Punishing Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Gloria.

A cynical smirk spread over her face as she witnessed the proceedings.

"So," she said acidly, "what do we have here? A little nookie between mother and son? Maybe we should call you Oedipus."

"I didn't know it was her!" Jeremy protested as he continued to forge into the maternal vagina. "I thought it was you!"

"Oh, so it's okay to fuck your grandma but not your mom?"

"I don't know! I'm all so confused!"

And he was also ready to come. He let out a strange little whine as his cock began to pulse with the first of a succession of long, viscous strings of his seed that found their way deep into Vera's womb. His eyes opened wide as he experienced a climax for the ages, all while Gloria was watching with curiosity and interest. Maybe, Jeremy thought naughtily, he'd do her later.

As he pulled out, his emission--mingled with those of the dozen or so men who had preceded him--gushed out of Vera's pussy and onto the futon. What a mess! Someone would have to clean that up, and Vera sourly concluded it would probably be her.

Meanwhile, back at the house, Frank was clueless as to what was happening in the FROG. He was becoming more and more obsessed with that spanking episode--he couldn't get it out of his mind. His mom's butt really was exceptionally firm and curvy, and he knew that she'd felt his hard-on as he was whacking her. Given Gloria's willingness to accommodate virtually any male organ that came within spurting distance of her, Frank wondered whether he might someday be next. The idea of such a thing tickled him, and he got hard again. Maybe, when Vera wasn't around, he could propose a melding of bodies with his mom. What harm would it do?

Frank was an educated man, and he cast his mind back to his old college days. Wasn't there a guy named Oedipus who did something like that?

12