Punishing Grandma

Story Info
A lusty grandmother finds love with 20somethings.
3.8k words
4.29
15.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Punishing Grandma

Kathryn M. Burke

Frank Wakefield was fit to be tied--and the chief cause of his distress was his own mother.

There was no denying that Gloria Wakefield was a unique specimen of the female gender. Even at her advanced age (she had just turned sixty-three) she acted like a woman a third her age. She had never really taken life seriously--she just "wanted to have fun," as that old song said. Her husband, George (Frank's father), had left her to her fate long ago, unable to tolerate her alarming tendency to spread her legs for every Tom, Dick, and Harry who came by. Right now, Gloria was ensconced in Frank's house, demanding sympathy for being deserted by her latest boyfriend who had given her the heave-ho for her serial philandering.

Frank had to admit that Gloria looked sensational. Sexagenarian though she was, she looked like an old-fashioned "gay divorcée" in her forties. Dying her hair a jet black helped to create the illusion of youthfulness, but her unlined face, twinkling eyes, and hourglass figure (Frank had to work hard not to stare at his mother's cleavage, which she was inclined to reveal to all and sundry whenever she sashayed around the house) would have tempted men far younger than herself.

Right now Frank had his hands full. His son, Jeremy, had just turned twenty and had finished his sophomore year at the local college. The Wakefields were about to host a big party in their backyard to celebrate the college lacrosse team's recent victory at the conference championships. Jeremy, a key member of the team, had summoned his two dozen teammates to have a good time all afternoon and into the evening--and that's where Frank's heartburn regarding Gloria came in.

As she saw this bevy of muscular, lusty young men saunter into the premises, wearing next to nothing in this hot August afternoon, it was clear that certain impure thoughts were flitting through her head. To her way of thinking, this offered an ideal opportunity to engage in a specific kind of entertainment she had contemplated for decades.

She had sidled up to her grandson while he was getting big bowls of munchies ready for the team and had said, "Jeremy, dear, do you think your friends might--like me?"

Jeremy himself, who knew a thing or two about female beauty and had acted on that knowledge (not nearly as often as he wanted), looked her up and down and said, "Sure, Grandma! You'd be a big hit with them."

"I thought so," Gloria said suggestively. "Would I be a big hit with you too?"

And with that, she'd wrapped her arms around her grandson's neck and, standing on tiptoe, had pasted a most ungrandmotherly kiss on his mouth.

Jeremy was taken aback, but quickly got into the spirit of things. Who doesn't like being kissed, especially by a hot babe? It didn't matter that Gloria had forty-three years on him: she was still hot!

So Jeremy enfolded Gloria in a tight embrace and kissed back hard. But things got even more daring when Gloria reached behind herself and, taking hold of one of Jeremy's hands, slid it down so that it landed on her bottom.

Jeremy wasn't slow in copping a feel at his grandma's ass. Unfortunately, it was just at this time that his father Frank, crossing the living room and heading toward the kitchen, caught sight of the pair.

"Jesus!" he cried in horror. "What on earth are you two doing?"

Jeremy made a move to separate himself from Gloria, but she only reluctantly let him go. Regarding her son blandly, she said, "I'm not allowed to show affection toward my grandson?"

"That is not what you were doing!" Frank thundered. Turning to his son, he barked, "You--get out of here! Go tend to your friends, and let me not catch you doing anything like this ever again."

Jeremy turned tail and, with two bowls of nacho chips in his hands, bolted for the back door.

Frank turned his gaze balefully toward his mother. "Exactly what were you thinking?" he snapped.

"Oh, Frank, calm down," Gloria said dismissively. "You know I like to have fun. What's the harm?"

Frank had reached the end of his rope. This was only the latest outrage that Gloria had inflicted upon his family, and he'd had enough. Striding over to her, he said, "Okay, Ma, I'm gonna have to take matters into my own hands."

Gloria raised an eyebrow contemptuously. "Meaning what?"

"Meaning this!"

And with that, Frank pulled out one of the wooden chairs (with no arms) at the little kitchen table, sat down on it, pulled his mother down over his knees, and--began spanking her.

Gloria didn't protest very much. One of her previous boyfriends had a thing for spanking, and she found she liked it too--as long as the guy didn't hit very hard. Frank, for all his anger, only whacked his mother with a few gentle slaps--but then, realizing that his actions were ineffectual, made two significant changes:

He whipped up Gloria's skirt and pulled down her panties, exposing her bare bottom. And then he started spanking that bottom with a fair degree of force.

Gloria only smiled. The warm glow emerging from her battered butt was actually rather pleasant. And there was another unexpected consolation. It was quite clear that Frank was getting a bit excited at seeing his own mom's naked posterior (with a hint of the well-used cleft out of which he had crawled into life forty-odd years ago). Gloria could feel her son getting a hard-on as he continued to thwack her, and she pushed her hips against that stiffening rod as she rested contentedly on Frank's lap.

She couldn't help letting out little grunts every time her son spanked her, and eventually those grunts--not to mention the sharp sound of a hand slapping bare skin--brought someone else to the scene: Frank's wife.

Vera Wakefield had done her best to defuse any hostilities between her husband and her mother-in-law. She even tended to take Gloria's side on many occasions, even though she didn't at all approve of the older woman's seemingly insatiable desire to have the male organ stuff itself into her various orifices. But women had to stick together, didn't they? It was a tough world out there, still ruled by men--and ruled badly, in Vera's opinion.

So when, perceiving strange noises coming from the kitchen, she'd trundled down the backstairs, she saw something she never expected to see.

"Holy cow, Frank!" she cried, taking in the spectacle. "What do you think you're doing?"

Frank paused suddenly in his spanking, although he couldn't help noticing how red his mother's bottom had become. "Mom's been very bad!" he whined.

"Bad? What are you talking about?"

"She--she kissed Jeremy in a way no grandmother should ever kiss her grandson. And--and she did something else too!" But Frank couldn't articulate that business of Jeremy's hand on Gloria's butt--exactly where his own hand was now resting comfortably. He was doing his damnedest not to think how smooth and firm and round her ass felt.

"Oh, Frank," Vera said, "you must have misunderstood. Anyway, she's your mom! You don't spank your own mother!"

"I can and I will!" he said venomously.

He was about to resume when Gloria spoke sharply. "Frank Wakefield, you stop that right this minute!"

You have to understand that Frank was--well, the polite term is henpecked. There's an impolite term, but we won't mention that. Actually, he was afraid of women--both his mother and his wife. If he'd had a daughter, he would no doubt have been terrified of her too. Everything was so confused today: you weren't supposed to treat women like sex objects anymore, and what had passed for common courtesy in prior days (holding doors open for ladies and so forth) was now regarded as insulting and patronizing. Frank simply didn't know what was expected of him anymore.

And, in point of fact, he was petrified at the thought of losing access to the vagina that Vera possessed. He was ashamed to admit it, but sex was one of the transcendent pleasures of his life, a sublime recompense for the tedium of his job as an insurance salesman. (He didn't even have an attractive secretary whom he could dream of running off to Tahiti with.) So having Vera deny him her pussy was a perennial source of dread.

"Okay," he said glumly, letting his mother slide off his lap. She landed on her feet, pulled up her panties, smoothed out her skirt, and kissed her son sardonically on the top of the head.

"Bye," she said as she headed to the backyard.

Vera glared down at her husband as he sat forlorn on the chair. "I hope," she said heavily, "I never see anything like that again." Her unspoken message was clear: If I do, buster, you won't get to stick your dick in my twat ever again.

Frank, nodding disconsolately, slunk away to some secluded part of the house.

Meanwhile, Gloria was--well, glorying in the attention of those two dozen lacrosse players. They couldn't believe this gorgeous older woman was Jeremy's grandson: she looked, in some ways, even better than his mom, who herself was quite a knockout and had inspired unwholesome thoughts from more than one teammate. As Gloria sauntered around the various young men scattered around the backyard, she coyly stroked one guy's cheek, blew a kiss toward another, felt the biceps of a third, and actually smooched a fourth just as she'd done with her son.

All the other guys just stood around, watching and dreaming. Gloria went over to Jeremy and said, "I think these guys are ready for some action, don't you think?"

Jeremy, eyes glittering, could only nod.

"I'm heading over there," she said, pointing toward a structure at the very back of the property. "You can have them come in one at a time--or two at a time--or three at a time."

She was referring to what the family called a FROG (furnished room over garage)--a little living space they had constructed above the garage to house poor starving graduate students who didn't have anywhere else to stay. The latest tenant had vacated the premises a week or so before, and it was now empty. But it wouldn't be empty for very long.

As Gloria mounted the stairs and took stock of the area--one long room that was a combined living room, dining room, and kitchen (with a tiny bathroom off to the side)--she figured it would do just fine. She closed the blinds, then began undressing.

That didn't take long, since all she had on was a thin print dress, bra, and panties. She'd kicked off her shoes almost as soon as she'd entered the place.

A minute later, she saw her first guest come in. Tall and agile, the guy stepped carefully into the room, not yet convinced that the whole thing wasn't just a big practical joke that Jeremy and his grandma had engineered. But when he saw the naked female in front of his eyes, he gasped.

"Omigod," he whispered. "You're so beautiful."

And she was. She had a rack worthy of Helen of Troy, and her swelling hips had done their duty long ago in expelling her only son from her womb. She was rather proud of the thick bush covering her delta--no shaved pussy for her! Only porn queens did that. And yet, she chuckled to herself thinking that she would be a porn queen for the day.

The guy, whose name she didn't know and didn't care about, stripped as quickly as he was able. Meanwhile, Gloria had pulled away the mattress from the futon and laid it on the floor in the middle of the room. Lying down on it, on her back and with legs wide open, she had no need of any further words to get her man to service her.

But she was silently grateful that the guy didn't just plunge into her right off the bat. Instead, he lay down on top of her and rested his head against those fabulous tits, squeezing them against his face and inhaling their heady aroma. When he sucked on the nipples they became hard and erect--just as his cock was becoming. Only then did he slide up her body and plunge into her.

It was a somewhat frenetic coupling, at least on the man's part. Gloria just lay there passive. She sensed this would be a long session, so she had to preserve her energy. The guy kissed her all over her face while also pawing her breasts and back and bottom and thighs with eager hands. In a matter of minutes, he came--and expressed frustration that he couldn't hold out longer.

When he pulled out and flopped over onto his back, Gloria said, "That's okay, dear. I'm not surprised you were a bit quick on the trigger. Maybe you can revive later. But for now, you just send in another of your buddies."

The guy groaned, got up clumsily from the futon, and got dressed. Over his shoulder he said, "You were fabulous, ma'am!" and went out the door.

This began an onslaught that went on for several hours. For a while the guys were content to do Gloria one a at time--but fairly soon the other fellows got impatient, and so they started coming in two at a time. It was exactly this procedure that Gloria had been most eager to try. She'd done a fair amount of butt sex, but she'd never had two cocks in herself at the same time. And when that finally happened, she didn't care that she had waited sixty-three years for the blessed event. The cocks filled her in a way that somehow made them feel bigger than they were individually, and she could sense them rubbing against each other, separated only by a thin membrane between her vagina and her rectum.

They came explosively in her, as one guy spasmodically grabbed one of her breasts from the front and the other grabbed the other from behind. They stayed in place for a minute or two, then pulled out--and Gloria felt that devastating sense of vacancy that causes almost all women to regret that the sex act is over.

But when three guys came in together, Gloria realized that yet another of her unspoken goals in life was about to be met.

There was a bit of difficulty arranging the four bodies in a workable order. One man lay down on his back, and Gloria got on top of him, face down. He stuffed his cock into her pussy while another guy squatted behind her and plugged up her butt. The third guy maneuvered himself in front of her, tenderly lifting up her head and sticking his cock into her mouth.

As the three got down to the serious business of triple penetration, Gloria lapsed into a kind of daydream. This is exactly what a woman is built for, isn't it? There's no way a man could ever service three women at once, except by the shabby expedient of fingering two pussies with each hand while he entered a third with his cock. A woman has so much more capacity for sex than a man--three holes, just waiting to be filled.

Gloria had a little trouble paying attention to everything that was going on in her body. She had to focus hard on cocksucking, although she also fastened a hand on the guy's butt; but the two other guys were pummeling her pussy and ass on their own, and all she had to do was to let him do their work. When the men came, they didn't quite manage a triple simultaneous climax, but it was close. Gloria, for her part, had actually come while the three were in her--and that was at least her third climax of the evening. She figured she'd have plenty more with the passing of the hours.

Outside in the backyard, the other guys couldn't do much except talk about what was going on in the FROG. This was some party! As Vera lent a hand keeping the bowls of munchies filled and the cans of pop and other beverages in good supply, some of the guys eyed her in a way no one should think of his friend's mom. Vera wasn't slow to pick up on the vibe.

It became apparent to everyone that most of the guys weren't going to be satisfied with just one session with the fabulous grandmother. Once the entire team had had their turn with her, the guys began a second round. And some particularly enthusiastic souls even ventured on a third. And that's where things got interesting.

Jeremy had felt duty-bound to be a good host, letting his friends have access to Gloria before he did. In fact, he was wondering whether he should even go into the FROG at all. I mean, this is my grandmother we're talking about! It was pretty immoral to do that, wasn't it? Maybe even illegal. He didn't think anyone would report them, but still...

But at long last, he felt he had no choice. A number of his teammates were ribbing him about holding back, saying, "You don't know what you're missing, guy! Your grandma's got a great ass!"

"Okay, okay," Jeremy said at last. So when the latest trio of guys had emerged from the FROG, he slowly made his way up to the darkened room where the festivities had gone on.

He saw a woman lying on her back on that futon, her legs raised and her knees bent in the classic missionary position. He was already so excited from hearing other guys' tales about what copulation with this heavenly creature was like that he doffed his clothes in record time and draped himself on her body. Like the first guy, he placed his head at her breasts, kissing and kneading them and sucking on the nipples. Only after he'd gotten his fill of them did he slide up and enter her.

It was just then that a little gust of wind blew aside the curtains over the one window in the room, and a little light trickled in.

"Omigod!" Jeremy cried. "Mom, what are you doing in here?"

Yes, Jeremy was fucking his own mother.

What had happened was that Vera, using her woman's intuition, had sensed that her mother-in-law was making herself available to these two dozen succulent males. She had to admit that the thought of accommodating their cocks into herself had passed through her own mind--and when she finally dared to go up to the FROG and see what was happening, she saw Gloria in a state of happy exhaustion from taking in the male organ forty or fifty times in the past several hours.

"Gloria," Vera said, "I think you need a bit of a rest."

"But the guys aren't finished," Gloria said wearily.

"That's okay--I'll take over."

"You? I don't know if you're capable of--"

That made Vera bridle. "Not capable? You don't think I can handle these men?"

"Vera, dear, they'll do you two or three at a time. Have you ever done that before?"

"Well, no, but--"

"It's no picnic. A huge amount of fun, but it takes some effort."

"I'm sure I can manage," she said. "You better get into the shower and clean off all that come that you're covered with."

Gloria realized that Vera was speaking the truth, so she staggered up from the futon and made her way to the little bathroom. Meanwhile, Vera lay down on the come-drenched futon and got ready for the next guy(s) to show up.

She had no idea that one of them would be her son.

Having taken in about ten or twelve men, she was already feeling a bit fatigued. That was why she reacted with a sort of dazed confusion when she realized who it was that had shoved his cock into her pussy.

"I was just giving Gloria a break," she said.

"Um, Mom," Jeremy said with huge embarrassment, "should I come out?" All this time he was buried up to the hilt in his mother--and the last thing he wanted to do was to withdraw.

"You can go ahead and finish, dear," Vera said in a dreamy voice he hardly recognized.

He didn't need any further encouragement. It wasn't merely the anticipation of actually entering a woman after hearing about all his friends plowing into his grandmother; it was now the added stimulus of fusing his body with his mom's. He'd always admired her face and figure, and always hoped he'd find a girl who looked at least a little bit like her. And now here he was, ramming his dick into the very cavity from which he had emerged into the world! What could be more heavenly than that?

As he pounded her, slathering kisses on her face, neck, shoulders, and even her armpit, and squeezing her breasts and bottom with his hands, he didn't notice someone coming out of the bathroom and looming above him.

12