Punishment by Sex Games Ch. 04

Story Info
A Group out of Donna's Control.
6.1k words
4.61
6.9k
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday evening came and it had now been one week since the change in Jimmy's life. Nothing had been talked about between him and Donna about Monday evening, except that before he went to work on the Tuesday morning Donna had said, "Sorry slave, what took place with your shorts last night was not supposed to happen." He knew it was a fact and there was no need to answer her. The truth was she had failed to look after him when putting him in a place of vulnerability. Word had got out what had happened that night and everyone was talking about Jimmy, but they were also putting it all down to him being kinky.

He had found that knowing people were talking about him was a great turn on, and he had not said anything to Donna but the pulling down of his shorts was also a great turn on when he thought about it. He couldn't understand why he was feeling like this, and was starting to think that there was something seriously wrong with him.

The food was on the table as soon as he walked through the door and that was strange, because all week he had been coming home and Donna made him cook. When he had almost finished his meal Donna said, "Once you have cleaned away and washed up I want you to come into the lounge."

"Yes Mistress."

It was half an hour later when he walked into the lounge and stood by the door, he was used to doing this all the time now and Donna would tell him what to do. Again he started to think about what was happening, she was controlling his life and he found it to be an enjoyable experience. The thing was that without being at work with him she was also controlling him there by making him wear the knickers.

***

He worked in a factory and on a metal lathe and the word had even got there. He had been hauled into the office by his boss that happened to be a woman of about forty, and when he was marched in he was standing in front of her desk. She looked up and said, "Jimmy, there is word going around about you that I find rather fascinating. Have you anything to tell me?"

Miss King had owned the factory since her father had died and left it to her in his will, and the workers had said she was a lesbian but there was never any proof. She wore narrow square glasses on the bridge of her nose for reading, and looked over the top. Her blonde hair was always neat and in a bun at the back of her head giving her the appearance of a school Mistress. She was slightly taller than Jimmy but he thought that might be something to do with the five inch heels she wore, and she always wore a matching stylish skirt and jacket. In a strange sort of way she was attractive and always carried herself with the air of authority when walking around the factory.

"Err, what do you want to know Miss King?"

She looked at him through her narrow square glasses, "You are not making this very easy for me are you? Some of the older male employees are complaining about you, saying that you are odd."

"Is my work not up to standard Miss King, if that is so I will try harder?"

"No that is not the case Jimmy, because your work is exemplary and I have no complaints. It is the fact that they have been told that you wear girl's knickers under your trousers, and they think it strange. What have you got to say about that Jimmy?"

Jimmy felt his face flush and he was a little in shock with this being talked about by an older woman, or rather by any woman other than Donna. He quickly realised that he might as well tell the truth as there was no point in lying. "Yes Miss King I do and they are quite comfortable" 'that's right Jimmy brazen it out' he was telling himself.

"It is a punishment from Donna for messing with other girls when I should not have been, and to be perfectly honest Miss King it has damn all to with the older employees. It does not hinder my work so I cannot think that it hinders theirs, and they are very small minded."

"Wow, that is one hell of a punishment Jimmy, and to be honest I think you are correct and we will say no more on the subject. In fact I didn't really want to haul you into my office, and I will be talking to the other workers about discrimination laws. Has Donna told you how long this is going to last Jimmy?"

Jimmy was a bit hesitant and then answered "I have signed a contract for a few months and I feel that the tasks can only get worse from here on in."

She then smiled at Jimmy adding, "You may go back to work Jimmy and you will hear no more on this subject from me."

***

"Sit down Jimmy we have to talk."

Donna watched him sit down and then looked at him as if thinking, "Jimmy I want to know how you feel? What I mean is, how do you feel about what is going on between us both. You are doing all I tell you without question and you are letting me control your life and at no time have you tried to resist. I can only feel that there is more to this punishment I am giving you for you to do these outrageous tasks."

Jimmy looked back at her and was thinking, 'she has a very good point, why am I doing these things? Why am I letting her control me, why am I letting her embarrass me in fact humiliate me, for god's sake even the boss knows about it.' Donna could see that he was thinking about what to say and she sat quietly prepared to let him have time to reply. "I am not sure Donna" then realising what he had called her he glanced at her quick.

"It's ok Jimmy this is time out, I just want to know where we are both going in this arrangement, because at the end of the day I don't want to hurt you."

Donna saw the relief on his face as he started to talk once more. "I was doing it at first because of selfish reasons, you know the ones, the house and I didn't want to lose you. In the first few days things were a little embarrassing but instead of feeling hurt I was..." Jimmy stopped talking as if he was thinking of the right things to say.

"Yes I think it would be correct in saying I was turned on by the experience of being humbled and humiliated." Once again he stopped and looked at Donna but there was no expression on her face, although her eyelids lifted when he said he was turned on by the experience. "When I am being humiliated by you I feel great waves of hurt, excitement, misgiving and erotic thoughts. The news is out all around town of what I was made to do the other night and of what took place, but instead of feeling outraged it is a turn on."

"Miss King had me in her office today to talk to me about the wearing of knickers under my clothes, and all the time she was talking to me I had a massive hard on. I felt dirty and perverted but at the same time excited that she was talking about it with no reservations. It is exciting wondering about what little plan or task you have for me to do next, I am even getting excited about being in suspense all of the time."

It was Donna that was now sitting wondering what to say and thinking, 'so his boss knows of his punishment and is prepared to stand up for him.' "Well I too like the arrangement Jimmy because it is doing things for me also, and I too am being turned on when I make you do these outrageous tasks. I like the domination that I am throwing at you, controlling not just what you do but your very being. There are many things I want to do to you but I had to find out where you stand before I committed myself fully. There is no way that I wish our marriage or this arrangement to end prematurely, because I would like us to go into it with both of our eyes open."

"I have had the basement converted into a play room for the both of us to enjoy as we now have a different prospective on life and living. I know that you are also turned on with having your buttocks spanked and I would like to take that further, but I will never hurt you on purpose. I have been reading books all week about the Mistress and discipline, play time and other thing, and tonight I wish you to read those same books so that we are both playing on the same field."

Donna then handed him some magazines the same size as a book and told him to read them. There was also a small book entitled The Mistress which he decided to read first, and by the end of the evening he had read them all, not fully but had taken in all the relevant information.

He sat in the chair looking across at Donna that had just turned the TV off, and after reading about some of the things she could or would do as a Mistress made his heart pump loudly. He could see that by the way she was looking back at him that Donna was expecting him to say something. "Would I get a safe word, Donna?"

"Yes of course you would silly that is mandatory, because without that you could get hurt and that is the last thing I want to do to you."

Jimmy took a dry swallow and asked, "Do you know how to cane someone because I don't want to be scarred for life?"

"Before I carry out any corporal punishment I will look into this and I promise you that until I have learnt it will not happen."

"I still have a few misgivings about this, Donna, but I am willing to give it a good shot, there are things I don't understand about myself and I have to find out. I see that there was a contract of limits drawn up in some of the accounts, but as I am not sure of my limits and my likes and dislikes so we will have to find them as we go along."

"Ok I can see where we are both going and tonight I will give you a treat but you will have to work for it, so lock up and get up to my room and you must do all I say from now on without question."

Before Jimmy could answer Donna had stood up and walked past him, so he went about his business of security. Five minutes later he was walking into her room, and the site that greeted him was unusual. Donna was spread-eagled on the bed and looking up at him she said, "Strip all of your clothes off and stand next to the bed and I will give you instructions." Jimmy did as she asked and stopped near the bed looking down at Donna, and at this moment in time she was looking beautiful.

"Right now listen in slave, you are now officially my submissive and you have read all about the things I can do with you, or at least some of them. I suppose you read the chapter on body worship didn't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Well I want you to worship my body as if I was the only person left on the planet and you are competing with every other man for my affection. I will tell you now so that you have a goal to aim for, that if you do a good job then I will allow you to make love to me. As this is your first time I will allow you a few mistakes and I will expect a low standard, but I will expect a higher one each time I allow you to carry out this most rewarding task. You may use all of your body to bring me to an orgasm without using your manhood until I say; am I making myself clear to you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Then begin slave."

Jimmy knelt on the side of the bed and placed one of his hands on her breast because he knew it was one of the things Donna liked. His other hand went down to her sex while he dropped his head and started to kiss her belly. His lips cover the whole of her belly and worked their way down to her sex, but at the last minute bypassing and following the hand down her inner thigh. He had noticed that as he skirted her sex she had gasped for air in anticipation of what might be, but as he moved on there was a sigh.

He was now kissing her inner thigh and did so all the way to the knee and back up, and each time his hair touched her sex she held her breath. His hand while doing this was massaging her ankle and the other was playing with the now erect and aroused nipples. This time when his lips touched the knee he carried on kissing and making his way down to her foot. His hand had left her breast and was slowly trailing behind, and as soon as it touched her belly the touch became even lighter.

Donna was now squirming under the light touch of his hand, and the fingers were barely touching the flesh. He was teasing the nerve ends and it was causing her to uncontrollably try and push her body into the bed. Jimmy slipped down to the end of the bed slipping back up between her legs, and kissing all the way up the inside of the opposite leg he came down. At her sex he clamped his mouth on her entrance and his tongue was darting in and out and licking, he felt her hand touch the back of his head and hold him still. It was not heavy but the intension was there and moments later her fluids filled his mouth.

After her orgasm had subsided Jimmy looked up towards her face and saw her mouth the words "Make love to me." His body moved up the bed and his manhood slipped easily into her sex and he went into a slow rhythm but he knew that after a week starved of her love he would not last long, but he managed to hold on for Donna to have one more orgasm.

He stopped and lowered himself down onto her body but still held his weight on his arms, after recovering a little he slipped to her side a onto his back. He was looking at the ceiling thinking about what they had talked about, and he was now wondering what he had agreed to. There were a lot of things Donna could do to him and he was excited about them all, but he also felt fear and apprehension and he couldn't push aside his negative thoughts. It might be clearer to him in the morning when he reads the last two books, but they never looked much different from the ones he had read already.

Donna was looking at him through half closed eyes and knew he was thinking, well he had a lot to think about. All through Jimmy's indiscretion with another girl they have both found something out about themselves. She had not realised that her domineering tendencies would strike her so deep in her body, and Jimmy with his humiliation kink was a godsend because the permutations were endless.

She was watching as he slipped a leg off the bed and tried to get up, "Where are you going?" she asked.

"I'm going to the bottom of the bed Mistress."

"Stay where you are and sleep, it is a treat for serving me well." Then after she pulled the covers over them both, Donna closed her eyes.

When Donna woke up the next morning Jimmy was already down stairs in the kitchen. It was unusual for a Saturday he never got up this early, putting on her bed coat she walked down stairs. He looked up as she walked in, "Mrs King has just phoned asking me to go in this morning because the guy that cleans the factory floor has been taken ill. It will only be for a few hours and it is a little extra money, she is paying me out of the petty cash."

"OK I will see you after mid day I might plan something for tonight but I don't know yet." Donna then watched as he walked out the door.

Jimmy walked into the factory and was met by Miss King, "You know what to do Jimmy so I will let you get on with it. I might have to go out in a moment but I will be back in time to pay you." Jimmy watched her walk away and went to the broom cupboard.

Miss King walked to her office and sat down at her desk, and at the same time she picked up the phone and dialled a number. "Hello this is Miss King, and I was wondering if we could have a meet as I have a few things to ask you? Yes I am sure that if I come to your place we will not be disturbed. I will be there in half an hour" and then she put the phone down.

Donna was sitting in the lounge writing out a shopping list when she heard the knock on the door. On walking and opening the door she saw the young woman and let her in, "Come into the lounge and we can talk in comfort."

Once Donna and the woman were seated Donna asked, "What can I do for you, Miss King?"

"For a start you can stop calling me Miss King and call me Belle, we have something or someone in common and I am a little inquisitive. I know all about you domineering Jimmy and making him wear a pair of knickers, but I was wondering how far you are prepared to go."

"I am not sure as I have very little experience with this sort of thing and I am trying to learn out of books. I know of all the things that I want to do with Jimmy but I have no idea how to go about it. I have the basement fitted out with frames and punishment benches but I have no idea how to use it. I have had him cuffed to the bed and tormented his brain until he has given me all I asked through wanting to be relieved. The power I was feeling was immense and there were floods of excitement rushing through my body when he gave in to my demands."

"It seems as though you have things slightly under control, but I think as you say you need a little help. I am a Mistress and have been for a few years now, and I have a client list. I will give you a proposition; I will teach you all about domination of the male for a little piece of the action. You say you know what he likes would you tell me?"

Donna looked at her and then said, "One thing I would like to make clear and that is even after I found out he had been unfaithful I still love him. He has signed a contract and after that contract has run out he will still belong to me."

"Donna there is no way that I would steal your man/submissive from you, I have a few men and boys that are submissive to me, and they come to see me now and again. I do not charge for my services as I am already a rich woman, the ones that come to see me have a need but no money and no Mistress."

"Ok, how can you help me I want to dominate Jimmy full time and I want him to like it."

"Does he like being domineered, what are his likes and dislikes, has he got a safe word? You have to find out all these things before you can truly dominate him, because you have to play on his weaknesses and use them to your advantage. How about I come over here this evening and we can start on him together, but you must get all that information down on paper as that way you will not forget."

"Yes I like that idea, and there is no time like the present to start his initiation into submission. I will have him wait on us this evening, and you will be able to see just how submissive he is."

"What a splendid idea Donna it will give me an idea of how far he will go." Belle got to her feet and Donna did likewise, "I had better get back to the factory or he will wonder where I have got too."

Donna walked her to the door and let her out she started to wonder if she was doing the right thing by letting Belle join in. Then she thought 'well at least I will find out what his dislikes and likes are and a few other details.'

Jimmy came home a couple of hours later and Donna said, "Go and get washed and changed, I am going shopping. On the table you will see a couple of sheets of paper and I have already put some things on for you, but I want you to write down all the things that might excite you. You can also write down all the things that you don't want out of this Mistress/male submissive relationship, you have read the books the same as me. What you omit to dislike will be taken as you want it to take place."

Jimmy walked out of the lounge thinking he could look at the paper after a shower. It was half an hour before he walked into the lounge again and picked up the pieces of paper. At the top of the first sheet was Donnas writing and it was all about her making love to Barney his best mate. On seeing it put down in writing he had mixed feelings, and for some reason the thought of being humiliated like that was turning him on. He wrote down all the things he liked and there were very few that he didn't like and then placed the papers back on the table. He had been up and changed and was now in his boxers with the knickers underneath, and although there was no one in the room with him he was feeling embarrassed.

Donna walked in carrying the shopping and told Jimmy to make her a cup of tea and pack the shopping away while the kettle boiled. Fifteen minutes later Jimmy walked in with the tea and as she took it out of his hand she smiled and said, "There will be a guest here tonight and I want you to wait on us, it is a female guest and she knows all about you and your knickers so there will be no need to get embarrassed."

12