then she moved the fingers down Karen's frame and into her vulva, gently massaging her labia and only dabbing at the very tip of Karen's magnificent clit.

Karen wanted to cum, badly, but she didn't want Chris's fingers inside her, so she told her to put one or two into her rear hole. Chris pressed a finger into Karen's tight anal ring until it eased enough for Chris to insert the finger into Karen's rectum, then a second finger. As she massaged Karen's interior back there, Karen's sensitive sexual nerves there pushed her toward a climax from the anal intrusion.

She came and Chris felt some liquid flowing from Karen's vagina, which was not menstrual fluid. She bent down to lick her lover dry and kissed her right on the introitus to Karen's vadge.

The two now lay back, sated by their cums, and held each other with their arms around the other's shoulders.

"That was nice, Chrissie, thanks," Karen gushed.

"You made very good time with me, too, you tough broad," Chris grinned.

***

Laura was planning for the get-together with Karen and Christine. She had a light dinner almost ready so she's not have to spend much time in the kitchen after they arrived. Jack had helped her and was now quite nicely dressed in polo shirt and khaki slacks. Laura had her blue striped apron on over one of her favorite navy skirts with a deep yellow striped top.

The phone rang and it was Prof. Kathryn Thompson.

"I need to let you know about a most unpleasant situation," Kathryn began, as Laura wondered what the professor of Women's Studies at the university could be upset about.

"I discovered that your niece Elaine and her friend Cynthia, both of whom have been model students of mine, used new A.I. programs to submit term papers prepared by the program," Kathryn went on. "There are several programs for faculty now that enable us to discover this kind of plagiarism.

"If I report this, the standard penalty for plagiarism will apply—namely, expulsion," she said, "because the university feels that we will have to be especially severe to discourage what could become a rampant problem."

"I was thinking that maybe if I came over to your place, Laura, and we disciplined the two of them together, I might be able to deal with this matter that way," Kathryn asked.

Laura thought for a moment and responded quickly, "Kathryn, I'm having two friends over this afternoon and then a light dinner. Why don't you come over now, too, and I'll call Elaine and tell her that you have suggested they may want to come here and resolve their problems?"

"Will your friends be pleased to witness what might be a rather major disciplinary session?" Prof. Thompson observed.

"One of them is a strong domme and would likely find it congenial to participate in imposing the punishments," Laura answered. "Her roommate is also into the scene."

"That sounds perfect," Kathryn Thompson replied. "I'll plan on joining you at 5:00 P.M., assuming your guests will have arrived somewhat earlier."

"That will be good," Laura told her. "I'll see about having Elaine and Cynthia arrive at 5:30 P.M. It would make sense for us all to be there before they appear."

"I agree," Kathryn said. "Thank you, Laura, for taking the lead on this."

"Only trying to help," Laura said, as she smiled to herself.

After she got off the phone, she filled Jack in. "I don't want you saying anything, by the way. Let Kathryn and I run this. And I may let Karen give them a dose of what they need," she said sternly.

"That's fine," Jack answered. "I figured they'd get into trouble one of these days. I suppose I understand why you want to help them. They definitely don't deserve it."

"They don't really deserve to ruin their careers and lives for a mistake," Laura said. "I know you don't like them, and you have good reasons. But if you just stay out of it, it will go much better. If it doesn't, I'll let you take it out on me."

Jack nodded his assent, but was thinking that it would suit him just fine if Laura's effort didn't work out and the two little bastards got the heave-ho from the university.

Laura had a difficult phone call with Elaine. She made it clear to her that Cynthia and she would be expelled if Kathryn's suggestion weren't followed.

"You're not getting out of this home-free, sweetie," Laura informed her.

Elaine knew that Laura was helping them out big time. But she still hated the idea that Jack would see them bared and disciplined. She didn't fret too much about the two other women and, of course, Prof. Thompson.

"I guess there's no chance that we might get punished without Jack being there," she asked daintily.

"No, Elaine, and I suggest you get over that whole business if you know what's good for you," Laura snapped. "If I said anything about that to Prof. Thompson, she'd withdraw her offer. That should be enough for you. And in future, you're going to have to get used to my husband's being with me. He never did anything to you if you think back. You may not like him but he's my husband."

Elaine realized she had better quit when she was ahead.

"Sorry, Aunt Laura," Elaine said nicely. "I was being a total bitch and I'm really sorry for that."

"You're welcome, sweetie," Laura said, pleased at the apology—of sorts.

***

Karen and Christine arrived right on time and were dressed casually. Both young women were wearing shorts and attractive tops, as well as espadrilles for Karen and sandals for Chris.

"Oh, you two look so nice!" Laura gushed.

"It's so nice of you to have us over—and for dinner, no less," Karen replied with a wide smile.

Laura then explained to them the proceedings in which they might be participating if they chose.

"My niece Elaine and her friend Cynthia cheated by using an AI program to prepare their term papers for Prof. Thompson, who teaches Women's Studies at the university," she related. "Kathryn, the professor, has offered to close the matter by coming here to discipline them a little later. If she didn't do that, they'd be expelled. Elaine accepted this, she's my niece, for both of them. They are very bothered by Jack being here to see them get it, but they're all right with you two. I hope you'll decide you'd like to participate. Karen, I think you bring a special extra to this because they don't know you or that you know a lot about discipline. After they all leave, we can pick up our own matters."

"Laura," Karen said, "this really is an extra special event for us, so thank you for wanting to include us. I will find it fascinating to see how you and Prof. Thompson carry out your impositions. If you really do want me to play a part, I'll be happy to proceed after the two of you are through. Maybe we should discuss what will happen."

"Thanks, Karen, welcome aboard, so to speak," Laura smiled. "How about we let Prof. Thompson—I think you can call her Kathryn, but not in front of Elaine and Cynthia—start off? I think she'll cane them on their bare bottoms. Then I'll spank them. After that, you're at liberty to impose whatever discipline you feel is needed."

"Perfect," Karen responded, smiling widely. She loved the chance to dominate some new people, especially college girls. Karen worked hard while she was at college to pay her way. She had little sympathy for girls she regarded as spoiled darlings. Girls like that had snubbed her as a working woman when she was in college, so she had a chip on her shoulder and in other places, too.

"I'll see how they respond to you and Kathryn," she suggested, "and then I'll give them what for as it seems right then."

"I like that," Laura replied, "and I have enough regard for you to look forward what your excellent analytic ability comes up with."

"Jack," Karen then turned to him, "how does this strike you?"

"Honestly, Miss Karen," he answered, "I don't like it. But Laura's decision makes sense and this is her niece and her friend, too. I feel privileged in being permitted to observe."

"As well you should," Karen laughed. "I'm just being bitchy, don't take it wrong."

"I shan't, Miss Karen," Jack said. "I'm still in awe of you."

Kathryn Thompson showed up on time and in a good mood.

"I'm pleased, Laura, because as the involved faculty member, this really is my call," she said, "and I think these girls will get what's coming to them and what they have brought upon themselves."

Laura introduced her and mentioned that Karen and Chris might be involved after Kathryn and she did their parts."

"I do like that," Kathryn gleamed. "I gather you both have some experience in this area."

"Karen is a stern and highly capable domme," Laura announced. "Chris too has some significant experience on both sides of this world."

"Thank you, Laura," Karen and Christine said in unison, and then laughed at their predictable reaction.

The doorbell rang, and two abashed young women walked in. Laura introduced everyone: "Of course you know Professor Thompson, and Jack, but you haven't met our friends, Karen and Christine, until now. Miss Karen is an experienced domme as well as our good friend, and Chris has been involved in this world for some time."

Elaine decided to speak for both Cynthia and her. "We are truly sorry for what we did," she began. "It was stupid and we know we need to pay for it. We are aware of the alternative that you are saving us from, Prof. Thompson, and I want to thank all of you for taking the time to discipline us as you see appropriate."

"Well, let's have at it," Laura announced. "Professor, please get things started."

Elaine and Cynthia both flinched at Laura's indicating that the professor would only start this ordeal for them.

"Elaine and Cynthia," Prof. Thompson said, "you have brought this upon yourselves by disappointing me by cheating. You know that you would be expelled if I did not intervene. I think that you both have nice prospects and I don't want you to have them ruined."

"Laura," Kathryn then said, "it makes more sense for you to take them over your lap first. Since there are two, I will have Elaine over my lap and you can take Cynthia."

She looked at the two girls, who now were only thinking about how much the spankings—and whatever followed them—would sting and hurt.

12