Punishing Vanity

Story Info
Clodia shows off their body, and receives firm correction.
4.2k words
4.58
21.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful sunny day in my local park. I went out with headphones and mask, ready to go for a walk, get a little time in the fresh air. I enjoy the trees and the time to myself. The park was fairly busy, so it's hard to get enough distance for safety. I turned down one of the smaller paths, looking for space, and a little quiet.

My phone buzzed. Taking a peek, I saw it was just a chat notification, but from one of my favorites: a NSFW picture sharing group. I opened it up and was treated to the sight of an absolutely delicious-looking cock, held firmly by its owner as he sits in his shower. I could feel a little thrill through my clit. Obviously, I hit like on the photo before I put my phone back in the pocket of my hoodie and kept walking. But strolling down the dappled trail, I couldn't seem to pay attention to my podcast any more. I was thinking about showing off for my friends in the chat. I decided to take a quick snap to share. After all, who doesn't like a little harmless exhibitionism?

I reached up under my shirt and pulled down the cups of my bra so my tits were resting on top of it, but were still hidden from view. I unzipped my hoodie, pulled out my phone, and carefully looked up and down the path. Empty, except for me. I held my phone out in front and centered my chest in the frame. I lifted the shirt as quickly as I could and hit the button. Pulling my shirt back down, I peeked at the picture. Two perky tits, well-framed by the clothes around them, under a masked face. Pleased, I dropped it in the photo chat with the caption "Safety first!" Likes started to pop up underneath immediately. Always feels good to have fans.

I had hoped that little hit of naughtiness would be enough, and that the heat in my cunt would ebb as I walked further down the path. But unfortunately for me, the opposite happened. Taking the picture, exposing myself in such a public place, had been a rush. Well. I did have a few chat buddies I could take a private picture for. Or several. Looking around and seeing no one, I did the trick everyone learns once they start wearing a bra, removing it from under my shirt. I stuffed it in my pocket and kept walking. The cool breeze through my tshirt did no favors for my already erect nipples, taking them from hard to glass cutting. I ran my thumb across one and smiled.

I took this opportunity to explore some quieter trails. Every few minutes, I would pause, look for foot traffic, and take another picture. I had had about enough though, and plenty of pics, so I made my way back to the main part of the park. My phone buzzed and I looked at my messages. There was one from the man I had mentally referred to as "Sexy Shower Guy"; nicknaming is not one of my talents.

"Hey Clodia. Very sexy picture. Dare you to take another outdoors for me."

I am much too old for stupid dares. I promise I am. But the idea of someone I lusted after wanting to see what I have to offer? Well, it was too good to be true. I looked around. Even though it was a sunny day, and one of the busier trails, there was no one in sight. I readied myself for my mystery chat buddy. Unzipped my hoodie. Pinched my nipples hard; they look better stiff, and I like the sensation anyway. It was impossible not to wiggle my hips a little and feel the wetness and heat in my briefs. I took my phone out and opened the camera. I lifted the hem of my shirt up to my collarbones and snapped several in a row, arching my eyebrow and winking to my unknown friend. Something in the frame of the photo caught my eye as off, somehow. But before I could register what it was, a hand grabbed my elbow and spun me around. "What in the hell do you think you are doing?!"

I had been so focused on my work for my new friend that I hadn't remembered to take off my headphones to hear anyone coming down the trail. So I missed it when this man walked right down into the frame of my picture. I pulled my shirt down quickly and looked at my captor. He stood about a head taller than I. He was wiry, and his grip was very strong. No way I could pull away. His jaw was set in disapproval and anger. A nice, strong jaw. Steely eyes. Pretty good-looking all round, actually. In other circumstances, I'd probably flirt with him. But, given the mood, that seemed like a bad idea. "I said, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

Play dumb, Clodia. "Wh-what do you mean? You're scaring me. Take your hands off of me!"

"Don't pretend to be innocent. I saw you out here half naked. This is a public park! What is wrong with you?!"

"You must be mistaken, I was just taking a picture of this stand of ferns! Let go of me!"

His grip tightened. "I won't continue this conversation here, but you need to be taught a lesson in how to behave in public. You're coming with me."

I started to cry out, to look for help, but he came in close to my ear. "If you try to tell people, I can just tell them you were exposing yourself here in the park. The pictures on your phone prove it. Public indecency looks terrible on a rap sheet. Come quietly." He steered me by the elbow off into the woods.

We walked a little ways in silence. I was sweating in fear, a knot in my stomach. "Please don't hurt me. I promise I won't do it again."

He laughed. "Of course you will. You're a slut and you like to show off. You're going to keep taking naughty pictures to send out unless you learn a lesson." He stopped by a downed log and looked around. "I think we're far enough off the path now. Give me your phone."

I started to argue with the man, but he stopped me. "Phone. Now. You're in no position to argue. And I'll need the password." I reluctantly handed it over. He opened it, and my last picture popped up. My captor shook his head going through the camera roll, seeing each one of the many nudes I had taken over the last few days, including the several from that very morning in the park. "It's worse than I thought. You are absolutely incorrigible, and need correction."

The man sat on the log and pulled me roughly to him. He pulled a bandana out of his pocket and used it to bind my hands. "I was planning to use this as a mask, if necessary, but this seems more appropriate, in the circumstances."

My hands were tight together in front of me; I tried to wiggle free and could not. "Please, you're hurting me!"

"Not as much as I'm about to. Lessons don't come cheaply." The man pulled my hands down harshly, almost to the ground, leaving me flat across his lap. I suddenly knew what was about to happen to me. I realized it just as his hand landed across my ass with a a firm, hard SMACK. Through the fear, a little drop of pleasure came through. But only a little. He hit me again SMACK on the other cheek.

He struck me a dozen times before sighing and saying, "I think your jeans are getting in the way. Stand up." A little shakily, I complied. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down below my knees. I wasn't sure if I should be glad or upset that I had worn cute boxer briefs today. Mint green and hugging my ass perfectly. The man raised an eyebrow. Against my will and certainly without any input from my judgement, my nipples stiffened under his hard gaze. They drew his eyes up to their points, clearly visible under the thin material of my tshirt. He growled. "This isn't for your pleasure, you slut. You aren't meant to like this."

He pulled my hands down again, hard enough to chafe my wrists on the rough cotton. My ass was high in the air, perfectly round and full, on display for the stranger. In other circumstances, I would wiggle it to tempt a partner. But that would be foolish, and I was too afraid of the man's reaction. His hand came down hard on me again, but without the protection on my jeans it stung badly, and I whimpered. He struck me again and again. The pain was intense, spreading hot across my pert ass.

Suddenly, the man paused. His hand strayed lower, down to my cunt. I knew what he would find, and my stomach dropped. I started to shake a little, afraid of his reaction to my obvious wetness at his hands. "What the fuck?! Are you ENJOYING this? Being assaulted in the woods by a stranger? Being punished for being a filthy, slutty whore?! Answer me! Are you enjoying your punishment?"

"No! Please! I promise, I'm scared, and it hurts. I can't help it how my body responds! Please don't hurt me any more!"

The man's knee pushed me up and backwards. I lost my tenuous balance and fell backwards onto my ass, already sore from my beating. I scrambled up to a kneeling position, to be better able to maneuver, maybe to run. He stood, and began to unbuckle his belt. "Maybe you need an even harder punishment than I realized." His black leather belt slid out of the loops of his jeans with a soft swish, and he folded it in half. The man slapped the belt against his hand. "Bend over the log, you disgusting slut."

I whimpered. "Please, no. No more, please! I promise I won't ever do it again."

"Is that how you beg for cock too? For pussy? Desperate and on your knees? Does your mouth water for cock as much as your cunt does?" He reached over and pulled the mask off of my face. I gasp in the cool air, but the stranger grabs my chin, eyes drilling into mine. "It's a shame you're attractive. It probably led you to this habit of showing your body off for strangers. I bet you've been doing this for a long time haven't you?" I pause, and then nod. "Then you'll definitely need firmer correction." He pulled me to my feet by my wrist restraint and threw my body across the log.

I felt his hands at my waist, his fingers curling into the waistband of my briefs. I whimpered, and a tear began to roll down my cheek. I didn't want this. I could never have expected such a hard punishment for such a little indiscretion. I felt my underwear slide down my legs, my ass exposed to the cool spring air. The leather touched my generous ass, gently, feeling out where his strike would land. Then nothing. A whistling sound, a smack, and a stripe of white hot pain on my pink ass. I cried out in pain. Quickly I felt a firm hand on my neck. "None of that. It wouldn't do for us to be interrupted by someone who knows less about how to correct a slut. I can give you something to bite down on if you need to, but you will take this with dignity, and silently. I know dignity may be a new concept for you, but I want you to try. Can you do that?" I nodded, shakily. "Good. You're going to take ten more for me, and then we will check the condition of your body to see if you need any more punishment. Understood?" I nodded again, but my stomach sank even farther. His firm hand, his unrelenting correction, the pain he gave me, his condescending yet strangely gentle tone... well how was he supposed to know it was practically calculated to make me desperately horny?

I tried so hard to avoid the inevitable. I thought of how much danger I was in, how I could escape. But nothing stopped my nipples from aching with each strike of the belt. Each stinging blow caused not just a fresh tear as I bit my lip to stop from crying out, but a new welling of wetness between my legs. I just hoped I could stop myself from asking for more when my punishment was done.

I felt a hand touch my ass, but gently this time. "Have you learned yet?"

I nod vehemently, and whisper, "Yes, sir. Please. No more."

"Let's check." I shake my head, just as hard as I had been nodding it, but the man took no notice, his hand sliding down my now-striped, firm ass to my cunt. I flushed red as his finger slid right in between the folds of my pussy without any pressure. My taskmaster sighed. "Soaking wet. Time for a new tactic. If punishment doesn't work, maybe humiliation will." He wiped his hand on my ass and stepped away.

I waited a minute but it seemed an eternity. "What are you doing?"

"I just took a photo of your wet cunt and captioned it 'I'm a slut who gets wet when men punish me for being naughty in public.' I'm going to post it to your Facebook."

"No! Please." I started to cry. "Please, I would lose my job. Besides," an idea struck me. "Besides, you haven't done anything yet that I could prove. No one would believe me if I said a man dragged me off into the woods to punish me for being naughty. If you post that picture, I have proof."

My tormentor paused. "Not a stupid slut, are you? A clever slut. You make an excellent point." I waited. Maybe he would let me go. "Change of plans. You wanted to show off, now you get to." He climbed over the log and stood in front of me. He gently caressed my face. "You are attractive, there's no denying it. I've been hard since I saw those nipples presenting themselves for my attention, totally visible through your shirt. Unlike you, I'm just able to practice a little self-control. So since I can't correct you and change you, I'm going to make use of you. Is that what you want?"

I wasn't sure how to answer. I didn't know this man. I didn't want him, I was afraid of him. But fear can be a turn-off or a turn-on, and I could not deny that my body wanted this man, despite the degradation and pain he had put me through - or because of it. My cunt ached with need. I also didn't know what would happen if I said no.

The man lowered his face to mine. "Think quickly. Be smart. Will I use you, or will I out you?" So close, I could smell him this time. A rich, strong, masculine smell. When I breathed in, it almost made me dizzy with want. The choice suddenly became much easier.

"Use me, please." A little mischievous glimmer appeared in my pedagogue's eye.

"Once more, with feeling. I know you want me, my little pet slut. I saw you shiver just then. Beg."

Even though I was disgusted with myself for wanting this cold stranger, he was right. I felt fire for him in my tits, in my cunt, in my mouth. I wanted to slap him and start a fight, but I knew better. Going along was the smart play - and, luckily, not even an unpleasant one. "Please, sir. Please use me like a slut. I want your cock inside me."

"Where? How? Be extremely specific." He held up a phone. "Into the camera, if you would be so kind."

I blushed from my chest up. I was not expecting that. I wouldn't be able to outsmart this one. He wanted a slut, he was going to get one. "Please. I want your cock in my mouth. I want to feel it all the way down my throat until I gag. I want you to fuck my cunt until I beg you to stop because I'm too sore to go on and I walk funny for days. My cunt is soaked from your correction and I need your cock. Please, sir."

He smiled a little, and out the phone down. He brought his mouth very close to my ear and whispered, "I like when you call me sir. It shows me you're learning how to be respectful. Maybe there's hope for you yet." He nipped me gently on the earlobe, and kissed it gently when I sighed with pleasure.

He chuckled and stepped back a pace. He pulled his shirt up, revealing firm, defined abs. I felt a little flutter; my captor was HOT. Not a sentence a person wants to think. "Take them off, pet." I raised my hands, shaking, to his jeans. I unbuttoned them, and clumsily tugged the zipper down. "I'd expect more skill. Let me help you." He pushed his jeans down just a bit, and reached in. He slid his cock free from its confinement, and it was absolutely gorgeous. But not petite. I swallowed a little in anticipation. He laughed. "You should see yourself. Eyes wide. Too much for you?" I shook my head. "Excited then? Open up." I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and he eased his hips forward until the tip of his member just barely touched my tongue. "Stay." He lifted his phone and took a picture. "Go on. Show me what a hot little slut like you knows."

I could taste his precum on my tongue, hot and salty. I circled the tip of his cock with my tongue, and ran it down his shaft. Back up, lapping up little droplets of him. I licked my lips and closed them around his cock. With painful slowness, I slid my mouth down his firmness, looking up at him the whole way down. I sucked in, my cheeks hollow. I began to swallow him in earnest, concentrating on what was truly a delicious treat. My tongue and lips treated him worshipfully as I enjoyed him inside me. I used my legs to push myself farther forward onto him, my hips rocking in desire. I was lost in pleasure, wanting nothing more than to keep pleasing my teacher and his gorgeous cock.

The mystery man groaned softly. His pleasure increased my own, and I whimpered as I pushed myself forward to take him in farther. One of his hands found the back of my head, and he held me still. "Look up, pet slut." I lifted my eyes to his, desperate to please. He smiled. His right hand raised the phone, and he snapped a photo. He pulled his cock nearly all the way out, until just the very tip of his rested on my exposed tongue. He rubbed himself all over my lips and chin, spreading his and my fluids. "What a messy slut. You finally look like what you are. Open." He held down the record button in the camera app. "Beg for what you want, slut."

I shivered a little, hearing those words. "Please give me your cock. I want it in my mouth and in my cunt. Please, please stuff me with your gorgeous cock. I want it so badly. Please!" I opened my mouth wide, exposing my tongue to him, and wiggled my ass invitingly. My captor smirked, and returned his cock to my tongue. I smiled and moaned, beginning to lick and suck again. I tried to keep looking up at him, but soon closed my eyes in pleasure as I debased myself, covering us both in my spit in my quest to finally take his whole long cock inside me.

His hips pulled back hard, and his cock left my mouth with a sudden pop. My captor chuckled at my whines on being deprived of his manhood in my mouth. He gracefully climbed back over the log and positioned himself behind me. He gently teased my cunt with himself, goading me into further begging. I moaned and pressed my hips back, rocking against the tip of his beautiful, firm member. One hand gripped my hip, and he held me tightly as he suddenly plunged all the way to the hilt. I cried out when he entered me, my already soaked pussy releasing another spurt of juices. He gave me a moment for my cunt to relax and accommodate him, then began to vigorously, viciously thrust in and out. He fucked like a wild animal. My body rubbed on the log, its rough bark scraping my tits through my thin tshirt. The pain wasn't enough to distract me from the deep, warm pleasure spreading from below.

My instructor was relentless, his hips keeping up a punishing rhythm. My initial whimpers turned to deep moans of pain, of pleasure. His cock was just a little too large for my comfort, but my comfort was not at issue. Only his. Each thrust bruised me a little. My captor reached forward and pulled me partially upright. I used my hands to balance against the log, arching my back so I could keep impaling myself on his long, thick shaft. My hips gyrated against his each time our thrusts combined together. One of his hands reached around to my chest, and he gripped my breast hard, digging his nails in. I moaned and leaned back against my captor, my corrector. His fingers deftly pinched my nipple hard enough to make me moan. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that he was still taking photos, possibly filming. But I no longer cared about my reputation in that moment. All I wanted was pleasure, and pain, and to please him.

I didn't think it was possible, but my captor sped up. I was shaking, and could barely balance. Without preamble, his cock left me empty. I was thrown to my knees, and I heard him, hoarse with effort, growl "Open up, pet." I opened my mouth and looked up. He held the phone in one hand and frantically stroked his cock with the other. My fingers strayed to my clit and rubbed as fast as his did. I was nearly there, looking up to my possessor's face, when I saw him relax. I knew what was coming, and quickly closed my eyes and extended my waiting tongue. His cum hit me like a hot spray. Thick, sticky spurts landed on my cheeks, my chin, my neck, my ragged shirt, and even my waiting tongue. I waited until I knew he was finished before opening my eyes and swallowing. It tasted salty-sweet, and I licked up as much as I could from my face while I kept rubbing myself.

12