Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up on my knees and turned to look at Bill. He had his hand on his crotch and a glazed look in his eyes. Our marriage, if it lasted, would never be the same.

"Crawl to him," Charles ordered. "Fish out his dick and let's see what's going on."

"No way," cried Bill. "I agreed to give you my wife, not me."

My husband's cock was hard when I touched it through his pants, but he shoved me away forcefully when I tried to pull down his zipper.

"He'll have to be restrained," Charles said, rising from the couch. "There are straps in my bag."

Bill tried to get up, but Charles pushed him back down into the chair. "Bring me the duffel," he said.

I crossed the room to where he had dropped his bag, humiliated by how I must look, naked except for my heels and out of position bra. But I was also excited, and had no thought of disobeying him.

"Here it is, sir," I said.

He grinned. "Well, open it and get two, long Velcro straps."

I placed the duffel bag on a side table and spread the flaps. Inside were all matter of sex toys--vibrators, clamps, cuffs, dildos, floggers, and even coiled whip. Also, I saw numerous smaller items in their original cellophane packages. My heart raced. Bill had never used sex toys on me.

The twenty-inch, Velcro straps were on the top, ready to be employed. I handed them to Charles.

"No, you do it," he said. "Pull his arms behind the chair and secure his wrists to the chair legs."

"Like hell!" Bill shouted. But when he again tried to get up, Charles slapped him across the face and pushed him back. Bill knew he was no match for the larger man and collapsed. I had no trouble tying him down according to Charles' instructions.

"Better do his ankles too," Charles said. "We don't want him kicking you. Use the short straps."

I did it. My poor husband was laid out like a prisoner about to be tortured. However, the bulge in his pants seemed to have grown. I thought Charles might be right about Bill being sexually excited by being cuckholded.

"Open his zipper," Charles ordered.

It was incredible. Bill's cock sprang out and up like it was spring-loaded. Charles laughed. "What did I tell you? Your husband's a cuck. Give it a few whacks and see if he cums."

I felt sorry for my husband, but in a way, it was bringing us closer. After all, I was also being controlled and humiliated, and sexually aroused by it. Instead of slapping his cock, I wrapped my fingers around it and gently squeezed. Our eyes met.

"Very touching," Charles sneered. "But you disobeyed. That loving gesture will cost you. Now, get over to the couch. And bring the bag."

12