Punishment

Story Info
Spanking and flogging my sub.
1.9k words
5.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the room, you stand and avoid looking at me.

"What have you done?" I ask, u mumble something incoherent, "Speak up, I cannot hear you."

You look at me like a deer caught in the headlights.

"I need to be punished, I played without you!" You say to me.

"Okay, come here, close your eyes." I ask you. You stand in front of me knowing I will 'punish' you, you close your eyes.

I see you stood in your pyjamas, I pull the you out of your trousers, lifting it above your head, i am surprised to find you in a leather harness. The new one we bought for you, clipped to it are your purple cuffs. Hmmm.... I think slowly you have co-erced me into punishing you.

I remove your top and admire your breasts inside their bra, the nipple clamp visible thru the material.

Lowering your pyjamas bottoms I see u are wearing your lacey panties, whitwoo.....

-‐-----------

I stand in front of you and ask you to open your eyes, you do so, you look mischievous, gently transferring your weight from foot to foot.

I reach out and wrap my arms around you pulling u closer to me, I move your hair out of your eyes, such beautiful green eyes, I fall deeper into them as I look into them.

Holding u close, I tell you that you are not in trouble for playing, you can play whenever you want to, my permission is not needed.

But if you want to be 'punished' u can ask at any time.

I turn you around so your back is to me, pulling your hands down to your sides, I feel a slight resistance, I raise my hand and swat your beautiful bottom, your hand relaxes as I hold your wrist and I cuff it in place. I pull your right hand down and again u resist slightly, another swat of your bum and that wrist is soon cuffed to your side too, I walk sound you closely admiring your body, leaning forward you kiss my cheek and say, "Thankyou."

Your fingertips are reaching for me as I stand with you, I step backwards and taking hold of the front of the harness I pull u forward, I sit on a chair and pull u across my lap. I run my fingertips across the harness feeling how new and crisp it feels on you. My fingertips caress your spine from the coccyx to the base of your neck, feeling each bobble of bone, I grab the dual pinwheel and line it up with your spine the slowly track it up and down your spine, getting harder each time, watching you react as the strength increases.

Reaching for the rolling pin pinwheel I run it either side of your spine, down over your buttocks to the top of your thighs then back to our shoulders.

Silently you scream, your mouth opens but no sounds come out.

‐--------------

I hold you across my knees, my beautiful queen, your wrists bound tight by your purple cuffs.

I gently rub your beautiful bottom feeling how soft and smooth it is.

Something inside me stirs, and I pull your lacey panties from your clad bottom, I remove them, sliding down both legs, then over the ankle cuffs I found around your ankles, yes you planned a punishment, but you have no idea what I will do.

Reminding u to keep both residents closed, I reach for the spreader bar at my side. I tether both of your ankles to it as you lie across my thighs.

Again I caress your buttocks, so soft, yet firm. Rubbing harder to increase the blood flow I dip my fingers between your legs, feeling the dampness of your pussy.

Lubing 2 fingers I slide one up into your beautiful bottom, so tight, but ready to be stretched.

A second finger follows the first, gently expanding the tight passage.

A sharp intake of breath from you as I plunge my digits deep inside you, my thumb connects with your clit and a wave of pleasure washes over you.

Reaching with my empty hand I find your small metal plug, pouring some lube onto it I remove my fingers and watch u pout, but unbeknown to u,you are going to be filled again.

Gently rub the cold metal over your arse, pushing the tip inside you, I fell your hands ball up several times as I tease the tight opening. Then pushing, and with a slight rush soon you are filled with the plug.

I dry my hands as you get used to the plug drug in your arse. Tapping the end you squirm slightly as it jiggles inside you.

Caressing your buttocks again i lift my hand 8 to 10 inches, cup it slightly then bring it down so it connects with your buttock. I love how the skin moves under my hand. I rub it slowly, then lift it again, bringing it down on your other buttock, repeating the action of Caressing and rubbing. I do this 10 times on each buttock, slightly harder each time, the only sound is my skin against yours. Each smack followed by a caress.

I unclip your ankles and lead you to the spanking platform I have put next to the bed, the purple padded cube ready for you. You lean over it and I fasten your ankle cuffs to the D rings on the side of the leg platforms. Unclipped your wrist cuffs from each other I connect them to their D rings at the front bottom of the padded leather board. You look incredible, your bottom glowing red and a slight heat emanating from your sexy buttocks.

Again I flick the crown of the plug in your arse, watching your face as the intense pleasure builds inside u.

I grab my purple and black suede flogger and caress your buttocks with it. Next I let you feel it on your back, no u not going to be hit there as that is dangerous.

Slowly I let the suede strands fall against the sides of your breasts, letting you feel one of the items we own that brings you so much pleasure.

I let it gently fall between your legs your breathing increases.

Taking 2 steps back I swing it gently do the suede tips brush your buttocks, I repeat this action a few times slightly increasing the pressure of the swing.

I ask, "Are you OK my Queen?"

There is no response from you....

I raise my hand and whip it down open handed across both buttocks.

I see you grimace slightly, bending down to your ear I say this, "Answer me properly and the punishment continues, ignore me and I will leave you there to think about consequences for when I come back. But when I return, there is no ice, no water, no glass.... your choice!"

I give you the opportunity to respond, but nothing is said by you.

Disappointed I grab a vibrator with a thing on it, I thread a strap through it and tie it onto your harness. Applying some lube, insert the toy and switch it on to full power.

I look at you, helpless, gorgeous, sexy, your pussy and ass full lol toys. I have a Dominant role to play, and do not enjoy being ignored.

I go into the kitchen and prepare food for later... slithers of fruit I will eat from you.

Yours I thread onto a piece of string so you can eat without holding it.

I slice it all into bite size pieces, your body will be my plate.

I wash up and return to u 30mins later, a bowling ice with water with your glass dildo in it.

I look at you and ask you to open your eyes. "Do you want me to continue?"

Without hesitation you reply, "Yes please!"

I lift your head and I kiss you, feeling the softness of your mouth, slightly dry but soft.

Putting a straw into a glass of chilled water I allow you to drink.

"Thankyou!" you say.

Before you can finish the glass I pull it away from you, again leaving the straw in your mouth.

Removing the vibrator from your pussy, I lift it to my mouth and taste your juices from it.

I gently stroke n caress your beautiful sexy buttocks again then stepping back 3 steps I launch the suede ends of the flogger at your buttocks, a couple of the ends connect with the crown of the plug and u writhe in ecstasy.

30 strokes later on each buttock I can see soft welts appear on your skin, followed by slight bruising.

I pick up the glass that had your water in and I empty it over your buttocks.

Removing the glass dildo from the ice water bath I test the tip against my arm, so cold.

I return it to the bowl.

I undo all the clips holding you in place and I escort you to the bed, where I instruct you to lay on your back but before you lay down I remove your bra, releasing your orbs to my viewing pleasure.

I pickup the spreader bar and attach it by a long strap attached to the bed frame above your head. Next I attach your ankles to the bar, as I pull on the strap it pulls your knees up, towards your succulent breasts, your wrists are then clipped to the straps underneath the mattress, and pulled out to the sides.

Taking the glass dildo out of the ice cold water I insert the tip between your labia and slide it deep inside you, I can see you are quite started because of how cold it is.

I slowly start pumping it in and out of you, feeling the caress transferred to your inner lips. I look at your clitoris and it is so hard, I just got to taste it, leaning between your spread legs i suck your clit into my mouth, mmmm I love tasting your clit.

Gently I removed the buttplug from your arse and grasp bowl of oil that has been sat over a tealight warming up.

Cupping some oil in my hand I gently pour it over your buttocks, gently massaging, feeling the welts I created, the rawness of your buttocks. I run my hands down your legs to the ankle cuffs, then back up them, slowly massaging.

I look at your feet, perfect to me, and holding the sole of your foot i suck your toe into my mouth,then the next and so on until each toe has been bathed by my mouth.

Lifting my head I see the glass dildo has slipped from you, I plunge it back into the iced water and then return it to your pussy.

I kiss the soles of your feet and their uppers. I love your feet.

Dipping my hands into the bowl of oil I concentrate on your feet again, spreading warm oil over them, then massaging them.

More oil now over your breasts and upper chest, working it deep inside you. Next down your arms, again rubbing all the knots out.

I unclip all the cuffs and remove all restraints from you.

As you lay on your side, I strip.out of my oiled clothes and cuddle up to you, holding u in my arms, holding u and making sure you are ok, you are safe my Queen.

I am here because I love you, I may be your punisher, but I am also the man who loves you more than anything, I will always protect you.

You look at me and search my face, you know that all I have said and done, I do for us.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Chair "Are you ready?" he asks.in BDSM
Neighbor Helps Young Mother Young mother experiences enemas/anal with older neighbor.in Anal
The First Time I Asked for Pain When pain feels good. BDSM, Pain, D/s, M/f.in BDSM
Ethan and Josh Ethan hypnotizes Josh again.in Mind Control
Sir He wants her to submit.. her body betrays her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories