Punishing the Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By number twenty, Denise's ass was beet red. I stood up, letting her fall to the floor as I tossed the spoon onto the couch. I was so horny at this point, I felt like I was going to explode. Straddling Denise's head, I knelt down and pressed my pussy right against her face. "Start licking," I ordered. This time, I didn't hold back.

Spreading Denise's legs wide, I buried my face in her sopping wet cunt. She had the same reaction to getting spanked as her daughter. Juices were literally dripping down her inner thighs. In no time, I felt the stirrings of an immense orgasm building in my gut. Raising my head, I shoved my index and middle finger deep inside Denise as she swirled her tongue around my clit.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I clenched down, holding my breath as an intense orgasm shot through me. For a moment, I was honestly worried that I might flood my poor little bitch's face. When I was done, I removed my fingers and brought Denise to a mind-numbing orgasm just as she'd done to me with my mouth. I could feel her scream into my pussy as she sprayed my face with her juices.

After cleaning her cunt as best as I could, I rolled off of Denise onto the floor. We both laid there for a moment, catching our breaths. I was the first to recover. Maneuvering my body so that my head was next to hers, I kissed her deeply. This time, Denise returned the kiss with passion. Our tongues entwined as I fondled her tits, lightly pinching her nipples, causing them to harden even more than they already were. Denise's body reacted purely on instinct. She arched her back, pressing more of her tit flesh into my hands.

Finally, I pulled back and stood up, looking down at my bitch for a moment before I helped her rise to her feet. I allowed her to run to the restroom to freshen up as I went to the kitchen and fixed myself another cup of tea. Her ass was still a wonderful shade of red which contrasted nicely with the rest of her body.

I was sitting on my couch, sipping my tea when Denise returned. "Kneel," I said to which she complied. "Hands on your thighs, legs spread, head bowed." She assumed the position without hesitation and I couldn't help but smile at the sight. "This is the position I expect you to assume whenever you come over here, understand?" Just as her head shot up in surprise, I took the picture with my phone I'd retrieved.

"What?" Denise said, her voice rising in panic. "You said just for this afternoon and you wouldn't bother us anymore."

"No, I said just for this afternoon and I won't tell anyone about Jenny," I replied calmly. "However, the footage I have of you is amazing." Just to prove my point, I played the video of Denise getting herself off with the dildo. "It really would be a shame if this leaked out."

The look on Denise's face went from pure panic to defeated resignation. Denise began to cry as the realization of her situation became apparent. She knew that I had her. Again, if she'd called my bluff, I would have kept the footage to myself as a memento to a wonderful afternoon but she didn't know that.

I let her cry for a minute before saying "Oh, stop. I'll bet you anything that useless husband of yours never caused you to orgasm as powerfully as I did this afternoon. Am I right?" Denise hesitated a moment before nodding. I let the silent reply go without an admonishment, figuring that she was teetering on the fence and I didn't want to push it. "Now stand, Denise."

Rising to her feet on shaky legs, Denise stood there, unable to look me in the eyes. "There are going to be some rules for you to follow," I said after taking another sip of tea. "One, you are to shave all the hair off of your pussy. Jenny did it for me and I like the way it looks." At the sound of her daughter's name, Denise let out a choking sob. "Do you understand?" This time, when I received a nod, I swiftly stood up and smacked my bitch hard on her sore ass, causing her to cry out in pain. "Two, it's 'Yes, Miss Reynolds, I understand."

"Yes, Miss Reynolds, I understand."

"Three, this is your daughter's dildo," I said, holding up the toy. "I am going to send you to an adult shop where a very nice woman named Marge will help you select one of your own. Hell, she might let you have it for free," I added, smiling to myself. "I expect this to be done by this coming Saturday."

"Yes, Miss Reynolds," came the soft reply

Picking up the barely there pair of panties, I said "Lastly, I brought this pair of panties for Jenny. I expect her to be wearing them when she comes over this coming Saturday." Kneeling, I had Denise spread her legs wide, then I inserted the thong deep inside her pussy where only a little bit of the material was sticking out. "That doesn't come out until you get home. I want two pictures; one halfway home and the other when you remove them from your yummy cunt." I handed her the dildo. "They'd both better be in your little girl's hands tonight. She still has to practice her knee bends." I said, sitting back down. "I'm going to text Jenny tonight to send me a picture of her wearing her new panties and holding her dildo. I don't have to say what will happen if this doesn't occur, do I?"

"No, Miss Reynolds, I understand." I was happy with the way this was progressing. I knew that Denise was a submissive in nature and she was quickly accepting her new role.

"Now, get dressed and get out. Remember, two pictures or your ass is blistered." Denise quickly dressed and practically ran out the door. As I was getting ready to pick up my daughter, my phone chimed and then a few minutes later, chimed again. Denise had sent me both pictures just as I'd ordered so I sent her a heart emoji as a reply. Laughing to myself, I left to get Kimmy.


12