All Comments on 'Punishing The Unruly Son Ch. 08'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Will you continue with Ch 9 any time soon? Don't stop now, you are on a roll!

Rembrandt500Rembrandt500over 12 years ago
Sweet Caramel-Coated Jesus!!

This just keeps getting HOTTER AND HOTTER! I can safely say I didn't expect things to turn this good for Bobby this soon. I mean, his hot mom and sister humping him and riding his face...I love it, I love it. You showed both their dominance and love simultaneously, and it was perfect. Can't wait for the rest!

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 12 years ago
A story like this makes me wish there were more than 5 stars.

I'm loving this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Suspenseful

This story is so amazing, I found it hard to believe at first that I would be sucked in so hard by this drama, but it's just SO compelling, I can't stop reading it. Good on Bobby for being strong enough to go through his punishments, and for Mom and Sandra for showing so much love and caring at every twist and turn! Although I must say, I'm hoping Bobby's reward finishes up in a spectacular way, and soon! He'll definitely need it given what's in store for him in the near future...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
By far worst

This is by far the worst of the six new incest stories as this is not about incest it's just a sleazy fetish BDSM story. Of the other five good and well written stories I enjoyed them totally. This how ever is some of the worst work I have ever encountered on this web site. PS you should quit voting and commenting on your own work as it is not fair to other true authors on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is by far the worst of the six new incest stories as this is not about incest it's just a sleazy fetish BDSM story. Of the other five good and well written stories I enjoyed them totally. This how ever is some of the worst work I have ever encountered on this web site. PS you should quit voting and commenting on your own work as it is not fair to other true authors on lit.

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
Please stop

Please stop wasting internet space. I don't write stories but I have been reading stories on this site from the beginning and this by far the worst I have read as is this whole terrible now eight chapters.Please no more sick words from you or at least move it to the BDSM section. I don't know you can write such terrible drivel

lorencinolorencinoover 12 years ago
Successfully merged into this passionate intensity

I'm so thoroughly ensnared in your story that I'll accept anything these three do. I keep forgetting that I'm witnessing an incestuous union between three people as these authors depict them abandoning themselves to total physicality and intense arousal while feeling overwhelming love and respect for each other. The sister's strong empathy with her brother while he suffers pain during the spanking is deepened in this scene as his tongue finds her clit resul;ting in pure pleasure overcoming her.

The mother has given the pain of the spanking and now takes the pleasure with the rubbing of her sopping cunt on her son's cock and we see both acts through the eyes of the sister. The contrast between the mother's loving decision to save her son from himself through this seven-day punishment regimen and the powerful lust building in her makes the situation all the more intense.

It is as though the full gamut of human nature is combining to an explosive outpouring of self-satisfying physicality blended perfectly with selfless love and respect. This is an amazing concept for a story and the authors handle it with flawless craft.

I hope this continues in its slow, pleasurably tortuous way towards the inevitable total lovemaking between three people where gender and familial relationships meld into the pleasure of orgasmic bliss fuelled by love and respect.

The authors are daring in what they are doing here, and I'm having a lot of pleasure witnessing (and participating) in this experience.

Bloody well done!

petecopetecoover 12 years ago

I agree you must be voting for your own stuff or having friends vote for you garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A pool of debauchery

This story is sick, twisted and perverted. A bag of debauchery and sex toys wrapped in BDSM-ish tendencies.

I love it. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like it.

This is the first multi chapter story I have read here. Now it is the first story I look for when I come to the site. I would like to see a little more feminazation but that is just me. I hope there are many more chapters to come.

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
Memories

I've been lightly bound and blindfolded while having my ass fingered and my prostate massaged. Sensory deprivation really is a wonderful thing, it's all about heightening the recipiant's pleasure. I know he is going to shoot over his shoulder and on his own face because when I was young, I did too! Five stars from me!

RabbitPrinceRabbitPrinceover 12 years ago
Nicely done!

Hot. Took a while to build up the tension, but things are developing in extremely erotic manner. I don't know why anyone would bother to read all 8 chapters just to post negative comments. Plenty of other things to read here. And yes, it clearly crosses the boundaries of incest and BDSM. So what? My only complaint is that I wish they would have held off on the blowjobs until at least day two... but hey! Still an awesome effort! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good work!

Sorry, but if I thought negatively I would have stopped reading at least by chapter 3? :-) the only criticism I might add is sometimes there's a little too much detail, mostly with mom explaining things REPEATEDLY ...but I guess that isn't too unlike some moms :-) overall though I like it, minimal errors make it an easy read and I'm not ashamed to say I've found myself wishing I was Bobby many times...of course the shame might kick in after I've posted this and taken care of this erection ;-) keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

An exceptionally well written story. I truly enjoy how you have taken the time to describe in detail the sexual excitment that the Mother and Daughter are feeling. As a submissive, knowing that the Ladies are genuinely enjoying themselves is a pleasure unto itself..

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 12 years ago
Simply Amazing

Reading the comments is almost as entertaining as reading the story.

In a couple of spots, I could easily see the story belonging in the Humor and Satire category but BDSM (or is it BSDM?)? Not a chance!

What is most entertaining in the comments are the anonymous twits whose complaints are essentially:

"This story is SO FUCKING BAD I just can't stop reading it!"

Dim bulb almost explains that sort of comments, like they're playing with a deck short by about 51 cards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

but can't understand what mom trying to do. make her son suffer for the wrongs he done or make him a submissive sissy slave. one day of that kind of punishment is ok but 7 days is bit exccessive i think.

lorencinolorencinoover 12 years ago
Negatives

I think peteco and the other anonymous detractors must be so saddled with guilt after wanking off through 8 chapters of thus delicious sensual feast. Also they are probably scared shitless that their mother might catch them and give them the spanking they deserve. Why else would the be so vociferously obnoxious.

carljenikcarljenikover 12 years ago
Super

Well written story.. the build up is exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it up!

A great story continues. And we have not finished day one yet :-)

Johnboy9Johnboy9over 12 years ago
I have enjoyed your stiory here but...

You're going into chapter nine now and only just finishing up day 1, and already Bobby no longer feels embarrassed or humiliated at most of the things either his Mother or Sandra do to him any more. It seems everything they do only brings them all some sort of sensual, erotic pleasure. The initial plan was to humiliate him so that he would no longer do those things he did that made the women so angry.

Trouble is, the way the story has been written, everything that has been done to him the

boy has totally enjoyed. For example, I really don't understand why total feminine garb was not included in the petticoat punishment, as is usually the case, along with makeup and all. Why the author just stopped at panties and bras, I don't understand, but even if this is the case, there should still be a line that Bobby must be made to cross where, in his mind, enough is enough.

Perhaps the women could put him in the rhumba panties and buy him an adult baby crib with rubber sheets and diapers and go that route, having Sandra powder his butt and change his diapers each time they were soiled. That, at least, might be harder for Bobby to learn to enjoy, and be more fun for us to read as we watch him slowly come to do so.

I don't know. The stories have been nicely written, but seem to be lacking something, perhaps a sense of direction. You were taking us in a certain direction in the beginning, but this has gone out the window and no apparent reason was given the reader. Now every character is in it for themselves, to gain whatever pleasure can be had without hurting the other person. Still a great read, just not what was originally expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

Love this series. Keep going..

looknforbihosefunlooknforbihosefunover 12 years ago
great

im enjoying this series. looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sooo veryyy hotttt.......where is ch.9???

i've read all chapters and its been a real turn on :) where is ch 9??? i've been waiting patiently!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
need more!!!

Where is chapter 9?

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
Dont stop because of anonymous

Your story is going great. Fuck those comments made by people who dont put their usernames beside it.

krafttykrafttyover 12 years ago

damn! what a place to stop!! ouchies i`m turning blue!! hurry with chapter 9. thanks paull

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More, more, more

This is the most well written story that I've read on this site. I check twice a day for Ch. 9, the anticipation is excruciating!!!! Great story!!!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 12 years ago
REALLY!!!

This is punishment!?? Maybe, when the poor boy is in therapy and realizes the reason he can't get it up without a dildo up his ass and his mommy and sis sucking him off it won't be so exciting. Don't get me wrong...it is not the incest...it's the child abuse...it's sick...not at all "loving" motivation...just using a child!

innocent9933innocent9933over 12 years ago
what r u waiting 4??

if u dont write next chapter soon enough i will hunt u down and kill u!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waiting for Chapter 9

This is such an erotic story. I have read it so often that I think I have it memorized. Like everyone else, I am looking forward to the next chapter. Bobby does seem to be enjoying himself a little too much for punishment. In response, perhaps his mother and sister need to raise the stakes a little. Once he has been waxed, he can indeed be truly feminized. Is there a male family member, an uncle perhaps (his mother's own brother), who can be asked to help with the punishment. Nothing says submissive to a basically straight male more than being on his knees sucking cock, or accepting a penis in his anus as his mother and sister watch. Whatever way the plot goes, I will enjoy it. Thanks for writing it in such a convincing fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I reflect the other comments

This is one HOT read! and only ends with day One!!! I do hope you follow through with the story! Either the rest of the week week of punishment and those to follow; OR tell us more about what his Grandmother did with/to her brother or how her mother did the treatment with him (his uncle) . But.. preferably BOTH!

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Yes this is truly perverted... thank goodness

A five star story and very much to my liking. I think the next chapter is well overdue, but don't spoil it by hurrying. Best regards, Jane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cant wait for day two

eight chapters for the first day of punishment wow. cant wait for the next days.

uncomonnerduncomonnerdabout 12 years ago
still waiting

this is an awsom storie have read it a couple times. i have one question, how soon

can we expect more ,its just that poor Bobby is still tied to the bed waiting just like

all your fans are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it and waiting for more

loved your story can't wait for the next chapter.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now this story...

...is worthy.

trite_readertrite_readerover 11 years ago
I don't get it...

This is not BDSM, but it is punishment? And so many of these fucking softcock comments below saying this shit is hot?!?! In on its own in many ways a lot of it I suppose IS hot. But the guy is 18 right? Lost his dad at 16 and spent a couple of years rebelling. Shit, he wouldn't be the first I promise you. But the "punishment" described above, to an 18 year old virgin, who has done nothing sexual at all with anyone in the past, is torture of the highest order. To a point the story was hot and original. Once all the fucking anal play, and spanking in the manner described comes into it, followed by dildo play under a spectacular amount of coercion, continued with the poor kid getting treated as a friggin dildo, well, this story is finished. It's just insulting. You've pretty much described a clear way of absolutely fucking someone up, in the worst way. Especially because of the kindly and gently tone the females are using with him while actively ruining his life. Speaking as someone with an excessively violent past, -most of it starting at home, I assure you, this story only provokes outrage in me. Not a lovingly incestual story involving a mother, daughter and son. Sorry, but this is a hate tale.

SWIM21SWIM21almost 11 years ago
A counter argument to trite_reader's comment

I understand how something like this could definitely mess someone up, but only if the mom and sister did it in an angry way. The fact that they were so gentle and loving was what kept it from spiraling out of control. Also, the fact that he had been stealing their panties and fantasizing about both of them while masturbating means that he obviously enjoyed the punishment more than he disliked it. Sure, in the real world, it wouldn't be as simple as all that, but this is a work of fiction and should be treated as such.

On another note, as someone who also grew up in a violent and hostile home, I actually liked this story more because of what they did to Bobby. When you're hurt by a female who supposedly loves you, you're always wondering if they really do or not. The way the mother and sister console and support Bobby through his ordeal is actually something I wish I could have had, minus the sexual stuff, of course. Being beaten and left to suffer alone with little indication of why you were even punished - now that is what fucks you up.

imlisa01imlisa01almost 11 years ago
If only this would happen to me.

Hi.

Just wanted to say how much I loved this story. I so so want it to continue????

I only wish this exact same thing would happen to me as I love both my mummy & my oldest sister very very much

Thanks, love Lisa xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Moonlight Nebula

I'm... Well confused as to why any of this is acceptable to either of these women... It's basically sexual Saw minus the bodily harm... This time it's just mostly mental. And they just aren't interesting enough to be Jigsaw. My point? Interesting concept. Weird that anybody would actually think they'd get away with it. Weird that he hasn't just taken the opportunity to kill them both, take the money, go to a place that sorts out people who act like he does and forget those two ever existed and just see his mum... Mom as an incubator and his sister as... Well honestly dirtying her seems easy enough so never mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please contiune this story

please could u post other chapters to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue story line.

I think you are being to generous to the son so early in his punishment( mom and sister rewards). Hope you continue soon, I found this story earlier and came back again to see if you had added any chapters. I think this story could easily go twenty chapters.

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01over 10 years ago
For Pete's Sake...

It is just a story and is for entertainment only. Lighten up! If you don't like it then find one you do like. Personally I have enjoyed it so far. I would like to have it finished. My only complaint is that too many authors start stories but never bring them to a satisfying conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue this threat

This is fantastic story and i would love to read this ful story so kindly continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Started of really good.

I'm not personally into the incest thing myself, but I'm not holding that against the story. I actually really liked the first six chapters. It stayed true to the stated mission, and I was looking forward to the waxing salon scene. The spanking was well done, too, but right after the spanking is when it started going downhill for me. They weren't supposed to be overtly sexual. I think the ending would be better off at the end of day 7 instead. Other than that, it was well written, and I only saw one or two typos throughout. Well done, it did some fantastic things for me. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Fabulous!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why no CH 9?

He needs to come. In his sister's mouth as mom fucks him w the strap on.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Unfinished stories.

RandomAuthor poses a dilema for his readers: Twice he posted (I'd say "dumped", but that would imply that the stories weren't all great tales) a lot of stories--multi-chapter stories--here on LitErotica, and then disappeared. After the first time he did this, I figured he'd moved on to a different user-name or something. But then, after about a year's absence, he returned with a whole stack of more great stories... only to disappear again. I doubt we'll see the conclusions of any of those stories he began: it's been about three years this time around. But if he did decide to come back, after all this time, to finish up the storylines he never did finish or to start off with a whole new set of storylines, I'm sure he'd receive an overwhelmingly positive response.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Are Going to Ever Finish This Series

I absolutely Love this Series, I hope that you will finish it for all of use that so enjoyed it so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please go till the week in the story

waitinng to see more regarding daily morning ejaculation . and freebies and hope he becomes mom and daughtters slave and then he is completely feminized and let him enjoy as well as both the ladies and let him sleep in their dresses and more sex.... wowwwww super story . this is the best i have ever read .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Author! Author!

This is one of my absolute favorite stories. The erotic ideal of loving punishment was demnstrated perfectly. Absolutely wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well

Does Bobby ever get anything out of this shit. Are they just going to let him turn into a sissy fag?

Poor kid never even got a woman now he's turned into a girl. Poor bastard. Nothing like emotional castration.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 7 years ago
Unfinished story, one more time.

I can't understand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap written by a brain sick author!!

Now its in the open! The loving family was only after their own sexual enjoyment !! They violate the son/brother! But as always the monkeys would applaud to that crap!!

uploadersurbhiuploadersurbhiover 5 years ago

If they want his dick, ask him nicely ... Why this LOL punishment drama?

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 4 years ago
WoW

Talk about cock teasing,,,,, I can not wait till the next chapter.......................31/8/29

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
C’è il continuo

Bellissimo ce il continuo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love Sweaty Stinky Smelly Panties

5 Stars !!!!! Would love to see you continue this great story. Maybe mommy could add water sports to Bobby's punishment, she could tell Bobby if he drinks his sister's and mommy's delicious piss, mommy will take his virginity. Please continue with the next chapter. Can't wait to see what do to Bobby next.

subslavepetesubslavepeteabout 4 years ago
enjoy hurting him

Good if his sister tells her Mum how she enjoyed slapping him and they move to hurt him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ciao

Bellissima storie il continuo quanto esce

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

Wow..wow...wow.. Amazing story!!!!! Its been a l9ngvti.e since there have been updates. PLEASE don't let this story die. We need to take this to the end. Thank you!!!!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Not much punishment, lot of $ wasted on bras and panties. Otherwise a good read but slowly paced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where is the continuation?????? Y did it end abruptly pls upload the continuation

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosalmost 2 years ago

Not really a reward if he is tied up and also forced to have a dildo inside him...one that was used as a punishment no? Kind of dumb to then try to do the same thing as a reward. Would have been a better reward without it.

Bigmanl12345Bigmanl12345about 1 year ago

Have just ready your story about Punishing The Unruly Son

I am hoping you will write more

ProfelmProfelm12 months ago

Someone needs to continue this series with RandomAuthors permission!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous