Punishing the Mother

Story Info
Denise discovers that Jenny and I have been playing around.
4.8k words
4.54
36.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
957 Followers

I waited until Wednesday before I texted "I want to see your jewel." to Jenny's phone. I knew she was at school so I didn't expect a reply right away. However, it wasn't ten minutes later that I received a nice picture of the heart-shaped jewel of the anal plug buried deep inside her ass. I texted "Good girl!" back to her along with "Now play with yourself a little and show me your fingers."

"Yes Miss Reynolds," came Jenny's reply. A couple of minutes later, another picture, this time of Jenny's fingers coated in her juices, appeared on my phone. I replied that I was so proud of her. A heart emoji was her reply.

That night, while Kimmy was visiting her father, I waited until it was near closing time at Marge's shop before driving over to visit her. Ever since the last time I'd been there with Jenny, it was hard to keep Marge out of my mind. I literally arrived just as she was locking the front door.

When Marge saw me walking up, she smiled and opened the door before, letting me enter before locking the door and switching the sign to "closed". I was about to say "Hello" when Marge pulled me into an embrace and kissed me hard on the lips. I returned the kiss with much enthusiasm, my hands roaming over her ample breasts.

"Damn. Been wanting to do that for a while," Marge said when we broke the kiss. She was still holding me in her arms and I could feel her tits pressing into mine.

I began to toy with the buttons on her flannel shirt, slowly popping each one open. "Yeah, me too," I said as her cleavage came into view. We kissed again as I slipped my hand into her shirt, fondling her right breast, feeling the thick nipple harden under my touch. Marge reached down, grabbing my ass cheeks and kneaded them in her hands.

Soon, we were both breathing heavy into each other's mouth as I removed my hand and, as quickly as I could, unbuttoned the rest of Marge's shirt, pushing it off her shoulders. Reaching behind her, I undid the clasps on her bra. Marge stopped groping my ass long enough so that both garments fell onto the floor.

Marge took me by the hand and led me to the back room where we had fun with Jenny less than a week earlier. We looked each other in the eyes as Marge unbuttoned her jeans and kicked off her shoes and I began to disrobe, pulling off my shirt and bra.

Marge sat down in her chair, her legs spread, exposing the moist, pink interior of her pussy. She rubbed herself as she watched me finish taking off my clothes. I decided to put on a little show for her.

Turning around, I unbuttoned my jeans and slowly, sensuously lowered them down my legs. Bending over at the waist, I pointed my panty-covered ass at Marge as I removed my shoes and then my pants. Standing back up, I turned around to face her. My mouth watered at the sight of Marge's pussy, now glistening with her juices. Running my finger across the fabric covering my pussy,I showed her how wet I was before circling my tongue around the digit, collecting all my yummy fluids.

Finally, when I removed my panties, I knelt between Marge's legs and began to feast. She gasped, then let out a moan as I ran my tongue up and down her slit, flicking her clit. She grabbed the back of my head, pulling me in tight as she spread her legs wider. In no time, Marge let out a scream and flooded my mouth with her fluids. I kept lapping up her cum as fast as her pussy produced it.

I relented my assault on my lover's vagina when Marge let go of my head, her arms hanging limply at her side. I licked her clean one last time, then rose up and kissed her hard on her mouth, pushing my goo covered tongued past her lips, letting her taste herself. Standing up, I smiled down at her, enjoying the look of satisfaction on the face of the older woman.

When she was able to move, Marge rose off the chair, then surprised me a bit when she gathered my clothes and used them as a pillow to cradle her head as she laid down on the floor. No words were spoken as I knelt down, my dripping pussy covering her mouth, my ass resting on her tits.

Marge showed me what magic an experienced cunt licker could perform. I soon felt the orgasm that had been slowly building up since Jenny had sent me those pictures start to boil over. I ground my pussy against Marge's mouth, her tongue inserted deep inside me. Holding my breath, I clenched down and sprayed my fluids all over her pretty face.

She didn't stop, quickly bringing me to another orgasm. I saw stars flashing before my eyes as I came again. It was too much for me so I rolled off of her, laying there on the dirty floor, trying to catch my breath.

"Fuck!" I whispered. "Now that's what I call great customer service." Marge let out a laugh and pulled herself up, sitting down on her chair again. She rubbed my leg with her foot as I laid there, my chest rising as I took in huge breaths. After I was able to move, I donned my clothes and sat down on the other chair that was meant for clients.

"So, how's it going with that little pet of yours?" Marge asked after a while. I told her of what had occurred when we left the shop and even showed her the pictures of Jenny. "Damn bitch, you'd better stop talking or I'm gonna need your mouth again." I laughed as I took back the phone but then an idea popped in my head.

"Well, how about the next time I have Jenny over, you drop by so that we can both have some fun with her?" I asked.

"Really?" Marge said, her eyes opening wide. "Hell yeah! Just name the time." I told her that it was going to be not this Saturday but next. I didn't want to push it too much or her parents would find out. "Yeah, I can see that. Since you're doing me a solid, I'll bring something from the shop that I always wanted to try out." I smiled as we both stood up. One long, sensual kiss where I felt up Marge's magnificent tits later, and I exited the store.

The next day, I texted Jenny my order that she would be coming over not this Saturday but next and she not only replied "yes Miss Reynolds" but sent me a picture of her hairless pussy and jeweled ass. I sent the "women kissing" emoji back and enjoyed my cup of coffee.

After dropping Kim off at daycare, I decided to go out shopping for some lingerie. It always turned me on; beautiful salesgirls helping you as you wandered through such intimate clothing. It was then I received a text from the last person I thought would text me, besides my ex. Denise, Jenny's mother, asked if it was alright if she could stop by as she had something she wanted to talk about. I replied that it was fine around two o'clock. Instead of being nervous, I was intrigued. There was only one thing that this could be pertaining to and I wanted to see how Denise would broach her daughter being a lesbian slut-slave.

I decided on a couple of teddies, a matching bra and panty set, as well as a silken robe. Just as I was about to leave the store, I spotted a lacy thong that I thought would be wonderful for my little pet to wear so I bought it as a present for her following my orders so good.

On the way home, I contacted my mother-in-law to see if she could pick up Kimmy from daycare to which she readily agreed. It was just about two when I arrived home so I put on a fresh pot of tea and waited for Denise to show up.

Right as the clock showed two, Denise knocked on my door. I smiled warmly and invited her inside. It was easy to see where Jenny got her looks from. Denise still had an amazing figure in her late thirties; with bigger tits and a gorgeous ass that was accentuated by the summer dress she was wearing. I could easily tell that something was bothering her.

After graciously accepting the tea that I'd offered, Denise took a sip, then reached into her purse and withdrew the dildo that I'd given Jenny. "I, um, found this in my daughter's room last night," Denise said, blushing furiously. She was holding the plastic prick like it was a pipe bomb that could explode any minute.

"Well," I replied, trying my best to not laugh. "That is disturbing."

Denise took a deep breath before speaking. "Yes, it is. I have to ask. Do you know anything about it?"

"Of course," I replied without hesitation. "I helped her get it." The look on Denise's face was priceless. "I'm going to have to spank her good for not hiding it properly the next time she comes over."

Denise literally gaped like a fish, her eyes bugging out at my statement. "WHAT?"

"Oh yeah, that's the dildo that I took Jenny's virginity with." I kept my voice calm and matter-of-factily.

"How dare you touch my daughter, you bitch!" Denise rose up, her hand clenched in rage. "You're lucky I don't call the cops right now!"

I had to laugh when she said that. "And say what? Two consenting adults had sex?" Denise's mouth opened and closed as she tried to find the words to refute me. "Oh, and I'm sure it will go over really well in the press. Isn't your husband trying to run for state senate? I wonder what the papers would say if it got out that his precious daughter is a lesbian?"

Denise practically shook with impotent rage. I just sat there calmly, sipping my tea. "But she's just a little girl," she finally said.

"No, Jenny's eighteen," I replied. "If she were any younger, I would never have touched her." Denise reached down and grabbed her purse, obviously getting ready to leave. "Oh, please make sure to give Jenny back the dildo. She still needs to practice her knee bends for when she comes over next."

"You think I'm letting her come back?" Denise asked, her voice rising again.

"Sure. As I said, I'm sure it would be bad for your family if it leaked to the press about Jenny's sexuality." Denise stood stock still, trying to take in what I'd just said. Actually, I was totally bluffing. If she walked out and forbade Jenny from ever coming over, I would have lost my pet. "Unless..."

Denise's eyes rose in hope when I said that. "Unless what?" she said. She looked like a drowning woman desperately clutching for the lifesaver that I'd just tossed out.

I put my cup onto the end table and folded my hands on my lap before saying "I promise that I will not say a word to anyone in the press about Jenny ever on one condition. That, just for this afternoon, you take her place."

Denise stood there in silence for a minute. I could almost hear the gears turning in her head. Then, her shoulders slumped and her purse made a thunk as it hit the floor. She was doing her best not to break down as her lips quivered when she asked "What do you want me to do?"

"Remove your dress," I said after sipping some tea. Denise closed her eyes, took a deep breath and removed her dress. Her face was beet red with embarrassment and she used her arms to cover her breasts and crotch from my sight. "Hands at your side," I said from behind my cup to which she slowly complied. Her undergarments surprised me a bit. I was expecting granny panties and a bra that prevented any immodesty but instead, they were white, satiny and lacy.

I put down my tea again before ordering Denise to remove her bra. Her hands were trembling as she unfastened it and let it fall from her body. My mouth began to water at the pair of breasts presented to me. They were full and ripe, with pointed nipples. I fought the urge to jump up and savage them. Instead, with a smile on my face, I ordered Denise to remove her panties and bring them to me.

A look of resolve on her face, Denise lowered her panties off her body and walked over to me, dropping them in my lap. Up close, I had a wonderful view of her snatch. I could tell that she groomed regularly. "Don't move," I said as I reached out and ran my finger between her legs, confirming what I thought. Denise was getting wet. I smirked as I removed my finger; holding it up so that Denise could see the juices glistening in the sunlight. She hung her head in shame as I inserted my finger in my mouth and licked it clean.

"These are mine," I said, holding up Denise's panties. She nodded, too embarrassed to speak. I brought them to my nose, inhaling the scent before setting them aside. I felt like a kid in a candy store, trying to decide on which sweet treat to select first. Wanting to feast my eyes on every inch of her, I had Denise do a slow turn. Just as I'd hoped for, her ass was amazing, almost begging for me to spank it.

"Denise, bring me your daughter's dildo," I said. I had a smile on my face that would do the Cheshire Cat proud as she walked over and gingerly picked the plastic prick up and brought it to me. "Do you ever blow your husband?" I asked, taking the dildo from her hand. She just nodded, looking ashamed. My hand shot out and slapped her hard on her hip. Denise let out a gasp and rubbed the red mark that appeared on her lily-white skin. "Please answer 'Yes, Miss Reynolds' or 'No, Miss Reynolds'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Reynolds," Denise replied, trying hard to not sound bitter.

I laid the dildo on the end table, not even bothering to stand as I shucked off my clothes. Spreading my legs wide, I took Jenny's toy and teased myself with it; rubbing the tip up and down my moist slit before plunging it into my pussy, making sure it was well coated with my juices. The dildo was glistening with cum when I removed it and pressed the base against my crotch. "You said you've sucked your husband off. Prove it."

The look in Denise's eyes were that of loathing but, instead of acting on those impulses, she knelt between my legs, wrapped her lips around the head and started lightly bobbing her head. It was such a pathetic attempt that I angrily grabbed a handful of her hair and forced half of it down her throat. She let out a muffled squeal and gagged as the tip hit the back of her throat. Her eyes were screwed shut and I could see tears running down her cheeks as, with one hand, I moved her head up and down the shaft and with the other, I surreptitiously used my phone to video her pathetic attempts.

After a few minutes of this, I became frustrated. "Damn, bitch," I said angrily, "You fucking suck at this." Letting go of her hair, I used my foot to push her away. Denise landed on her ass, a shocked look on her tear-stained face. "Let's hope you do a better job getting yourself off," I said, tossing her a pillow. "Lay down on your back, Denise. You have five minutes to get yourself off. Hell, I'll be nice and let you use your daughter's dildo." Getting up, I knelt between Denise's spread legs, used my fingers to pry open her pussy which was nice and wet by this point and shoved the toy in to the base.

Denise let out a gasp at the intrusion into her most sensitive area. Rising to my feet, I ran to the kitchen and retrieved what I'd dubbed "the spank spoon." She was laying there, gripping the dildo by the balls. "This is the same thing I use on Jenny when I first spanked her," I said, brandishing the wooden spoon like a sword. "If you haven't gotten off to my satisfaction when the clock hits zero, I'm gonna blister your white ass good. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss Reynolds," Denise replied as she let out a choking sob. Sitting back down on the couch, I laid the spoon on the end table and picked up my phone. Very deliberately, I told Siri to start counting down five minutes. "You'd better start, Denise. Countdown has begun."

I watched as Denise closed her eyes and began to slowly move the dildo in a fucking motion, her other hand busily rubbing her clit. Again, as she put on her show, I picked up my phone and videoed this prim and proper lady acting as a wanton slut. I wasn't sure what was going through her mind but I wanted Denise to be fantasizing about women; mainly Jenny and myself.

"You should have seen your daughter laying exactly in the same spot you are, Denise," I said. I couldn't help myself as I moistened my finger with my mouth and rubbed my slit at the sight before me. "I couldn't believe that Jenny fucked herself to the hilt. It must have felt like a baseball bat to her tight pussy."

Denise let out a sob as her hips bucked, her motions getting faster. "When you called me that one time, your daughter was between my legs, eating me out." I knew it was mean of me but I smiled devilishly as I said it. "Jenny's becoming such a good little lezzie cunt licker."

There was about a minute left when Denise slammed the dildo into her pussy, cried out and sprayed her juices. She didn't stop fingering her clitty and just as the timer ended, she orgasmed once more before collapsing. Denise laid there on the floor, her gorgeous tits rising and falling as she breathed deep, coming off her orgasmic high, her painted lips in the form of an O.

I stood up and walked over, withdrawing the toy from Denise's sopping wet cunt. It was thoroughly coated with her fluids. Kneeling down, I inserted the dildo into her mouth, ordering Denise to clean it off. "Just think," I said as she moved it in and out, "this was in Jenny's pussy last night."

After a minute or so, I removed the dildo from Denise's mouth. Getting up, I tossed the dildo on the couch and retrieved my phone. "You did it, Denise. I'm proud of you." Actually, I was proud of her. She put on a great show. "Answer me truthfully. Have you ever had sex with another woman?"

After a few moments as the question pierced the fog in her brain, Denise answered "No, Miss Reynolds."

"Well, I'm truly honored to be your first." Denise's eyes widened and I thought for a minute that she was about to bolt but instead, she laid there. "I'm pretty worked up so I'm only giving you four minutes this time to get me off."

I knelt down, my pussy covering Denise's mouth and ordered Siri to countdown four minutes. Bless her heart, Denise definitely tried but I was working hard to maintain composure. I kept thinking how much I wanting to spank her ass. Truth be told, Denise did a commendable job. I almost didn't make it but, thankfully, soon the clock showed zeroes.

"Damn Denise, your daughter is a better pussy licker than you," I said as angrily as I could. "I told you what would happen if you didn't get me off."

Denise, her face covered in my fluids, looked mortified. "Yes, Miss Reynolds," she said almost in a whisper.

"What? What did I say I would do?"

"You said that you would spank me," came Denise's reply.

"You're fucking right!" I said, sitting on the couch and picking up the spank spoon. "Get your ass over my knees. I'm about to turn it red."

Denise got to her feet and just stood there, frozen. For a moment, I thought that she would bolt but instead, she walked over and draped herself over my knees like a good little girl. I paused, just admiring the ass that I was about to punish before saying "Denise, do you know why you're being punished?"

"Because you didn't orgasm," came her reply.

"That and the fact that you have been naughty today, haven't you?" Denise let out a sob in response. "You've stripped naked, sucked on a rubber cock that was in your daughter's pussy, got yourself off with that same toy and even attempted to orally pleasure another woman." I was smiling as I rattled off the list of transgressions, enjoying humiliating her thoroughly. "I would say that's pretty naughty, wouldn't you?" Denise nodded in response so I spanked her with the spoon just once, causing her to let out a squeak of surprise. "I want to hear you say it, little girl. Do you think what you've done is naughty?"

"Yes, Miss Reynolds, I've been a naughty girl," Denise said, her voice quiet. The red mark that I had just given her was already showing up nicely on her creamy white skin.

Without replying, I started spanking Denise. I didn't do it as hard as I'd could, not really wanting to hurt her but I didn't go easy either. She tried to remain stoic but by number six, I could see tears beginning to drip down her face and by number fifteen, Denise was openly sobbing. I was impressed that she didn't once try to get off my lap.

blondsubles
blondsubles
957 Followers
12