Punishment

Story Info
Husband's punishment involves the wife.
4.2k words
4.39
19.4k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Punishment

I never knew what Charles had on my husband, but it must have been something big. Bill just came home one afternoon and said a man named Charles would be coming by, and I had to do what he said.

"Don't question me, babe. We love each other. We've been together five years. We can get through this."

I wasn't so sure about that. Bill and I had not been getting along that well lately.

"Is this something sexual?" I had good reason to be suspicious. Men were always ogling my body. It's not my fault that I look the way I do. Bill told me about the comments he got. Things like, 'wish I was going home to what's waiting for you', and raunchier ones like, 'I'd never get out of bed if I had sweet piece like that'. I admit liking the attention and often dressing to provoke it.

"I'm afraid so," Bill said. "Charles wants you."

So, what's new? We all want things we can't have. "Who is this, Charles? Do I know him?"

"He was the tall guy at the company party, the one you commented on as being 'interesting-looking'. He was wearing jeans and a black shirt."

Oh, my. I remembered him well, and the looks he gave me. I shuddered. Was this handsome dude was coming to my house to have sex with me? And with my husband sponsoring it?"

"How much does he know...about me...about our relationship?"

"He knows you like it rough," Bill said sheepishly.

"Really, Bill? You're going to turn me over to a stranger who thinks I like rough sex? What does he have on you that would make you cuckold yourself and do this to me?"

"It's better if you don't know. After all, we have fantasied about things like this."

"Fantasies are one thing. Reality another. Is Charles into BDSM?"

"I don't know about his lifestyle, but he clearly relishes having control over beautiful women. From what he's told me, you will not be the first."

My heart rate picked up. Was I about to become the submissive of an experience dom? All those stories I'd read...

"What if people find out?" I asked.

"Who's going to tell them? Not us. And not Charles. He's not the type to brag about sexual conquests, and if it gets out, he would lose his power over us."

I slumped into the big chair in our living room. What was I to do? Bill was dead serious. I valued our marriage. But this was beyond the pale.

Still, I could not deny the tickle of excitement I was feeling. Bill and I had flirted with talk about swinging and BDSM, but had never seriously considered doing anything. Bill was not very adventurous when it came to sex.

Did I want it? Was I ready? Could our relationship handle it? And Bill wasn't proposing just a swinging party where we traded partners for a few hours. I was to obey Charles. For how long? Were there any limits?

"Is this a one-night deal?" I asked.

Bill sighed. "Afraid not. He can be part of our lives for as long as he wants. Or until his demands become worse than my going to prison."

"Prison! What the hell did you do?"

"I'm not going to tell you, because that would make you an 'accessory after the fact.' This way Charles will have no direct power over you. You can choose to stop whenever you want and leave me to my fate. Charles knows this, so he probably won't push you beyond your limits."

Probably? What were my limits? How was I to know? Oooo...there was that tickle again.

I looked up at Bill. "Do I have any choice?"

"No," he said firmly.

"When is he coming?"

"Tonight, at 9 pm."

"Tonight!!!"

Bill leaned down and kissed me. "It will be all right," he said. "It might even be fun."

That did it. Bill seemed to be getting a weird thrill in giving his wife to another man. My imagination was running wild. My nipples were hard. I stood and put my arms around his neck.

"What should I wear?"

"I want you to look sexy, but not cheap. I want him to appreciate you. I'm proud to have you as my wife."

I smiled. "All right. I will do this for you."

"And for us," he said.

***

At nine o'clock I was ready. My five foot six, hourglass figure was encased in an expensive black dress that would have been called a sheath, had it been a fraction tighter. It had a high scooped neckline that showed no cleavage, but my 36C twin domes pushed enticingly out and up in the silky fabric. The dress went almost to the floor, and since I hate pantyhose, so I left my legs bare. My long blonde hair was piled stylishly on my head, and I wore earrings, pearls, and my highest heels. Except for the missing pantyhose, I was dressed and made up like I was going to a fancy cocktail party.

My husband whistled when I came down the stairs. "Wow. You look terrific. And very high class. Charles will be impressed."

"I want him to know I'm not some cheap trick who's easily pushed around."

Bill sighed. "He knows he's getting quality. That's why he's willing to let me off the hook."

The doorbell rang.

"Wait in the living room," Bill said. "Stand in front of the fireplace. I'll bring him in."

A minute later Bill and Charles came through the door from the hall. "Here she is," Bill announced. "My lovely wife, Julie, just as I promised."

"It's a good thing," Charles said, "or you would have been one sorry dude."

Charles was even more handsome than I remembered. At least I wasn't going to be ravished by a fat, old man. If this guy was as good in bed as he looked, Bill might be sorry he agreed to this. He was dressed in nice slacks and an open collar white shirt, and carried a small duffel.

Our visitor put down his bag and took a step toward me. "She's gorgeous. Come closer, my dear, so I can get a good look at you. Bill, why don't you take a seat over there in the corner."

It was clear from the start that Charles intended to dominate the scene. I felt compelled to walk toward him, a welcoming smile on my lips, while Bill slinked off to the side. Charles took my hand and kissed it. Then he raised my arm and twirled me in a full circle.

"Nice from all angles," he said. "You realize, I assume, that you and I are about to become intimately acquainted. I like that you have dressed up for me. But I'm not intimated by your finery. You will do as I command. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir," I responded. I wondered why I added the 'sir' to my answer. It just seemed appropriate.

"Very good. You will continue to refer to me as 'sir'. Now, put your arms around my neck and look up at me."

In my heels I must have been five eight or nine, but I still had to lean my head back to look up into his face. His eyes drew mine with a magnetic pull, forcing me to take in his lust and assurance of control. I had no doubt that he was about to have his way with me, and that I would acquiesce. The fact that my husband was watching was not relevant. Whatever Bill had done, it was payback time.

"You are a haughty bitch," he taunted. "But underneath these fancy duds is a body eager to be possessed by a man like me. I will make you do and experience things beyond your tame imaginings. You will reveal your true self to me by verbalizing your feelings every step of the way. The more you talk to me, the easier it will go for you. If I sense you are holding back, you will be physically punished. Is this clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"What are you feeling right now?"

"Apprehension, excitement, anticipation, lots of things, all jumbled together."

"Are your nipples hard?"

Oh yes, no doubt about that. But I hesitated to tell him something so personal.

"I'm sure you will soon find out for yourself," I said.

It was not the response he wanted. Still holding my eyes, he clamped the thumbs and fingers of both hands through my dress and onto my nipples, and squeezed, very hard.

"AAHHHRRRoooo..." I cried out and tried to move away. His response was to crush down harder and pull me into him.

"You did not answer my question," he barked. "I warned you."

"OHHH...PLEASE...LET GO...I'LL ANSWER...."

"You'll learn," he said. "You could've spared yourself all this pain."

With a final twist, he released me. "Now put your arms back around my neck and look at me," he said. "I'll give you another chance to obey."

I did as he ordered, and promptly lost myself in his eyes. The stinging on my nipples began to subside, but they remained hard as marbles.

"Is your pussy wet?"

It was a logical next question, and this time I responded immediately.

"Yes, sir."

"How wet?"

"It is very hot and wet."

"What else are you feeling?"

"I have butterflies in my stomach."

"What do you think I'm going to do to you?"

"You're going to fuck me, hard."

As I said this, unconsciously I pushed my hips slightly forward. For the first time I saw a small smile cross his lips.

"That's true," he chuckled. "But we're a long way from that. We must get to know each other first. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"I don't have a choice."

He scowled. "Remember what happened the last time you failed to answer a simple question? Do I have to take off my belt and give you a whipping?"

"No, no. Please don't do that. Yes, I want you to fuck me. I respond to confident men."

"Of course you do. It's natures' way. Now, where's the zipper on this dress? It's time for me to unwrap the present Bill has given me. You remember Bill. He's the husband sitting over there, probably with a great hardon. But it couldn't be as big and hard as mine."

His eyes radiated power as they sought to fuse with mine. When I started to look away, he took my right hand from around his neck and brought it down on his crotch. It was like resting my hand on a coiled snake--absolutely scary! Instinctively, I tried to break contact, but his grip was like iron.

"Feel it," he said. "Trace your fingers along its length. It will like that."

What could I do? I was mesmerized. Slowly, I walked two fingers along the ridge. It seemed to go on forever, and it was so very hard. This was a man unlike any I had known.

"It's so big," I sighed.

"Squeeze it. Tease it. It has a mind of its own. Make it your friend."

"Yes..."

"What would you like to do with it?"

I knew the answer he wanted. It was surprising how easily it came out. "I would like to undo your pants and wrap my hands around it. Then I would want to kneel down and kiss it. In the end I would want to take it deep into my hot, wet pussy."

He laughed. "You're learning. I like it when you talk dirty. I suspect you like it too. Am I right?"

The fact was that dirty talk made me hot. Unfortunately, Bill was not good at it. Maybe he would learn something by listening to us. In any case, hearing his wife talk slutty to another man was apparently part of the payback.

"Yes, sir," I said. "Dirty talk turns me on. It creates pictures in my head and stimulates my imagination."

"What are you imagining?"

"I'm seeing myself kneeling on the bed with my spanked ass in the air, about to be fucked by this big, hard cock."

Charles laughed. "Whoa! You'll make me cum just thinking about it."

He returned my arm to around his neck, then looked toward the agitated man slumped in the chair. "Bill, I had no idea you had such a hot wife. I hit the jackpot. You'll be seeing a lot of me."

I looked over at Bill. He was gripping the arms of the chair, and his eyes were big as poker chips. I couldn't tell whether he was mortified or turned on. It didn't matter. I was on a roll and loving it.

Charles took my face in his hands. "Close your eyes," he said.

He kissed each eye, then drew the tip of his tongue across my lips. I sucked in a breath and offered my mouth. When his lips descended, I pulled him to me, returning his kiss with open lips and lots of tongue. He kissed me hard and long, and at the same time cupped my ass and pulled me against the hard rod in his pants.

Finally he broke the kiss, grabbed my hair, and pulled my head back. "Now where is that zipper?"

"On the left side," I panted.

"Yes. Here it is. Down it goes."

The zipper went all the way from my armpit to the hem. I was opened like a book. If it hadn't been for the strap that went over my shoulder, the dress would have fallen to the floor. Normally I would remove it by pulling it over my head, but Charles was having none of that. He seized the fabric over my shoulder and tore it loose. The dress collapsed. I was left standing in my high heels, pearls, demi-bra, and bikini panties.

He removed my arms from his neck and pushed me back to get a good look. If eyes could talk, Charles's would have been saying something like, I've fallen into the honey pit. What fun I'm going to have playing with this one.

But instead, his lips said, "Not bad for a woman your age. A little flab on the tummy, but a nice tight ass and good legs. Can't tell yet about your breasts. I'll let you feel my cock some more now, and while you do, I'll check out your tits. Take your time."

I stepped up to him and put a hand down between his legs. He was long, thick, and hard as a baseball bat.

"My goodness," I gasped. "You are super hard already."

"It comes from my thinking about my absolute control over you and all the things I can make you do. Arousal comes from the mind as much as the senses."

He's right about that. My pussy is soaking, and he's barely touched me. I walked my fingers along his cock, trying to find the end.

"Go easy," he said. "Tease it. Make it twitch. I'm not wearing shorts, so there's not much between your fingers and me.

Talk about foreplay! Charles sure knew how to string things out. Bill would've had me on my back by this point. I was getting hotter and hornier by the second. Light caresses with my fingertips brought sighs from Charles, even as he was busy doing the same thing to the exposed slopes of my breasts.

"I can't do a good job while we're standing up," I said, as I scratched my fingernails lightly over the long spine. "Let's go sit on the couch opposite Bill. I want him to see."

"Good idea," agreed Charles. "Bill must be punished for what he's done. Watching his wife being turned into a wanton slut, forced to pleasure another man, will be the way he pays his debt to society."

I laughed. "So, you're kind of like a judge imposing a sentence. A period of cuckoldry rather than prison. Just how long a period is this sentence?"

He enfolded my ass in his big hand and pulled me against him. "At least a year," he said. "Longer if the wife fails to please."

"Oh my...," I whined. "Does that mean I have to respond to your beck and call for a whole year? Do anything you want? Go on trips? Suck your cock on airplanes? Fuck your friends?"

Charles smiled down on me and twisted my pearl necklace in his fingers. "All those things, and more," he said. "I own you."

We plopped on the couch, with him gripping my thigh, inches from my pussy. Bill stared at us from ten feet away. "By the way, Bill," Charles said. "You are not to have sex of any kind with your wife during the period of your punishment. No kissing, no touching, no hand jobs or mouth jobs, no nothing, just like it would be if you were in prison. I'll be meeting all your wife's sexual needs, and then some."

"That was not part of the deal!" Bill cried.

"The deal was you were to obey my every command for a year. I will be giving you all kinds of orders. You can decline to obey, but then it's off to prison you go. Julie will be required to tell me if you do anything with her. I have ways to make sure she tells me the truth."

Bill shook his head and covered his face with his hands. I almost felt sorry for him. No sex with me for a year, and I wasn't going to tolerate him fucking anyone else.

"I think Bill needs a drink," Charles said. "I could use one myself. Go get us a couple of beers, sweetheart."

I started to get up, but he pulled me back by the arm. "I like seeing you prance around in your underwear and heels, but it would be even better if we let one tit hang out...like this..."

He pulled my left bra cup down and snugged it under that breast. My tit was pushed out and up, with the erect nipple pointing up an angle like a budding flower. He flicked it with his fingernail, then pushed me up to go fetch the beers. I felt sexy as hell as I strutted past Bill on my way to the kitchen. I could hear them talking as I opened the frig.

"She likes showing off her body, doesn't she Bill?" said Charles.

"Don't all good-looking women?"

Charles laughed. "True enough, but on their own terms. I like to direct the action, and add a dose of humiliation. It can turn some of them on like you wouldn't believe. Do you think your wife is one of those, Bill?"

He said it loud enough that I had no trouble hearing. No doubt I was 'one of those'. I had not realized it before. Charles was handsome, confident, and demanding. I couldn't wait to find out what he would make me do next.

"Here are your beers, gentlemen," I said sweetly, as I bent over each of them, letting my one bare tit flop in front of their faces.

"Very good," said Charles. "Now turn around and bend over. Let's see if your ass is as plump as your tit. And spread your legs."

Oh, god...it was so exciting, not having any choice. I had to give him easy access to do whatever he wanted to my most sensitive parts. Once he touched my pussy, I knew I would be lost. He could order me to fuck the mailman, and I would do it. I was so hot, ready for anything.

Charles was in no hurry. My skimpy panties were drawn slowly down over the hump of my ass, halfway down my thighs. I was proud of my firm 'bubble butt' and bent lower.

WHAP...WHAP...a hard spank landed on each cheek. "I told you to spread your legs," he growled, "not wiggle your ass in my face."

The stinging slaps were a surprise, as was the surge in wetness between my legs. I moaned and pushed my thighs apart.

"Yes, sir...sorry, sir...how's this? My panties are restricting me."

"So, slide them down," he ordered. "You will learn to do whatever you must in order to obey my commands."

I shimmied my hips and shoved the fabric down to my ankles. "Do you want them off?" I asked.

He laughed. "What'a you think? But leave on the high heels."

I stepped out of the panties and resumed my bent over position, this time with my thighs spread. "I think you want easy access to every part of me," I said.

"You're learning," he said, as he racked his fingernails over the sensitized skin on my ass. "But you will require frequent spankings to enforce obedience," he said. Then, dabbing a fingertip on the spongy wetness between my thighs, he whispered, "I don't think you will mind too much."

One big hand fondled and squeezed my ass cheeks, while the other slithered further onto my pussy, caressing my lips and driving me nuts.

"OHHH...OHHH..." It felt so good. I wiggled and bent lower.

He chuckled. "Yes, indeed. A good spanking now and then will keep you pliable. You should have spanked her, Bill...tied her over a tabletop and paddled her on a regular basis. Of course, you need to diddle her like this between strokes of the paddle."

I held as still as I could while he alternated slapping my ass and teasing my pussy. My uncontrolled moaning seemed to spur him on.

"I could make you cum so easily right now," he said. "All I'd have to do is touch your clit. It's right here, sticking up, eager for my finger. You're such a slut."

"YES...YES...PLEASE...OH GOD...."

But instead of moving his finger to where I needed it, he gave me a hard spank and pushed my ass away so forcefully that I sprawled on the floor.

"Look at her, Bill," he said to my husband. "See how a little harsh treatment has made her so hot. Did you know your wife was so ready for this?"

"I had an inkling," Bill said. "But I'm not like you."

"You'd better learn to be like me," he said. "Otherwise, your hot wife will always be seeking real men to fuck her. Or maybe that would suit you. It looks to me like you get off by watching."

12