Punishment by Sex Games Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw the look on Jimmy's face and his cheeks go red and knew that she had scored another point.

For the next few hours Jimmy was walking about thinking about all that might happen, he just couldn't keep still as soon as he sat down he was standing again. The door bell rang and his heart missed a beat and Donna said, "Well don't just stand there go and answer the door."

It was at this point that Jimmy's heart started to beat at twenty to the dozen, and he could feel the adrenalin pushing through his body. He went to the door resigned to the fact that whoever was there was going to laugh at him, and was also thinking that it was probably Barney. He then thought he knew why Donna had made him write out all the things he liked and disliked about their new relationship. He got to the door and opened it and got the shock of his life, "Miss...Miss King how can I help you was there a problem with my work today?"

Miss King realised that Jimmy knew nothing about her coming to see Donna and played it out to the full. "It is not Miss King it is Miss Belle and from now on you had better remember that, and I have come to see your Mistress and she is expecting me."

The way in which she had spoken to him with authority and the content of the statement put fear into him. He closed his mouth after the shock had subsided and when he spoke after pulling himself together he said, "Won't you please go into the lounge Miss Belle" and he pointed to the open door. She smiles at him as she brushed past through the lounge door.

Before Jimmy had a chance to walk in behind her Donna shouted out, "Make tea for the two of us slave and be quick."

Jimmy was feeling even more apprehension than he had been with all the guests at the other party, Miss King or now Miss Belle was an unknown quantity and he was not so sure footed as he was. It was fifteen minutes before he walked into the lounge with the tray of two cups and saucers and a pot of tea. He placed it on the coffee table and walked away two minutes later he was back with the bowel of sugar and the milk. He walked across to the wall where he was told to stand on these occasions but was very quickly reprimanded.

"Get out in the kitchen slave, I have things to talk about that I don't want you eves dropping on." This was new to Jimmy because she had never been like that before, or spoken in the tone she just had. "Keep yourself available because I will be calling you soon, and you had better get here fast."

Donna watched as Jimmy walked out the door, and as soon as it closed behind him she picked up the tea and poured them both a cup. Then while they were both sipping the tea she handed Miss King the two pieces of paper and on several occasions she saw Miss King's eyebrows lift.

Miss Belle waved the pieces of paper saying, "Wow, he actually agreed to you having sex with this Barney fellow, you really do have a power over him. He has also left himself wide open for sexual abuse does he realise that?"

"Well he read the same books as me so I'm sure that he knows what could happen to him. I don't want him hurt though at the end of the day even though he messed up, he is still my husband and I know he cares for me as I do for him."

"There is no way that either of us would ever hurt him Donna that is not the way it should be. We just give him what he craves and at the same time fulfilling our own needs, he likes to be humiliated well in a minute I will show him some that he never expects but I will do it just by talking."

Donna decided that there was no time like the present and shouted "Slave get in here." Within seconds Jimmy had walked into the lounge closing the door behind him, and then the last thing was standing in front of Donna and Miss Belle.

"This person here as you know is Miss Belle and until I have learned the ropes of being a Mistress she will also be your Mistress." On hearing these words Jimmy tried holding his breath, but in the end gave up, and at the same time his heart was beating very fast. "What I mean is that you will do all she says without question as if it were me that was telling you."

Miss Belle looked at him and out of the blue she ordered, "Take off your boxers." Jimmy looked at her as if she had gone mad and then looked at Donna, but there was no emotion on her face. "Did you hear what I said slave, I told you to take of your boxers." The words were not shouted but they were full of menace. He gingerly put his hands on his hips and with a red face pushed the shorts to the floor, when he stood back up he was visibly shaking.

Jimmy looked at this woman that he was in fear of and could see the smile on her face, but it was not a mocking smile. It was a knowing smile one that was expecting what took place to take place from the offset. "Don't look at me, head up look straight in front and put your hands behind your back holding your elbows." Jimmy never hesitated this time it was an immediate reaction.

Miss Belle got up from the armchair and walked over to him, his head stayed in place but his eyes followed her. "I told you to look straight ahead but you are already defying me, I think you might have some punishment coming your way, but not tonight unless it happens again."

Jimmy was now thinking that this woman was dangerous and he had better comply with what she says. Miss Belle walked behind him and he felt a finger slip into the waistband of the knickers, and it was pulled out and then released with a flick of the elastic. He felt her hand gently touching his shoulder as she made her way back to his front. She was now standing looking at him directly in the face, and that same knowing smile was there making him feel uncomfortable. He felt a finger in the waistband of the knickers once more and his face went bright red, "Keep looking ahead."

Jimmy could feel the waistband being pulled out and he could also feel his manhood rising with the freedom of space. He watched as her head looked down inside the knickers and then after a few seconds looked at him in the face once more. She released the waistband slowly, and he knew from instinct alone that the tip of his erect penis was poking out of the top. Once more he felt his cheeks redden in acute embarrassment, she then turned and walked to her armchair.

In all this time Donna had been sitting watching all that had taken place without saying a word. She too had a smile on her face but it was a smile of amazement, as she watched Miss Belle work her magic on Jimmy. She was correct in the fact that she was controlling him with only her voice which was not loud but firm and authorative. Donna was also holding her breath to see what took place next.

"Now take those knickers off, your Mistress and I would like to see you as naked as the day you were born." This time Jimmy was paralysed to the spot he was trying to move his arms but they would not work, and the more he tried the worse it got. Miss Belle stood up and he expected the worst, but she walked behind him and unlocked his hands, and while on the way back to her chair in a quieter voice said. "Now do as I have instructed Jimmy and then put your hands and arms where they were before." Donna was stunned when she watched him as if he were hypnotised push the knickers to the floor, and by the time Miss Belle was sitting down Jimmy was standing straight with his hands and arms behind his back.

Both of the women were sitting looking at him standing with his manhood erect and pointing out. "Well done slave as that was your first time I will not punish you, but you had better get it right next time. Now leave your left arm behind your back and put your right arm down by your side." Both women watched him comply with her order. "Now I want you to take your penis in your hand and masturbate, and don't let me down because a cane is just a heartbeat away."

The feelings that were going through Jimmy's body were overpowering and it was making him dizzy. He looked at both women for only a split second and realised they expected nothing less than compliance. His hand felt as if it never belonged to him, and went down to take hold of his manhood as if it was not under his control anymore. Then as if mesmerised he started to masturbate but with his head still straight and looking forward. In the acute state of arousal that he was in it was not long before he was almost at a climax; his face was a little contorted. Then he heard the command "STOP" and as if he had been paralysed his movement stopped. "Now put your hand back behind your back" and once again he complied, but both women could see the agony in his face. "Now stand there and don't move."

Donna just couldn't believe what was happening she had her mouth open in a half smile, and as she turned around to look at Miss Belle, Miss Belle asked, "Would you like another cup of tea Donna the pot is still warm?" Donna was speechless and just nodded her head while Miss Belle filled the cups. "Have you got the thing I told you to have on you, and I don't want to see it?"

"Yes it's in my pocket" Miss Belle just smiled back as she sipped her tea." The two women talked between themselves for a while until Miss Belle looked at Jimmy once more and sternly said, "Play with yourself once more slave and if I say stop then you had better stop, do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Belle" and his hand came around once more and he started to masturbate. It was even faster this time with all the pent up emotion inside of him, and just as his eyes were about to roll "STOP." Jimmy let go of his penis and put his hand behind his back again, there was no question now that he was frustrated and a tear ran down the side of his face. Miss Belle put her hand out and Donna put a pair of cuffs in her hand. She then walked over to Jimmy and put his wrists in them behind his back, and then she bent down a pulled the knickers up his legs.

She stepped back over and sat down saying to Donna "He is all frustrated and yours."

Donna told him to go up to her room and lay on his covers at the end of the bed, and once he was outside the lounge door they both started to talk. "As this is his first time Donna you had better let him relieve himself tonight and gradually make it longer between orgasms. He is learning to obey very fast, and you have to speak with firmness or he will not comply. You two can have a lot of fun together as I never thought he would be so submissive, and respond to being humiliated so fast."

It was two hours later when Donna said her goodbyes and walked up the stairs. In her room Jimmy was asleep on the floor at the bottom of her bed, so she bent down and took off his restraints. He woke up and glanced at her and closed his eyes once more, picking up the cover she threw it over his body. "Goodnight slave"

"Goodnight Mistress" he said in a sleepy voice.

12