Punishing Neighbours Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HA!" said Chloe. "My arms don't have his strength, though; I need to stop for a minute," which Lisa did not mind as Chloe was playing with her pussy again, moving to her clit, and Lisa was being turned on by that more than she wanted to admit.

Chloe was using the skin around the clit to move it about, and drive sensations into it. Lisa moaned; she was starting to feel the right feelings down in her core. Chloe was going to make her cum, she was sure of it. Then, more tentatively than the clit work, she felt fingers run down the inside of her labia, and then gently push through her inner lips into her pussy. Chloe ran her fingers along the front wall, until she hit the spot that made Lisa fidget, and stayed there rubbing. Her other hand moved to Lisa's clit and fingers circled it, pushing, making it start to sing.

"Oh, Jesus that is good," Lisa moaned, as she felt her whole lower body twitch. Chloe took that as encouragement, and pressed harder in both places. Repeated little, "Huh," noises came from Lisa as she felt the signs of her climax start. Her muscles tightened, and heat seemed to be radiating out from her clit, she was breathing hard now. Chloe pressed harder still, moving her fingers to flick Lisa's clit, not just pressure it. Lisa could not believe that another woman was doing this to her. The naughtiness of that seemed to urge her on, and as she crested the wave into orgasm, she tried to close her legs, to force Chloe's hand away, but the bonds were too good; she couldn't. And Chloe continued to pressure her clit, even as it seemed to catch fire and the feeling exploded across her body with a loud carnal moan. Chloe kept going, and even as the spams of the orgasm fired through her body, Lisa felt another one rise directly behind, as more waves of ecstasy washed over her.

Breathlessly, Lisa moaned, "Stop...no...I can't...take it."

Chloe ignored her and pressed on; another wave that seemed to rush in on her flashed across her body. The room closed in; Lisa was alone with her orgasm which, almost painfully, seemed to consume her body. She felt Chloe release her, but she could barely breathe, let alone see what was happening, as the power of that most extraordinary orgasm faded. It took a moment for her to realise Chloe had just stopped pressing, but she was still tied to the bed. Then, in a rude awakening from her fog, the paddle smacked into her cheeks again, and she screamed out, "Holy crap."

As she swung another hard slap with the paddle, Chloe was admiring Lisa's pink, firm cheeks. She had never thought of herself as lesbian or bi, but she could not help but think those cheeks were very attractive, and on top of that, she got a real buzz from making Lisa cum like that. A third swing brought an anguished scream from Lisa.

'A couple more, then I switch,' Chloe thought. Her heart was pounding with excitement, she really was loving this, and she had worked out a plan for the rest of this. But she decided to change a small part; her spare hand had crept down to her pussy, and it was really wet. As she swung again, she decided that Lisa would have to do something about that.

For the last time the paddle thwacked against Lisa's bottom, Lisa had no idea it was the last or what else was coming, but Chloe smiled. As soon as the screech that Lisa let out faded, Chloe said, "Andy has been a wonderful teacher." She paused to let the words register with Lisa; she wanted Lisa to know all of this came from an expert. "One of the key things he told me was that every punishment must contain something the recipient really does not want. Not, like that paddling, something you don't want but actually enjoy. Something that they want to stop from the first moment. It is vital to maintaining the desire to be punished, because you actually are punished; it isn't just a game. And as I summarised earlier, you need punishing."

Lisa replied, and her voice was genuinely meek, "Yes, Mistress." For the second time that word caused butterflies for Chloe, and she loved it.

Chloe had already dropped the paddle and had the strap in her hand, it was so light and flexible she was worried from the moment she swung it into the air that she would do this too hard. But she lined up and with the buzz through the air that the strap created she brought it down on Lisa's pink cheeks.

Lisa listened to the buzz and knew the strap was coming. She braced herself, but the slap was quite weak. She grunted, but was sure she could take this easily. Chloe was doing a good job; she felt like she had no control, and that the punishment was enjoyable. It wasn't like Al, but it was actually better than Pete...not that she could tell Pete that.

Chloe immediately realised she had been too soft; she had overcompensated for her concerns, and swung again, almost as hard as she had the paddle. With a very satisfying smack, the second swing of the strap landed on Lisa's cheeks, and Chloe immediately knew why Andy liked the strap. The sensations from this side of it were completely different, and she had missed so much in her own screams of pain. First the smack vibrated off the walls; the sound filled the room in a way that screamed, "Good job!" Second, there was no real recoil from the strap. It did not jolt her arm the way the paddle did; she could keep this up for much longer. Third, the nice pink glow from Lisa's arse had a bright red line across it where the strap had landed; it was much more effective at targeting the force. Lastly, and probably most importantly for driving Chloe's arousal, the howl that Lisa let out was one of pain and discomfort. There was no enjoyment in it, and that was the goal of punishment. Because later, as Chloe knew well, that was the moment that her mind would go back to, as the delivery of her real desires.

Just to be safe though, Chloe asked, "Are you OK, Lisa?"

Through a mixture of gritted teeth and a desire to cry, painful heat filling her body, and a shocking jump in her arousal, Lisa replied to Chloe's question. "Yes, Mistress. I deserve my punishment. I will take it like the grown woman I am."

Lisa thought that was almost a heartfelt confession. She did not want another slap like that last in any way, but in the moments that followed it landing, the only thing in the world she wanted was for Chloe to punish her for the rest of the night. She had no time to carry on that train of thought; another landed, fire exploding across her cheeks, as if she had sat on a metal bench on a hot summer's day. She let out an, "uuurrrrrgh," that broke towards the end into a sob, but she steeled herself and did not cry. This was like Al.

Another landed, then quickly another. Every inch of her arse seemed to be on fire, but then again so was her clit. Lisa was pleased with herself; she only let out, "uurgh," sounds. There was no more sob, and she was taking this punishment. She did not like it, but she was really being punished, she could not deny, and that was the goal.

Two more landed, which Lisa took, but she did think she was approaching her limit. She had never used the safe word with Al or Pete, but jut for a moment she considered it with Chloe, then dismissed it. Al had told her, you do not use the safe word because the pain is more than you want. You use it because you feel in danger, mentally or physically, and at this moment she did not. In fact, she did not recall ever feeling safer. Chloe was in tune with her more than she would have believed possible, and she just seemed to know. Like she was reading Lisa's mind now, she heard Chloe moving. She could not turn enough to see, the bonds were too good, but Chloe had stopped the strap for at least a moment. She was mistaken; Chloe had moved, but only to get a different angle. The buzz filled the air, and then all Lisa really remembers was screaming.

The strap buzzed through the air. Chloe was really worried about this, she had to be accurate, and get this right, but she realised as it got past halfway, she had it on target, and then let the rest happen. The strap crashed into Lisa's pussy lips. Even as it happened, Chloe realised she had been a little hard, and Lisa's scream confirmed that. As the strap fell away, and Lisa screamed out in pain, Chloe saw those pretty, milky-white lips and labia turn scarlet.

As the scream stopped, Lisa said, "No Mistress, I can't take that. It hurts too much. Please don't make me use the safe word."

Chloe was impressed with the words that Lisa had managed to use, but she responded quickly, "I am sorry; I did not mean it that hard. Are you OK?"

"It's on fire, but I think I will be, Mistress," Lisa said.

Chloe had not planned what she did next, and if she was honest, didn't really want to do it, but she bent down to Lisa's now glowing labia. As she did, she said, "I am sorry. Might have been too much for my first time. This will make it feel better." She ran her tongue gently down the middle of Lisa's lips, teasing the gap as wide as possible, ensuring she left a wet mark. Chloe could taste Lisa's sweet juice; she might have hurt her, but she hadn't turned her off. Chloe moved back and forth several times, and let her tongue and moisture soothe.

"That is better, Mistress," Lisa said. Chloe, moved and slipped her tongue into the hood of Lisa's clitoris. She explored the feel, and it was so familiar and so odd at the same time. She circled the clit, and then ran her tongue right across it, as Lisa moaned.

Chloe felt almost dirty; she had her tongue in another woman's pussy, and she was not being forced because it was punishment. She was doing it from choice. She moved her left hand to her own exposed clit, and gently rubbed at it, small circles that mimicked what her tongue was doing to Lisa. Chloe slowly built up the pressure her tongue was applying, and then for a minute or more, moderated it based on the tone of Lisa's moan, her own arousal rising quickly as she rubbed her own clit.

Chloe pressed directly on Lisa's clit, and the moan that shot out of Lisa's mouth said she was going to cum quickly. Chloe increased the pressure, and the moan became lustful, tinged with carnal undertones of a woman climaxing. One hard press and Chloe felt Lisa tense as her orgasm overcame her.

Lisa could not believe the second climax that Chloe had given her; she had messed about with a couple of girls when she was younger—about Chloe's age, actually—but had never thought it was for her. She liked cock. However, she could not deny that Chloe had done the business, as spasms rocked her body. She felt so warm and content, almost forgetting the sting that the lips of her pussy still buzzed with. Then she felt herself relax into her bonds as Chloe moved away.

Chloe quickly undid the restraints, not really removing them from the bed, just throwing them out of the way, and Lisa collapsed back onto the bed, a glow to her. However, Chloe was not finished and picked up the v shaped vibrator that she had found. It was app controlled, and she when she picked up her phone the app had finished downloading. She paired it with the vibe and approached Lisa.

"Remain still," she commanded, and then pushed the large part of the vibe into Lisa's pussy, before positioning it correctly so the other part sat perfectly on Lisa's clit.

Chloe looked at her phone and was amazed at how much she could see, the app displayed Lisa's temperature, her pulse rate, which was high, and there was a microphone button so she could hear Lisa. However that was greyed out; it only worked when the vibe was active. Chloe tentatively pressed the button and let the vibe start. The app had a bar to control intensity and as soon as the vibe started, she moved that about, and listened to the vibe respond. Lisa moaned again, like the vibe had re-sparked her orgasm.

Chloe shut it off and climbed on the bed, laying in front of Lisa. She said, "Now, make your Mistress cum. You may move as much as you like."

Lisa had expected this, and while she was not really into women, Chloe really turned her on. She had given her the best punishment she was subjected to in a long time, and you could not help but find that body sexy. She took hold of Chloe's legs with her arms and pulled Chloe in, burying her face in Chloe's pussy, pushing her tongue in between the outer and inner lips to drive into that canal that she guessed, not long ago, Andy's cock had been in.

Her fantasies of this came flooding in, and with her nose she pressed Chloe's clit, working her tongue deeper and flicking about. Chloe moaned, and Lisa knew she had it right. The vibe started again; it felt lovely, just what she needed, making her horny again.

After a minute, Lisa slipped out of Chloe, and let her tongue find the clit. She circled it, before flicking it one way then the other, in an exact re-enactment of what Chloe had done to her. The vibe increased intensity, and Lisa moaned onto Chloe, her hot breath blowing back into her face mixed with the scent of Chloe's arousal.

Chloe's moan rose, and Lisa knew she would climax soon. She let go of one leg and moved her hand down to press the vibrator into her own clit; she wanted to Cum with Chloe.

Chloe increased the intensity of the vibe again; it was almost to the top now. She could see Lisa's pulse rising quickly, and then the vibe told her it was getting external pressure, Lisa must be pushing it, but she did not care. Her climax was here. She moaned with enjoyment; it was honest and agreeable. She loved the idea that Lisa had just caused this. Lisa pressed harder on her clit, and Chloe felt the rush of a second wave, her body tightening, just as she felt Lisa's do the same. She knew they were both cumming together.

Chloe was released and she felt the heat of her orgasm drift away, her breathing calming. She clicked off on the vibe and gently pulled on Lisa. Lisa responded and moved up the bed. The two of them cuddled together, basking in the glow of their shared orgasm.

After a minute Chloe suggested, "I suppose we better order some food in, if we are going to have the energy for round two later?"

Lisa laughed, and replied, "True," as she reached for her phone. Each girl could see the contented look in the other, and Lisa knew this was not going to be the only time they did this.

12