Punishing Neighbours Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa and Pete get discipline from Chloe.
6k words
4.75
5.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe left Andy's and walked confidently out of the drive and along towards Lisa's house. Andy had taken it easy today, after giving her the punishment of her life on Monday. On Monday, she had confessed all about the previous Friday with Lisa, and to say Andy was not pleased with her would have been seriously understating it. However, he had spent much of today teaching her about how to use the tools of a Master's trade, and helping her to improve how she would punish Lisa in future. He gave his blessing to her continuing, but told her he expected regular updates and she would be punished when things went wrong.

Part of Monday had been him doing to her what she had done to Lisa with the last slap of the strap, to show her how it feels when Master gets it wrong. He asked a lot of detail about that then got her permission to show her. She was surprised because he had never asked for that before, and afterwards she wished she had not given it, and her empathy for Lisa that evening jumped to a whole new level. Chloe had gone to bed on Monday night still feeling the burn in her pussy lips; she had got that bit so wrong.

Happily, Andy had been willing to teach her, and she was going to tell Lisa the good news. As she turned into Lisa's drive, Pete walked out the front door. When he saw Chloe, a smile that betrayed that he knew everything crossed his face as he said, "Hi, Chloe."

"Hello, Pete, just want a quick word with Lisa," Chloe replied.

"Take as long as you like; I will be an hour or so," he said as he passed her. She could feel him staring at her arse as he moved behind her, and when she turned at the door to see where he was, he was standing at the end of the drive watching her, before he turned and walked off down the road into the village.

Chloe knocked on the door, and from inside came the words, "Coming. Did you forgot your keys, fuckwit..." Lisa's voice trailed off as she opened the door and saw Chloe. "Sorry, thought it was Pete returning. Come in."

Chloe walked inside, and moved to the kitchen, hearing Lisa's footsteps following her.

"How's your week been?" Lisa asked as she entered the kitchen.

"Andy ripped me a new one Monday evening, but other than that good, how about you?" Chloe replied.

Lisa laughed then said, "Weird, really." There was a pause. "Pete was incredibly excited and wants to watch. He was pestering all week, but I kept telling him it might not happen again."

"Well, that is up to you," Chloe said, "Andy has given me permission and has even started training me a little."

Lisa flushed, her cheeks red. "Pete wants me to get Andy to fuck me, too," she said, her face going almost scarlet with embarrassment. Another pause, then she said, "I did speak to Andy yesterday. Not about that obviously, but he did say he knew, and I could come and have a chat if I wanted."

Chloe guessed there was a little more to that conversation and was the reason she had been educated tonight, but she did not push it.

There was a moment of silence, then Lisa said, "Wine?"

"Errrr, no sorry, I have to get home, my turn to cook tonight," Chloe said. "But I am free tomorrow after 5 p.m."

"Pete will be here," Lisa blurted out.

"Ok, you tell me when, then," Chloe said kindly.

Again, there was too much silence before something changed. Lisa stood up straight, and suddenly looked purposeful. "No, tomorrow is good; bring your 'A' game. I don't want to be able to walk or sit by the time you have finished."

Chloe laughed, a laugh that carried the sounds of excitement, and love. Then she said, "Deal." Chloe moved towards the kitchen door to leave, but Lisa blocked her way.

"Tell me this is more than a game to you. Tell me that you will be my Mistress and love me and take care of me the way I need." Lisa's voice was full of emotion; Chloe could hear the need to know that this would not be just a few evenings of fun, that she would have somebody to meet her need. Chloe was not sure for a moment. She could not deny that being a Master was fun, and she wanted to continue, but in her heart she knew she was a sub. Her mind raced for a moment, then she decided that she could be what Lisa needed.

Chloe moved towards Lisa, and kissed her, hard on the lips, then whispered in her ear, "This is not a game. You will be punished for blocking your Mistress's way like that, and for a number of other things, tomorrow. I plan for you to follow my command for a long time; you can dream of years of being educated at the end of my paddle."

"Sorry, Mistress," Lisa whispered, lowering her head and stepping out of the way.

Chloe confidently strode out of the house, a smile on her face, which reflected the feelings she had. But there was a question in her mind that she was committing to this far too early.

Lisa read the text that arrived at about 10 p.m. twice. It was instructions from Chloe for tomorrow. After a moment she showed it to Pete. He read it, then just said, "OK."

Lisa text back, "Yes, Mistress."

At just after 5, Chloe walked across the road. She was a little nervous, but thought she was ready. When Andy's wife had disappeared out about lunch time she had run over there, and asked to borrow a few things. The items, along with a wash bag and clothes for the morning, were in the bag she was carrying.

With a confidence she did not really feel she knocked on the door. It swung open far too quickly; somebody was waiting for her. She walked through, not able to see who had opened the door. The door closed behind her and she turned to see Lisa, who looked more nervous than she was, but she had followed the instructions.

Lisa stood looking at Chloe, waiting for an instruction. She felt so exposed; she had on black high heels, with black stockings, and a sexy lace black bra, nothing else. Pete had helped her shave earlier; she was as hairless as could be from the waist down, and had moisturised thoroughly. She felt very sexy, but not comfortable.

Chloe walked into the living room and said good evening to Pete, who just looked excited. He replied, "Evening, Mistress Chloe." Again, following her instructions. She turned, walked out and up the stairs to the bedroom; again everything was exactly to her instructions. She unpacked her bag, sat on the bed and took a couple of deep breaths before announcing, "Lisa, attend to your Mistress."

Lisa heard the command and walked up the stairs as quickly as her high heels would allow, and into the bedroom. Chloe was sitting on the bed. Lisa looked around and there was a lot of things around. Some she did not know and some she did.

"Help your Mistress prepare; remove my clothes," Chloe said, then seemed to relax to allow Lisa to undress her. It took moments. Chloe was not wearing much and the pile of clothes was small.

"Bodice first," Chloe said. Lisa scanned and there was a black lacy bodice. She grabbed it and helped Chloe get into it. The garment pushed her boobs up and together; they looked amazing, and for a moment Lisa was envious. Pete would stare at those. But once clipped up, it looked really good on Chloe, her curves all visible, and you could see everything through it. Lisa felt very turned on; she was as attracted to Chloe as much as she was Pete.

"Boots," Chloe instructed, and Lisa found the long black-heeled boots, and pulled them on Chloe's legs. They zipped up the side and came just above her knee. Chloe stood as soon as they were on. Lisa bowed her head, but Chloe was the picture of sexiness, as she said, "Stand by the bed, bend at the waist, and place your hands on your knees to support you."

As Lisa got into the position Chloe asked for, Chloe shouted down the stairs, "Pete, we need wine, and you may come up now." There was noise downstairs, a far-too-eager Pete getting the wine and glasses, before charging up the stairs. Chloe walked calmly and moved the chair that was in the room to a corner, where Pete would have a great view of Lisa's arse.

Pete burst into the room, and stopped dead, Chloe watched as he took more than a moment to take in her outfit, his mouth falling open. She raised an eyebrow, and he clearly noticed, blurting out, "Sorry, Mistress Chloe. Here is the wine," as he passed her the wine and glasses. Pete stood still as Chloe placed the glasses on the side, and the wine beside it.

She turned back to Pete, and said, "Remove all of your clothes and sit in that chair," she said, motioning to the chair she had moved.

"What!" Pete almost screeched, clearly not prepared for stripping in front of Chloe.

"If you want to stay, and watch, we are both almost naked. You need to be the same," Chloe instructed, "and if you don't give me the respect I am due as Mistress Chloe, you will feel my cane too." Pete visibly swallowed, but started to undress, looking very uncomfortable. As soon as his trousers were off, Chloe could see why. His cock was at full attention. But Chloe ignored it, as she started to speak to Lisa.

"Now, Lisa, anybody can take their punishment when they are tied up, but it takes real strength not to move when only your own will is stopping you from moving." Chloe paused as Pete made more noise than he should have sitting in the seat. "You will be punished tonight for a number of things: first, you spoke to Andy without my permission; second, you blocked my path as I left yesterday; third, you did not have wine waiting for me in the bedroom; and lastly, your husband disrespected me." Pete clearly went to say something, and stopped himself, probably realising how exposed he was.

"Yes, Mistress, that is fair and what I deserve," Lisa meekly said. Chloe picked up the paddle. She knew Lisa liked the paddle, and it was the most taxing thing to use, so getting it out the way was a good plan. She swung the paddle through the air a few times as she approached Lisa, her naked bottom sticking out. Chloe admired the form, the beautiful soft pale pink skin, flawless with just the merest indication that it has been spanked some time ago. The curve was perfect, and Chloe ran her hand up from the mid-thigh area across Lisa's bottom, enjoying the feel of the skin, before she stood back.

There was a moment as Chloe prepared herself, then she swung. The air buzzed with the movement of the paddle flying, then the clap of it making contact with Lisa's arse. Lisa expelled air through gritted teeth. As Chloe swung again, this clap was a little louder, the sound filling the bedroom before Lisa yelped out, swaying on her feet, struggling not to move. Pete sniggered from behind her. She took note but did nothing.

Chloe moved slightly, took aim again, and swung twice more, with the same force as the second hit. Lisa was fighting to stay still, but rocked onto her toes on the fourth slap. Chloe moved closer and stroked her bottom again, then slipped her hand under to find Lisa's clit, gently teasing it.

Gently, Chloe pressed the mons, and circled Lisa's clit, slowly bringing more pressure to bear, waiting for a sign that Lisa's orgasm was rising. She stroked her with her other fingers up and down Lisa's lips; there was the slightest sound of moistness as her lips parted, and just then Lisa moaned gently. Chloe pressed harder, and ran a finger across Lisa's clit, building an orgasm quickly. As another moan came, and a flinch ran through Lisa's body, she stopped, leaving Lisa breathing heavily and only slowly regaining control. Chloe knew she would be fuming that she had been denied. As she watched Pete sit back, he had leaned in with interest as Lisa was taken to the edge of cumming and stopped.

As she moved around Lisa, Chloe watched Pete as he moved, his rock-hard cock flinching. Chloe considered for a moment, then said, "Pete, join Lisa, and assume the same position as her."

She watched as he moved. He clearly wanted to object and complain, but kept his council, probably understanding that objecting or even speaking would result in his dismissal. Chloe swung the paddle and it crashed into Lisa's bottom just as Pete bent over beside her. She yelped out and had to move one foot to stabilise herself. She moved herself back quickly, just as Pete assumed the position and said, in a voice that had lost all of its confidence, "Like this, Mistress Chloe?"

Pete was almost shaking, it was obvious that he had not planned to be as involved in the punishment as he now was. Chloe swung again at Lisa's now pink arse cheeks, the fizz through the air of the paddle then the clap as it connected. Another yelp. "Yes, like that," Chloe replied. She noticed that despite his nervous look, that his cock was still hard. She could not help but notice how long it was, maybe almost 9 inches, but it was slim. It lacked the chunky look of Andy's and Chloe thought it might feel a disappointment in her hand.

That last slap had set a pink glow evenly across Lisa's cheeks, as she ran her hand up the back of her leg onto the cheek, stroking and playing, winding her way back slowly to Lisa's engorged pussy lips. As she touched Lisa's pussy, she reached between Pete's legs and grabbed his hard cock. As her hand slipped into the wet mess between Lisa's lips, she stoked her hand up and down Pete's cock, feeling the length. And what a length; it was easily the longest cock she had ever held. As her fingers moved to swirl around Lisa's clit, she made sure to get a feel of that length, considering how it might probe deep into her, but immediately knowing that the lack of girth would ultimately leave her unsatisfied.

Almost on auto pilot she slowly wanked Pete's cock as she focused on driving Lisa's clit towards orgasm again, as Lisa squeaked a suppressed moan, she pushed hard and watched Lisa shake as she suppressed the orgasm that should have rolled over her at that point. She removed her hands and watched Lisa gasp as she steadied her breathing and relaxed. She waited just a little longer, then said, "And now we have some real fun." She paused for effect, then said, "Lisa, you are to get on your knees and give Pete the best blow job he has ever had. Your goal is to make him cum," she almost laughed and had to stop for a moment.

"Pete, your goal is not to cum, and I will be punishing you as all this happens." There was glee in her voice; she was loving this.

Almost in unison, they said, "Yes, Mistress." She noted that Pete dropped her name from that, as Lisa, with an eager willingness, moved to get herself underneath Pete. Chloe was surprised how quickly his cock was in her mouth. Chloe watched with interest as Lisa really attacked Pete's cock with vigour. At the same time, she moved to the toys and selected a larger butt plug. Still watching the show that Lisa was putting on, she put some lube on to the plug and covered it carefully.

Pete's head was back now, his body showing the stress of an orgasm being pushed away. Chloe moved to behind Lisa, admiring her round, quite-red arse, and moved the butt plug to just behind Lisa's hole.

Lisa was almost lost in the moment. Pete's long thin cock was getting her best efforts; a few times she let it in too far, and was close to gagging. She had suppressed that well, but there were tears that she could not stop. Her tongue was swirling around the shaft as it slipped in and out of her lips. She flicked the frenulum every chance she got, as she knew Pete could not control himself if she did.

Lisa was aware of Chloe moving about, and thought at that moment she was admiring her cheeks, Pete was close and she was completely focused on pushing him further as the plug touched her sphincter. Chloe did not give her chance to prepare. The plug was pushed, and started to slip up immediately. Lisa gasped loudly, releasing Pete's cock from the grip of her mouth. As Chloe pushed, Lisa moaned as much in discomfort as anything else. She knew that this had completely disrupted her hold on Pete's orgasm, and she would have to start again. Moments later, she felt the pressure ease as the plug slipped fully in. Her body relaxed, and her mind held the discomfort as she restarted the tease of Pete's cock.

Chloe watched for a moment, as with a good degree of patience, Lisa restarted the process of teasing Pete's cock. Her tongue ran slowly up and down it, before taking the head into her mouth. As she slowly started to take Pete's cock into her mouth more and more, for the second time tonight, Chloe reached under Lisa and rubbing gently along her lips, stopped at her clit. Chloe waited a second or two, letting the expectation grow in Lisa, then squeezed her clit between two fingers before twisting it. The strain was audible in both Lisa's breathing and the almost whimper that rippled over Pete's cock, as with a grim determination she tried to ignore it and focus on the cock in her mouth. Chloe released Lisa's clit, but then flicked it back and forth, with a gentle rhythm that was designed to build her arousal and hopefully make her cum. Chloe briefly hoped that both of them would cum, but that was unlikely and she settled for causing the distraction that would mean Lisa would lose.

Lisa was doing much better than Chloe expected in ignoring the distraction and bringing Pete to orgasm. Chloe was almost in awe as she held off the orgasm that Chloe was trying to force. She was really going for it with Pete; she clearly knew the exact things to do to make him cum, and it was also clear that Pete had not had practice in holding it off. Chloe was convinced he was about to cum, moments before he said, "Oh, god...Jesus, fuck."

Chloe almost laughed. he was clearly pissed off that he had lost, and Lisa, like a good girl, just took his load and swallowed it. She even tried to hide the smug look on her face.

Chloe had not planned on Pete losing and was stumped for a moment. She increased the pressure on Lisa's clit, and now that she had won, Lisa let go, her orgasm flowing quickly and easily, her body tensing and shaking as the pressure that had built over the last 15 minutes was released.

"So, you both lost," Chloe said, changing the rules.

"What?" Lisa almost squealed, "I got him to come, that was my task!" Her voice was full of indignation, and it took her far too long to correct herself, and say, "Sorry, Mistress. What I meant was, I did my part I got him to cum. How did I lose?"

Chloe smiled and simply said, "I did not give you permission to cum." Chloe went over and sat on the bed, her mind working on a solution that was more creative than just a spanking. After a moment she said, "Return to the chair Pete."

"Yes, Mistress Chloe," he said and made his way over to it. Chloe noticed that his cock was soft now.

She needed to do something to make that hard again and then punish him, but nothing was coming to her. Something came to her, and she laid back on the bed, and undid the bottom of her bodice, exposing her pussy.

"Lisa, come here and make me cum; use only your tongue," Chloe had her commanding forceful voice back. She watched as Pete moved a little to get a good view of her pussy.

"Yes, Mistress," Lisa said, her voice eager. Chloe liked Pete looking at her. Not that long ago she had experienced a voyeur, and the exhibitionist in her had come flooding out. She now wished for more opportunities to be watched than she got, and this was a good opportunity.

Lisa took hold of Chloe's legs, and pulled herself between them, Chloe felt her breath on her pussy as she quite tentatively touched Chloe's clit with her tongue. Chloe laid back and let this happen. She wanted it to drag out a bit, creating plenty of time for Pete to get hard again.

Lisa was exploring, she clearly had limited or no experience of licking a lady, but obviously knew what she liked, and was slowly teasing Chloe's clit and pussy with her tongue. A couple of times Chloe got flutters, as Lisa got the movement on her clit just right, but it was taking the time that Chloe has hoped for Lisa to gain the confidence required.

12