Punishing the Perv Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your eyes, bitch!"

Reluctantly, Derryl found himself staring at a mess of hair and flesh being fingered fiercely by one of his sister's hands.

Melanie was kneeling on the edge of the bed, one arm holding onto Derryl's shoulder to steady herself as she fingered her puss.

It wasn't long before Derryl's face was sprayed with a mix of fluid. Growling, Derryl closed his eyes just in time as his sister's whoops of pleasure filled his ears, even over the sudden sensation of Kristin entering him with another strap-on.

"Who's a little bitch?" Kristen taunted, spanking his buttcheeks with every thrust she made inside of him, "Come on! Who's a little bitch?!"

Derryl tried not to react, but he couldn't help grunting or squeaking as his younger sister pushed him further and further, even as Melanie enveloped his gagged face between her strong thighs and forced him to breath the musky scent of her wet sex.

The worst part of it was that he felt his body responding more keenly to this than to any stimulation that he'd ever felt before, and everyone in the room knew it too.

12