Punishing Vanity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tormentor pulled my hands away from my swollen, leaking cunt. "Oh no, slut. You don't get to finish. Then you'd never learn your lesson." I started to whine, and he laid a finger to my lips. "No buts. Maybe next time you'll think twice before showing off your tits to strangers in the woods. Orgasms are for good pets, not naughty sluts like you." He zipped his pants and buckled up his belt. I tried to stand, but I almost fell over, too weak in the knees. My captor caught me, and helped me dress - but not before taking a photo of me in full distress. "Better clean up. I don't know how far you have to go, but you probably don't want to be seen looking like that. Or at least, you shouldn't want to." He untied my hands, and used the bandana to wipe my face. He smiled at me, and stroked my cheek. "Much better. Now, I'm going to leave your phone over here. You're not going to tell anyone about this; I have very embarrassing pictures of you, and I know where to send them. But you're going to remember this, and behave better in public from now on, aren't you?" I nodded. "Okay. I'm going to leave. You're going to count to two hundred before you get up from this spot, and then you're going to leave a different direction. It was very nice to meet you." He smiled, turned, and walked quickly off into the woods.

I almost made it to two hundred before my phone started to buzz. I thought about it, but decided to peek. There was a DM from one of my chat buddies. "Super hot vids in the chat, Clodia. How did he get to be so lucky to meet up with you?" Confused, I opened up the picture chat. There, one after another, were pictures of me from the last half hour. Me with my reddened ass exposed. Me with a cock deep in my throat. Me being pounded hard, my ass shaking, moaning like a porn star. Me, covered in dirt and cum. I looked at the username and, just as I put it together, I got a message from my friend with the gorgeous shower cock. "I had a great time, Clodia. Hope to see you again soon, pet."

And I surely will.

12