Punishing Heather Ch. 01

Story Info
Heather gets what's coming to her.
2.6k words
4.15
60.9k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
972 Followers

*This is the roughest story I've written so far, though definitely revised to be less rough than the original draft. Please skip this one if you are offended by non-consensual/forced sex. This is purely a work of fantasy, and consent should always be respected in any real-world situation. If you continue reading, please enjoy!

*****

I had finally gotten sick of Heather.

My bitchy, unqualified, unprofessional boss had finally gotten on my last nerve, and I decided that I was going to get some payback. The opening shift with Heather that day would be the perfect opportunity.

It had been a slow-developing process, but I had made up his mind to show Heather how little I really thought of her, and to get some enjoyment out of it in the process. I was going to give Heather the fucking of a lifetime and leave her useless, exhausted, and leaking cum.

But I wasn't the only employee who had a problem with Heather. In fact, almost everyone who worked at the store, male and female, had numerous complaints about her. How she had been selected to run the store by the regional manager was anyone's guess, but most likely she had slept her way into the position.

Given Heather's complete lack of respect from her employees, I wasn't surprised when he discovered that some of my coworkers also felt like getting back at their bitchy skank boss. An off-handed comment one day in the break room revealed that Ken also felt that a rough fucking was the best way to put Heather in her place. John agreed as well when the subject came up the following day during break. Before long, I had assembled a group of four male employees (myself included) and two females who were thoroughly committed to punishing Heather in the most satisfying way possible.

As the sort of "ringleader," it was my job to set things in motion. Hence, my anticipation of my opening shift, where it would typically be only Heather and me in the store for the first hour of the day, before the store opened. This time, however, Heather would be surprised to find that some of the crew had showed up early, some of them even on a day when they were not scheduled to work.

I was the first to arrive that day, and I got right to work so that Heather would suspect nothing out of the ordinary at first. I was finishing the opening reports when I heard the ding of the employee door in the back, indicating that Heather had just arrived. I felt my cock twitch instinctively, knowing I would soon be putting it to use.

Heather came into the office without even greeting me. The look on her face showed that she had probably had a long night, and was in no mood for pleasantries. Her makeup was in typically skanky, overdone fashion, with excess amounts of lipstick and eye-shadow that did not complement her whatsoever.

Heather wasn't what someone would call beautiful. Sexy, in her own way possibly, but not objectively attractive. She was on the heavy side, but most of her weight seemed to be in her massive tits. It was hard to concentrate anywhere else when those things where in the same room.

Heather's first words to me were typical of her morning demeanor.

"Are the reports done?"

Always demanding something. Not even time for a basic greeting.

"Yeah, just finished. No issues."

"OK, can you go straighten the receiving area? Regional management is visiting sometime this week and it's my ass if it looks like shit."

I wanted to delay the operation just a little bit longer, just to savor the anticipation, but her attitude was making it impossible for me. I discreetly tapped my phone screen, sending a pre-prepared text to Ken that said one word.

Now.

After hitting send, I stood up and moved just behind Heather. She was bending over the desk on the other side of the room, her fat ass looking so inviting and ready to be pounded. I waited until Heather felt me and turned to face me.

"Problem?" she asked dismissively as she tried to move away.

"Big problem," I responded, gripping her arms and keeping her in place. Her eyes betrayed a look of panic as she tried to process my actions. "All of us have a big problem with you. And now you're going to get your punishment."

I spun her back around forcefully, pinning her to the desk and holding her wrists. Her struggles caused her ass to rub up against my stiffening cock. I pressed it hard into her to give her a preview.

"Feel that, bitch? That's what you're going to get."

"This is fucking pathetic. You think you can treat me like this?"

"Yes, I can. And so can the rest of us. Who should be arriving... now."

The office door opened and Ken entered with a few of the other male employees. I could see noticeable bulges in some of their pants. Ken held a pair of handcuffs, and quickly moved to apply them to the struggling Heather. Once she was secured with her wrists cuffed behind her back, I pushed her down to her knees.

She looked up at us with a defiant smirk. The bitch thought she was untouchable.

"So you're going to make me suck your tiny little cocks? Then will you get back to work? Not you Tyler, you're fucking fired."

I knew Heather was playing tough, but if she thought the cocks she was about to get were tiny, she had another thing coming. I had heard rumors that John was packing, and I knew Ken's was pretty big from having DP'ed a girl at a party with him a few weeks before. I didn't know for sure about Josh, but with him being a large, muscular black guy, I made the logical assumption.

"Heather, if sucking cocks was all you were doing today it'd be pretty easy for you. I don't think you can even imagine what's going to happen to you."

I gave her a quick slap on the face - just hard enough to set the tone of things - and then moved to unzip. My cock felt like it was going to explode out of my pants. My co-workers began to undress as well, and soon there were four hard cocks in our bitch boss's face.

"Suck," I ordered her as I shoved my cock between her lips. She was too shocked to even resist, and soon enough my whole dick was forcing its way balls-deep into her mouth. The slut was clearly experienced at being facefucked, as there was hardly even any throat barrier to break through. Within a few seconds I was savoring the glorious glug-glug-glug sounds of a rough, deep throatfucking. Her eyes darted wildly from side to side, watching the other guys move closer, getting into position to start using her further.

When I pulled out, she had a few seconds to catch her breath before Ken started in on her, fucking her face in a similar fashion to what I had done.

"That's it bitch. You like to be facefucked because you know it's what you're made for. Take that fucking dick." Ken took a handful of Heather's hair and started to pound her throat vigorously.

Heather's eyes were closed as she took what we were giving her. She was getting facefucked by her employees, and there was nothing she could do about it. After Ken felt like he'd done his duty, he stepped aside and allowed Josh a turn.

Josh's big, black cock hovered menacingly in front of Heather's face. She stared it, visibly frightened of how big it was. As he moved it toward her mouth, Heather managed to croak out a weak, whispered "so big" before she was silenced again by the massive dick pushing between her lips.

Finally, we got to see Heather being really challenged by something. She had taken the facefucking pretty easily up until now, but Josh was the thickest cock present by a significant margin, and he was at least two inches longer than me. The sound of Heather choking on the huge piece of meat was exactly what we had come to hear.

She eventually managed to get the cock all the way down for a few seconds, but was clearly beyond her limits as she started to cough and gag. Josh pulled out, leaving her lips and neck dripping with spit. She tried to catch her breath as I decided our next move. Once she had regained some composure, she looked around at all of us with a devilish smirk.

"Hope you boys can do better than that... I'm starting to enjoy this."

The bitch, I thought. This was supposed to be punishment, not pleasure for her.

"John, get the bitch's pants off," I ordered. "You can have first go at her pussy. Bend her over this." I moved her office chair to the center of the room, giving us a perfect place for Heather during the next part of the action.

"You know what a spitroast is, Heather?"

"Yeah, I'm not a fucking dumbass. Give it to me as hard as you can. I fucking dare you. I bet you can't handle this pussy. I bet you all cum in under a minute."

"We're gonna pound you like a piece of fucking meat until we're done with you. For hours, if we feel like. Sound good?"

"Oh sure, I bet you're gonna really give it to me," Heather said mockingly as we got her in position, and John got ready to enter her from behind.

"I'm gonna have another go at your throat Heather. This time I'm going to feed you a load while John pumps one into you from behind. You're going to be a cream-filled fuckdoll by the time we're finished with you."

"Ungh, mmmfffff," was all Heather managed to say as she was getting forcefully penetrated from behind and I was pushing my hard cock between her lips.

"What's that? You want to get stuffed like the nasty whore you are? Sure thing, bitch."

John and I got into a good rhythm of forcing Heather back and forth in sequence on our cocks. She didn't have a moment to rest as we both took her mercilessly. Her eyes were now watering heavily, causing her slutty, overdone makeup to run down her cheeks. She was already a mess, and we were just getting started.

We kept this up for several minutes before John lost control and busted in Heather's pussy. He groaned as he pumped deep into her, then pulled out to allow someone else a turn. I continued fucking Heather's face as Josh got into position behind our helpless boss.

"Ready for the big one?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Mmmphh... ungh, please... slow... unghh... gentle," she managed to choke out between my deep thrusts into her throat. She was starting to sound more like a willing partner in all of this than someone who was being forced into a gangbang by her employees.

"Hear that, Josh? She says she wants you to pound her hard and rough."

"Coming right up," he responded as she shoved deep into her. She tried to scream, but my dick made it difficult for her to get anything out.

"You like that, bitch?" Josh continued. "You want me to pump a black baby into you? Think Travis would like that? Yeah, get it, bitch."

He punctuated his words the occasional hard slap on Heather's ass, making sure that she felt degraded like the slut she was. She let out a panic-tinged moan at the mention of her boyfriend by name.

At this point, I was unable to hold off any longer, and I felt my own orgasm building quickly. Thinking fast, I was able to pull out of Heather's mouth in time to dump a nice, thick load all over her face, which now had a healthy cumshot added to the mix of ruined makeup and tears. She made a sound of surprise and disgust as she coughed and attempted to catch her breath. I grabbed my phone and snapped a couple of pictures of her face. She glared at me sternly as she realized what I was doing, but she didn't say anything in protest.

Josh continued to pound her pussy as I moved away and let Ken take my spot fucking Heather's mouth. He picked up right where I left off, not giving her much of a break at all.

Even though I had just cum, my cock hadn't softened hardly at all. I couldn't wait to get another go at Heather. I wanted to be back in one of her holes as soon as possible.

"Oh, shit! This bitch is cumming!" Josh exclaimed as he kept pounding her. "She's fucking loving this. Make that slut pussy cum on my dick, bitch!"

Heather tried to fight it, but she couldn't help feeling overwhelmed by the pleasure of getting fucked by so many big cocks at once. She began to shudder from head to toe, clearly experiencing a strong orgasm. She did an admirable job of trying to hide it, but I think all of us could tell how much enjoyment she was getting from this now.

Once her final gasps of pleasure subsided, Josh and Ken both began to cum. They each pumped a few shots into her, and then pulled out. She collapsed weakly onto her office chair, with cum leaking slowly from her mouth and pussy.

The four of us stood around her, watching as she tried to recover from the forceful gangfucking she had just received. She was moaning and panting from her multiple orgasms.

I checked my phone, and saw that I had a text from Lauren.

Almost there. Bringing Hailey.

When the girls arrived, we could take this to a whole new level of depravity and humiliation for Heather. Lauren hated the bitch almost as much as I did, and Hailey was always down for anything if sex was involved.

"Hope you're not too tired yet, slut," I said to Heather. "Lauren and Hailey are on their way, and I think they have some grievances of their own to work out with you."

Heather stared at me wordlessly, still in the afterglow of her thunderous orgasm.

"Also," I continued, "you still have a hole that none of our cocks have explored yet."

Heather's face briefly betrayed a look of fear, knowing that as roughly as we pounded her pussy, it would be nothing compared to how we would destroy her ass. But her fear quickly turned back to the lustful bravado she had shown before.

"I'm the fucking queen of anal. You think you're so edgy and hard? You think I'm scared of getting fucked in the ass?"

"We'll see if you still feel that way in a little bit, slut."

Heather looked down at the floor, taking deep breaths to mentally prepare herself for what would come next, trying to appear in control of the situation. At this point, I un-cuffed her hands, which had been pinned behind her back this whole time.

There was a knock at the office door. I opened it to find Lauren and Hailey, who both stared past me to the exposed figure of our boss on the chair behind me.

"Hope we didn't miss all the fun," Lauren said as she moved past me. "Hey cunt," she said with a sneer at Heather. "Ready for round two?"

Heather said nothing. She stared defiantly at our two new guests, that same arrogant grin on her face.

"Answer me, bitch," Lauren yelled, reaching out to give Heather a slap on the face. She was already showing how roughly she intended to treat our boss, and I couldn't wait to see more.

Heather yelped in shock at the unexpected blow, before finally answering.

"Yes... I'm ready..."

To be continued...

SonForBBW
SonForBBW
972 Followers