Punished for Plagiarism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls," Kathryn said sternly, "I want those skirts up and either tucked in your belt or rolled so they wouldn't slip down." When they have complied with that order, Kathryn followed up: "Now, pull those panties right down to your knees." The girls did what they were ordered, and now two shaved pussies were on view to Kathryn, Laura, Jack, Karen, and Christine.

Kathryn motioned to Elaine to follow her to a large armless chair where Kathryn sat, and Elaine placed herself over her skirted lap. Cynthia placed herself across Laura's lap.

Then both women began to spank. Kathryn started out with fierce, strong spanks, alternating cheeks, and Eileen's pale cheeks immediately started to darken and then redden. It did not take long for her to lose her resolve to avoid crying. Laura started her spanking of Cynthia slowly. Then she began spanking one cheek with more force over and over before spanking the other bottom cheek the same way. Soon, Cynthia was in tears.

This initial spanking lasted only a few minutes, but to Elaine and Cynthia, 20-year-old juniors, it seemed like an eternity of hard slaps on their now-tender bottoms. Cynthia couldn't help behaving as she must have done when her own mother had given her spankings, loudly promising "to be good."

When Kathryn felt they had had enough, she nodded to Laura, who stopped spanking Cynthia just as Kathryn creased pummeling Elaine's red bottom. Kathryn now called on Karen to provide the next installment.

Karen looked sporty in her shorts and espadrilles. Her white bra was readily visible through her thin beige top. She reached into her large stylish handbag and withdrew a medium-length thin yellow cane. She quietly ordered the two culprits to bend over opposite ends of the couch.

Kathryn and Laura were now sitting across from the couch and Jack and Christine were poised on chairs at either end of the room. Karen slowly swished her scary cane in the air, making the characteristic sound of a cane whistling.

Laura, Chris, and Jack were watching her prepare to cane Elaine and Cynthia. She reached into her handbag again and took out a small bottle, which she opened. The top had a tiny brush attached; she dipped it back into bottle and having loaded the brush with the liquid inside the bottle, brushed it on Elaine's bottom, taking care to dip the brush again and push it into Elaine's anal and then into her vulva. She then made the same application to Cynthia's bottom and then to her private parts.

The two realized that the solution she applied stung and they began to cry out. Karen told them to quiet down or they'd really be hurting. She explained to Laura and Jack that the solution was pimentade, a mixture of salt, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper. It was a very old ancillary punishment to spanking, whipping, or caning, she said. Chris smiled as she was aware of Karen's use of this stinging solution.

Then she stood behind Elaine, on one side, laid the cane on Eileen's already splotched, red bottom, drew it back, and fired. She gave Elaine three sharp strokes, one right after the other, and Elaine immediately began to scream out from the extreme intense pain. Karen strode over to where Cynthia had directly viewed her friend's caning, and performed the same expert administration, so that there were three parallel strokes now on each of the two feminine bottoms.

She allowed a good minute to pass so that the strokes could sink in, and the red trammel lines appeared on the bottoms. Then she drew the cane back again and gave Cynthia two strokes that moved lower on her bottom. After waiting about thirty seconds, she fired a mean stroke lower still, right at the crease between bottom and thigh. Cynthia screamed louder than she ever had before. She was barely able to hold position but tried to rub her bottom with her hands.

Karen sharply told her to get the hands away "from that naughty bottom" and smacked Cynthia's hands with a well-directed cane stroke that caused Cynthia to emit a high-pitched wail.

Then Karen returned to Elaine and had her screaming from the same two fierce strokes moving downward, followed by the mean one in the crease. Elaine was able to hold position and her hands in front of her on the couch. Karen drew the cane back once more and delivered a cruel, very powerful final stroke right down the middle. Elaine screeched and jumped up and then quickly went back into position.

Karen went over and gave a fearful Cynthia, who had seen what Elaine had received, a similar powerful stroke down the middle of her bottom. She did scream but managed to hold on.

"Elaine, you have earned an extra by leaving your position," Karen intoned, like the severe disciplinarian she could be. As Elaine continued to cry, Karen told her to hold position. She now stood behind Elaine, tapped the cane on her mottled striped bottom, and then drew it back, and fired another searing stroke. Elaine screamed but did not lose hold of the couch.

Karen walked back to her chair and motioned to Christine. Kathryn announced, "Christine, you may proceed."

The two being punished wanted to scream out that they were being torn apart, but they desisted, fearing it might push Christine to be even more punitive, and possibly lead Kathryn or Laura to add on to the punishment. Even worse, Karen might decide to administer more pimentade to their already stinging private parts and bottoms.

Chris picked up a soft whip she was fond of using in the most sensitive places.

She had Elaine and Cynthia move to the middle of the couch, get up on all fours, and hold on over the back of the couch. The others now had a nice view of the girls' protruding bottoms, and with their legs spared to hold their panties up, their pussies and anuses were on full display.

Chris pulled their panties down to their ankles and told them to keep their legs spread well apart. She stood behind Elaine, laid her soft whip on the couch pointing toward the rear of the couch, and casually snapped it upward so that it struck Elaine's open vulva. She screamed even louder now at this pussywhipping.

But Chris moved slightly to her right and gave Cynthia a similar cruel stroke between her legs. After waiting about twenty seconds, she flicked he whip up into Cynthia's cunt again, which resulted in yet another piercing scream. Then Chris moved back to the left and delivered another upward whip flick into Elaine's tight little pussy, landing on her vaginal opening. She yelled and yelled.

Chris looked at Kathryn, "I think my part has been completed."

Kathryn looked at Laura, who decided that this was definitely the time to call an end to the punishment session.

"Elaine and Cynthia, I believe you took your punishment very well and if Prof. Thompson agrees, you should be able to leave now," Laura said coolly.

"Yes, Laura, they did do well," Kathryn declared. "Elaine, Cynthia, I regard this matter as closed. You may leave now."

"Thank you, Professor Thompson," Elaine said, "on behalf of us both. Cynthia joins me in expressing our appreciation for your allowing us to accept this punishment in lieu of further proceedings at the university."

"You're quite welcome," Prof. Thompson said, "and I look forward to seeing you in class."

With that, the two bid goodbye to Prof. Thompson and Laura. They bowed at Karen and Chris, and quickly departed.

After they were gone, Kathryn looked at Karen with awe. "That was quite a caning, Miss Karen, and also the application of pimentade. I'm overwhelmed."

"Why, thank you," Karen smiled. "I do find that the solution accentuates the gravity of a punishment situation."

She looked at them—Laura and Kathryn—and asked with a grin, "Maybe you both might want to try an application and a stroke or two?"

"Not me," Kathryn answered. "I saw the impact you had, and I need no convincing of your effectiveness."

"You can try it on me," Laura said. "And maybe Jack would be game."

Jack thought that the last thing he was was "game", and he had no desire to be caned or have his cock and balls brushed with a stinging solution. But he couldn't let Laura do it alone, so he said he'd do it if his wife did.

"How charming a couple you are!" Karen exuded pleasure.

"Laura," she said much more strictly, "come over, lift your skirt, and bend over the couch like the girls did. Jack, get up on the couch like she did after you drop your trousers."

Soon she was staring at a woman's pantied bottom and a man's covered by his boxers. Karen delighted in pulling Laura's panties down and lowering Jack's boxers, both to their ankles. Then she picked up the bottle of pimentade and brushed it on both their bottoms. They only whimpered, moaned, and then cried out when she daubed it in Laura's anus and vulva and Jack's anus and up his scrotum and cock to the glans.

She then picked up the thin cane, laid it on Jack's bottom, drew it back, and gave him two evil strokes low on his bottom. She moved over and gave Laura a similar two stingers.

"Wow," Laura and Jack exclaimed together. "That hurts a lot," Laura said and Jack showed some emotion in agreeing with her.

Kathryn complimented Karen again on her disciplinary skills, and bid all of them good-bye as she departed.

Now the four were sitting together, but actually, Laura and Jack were still on all fours with their bottoms red with the solution and showing the two nasty cane stripes Karen had given them.

"Let's go into the bedroom before dinner," Laura suggested, and they all followed.

"I don't know about anyone else," Karen observed when they were inside the bedroom, "but Laura and Jack, I'd like to have you two make me feel good between my legs. Laura, maybe you'll apply your talented tongue to my twat, and Jack, after your wife makes me feel good down there, I'd like to have you inside, if that is your pleasure."

Laura laughed and said she'd be happy to provide the "services requested."

Karen flipped her skirt up and quickly pulled her little white panties down and off. Then she lay back on the bed, exposed delightfully. Laura crawled between her legs, pulled off her own panties, and began licking the tall, dark-haired Karen's split. She insinuated her tongue into Karen's pussy and applied her tongue to very slight grazing of Karen's large clit.

Karen began to buck and writhe with pleasure. It did not take long for her to cum, and cum loudly she did. When she calmed down, she kissed Laura and thanked her. Then she looked at Jack and asked if he was ready.

Jack smiled and dropped his trousers again, and his boxers. He was already hard in the presence of these women and he climbed on the bed and held himself above the lovely Karen. She looked at Jack's eight inches, licked her lips, and guided Jack's cock with her hands into her vaginal opening. Jack loved the velvety feel of the inside of Karen's cunt and he began to thrust. Karen was feeling good but a bit of the pimentade on Jack's cock must have rubbed off and she realized she as getting some of the sting inside her. Next time, she told herself, she'd have him shower first.

She squeezed Jack's cock with her internal vaginal muscles and he soon exploded into her, something she always enjoyed.

Chris savored this scene but wanted a little of the action for herself. She told Laura she'd like to please her if Laura would lie back and take off her clothes. Laura now removed her shirtwaist and her bra and panties, having doffed her skirt earlier to lick Karen.

Laura now lay back on her bed and spread her legs lewdly. Chris got herself between Laura's legs and teased her first with her fingers and then her tongue. She began fucking Laura with three fingers until Laura came. Laura asked Chris to turn over on all fours and face the bottom of the bed.

When she did, Laura started probing Chris's anus with a medium-sized butt plug. Chris was notably sensitive in her rear hole and was getting off from the anal stimulation. Laura took the plug out and saw that it had traces of Chris's shit on it.

"You're a bit dirty in there, sweetie," Laura observed. "Maybe I can borrow a bit of your pimentade solution, Miss Karen?"

Karen giggled and handed the bottle to Laura, who opened it and applied the brush inside Chris's anal opening as far as it would reach. It definitely stung and Chris cried out, "Oh, that hurts me inside my tushee!" Karen said she could come with her to the bathroom and she would give her an enema.

Laura went along since she had to set up the enema bag and nozzle. Then Karen returned and asked Jack if he would fuck her. Jack grinned from ear to ear and as Karen lay back and opened her lovely legs, he moved up between them and smoothly fed his penis into her wide open vadge. They now fucked with abandon. Jack thought Karen was quite the hot number. Karen liked both girls and guys, and felt that Jack had a nice-sized piece of equipment.

Inside the bathroom, Laura had Chris bent over the tub and holding her bottom cheeks open to expose her cute little anus. Laura smoothly inserted a nozzle and let the warm water in in batches. Chris began to feel full and asked Laura to stop, but Laura grinned and said Chris would need a thorough cleaning.

Finally, she plugged Chris and then helped her up and over to the toilet, where she sat. After a few more moments, which seemed like minutes to Chris, Laura withdrew the plug and Chris expelled the enema in a rush of liquid. It was mostly water, but they did smell the pieces of Chris's doody that flowed out with the brownish water.

It was time for dinner, and they all appreciated that Laura had prepared a cold steak salad with plenty of soft drinks. No one was ready for a large meal.

"Thank you so much for having us over," Karen declared. "You two are just delightful people."

"And we enjoyed being your subjects, Miss Karen," Laura responded. Jack chimed in that it was a wonderful afternoon. He decided not to mention how much he enjoyed how Karen had applied pimentade and then caned Laura's niece and her friend. Chris made a note to herself that she needed to get back at Jack next time for stinging her anal canal with the pimentade.

12