Punished in the Third World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh Jake, what are you doing?"

"Punishing you."

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Ow ow ow ow oh oh oh oh."

"Let's see what toys the major has! While I look, you will remove your bra and panties and resume your position."

I went to the cabinet and after perusing the contents, I select a tawse, a small whip and a pair of nipple clamps. I returned to find my sister back in position and naked except for her heels, stockings and garter belt. I got my first look at her heavy tits and pussy. She looked spectacular practically naked. Her tits had small triangles of white around the areolas and nipples which stood out against her deeply tan skin. Similarly, her ass had a small white triangle from tanning in her thong bikini. Her pussy from behind was amazing with long engorged lips which were dripping wet. Clearly, my slutty sister was extremely aroused by her humiliation and punishment.

I could not resist getting a feel of her sexy body. I moved behind her shoving my hard-on against her pink ass, bent over so my chest was lying on her back and reached around to cup her full tits. They overflowed my hands they were so big. I squeezed them hard enjoying her moan and her pushing her ass further onto my cock. My fingers found her nipples again and I pinched them hard.

"Oooooohhhhhhh," moaned Jenna all the while wiggling her ass against my cock which ached it was so hard.

After pinching and pulling and twisting her long hard nipples for a couple minutes, I decided to return to her ass before fully punishing her tits.

I selected the tawse. It was 3 inches wide and about 3 feet long including a rounded handle. It was made of supple black leather. I slapped it against my hand a couple of times. It stung; it was going to do the same to Jenna big ass. I moved to the side of her, drew it back and swung forward aiming for the middle of her ass.

TWACK

"Yeow!" Jenna yelled and wiggled her ass. To her credit, she didn't moved out of position.

I wound up again and brought it down on the top of her bubble butt.

TWACK

"Aaaaaeeeeiiii. Oh Jake, please be gentle with me."

I rubbed her ass for her waiting for her to calm down. I had to restrain myself from sliding my fingers down her crack over her anus to her pussy. There would be plenty of time for that later.

"You need to be punished for being a naughty slut."

I swung again and connected with the bottom of her butt.

"Oh god that hurts," Jenna whined wiggling trying to get me to rub her again. I was happy to oblige. This time after rubbing the red stripes, I allow my fingers to slide down her crack. I cirlced her anus briefly before removing my hand.

I roared back and landed the last stroke across her sensitive upper thighs.

"Uuugggghhh!"

I again rubbed her and immediately slid my fingers down and ran them through her slit searching for her clit. I couldn't miss it because it was huge and standing up proudly out of it's hood. As I rubbed it, she moaned.

"Oh yes, that feels so good."

I removed my hand, moved directly behind her and brought the tawse up between her legs. It split her lips striking the pink inner cunt and the erect clit.

SPLAT

Her juices went flying and she came hard. I continued to swat her cunt to intensify and prolong her orgasm. After about 5 minutes and several massive orgasms, Jenna collapsed to the floor.

I left her to recover before I finished off with her tits. While I was whipping my beautiful sisters' cunt, I notice my mother turning to watch what was going on in disobedience of the majors orders. I went over to my mother and rubbed the tawse over her ass.

"Mother, you were very naughty watching me whip Jenna's cunt when the major told you not to move."

I slid the edge of the tawse through her slit and up the valley between her cheeks scraping her anus.

"Ooohhhh," she moaned.

I removed the tawse and examined it. The edge was wet and slimy from her juices. From the side, I could also see that her nipples were hard again.

"Clearly you enjoyed watching your daughter get punished and cum," I stated as I rubbed the flat part of the tawse over her cunt.

"I think I have to whip your cunt for being so naughty."

"No, pleaaasssee," she whined as I brought the leather strap up between her legs hard.

"Ooooohhhhh."

"Spread your legs wider mother so I can really get in there."

"Oh please, no more. I have been punished enough," she said even as she moved her legs further apart.

"If you had been a good girl and obeyed the major, your punishment would have been over for the day," I replied as I whipped her cunt three more times in rapid succession. She came so hard I had to grab her around the waist to keep her from collapsing.

Once she recovered, I told her to resume her position but I had her facing Jenna so she could watch me punish her tits. I had a sudden inspiration. I went over to the table and retrieved the nipple clamps and returned to my mother.

"Mother, I want you to feel a little of what Jenna is about experience," I said as I grabbed the nipple of her right nipple, pinched it to harden it again, slid the clamp over it and released.

"Oooohhhhh."

I quickly repeated the process on her other nipple.

"Mom, if you are really good, maybe I will come over after I finish with Jenna and whip your tits too," I said as I slapped down hard on each tit with my hand.

I went back over to Jenna and made her assume the slave position as well; hands behind her neck, fingers interlacing, elbows back and legs spread wide.

"Jenna, it is time for me to punish these big tits of yours," I said as I reach out and grabbed her long hard nipples between thumb and forefingers and pinched hard.

"Ooooowwww," she moaned as she arched her back giving pushing out her tits and wet cunt.

I twist both nipples viciously before I released them.

"Aaaawwwww."

I grabbed her right nipple and pulled it up and out forcing her onto her toes and arch her back further. I released it letting it drop then brought my hand down hard on the top of her heavy tit.

I repeated this process several times alternating tits.

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh," she moaned loudly as I spanked her tits.

When I stepped back to review my handiwork, I saw that her tits were pink and her juices were running down her thighs.

I went over to the desk and retrieve the whip. I stood in front of her holding the whip handle in my right hand while holding the thongs in my left. I whipped down on each tit three time in quick succession.

"Ow ow ow oh oh oh."

I dropped the whip and used my hand to slap her big tits.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK on her right tit.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK on her left tit.

"Ug ug ug ug no no no no."

Her tits were nicely red. I grabbed her huge clit and squeezed it hard and my slutty sister squirted buckets on my hand as she came hard.

I left her there, picked up the whip and went over to my mother.

"Your turn mother!" I said and proceeded whip her tits. When the whip slammed into the clamps, knocking them off, she came again. I prolonged her orgasm by whipping her pussy again.

With both women sore and completely exhausted, I figured I had done my job. I told them both to get dressed, gave one of the cameras a thumbs up for Major Castillo and we left.

12