Punishing Neighbours Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next ten minutes she built up well, and Chloe started to push her orgasm away, something that she had almost perfected under Andy's steady command. She looked over at Pete, his cock was definitely responding, but was a way from being fully hard.

Chloe let the level of her arousal step up, closer to orgasm, and let out a few moans, she stroked Lisa's hair and started to put on more of a show for Pete, which appeared to be working. Lisa was clearly getting tired now, her tongue was losing the gentleness of movement, Chloe let her orgasm rise, then then when Lisa had been licking for almost 20 minutes, she let herself cum. She enjoyed the orgasm, loving how intensely Pete watched her.

She stayed where she was enjoying the moment for a minute or more, before giving some instructions. She watched as Lisa and Pete helped each other follow them. Both of them ended up in spreader bars, legs wide apart. Chloe played with her pussy as they did this, making sure to keep Pete interested and hard. Pete's hands were tied behind his back. Chloe then got off the bed and attached Lisa's hands to the back of the spreader bar so she was almost doubled over. She helped Pete to move to just behind her, and guided his cock to her wet pussy. She shuffled him forward a little so he was able to move in and out without moving his feet. Chloe went to her bag and pulled out the cattle prod. Setting it to the lowest setting, she said, "Now fuck her, hard. But make sure that the only part of you that touches her is your cock."

Pete started to thrust in and out, it took several tries before he had a steady motion that seemed to work, with his body so off balance as it was and no support, his cock slipped out and Chloe moved it back into place and he started again.

Once he had a rhythm going Chloe moved around and brought the prod to Lisa's left tit. She let a shock run through. Both Lisa and Pete jolted, shocked by the electricity, Lisa crying out in pain.

Chloe gave them, a moment, but then said, "Come on fuck her."

Pete started moving again, but his rhythm was not as confident as before. He slowly got it back though, over the next 90 seconds or so. Chloe shocked the right tit, to another scream from Lisa. Pete, though, had a grimace on his face, but did not stop the thrust, carrying on.

Chloe got on the floor and waited, then after about another minute brought the prod up to Lisa's clit, the scream was so loud that the next street probably heard! Lisa fell and Pete's cock slipped again from her pussy. His face said that one hurt him, but he kept his mouth shut. His cock was still rock hard.

Lisa had fallen on the floor, "Come on, get yourself back in position," Chloe demanded.

Lisa was slow to move,, but move she did. "Yes, Mistress," she said, after a moment, the strain in her voice very clear. She then surprised Chloe as she added, "I think I need more of those, Mistress." Through the pain, Chloe could see joy in her eyes, a joy that Chloe knew all too well--the joy of pain with no control.

To give him his due, Pete was eager to put his cock back in Lisa once she was in position. He needed Chloe's assistance but had tried on his own, and as soon as his cock was in place, he started thrusting again.

Chloe let them get back into a reasonable motion before she hit Lisa's clit again, there was a visible jump from Lisa, but she did not fall like the first time. Pete seemed to now be getting off on this, and just kept going, his face not even showing the pain of before. Chloe waited less than 30 seconds to do it again, and almost smiled when Lisa jumped, a loud, "Argh!" coming from her mouth. Chloe considered gagging her, but decided to leave that for now. However, the "Argh" had barely left the air when she zapped Lisa's clit again. Her knees buckled a little this time, but with the assistance of Pete's cock, she stayed upright. From under them she watched for a minute, fascinated by the huge length sliding in and out of Lisa, Pete was actively trying to withdrew to the point just the head of his cock was inside Lisa then pushing in until there was a tiny gap between them, following the earlier instruction.

Chloe raised the prod again, but this time let it make connection with Pete's balls. The roar of pain was intense. Pete fell back and ended up on his arse, his hands just managing to stop himself from ending up on his back.

Lisa seemed to shake hard, too. "Jesus, I felt that deep inside me," she said. Pete seemed to be fighting for words, but none came. Chloe was extremely impressed that his cock was still hard, only just, but it was. She said nothing and helped Pete to his feet and back into position.

"Thank you, Mistress," he said, his voice far more unsure than it had been. But in moments he was back to fucking Lisa.

Chloe stood and watched them fuck for a moment, soon Lisa was grunting as Pete pushed all his length into her, Chloe corrected that with a shock to her right tit. Then when the grunt started again a shock to the left tit.

For almost 5 minutes Lisa started grunting then it was stopped with a shock, the next one being her clit. But Chloe could tell she probably could not take much more, and stopped, letting her build towards an orgasm.

Before she got there Pete said, "Shit, I am going to cum again."

"Hold off until Lisa does," Chloe commanded, and put her hand between Lisa's legs and started to rub.

Lisa responded quickly, and breathlessly whispered, "May I cum, Mistress?"

Chloe delayed a moment then said, "Yes." It took less than 20 seconds for Lisa to cum hard, moaning loudly, and it was no more than a heartbeat after she started to cum that Pete shot his load.

Chloe stood back and watched them, pleased with herself. She let them recover, then got them both untied. Pete, back in his seat, looked a little worse for the experience. He probably had not expected to be so involved, or for it to be so intense.

She got Lisa on the bed, and retied her up: hands behind her head, her legs tied to the bed posts behind her head, her legs wide apart, and her lower back just a little raised, her pussy and arse on display. Chloe knew this position could be stressful after a while, so intended to leave Lisa in it for a decent amount of time. She inspected Lisa's pussy. It was actually much less red than she expected; a pale pink was probably a better description. She couldn't leave that half-arsed job!

Chloe went and picked up the cat-o-nine-tails and walked back to Lisa. Before she did or said anything Lisa blurted, "No, mistress. You can't."

"Are you using the safe word?" Chloe enquired.

"No, Mistress, of course not," came the very swift reply from Lisa.

"Well then, shut up and take this like the slut you are." Chloe almost felt guilty about the language, it was not what she was like at all, and it was probably the hardest part of this for her.

But with the words, she slapped the cat down between Lisa's legs, it was not that hard and there was more a grunt of shock than pain. Chloe wheeled it round and hit again and again. She built a rhythm and watched over the next few minutes, as the pale pink turned to a rosy pink and then on to something more red.

The moaning, yelps and grunts from Lisa got louder and more regular as she when on, and by the end she was flinching with every hit and letting out a kind of whining moan. Chloe kept going a little longer; she was almost hypnotised by the way each flinch caused the butt plug to move, and she wanted to see it more. She took note to do this again, just for that one thing.

When she did stop, Lisa was breathing quite heavily, and her nipples had got hard again, she clearly enjoyed that, so Chloe asked, "Was that enjoyable?"

"Yes, Mistress. it was sore at the end, but I liked the way that felt," Lisa said in a breathy voice.

"So, there was no need to complain at the beginning, then?" Chloe said raising an eyebrow.

"Err, no, Mistress. Sorry," Lisa suddenly sounded a little embarrassed.

"You will be punished for that," Chloe said with a smile.

She pulled out the 8-inch black dildo from the bag. It was not the length that she liked about this one, although 8 inches probably was the best length, in her humble opinion. It was the girth. Andy was a big man for girth, but this was at least one and a half times his. It really stretched you, and could be a challenge to get in without lube.

Chloe plunged her fingers into Lisa's exposed red pussy, it was very wet, but even so she thought the dildo would need more. She walked over and grabbed the lube, and dripped some on the dildo. She worked it onto the length as she walked back to Lisa.

Once there she made sure Lisa had a good look at it, before placing it resting on her vulva. She pushed and Lisa gasped. It took more force, and Lisa then started to open for it. Chloe was caught off guard by how quickly it slipped in, once it was past the lips, and Lisa groaned as it forced up a little too fast. Chloe corrected herself and withdrew it a little before pushing in again more cautiously.

For a quite a few minutes Chloe fucked Lisa with this monster, slowly working it in until only the end was on show, with Lisa grunting and moaning her way through the exercise. There was no doubt she loved being stretched like this, Pete probably felt a little inadequate watching.

Chloe then turned on the vibes, letting this monster make Lisa's insides tingle. She left her there. She sat and watched as Lisa's arousal grew; there was something very satisfying about it. Then as Lisa moaned and started to squirm in her bonds, Chloe spoke, "You are not allowed to cum, understand? You must hold it in."

"Yes...Mistress," Lisa croaked out, clearly already straining.

Chloe observed as Pete moved to get a better view, and watch the torment of his wife. He was back to enjoying this.

Lisa let out gasps and sighs, anything to try and release the tension she was obviously feeling, the squirming increased, and a few minutes in she was constantly on the move, this way and that tyring to hold off something that was probably inevitable.

Chloe sensually stroked up her inner thigh, and back down the other. "Jesus, no," Lisa moaned, as it became clear she would lose this battle soon.

There was one final effort, where she straightened herself, opened her eyes, and took a number of steady deep breaths, which clearly worked to calm her, Chloe thought she might hold on.

Less than 2 minutes later, Lisa was straining again, and whispered in a voice that conveyed her pleading more than any words, "Please, Mistress, may I cum?"

Chloe thought for a second. Was it unfair to tell her 'no', when it was clear she could not hold it much longer? But she said, "No, hold it," anyway. She made note not to punish her for this one, though.

Lisa held it for almost 90 seconds, then in a sudden tensing, almost ripping the ropes from the bed posts, she shook. Her orgasm was loud and intense, her body laced with sweat and hairs standing on end. She could barely breath as she said over and over, "Sorry, Mistress. Sorry."

Chloe smiled. This was one of the most intense things she had ever seen. It was a full-on release from Lisa, but as the vibe was still going it did not end like a normal orgasm. As soon as she started to calm, the next wave took her, one orgasm rolling over the previous one. For almost 2 minutes Chloe watched on, but then turned the vibe off and pulled it out. There was an audible pop as it came away from Lisa's vagina.

It was 5 minutes of watching, for Chloe and Pete, as Lisa slowly regained control and calmed herself. When her breathing was normal, she said in a calm voice, "Thank you, Chloe, I mean Mistress. That was amazing. I am sorry I could not follow your instruction."

Chloe said nothing, but rose and undid the bonds that held Lisa. She was careful, and helped her move, as that was difficult. She looked at Pete a couple of times, but he just sat and watched, mouth slightly open and cock rock-hard.

"I think we should go and finish this bottle of wine and relax for a little while," Chloe said. "We can come back to this in a little while, and deal with that." She pointed at Pete's hard cock.

Pete blushed and tried to hide it away, but also nodded.

Lisa, for her part, just cuddled into Chloe for a moment then said, "Yes, I need wine. Lots of wine."

Chloe pulled on the gown she had taken from the bag and Pete disappeared from the room for a few seconds then came back in some boxers and a t-shirt and handed Chloe Lisa's gown from the bedroom. Chloe helped Lisa into it, and they all started to relax a little as they walked out the room, carrying empty wine glasses and a bottle, heading to the kitchen for fresh refills.

"You know this is only the start of the night," Chloe said. Pete laughed nervously, but they all knew there was more to come.

12