Punishing His Roommate

Story Info
Vanessa never picks up after herself and Eric is sick of it.
1.2k words
4.38
5.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vanessa," Eric snapped from across the apartment. I felt myself shrink into my own body. I was sitting on the couch with my head so deep in my book I didn't even register what was happening. All I knew is he sounded so angry. Footsteps came through the apartment, I dropped my book and turned to face him.

"What happened?" I raised my eyebrows.

"How many times have I told you to wash your dishes as soon as you're finished with them?"

"I know but... I was going to get to them tonight," I replied. He was disproportionately mad but I guess it had been one too many times.

"Well we only have one pan, can you at least wash the pan,"

"It's my pan."

"No, it's mine. This is not just about the pan. This is about everything. I am constantly picking up after you, constantly making sure you don't burn the place down, telling you to keep down the loud music, fighting our neighbours off for you, and what do I get? You use the TV most of the time, traipse around like you don't have a worry in the world." This time Eric wasn't yelling, he was calm. His voice was deep and it made a pit inside my stomach grow. I just nodded but he rounded the couch.

"I'm sorry, Eric. I'll be more responsible. I'll act like an adult. I don't want you picking up after me. I'm just a little slow..." I tried to explain. "I mean, I'll do it eventually."

Eric was sitting so close to me. I always thought he was attractive but I'd never go there so I had just never observed him up close like that. He had these dark foreboding eyes and thick hair that he pushed back. Wavy, thick, and grabbable.

"No. You're not getting out of this."

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my brows. "I said I was sorry, and look I'll go clean my dishes." I stood up, rolling my eyes. That's when I felt my whole body jolt down. Before I could register what had happened I felt my nose pressing into the couch, my midsection was over Eric's lap, and my ass was in the air.

I regretted my tiny house shorts. They only covered about half of my ass at this angle. I tried to wrangle out of his grip but it was no use, he held me firm against his lap until I gave up.

"I am going to punish you," Eric said like that was such a normal statement. His large hand found my ass and he began to run circles over my skin.

"What do you mean?" I shrieked.

"I mean you act so immaturely, this is all I can think to do to pull you back in line," he replied.

"I said I was sorry! So what, you're going to spank me?"

Eric continued to rub his hand over my ass cheeks. "Yes, I'm glad you've caught on."

"Please Eric," I begged. A moment later he slammed his open palm into my warmed up ass. I shrieked so loud the neighbours probably heard me. A stinging pain soared through my lower half. I had never been spanked before in my life. Not hard at least and not outside of sex.

"Please," I cried. Another spank reared against my ass. It was more humiliating than it was painful and fuck it hurt.

Before I could protest again Eric spanked me another time. I yelled out in pain before another blow hit me. Eric was relentless. He wasn't stopping anytime soon. I wasn't sure anything I could say would make him stop spanking me. In those moments I regretted all my decisions in a deeper way than before.

Then the worst thing I could think of happened, Eric pulled down my shorts only to find I was completely bare underneath them. I buried my face into the couch.

"Look what we have here," Eric tormented me.

"Shut up," I snapped.

Eric spanked me again. I groaned as it was harder than the rest, lower too, in a much more sensitive spot.

"Why are you being punished, Vanessa?" that deep voice was back. I felt the pit in my stomach grow and my pussy throbbed.

"Because I didn't do the dishes," I replied in hopes he would stop.

"And?" Eric said with another spank.

"And for not picking up after myself," I cried out.

"What else?"

"For being selfish and irresponsible."

"That's right but I don't think you've learned your lesson."

I tried to protest again but the words slipped from my lungs and turned into groans and screams as Eric continued to spank me. My ass was on fire but my pussy was dripping. The embarrassment was making my face as red and hot as my ass.

Tears stung my eyes. "Please, Eric. Please. I'm sorry, I didn't know you were so mad. I'm sorry I didn't take you seriously," I cried out, my voice cracking.

The spanking stopped and I could breathe again. I felt Eric's finger trailing my entrance.

"You're so wet. I don't think that was much of a punishment." His voice sent a shiver down my spine. "But for now, I'll let you off."

I wriggled again trying to move off of his lap but he stopped me. "Eric, what're you doing?"

Without a word he slipped two fingers into my pussy. I moaned, arching into him, the pleasure shooting through my body.

I tried to wriggle some more. My brain and my body were at odds with each other. I was oddly comfortable in Eric's arms and thought maybe all the tension in the house was sexual tension all along. As he moved his fingers deeper inside me I felt all the pain of the spanking mix with the pleasure until it completely dissipated.

I was a hot panting mess. Begging and moaning for Eric to bring me closer to my edge. He worked his fingers like an expert. I wondered if I was the first girl he spanked and I wondered if he'd ever do it again.

I almost wanted to test it out. Wanted to push his boundaries.

I gripped the couch in front of me until my knuckles turned white. My head was spinning in ecstasy.

"Eric," I moaned.

"That's a good girl, come for me," he commanded.

I unravelled on his lap as if he was in charge of my orgasm all along. A desperate gasp ripped through my body and sounded out against the quiet apartment. It echoed back at me, reminding me of my embarrassment and my predicament.

As my orgasm came to a finish Eric pulled me up on his lap, holding me. I laid my head on his chest. I had no where to go and no where I wanted to go.

"So you'll behave from now on?" He asked. His breath was so close to my ear and before I could answer he took my lobe into his mouth.

"Yes," I stuttered. It was all I could say.

"You can do the dishes later," he then said before holding me closer. His hand found my sore ass and he rubbed soothing circles against it as he held me.

I was full of questions. But I had no energy in me at that moment.