All Comments on 'Punishing My Brother (Rectangles)'

by Pan2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725about 4 years ago

The only rational ending is that, after a good night's sleep, she wakes with a clear mind and realizes none of her actions actually made sense, so regrets punishing her brother by fucking him.

The End.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
What in the hell?

The story talks about Sister doing evil acts to her brother for deleting some stupid rectangles,but all the while sister is having incest with him,so how is that punishing him?.Apparently the only thing it did was turn sis into a a raving incestuous slut for her brother.

Sorry but if she used incest as revenge then she was the one to literally get screwed.Alright story but the plot could use some work.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Great story, hot sex, but I’m so confused. What exactly was her evil plan, and how is blowing and fucking her brother actually punishment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Revenge???

there was no revenge in this story. bad plan and story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mind control

All those commenting that this so called "revenge" doesn't make sense need to check the tags.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69about 4 years ago
More

Wanna hear what happens the next night. That's if she has the nerve to go through with it. Lol. It was a good read, but to short. Be nicer to stretch it out a little more. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

These commenters are morons

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Looks like the commentators have no blood going to their brains lol

People are confused about the revenge angle, its a mind control story. She thinks he is getting revenge, That's the mind control. I gotta comment because its one of the better stories pan's done and no one seems to understand it.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
Really was this Revenge?

A sister is fuming that her brother deleted some rectangles,and wants revenge by seducing and fucking him,but in truth any 18 yo boy would probably whip that sucker out and go to town if his sister did that.So granted the mind control was lame and stupid considering the characters overall emotions made this an excellent sibling incest story,especially how sister got her revenge which it really wasn't since brother didn't get punished but praised.Great story author.

WatcherEyeWatcherEyeover 1 year ago

That was a pretty interesting and unique mind control story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPan2@Pan2
Full-time erotica author since 2012. For more of my work, and to support me in my mission to consistently bring fun, high-quality smut into the world, visit http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites Every dollar helps! Much of my writing is also available on MCStories.com and my ...