Punishing the Perv Ch. 01

Story Info
Derryl gets caught being a creepy perv - by his sisters.
3.7k words
3.43
18.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Septimus7
Septimus7
129 Followers

"He cheated on me!"

"No!"

"I saw the pictures on his phone!"

"That motherfucker..."

His sisters talked back and forth, even as they shared a joint between them. They were still dressed in their bikinis from their time in the swimming pool. Derryl watched silently as they hugged, Melanie sobbing into Kristen's shoulder. 'Serves that skank right,' Derryl thought to himself as he quietly tried to undo his pants.

It had taken him a surprisingly short amount of time to get over what he was doing. But if they were going to act like such a pair of dirty sluts, then why should he care about their privacy?

He hated Melanie and Kristen; they were the worst kind of sisters, and always had been. Melanie was the older sister, five years older than him, and always in charge; she perpetually had power over him, and she wasn't afraid to use it. Kirsten was four years younger than him, the baby of the family. She had their parents wrapped around her pinkie and she had never gotten in trouble for giving him a hard time. To make matters worse, they both teamed up against him on a regular basis. They could play mind games with him, and even worse, they were both athletic. Melanie had always been able to out-wrestle him, and Kristen had always enjoyed the sight or tried to help. Then once she'd hit puberty, she had been able to out-wrestle him too! He'd tried to get into the gym early on, but given that Melanie had played rugby and Kristen was a martial artist who'd performed in tournaments, there had never been a contest.

All his life, Derryl had lived in their shadows, forced to deal with the fact that they were popular, accomplished, and so much more confidant than he'd ever felt. Even girls in his own grade had admired his sisters, older and younger, and of course, they'd been crushed on by all the guys. His friends would never dare admit it, but Derryl knew that they all fantasised about his older sister when they masturbated, and once Kristen was old enough, they'd thought about her too.

After a while, though, Derryl himself began to fantasize about them. He fantasized about overpowering them, forcing himself upon them. He fantasized about exposing them in public so they shrieked with shame and showed off everything like the true sluts they were. Derryl was the only one of his friends who'd ever had to deal with his sisters' sex lives. And the other guys were only too eager to mock Derryl about that.

It was so unfair, all of it. The fact that they could so brazenly sleep around with guys and still be well-liked. It was so typical, that kind of snobbery that feminists always had for guys like him. Just because he didn't buy into all the crap that snowflakes were swallowing, that meant he could be picked on and laughed at whenever something went wrong in his life. Weren't they the ones going on about freedom of speech? Tolerance?

That was what had driven him over the edge, that blatant hypocrisy, with no consequences. He had gone from fantasizing about invading their privacy, to actually doing it. It hadn't been easy; they were very aware of when their clothes went missing, and with two of them united against him, it was very hard to sneak around them. Derryl had stolen some of Melanie's old underwear when she'd moved out, and he'd used those for self-pleasure many times. He'd only washed them when his parents didn't notice, and he'd wished that he could make his sisters wear the underwear after it was streaked with his cum.

College had been a welcome relief for Derryl, to finally be out of his sisters' shadows. But when he'd graduated, he'd moved back into his parents' house to save some money, even as Kristen was beginning college. Then, when Melanie had been forced to move back during the pandemic, the dynamic had barely changed at all. They were still more accomplished than he was (he'd dropped out of the first college he'd gone to) and they still kept a very fit lifestyle. Kristen was also beginning to fill out, while Melanie was getting more mature and sluttier-looking with each year.

The pandemic had changed everything for the worse. Their parents had gone to stay with one of Derryl's grandfathers, since he needed help to look after until a vaccine could be found. So now it was just Derryl and his sisters, and they had made it quite clear that they were in charge, no matter what he had to say about it. If he tried to claim it was unfair, they'd point out that it was a democracy, and the majority was against him. He'd almost taken a swing at his sister when she'd jeered "I thought you people said the facts don't care about feelings?" Of course, that wouldn't have ended well for him at all, and he wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of beating him up "in self-defence". What other guy in his twenties had to deal with an older and a younger sister who could both knock him flat on his ass?

Instead of confronting them directly, he was crouching in his older sister's closet, in just his boxers. He had heard them go out and get a new stash of weed, so he'd prepared to finally act on his plan of secret revenge.

As they'd hung out in the summer weather, he'd rearranged the things in Melanie's closet so that he could easily slip inside and stand comfortable and peer through the dark bifold doors when they changed that night. And maybe if she was passed out enough, he'd also get to do some more to her...

For now, though, the conversation had veered in the wrong direction. Melanie was crying and going on about her ex boyfriend, which meant Kristen wasn't going to bed.

At first Derryl felt frustrated that he couldn't carry out his plans. But slowly, as he watched them embrace, and listened to the way they spoke to each other, it suddenly occurred to Derryl that this was the most vulnerable that he'd ever seen his sisters. They had always been untouchable, it seemed; they overcame obstacles with ease, and stood up to anyone they didn't like. Now, however, his 30-year-old sister was actually crying to his 21-year-old sister about how her ex boyfriend had treated her.

Melanie had always seemed very tall when Derryl was a kid, but she'd stopped growing when she'd reached 5'8. She was still well-built, though, with big biceps and thighs that were mostly muscle. Derryl had never dared to make weight jokes around her because he'd seen enough of her rugby practices and games to know what she could do to him.

Fitting that she would also have such a saggy pair of tits, Derryl thought, peering through the slit at her bikini top. It was skimpy enough that he could see how far her tits would fall down her chest if they weren't held in place. Derryl silently prayed that she would have another wardrobe malfunction like that time at the amusement park. He had never forgotten how her tits had looked; glistening in the sun, her nipples puckered from cold water, pointed straight down. He had thought about them many times afterwards.

He hoped the same fate for Kristen; she was taller than both Melanie and Derryl, much to Derryl's continued annoyance. While she definitely had a slimmer build to Melanie, she could boast a pair of perky C cups and an athletic frame, getting the best of both worlds as usual. While Melanie's hair was a reddish brown colour and was cut short, Kristen wore her blonde hair in a long braid behind her back.

Now, however, they were unaware of his eye on them. He was trembling with excitement as he began running his hand up and down his erect shaft, hidden in the shadow of the door. 'Maybe they'll even start making out?' came a wild thought into his head, but even though he knew that wasn't likely, he was eager to see what would happen instead.

At one point, Melanie got up and made another joint for herself. She blew her smoke out of the bedroom window, giggling as the effects took over.

"Forget about Tex," Kristen said in between puffs, "Let's watch some movies tonight."

"Sure!" Melanie said eagerly, "What do you wanna watch?"

But before Kristen could give an answer, something went entirely wrong for Derryl.

If he hadn't been so eager about this secret voyeurism, then he might have rearranged the closet in a more stable condition. As such, he had done it in haste, so a pile of shoeboxes were precariously perched on top of one of the shelves. Derryl had been staring at Melanie's ass while she'd leaned out of the bedroom window, and thought about what a disgustingly long line of cleavage she must be showing now to the world. The thought of her being such a brazen bimbo was too much for him, and he'd felt shivers of such pleasure coursing through his body that he'd shuddered while preparing to orgasm. Unfortunately, these proved too much for the shoeboxes beside him.

He was unable to stop himself from crying out when the boxes landed badly on top of his head, and this was followed soon after by two shrieks from his sisters.

Derryl had one single solitary second to realise what had happened; he was caught, trapped, and they knew where he was. That second was not enough time for him to prepare himself; when the second passed, the closet doors were wrenched open. He was staring wide-eyed at both his sisters, who were staring in shock and outrage at him. He felt frozen, his hand still on his rapidly diminishing cock.

"What the fuck!?" Kristen shrieked. Melanie grabbed Derryl by the shoulders and wrenched him forward. He was completely unprepared and fell awkwardly with a cry. His boxers were pulled down to his ankles, so he couldn't disentangle his feet fast enough to get up and run away.

"You dirty pervert!" Melanie snarled, grabbing him by the hair and pulling him out of her room. Derryl was too shocked to even resist as he stumbled alongside his sister.

She was always easily triggered, but now she was completely out of control. She also wasn't afraid to put her hands on him, which was something he couldn't help noticing as she almost bodily picked him up and flung him onto his bed.

He was lost as to what was going on, until he felt her hands grab his wrists and pull them behind his back. His boxers and pants had fallen off during the struggle, so he was naked from the waist down. He tried to kick wildly, but he only struck air. Melanie was used to fighting, unlike her hapless brother.

"No!" Derryl protested, squirming against his sister's iron grip on his limbs. She was also using gravity to her advantage, pinning him down like one of those butch wrestler girls on that show he'd heard his sisters watching during the pandemic.

"You are so dead!" Melanie growled, "You're such a disgusting little creep! Want me to tell Mom and Dad about this?"

"No! Please!" Derryl cried out, utterly panicked at the thought of anyone else finding out what he'd been caught doing. He even stopped resisting against her grip, though he was sure she didn't notice either way.

At the same time, he heard Kristen come into the room.

"What are we going to do?"

Derryl hesitated, looking up at his sister's angry face as she looked at Melanie. For her part, Melanie didn't say anything either, and Derryl sensed that she was weighing different options in her head.

"Pandemic must really be getting to you if you're so desperate to see a naked woman!" Kristen sneered while Melanie hesitated.

"No, sis, he's always been this pathetic," Melanie replied, smiling as Kristen's loud laughter echoed in the room.

Derryl squirmed to try and wriggle away from Melanie's grasp, but she had him trapped exactly where she wanted. He was determined not to beg, however, and so he looked away from his sisters, fuming to himself. He was never going to hear the end of this.

"So what do we do now?" Kristen asked again. She had always taken her cue from Melanie, even now that she was a college student.

After another pause, Melanie's voice sounded out, lower and full of a newfound purpose, "Let's get our toys. And something extra special for that mouth of his. He wants to have some fun? He'll give us some fun instead!"

Derryl couldn't stop himself now, "W-what!?" He tried to ignore Kristen shrieking with excited laughter as she hurried out of the room, and instead looked up at his older sister, "What are you talking about?!"

Melanie's grin was so scornful and evil that Derryl blushed just looking at it, "I've always wanted to punish a perv like you. And I mean really punish them. Maybe now's a good time to try it out."

"Here's some stuff we can use first, Mel!" Kristen called out as she came back into the room.

Derryl turned and felt himself freeze with shock. He saw an assortment of toys, all of which he'd found while snooping in their closets over the years, and all of which he'd fantasised about using on them. And a small part of him had always wondered what it must feel like to have them use those toys on him the way they used them on their boyfriends. He knew they were both dommes; he'd spied on both of them with more than one different boyfriend, and he'd overheard more than enough of their conversations to know that they swapped ideas and toys. But of course, anyone could have looked at them and known instantly that they didn't have a submissive bone in their bodies.

"You can't do this!" His resolve was faltering as his heart was racing at the thought of being used by his own sisters. All his protest gained, however, was a stream of scornful laughter from Melanie and Kristen.

"Stop us then, bro!" Kristen jeered as she picked up two sets of cuffs and connected them to the bed posts. Despite Derryl's best efforts, she cuffed the other ends to his ankles, spreading his legs apart.

Melanie, meanwhile, went to work on his arms and wrists with lengths of rope. She ignored Derryl's angry protests, binding him so securely that he could only move his fingers, at least until she wrapped a length of tape around them.

"What a tough guy!" Melanie jeered, pinching his cheek hard enough to make him swear, "You let us tie you up, is that it? Why don't you get free and stop us if you're so tough!"

Meanwhile, Kristen picked up something from the pile of toys, giggling uncontrollably. Derryl was horrified: it was a sort of harness made out of leather straps that were a bright pink colour. Connected to the straps was a large pad. One side of the pad was flat, with a big pair of red lips painted on it. On the other side was a phallic protrusion which was designed and shaped to resemble an erect cock. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was about to happen.

"Hold him!" Kristen told Melanie in her domme voice. Derryl had heard her use that voice before, and it was always so eerie to hear it. Unlike Melanie, Kristen wasn't so obvious of a domme. She was often girly, feminine, wearing makeup and skirts. It was only when she was in a dojo, or in her bedroom with one of her simp boyfriends, that her voice became authoritative, that she carried herself like a queen. Derryl had never before been on the receiving end of it so viscerally as when Melanie held his head, and Kristen strapped the muzzle in place across his head.

"HRRRR" Derryl's mouth was filled up by the cock, and his mouth was completely covered by the pad. He closed his eyes so that he didn't have to see his sisters laughing at him.

Since he'd been captured like this, he'd lost his erection entirely. Now that he was tied and gagged, Kristen and Melanie suddenly grabbed him and lifted him up so they could take a look at him.

"Jesus Christ, you're so puny!" Melanie said with scorn. Derryl tried to growl, but it came out as a whimper instead.

"I got something for that!" Kristen giggled. When Derryl saw it, he tried to get himself free, to struggle, "MMMPH"ing in outrage, but it was no use.

The small cage went around his cock and balls, strapped in place both above and under his ass. He had to kneel so that the weight of his own body didn't crush his cock against the cage.

"Now for some real fun!" Melanie said in a low voice.

Derryl's eyes went wide as Melanie took her top off, letting her big breasts hang down and swing like pendulums.

"Is this what you wanted to see, little brother?" Melanie taunted as she picked up her breasts and sucking both her nipples. Derryl screamed into his gag as he felt the constraints of his cock cage.

"Ooh, I dunno, I think he'll enjoy this a little more!" Kristen said, stripping off her bikini so that she was naked. Her body was lithe, but sinewy. Her breasts were pointed, like cones, and her hair was neatly trimmed between her legs.

Derryl stared with lust and loathing at his smirking sister, realising too late that she was distracting him from what Melanie was about to do.

Without warning, two fingers went between his buttcheeks, probing the inside of his anus. They were cold and creamy, rubbing every part of him they could reach.

"MMMMM!" Derryl wailed, but he could barely make a noise as he was lubricated to the delight of his tormenters. Nor could he do anything about it when something large and hard pushed its way inside of his newly lubed ass.

"Aww, poor baby, didn't turn out how you planned?" Melanie taunted as she thrust hard. A slapping noise filled the room as her body slammed repeatedly into his while he snarled into his gag.

"Are you kidding?" Kristen screeched, holding up her phone to capture the moment, "He's totally getting hard, that cock's looking pretty cramped in that cage!"

"MMMMMMPRRRRR!" Derryl fumed as his sisters laughed at him even more, but he was too preoccupied with the sensations he was feeling. His sister's strap-on seemed to probe deeper and deeper with each thrust, and pulses of pleasure coursed throughout his body. His cock was straining, deeply excited, but unable to grow to its full size. He was devastated that he would get no pleasure at all from this punishment.

"How sad does he look, Kristen?" Melanie panted, still thrusting but unable to speak from the effort of her workout. She also sounded turned on, which made Derryl blush even harder.

"What a pathetic little bitch," Kristen moaned, fingering herself while Derryl refused to look at her as she demeaned him. "You know, I don't know what's sadder, the fact that you're so clearly a beta male, or the fact that you think being an incel will somehow make you an alpha."

Out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly noticed his sister stand up and walk towards him. He shut his eyes and grunted, even as he felt Kristen's hands grab his head and hold it in place. He kept his eyes closed, but he could smell her rancid cunt. It was the closest he'd ever put his face so close to a woman's puss, and the smells were unbearable to him. He could almost feel heat coming off of her, much to his disgust at his own sister degrading him like this.

"I think he wants this, Melanie, just watch!" And with that, Derrly felt her wet, warm flaps of flesh, brisling with sharp little hairs, scratching his face while also covering it with her fluids. Derryl whimpered as the effect was felt most strongly on his caged cock. He felt so ashamed, so unmade by these two bitches, and he couldn't even orgasm for his troubles.

Melanie suddenly began thrusting even faster, grunting like some ape as she gripped his hips and slammed against him as hard as she could. She seemed to ignore Derryl's muffled cries as she gave a low snarl, gasping as if she was getting really turned on.

"Are you ready?" Kristen asked eagerly.

"Yes! I! Am!" Melanie cried out as she thrust even harder. Derryl could almost feel her body's orgasm through her strapon as she trembled and snarled from the effect.

He gave a low whimper as Melanie moaned with satisfaction, and then she pulled the strap-on out of Derryl's ass just as suddenly as she'd begun.

Derryl also felt Kristen release him and step away from him. But then he sensed someone was standing close to him again. A hand grabbed a clump of his hair until he yelped in pain.

Septimus7
Septimus7
129 Followers
12