Punishment by Sex Games Ch. 09

Story Info
Jimmy gets a Kiss.
5.5k words
4.39
4.5k
1
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna stood up from her armchair and walked over to Jimmy before she walked all around him. She lifted the hem back and front but Jimmy never moved from his position. On returning to his front she looked at his eye lashes and the way his brows had been trimmed. The makeup was not heavy and she knew that it had been applied by a professional.

"We will be leaving here at the same time as last time so make sure you are dressed for the night club dance area. You never know who I might meet to dance with and you might also be lucky and get asked to dance." There was a wide grin across her face as she finished speaking. "If I see that you are too lonely I might walk over and talk to you."

Phoebe and Jimmy walked down and into the lounge where Donna was already waiting and once again she had the same short blue dress on. She looked at the way Jimima was dressed in a short white dress that had a low neckline that gave a hint of cleavage. Her legs were encased in white patent leather boots that stopped just above the knee, and they had four inch heels.

The jealousy could be seen in the face of Donna as she snapped, "You won't be able to drive in those you idiot."

"It is for that reason why before I go I will change into flat shoes and once there change again, Miss Donna."

"It might be better if you stayed in the flat shoes."

"Would it be better for you or me, Miss Donna?"

Donna was just about to berate him but held her mouth and said, "I hope you have not paid for that dress out of my money and those boots cost a small fortune."

Mistress Belle said, "Jimima's wardrobe was paid for by me for appreciation of what she is doing for me and trying to save his marriage to you. It was you that added onto his contract that he would be my maid for the last two months, and I do not have maids that look like old bag women inside the house or look like whores when walking out."

Jimima, you know Mistress Pandora from the weekend and she is always in that club. If you see her talk with respect and please kindly give her my regards?"

"I promise I will not forget, Mistress. I had better go out and get the car running."

Phoebe had sat in the front of the motor with Jimmy and it had taken the same amount of time to get to the venue. Jimmy showed his free pass and told the security they knew where the table was. It was because of the way Jimmy was dressed and the makeover why when he they walked over to the table he never felt anxious or out of his depth. He knew that at the point he was at now Donna could not bring him to his knees.

As they neared their table there was the Mistress looking at Donna and the other two women with her. As Phoebe and Donna walked on Jimmy stopped at the Mistress's table and she looked at him questioningly. Jimmy smiled and said, "Mistress Pandora, I am Jimima. Mistress Belle said if I should see you I was to relay to you her kindest regards."

"It is nice to see that you are not letting your setback get you down, Jimima. Mistress Belle told me in confidence what that supplement had caused. Always remember where others lie and cheat and let you down, the word of Mistress Belle is as solid as the stones on Stonehenge. I will be here all evening listening in if you should need help."

"Thank you for your kindness, Mistress."

"You are more than welcome, Jimima."

Jimmy walked on to the table and sat down, as soon as he was comfortable Donna said, "I don't know why you have sat down, Jimima, we need drinks."

Jimmy picked up a glass baton and switched low light on and held it up in the air. A young girl walked over and said, "I am Sherri and your waitress for this evening what can I get you?"

"Would you get us, one rum and coke and a Gin and tonic I will just have tonic water as I am driving don't forget to take a tip for your trouble?"

A short time later she returned with the drinks and a card machine. Once the drinks were paid for and she had walked off Donna said, "You could have done that last time we were here, Jimima."

"I know but you were so happy at calling me a slave when ordering me to get them. I thought it would be a shame to spoil your fun."

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Alistair Sharp walk out of the gents and walk towards the bar. Donna was sitting facing the bar, and as soon as she caught sight of Alistair her eyes lit up. There were a few minutes before Donna stood up and went to the dance floor. A few dances come and went before Donna walked back to the table with Alistair.

Just as they sat down a young boy of the same age as Jimmy walked over to Jimmy, "What's your name, darling?"

"I am Jimima you smooth talker."

"Well are you going to dance with me?"

Jimmy could see out of the corner of his eye Donna and Alistair laughing. Jimmy surprised them both and said, "I was not going to dance tonight but Nancy Sinatra sang these boots are made for walking, so let's see if they can dance."

The boy grabbed his hand and almost pulled him to the dance floor. For a whole day Phoebe had been teaching him dance moves. Donna and Alistair swung their bodies around with grins on their faces. What shocked them was Jimmy turned out to be a good dancer, and as they were dancing they were both talking to each other and the boy was laughing.

The music went into a slow dance and the boy would not let him go and the slow dance turned into two. It was almost at the end of the dance when the boy stole a kiss and French kissed him. After the dance Jimmy was smiling as he walked back to the table. He sat down and Donna while smirking said, "That boy stole a French kiss from you, Jimima."

"Yes he did and I was going to slap his face, but he was cute and he told me I could walk all over him in my boots."

Phoebe choked on her drink and Jimmy gently tapped her back. Alistair said, "You are a fucking disgrace you strange fucker."

Donna said, "You went out and danced with that boy to deliberately show me up. What the fuck do you think you are, Slave?"

"I am what you made me with your hormone supplement. If you cannot live with the end result you should not start the deceit."

"How dare you talk to Donna like that, Slave with false tits? You need to call her Miss and as I am with her you can call me master."

"Let me inform you of something, you Neanderthal. The word you should have used is breast, not tits, and mine are also a D cup and real. You are no master of mine and I have just told you what and who you are. The thing that you should also remember is I am her husband by marriage for better or worse. I don't think it can get any worse and you are a play prick out for a good time with my wife at my expense."

The club that had been silent clapped their hands at the same time the boy came back and said. "Are you ready for more dancing, Jimima?"

"I am ready to go home, Slave."

Three things, Miss Donna, my job profile is maid, not slave, and I think I look sexy as a French maid. What do you think, Miss Phoebe?"

"You definitely are Jimima."

"The second thing is I have just got here and I am the driver. You caused this scene now live with the fallout until I am ready. The third thing that is most important this gentleman has just asked me for a dance, and he is more of a gentleman than the person you are with."

Alistair in rage to the young man said, "Do you realise that he," pointing at Jimmy, "Is a cross dresser?"

"Of course I do, he told me during our first dance, but this is twenty-twenty-one and who gives a damn. Don't get jealous because if I have a free dance later I will dance with you if you are without a partner." There was laughter from the tables each side of theirs.

Jimmy turned and looked at Phoebe and said, "I told you he was cute," and she nearly choked again. He tapped her on the back again and said, "That is probably the cheap Gin."

Jimmy turned to the boy and said, "Well come on then and no kissing this time. Last time I thought you were trying to rape, me." There was more laughter from the two tables.

As he walked to the dance floor Alistair said, "That sick bastard has made me look a fool and I am not stopping here to be ridiculed." Before Donna could speak he stood up and walked out of the club. Donna went red in the face before showing anger with a scowl on her face.

Donna stood up and walked over to the women's cloakroom. Mistress Pandora saw it happen and followed her across. Inside Donna was standing looking into the mirror wiping tears from her eyes. "Will you ever forgive him, Donna?"

She turned fast to face the woman talking, "What do you mean and who are you?"

"I am Mistress Pandora and a very good friend of Mistress Belle, Mistress's talk to Mistress's but what is spoken is always confidential from others. I know all about the contract and I was asking will you ever forgive him?"

"I don't have to answer that question and the fact is it is nothing to do with you."

"That is a very good answer, Donna, so I will give you an answer and a statement. When I was speaking to Jimmy in the house over the weekend he told me that the contract was for three months. He said you accused him of sleeping with your best friend twice a week for three months that is twenty-four times. He has not said to me or Mistress Belle how many times he did sleep with her but you can bet he knows the truth."

"I am telling you this because he believes that once is as bad as many and it was for that reason he signed. You had better hope that you have your maths right along with your proof because you saw tonight he might now be in doubt but he is still fighting for you. After seeing you with that Alistair the last time you were in here and your brazen show of sluttish behaviour. Don't think that the regulars in here never saw it take place because we all did."

"Alistair means a lot more to you than a casual dancing partner. Everyone saw the way you let that lump of horse droppings try to humiliate Jimmy because of the way his life has had to change. Alistair failed and turned to rage so he tried to turn others against him, but the ploy backfired. In his childlike way after causing a scene he left you to pick up the pieces and take the flack. That was very gentlemanly and gallant of him.

"You caused the cracks in the marriage the day you started to feed him those supplements, and four weeks after they were recalled you were still feeding him with them. You will not break his heart now or bring him to his knees because he has accepted his plight and taking the best life has to offer. It might just be you ending up with a broken heart but only you will know the real reason why?"

"I must go and join my guests that are waiting for, me." Mistress Pandora left the room and Donna was standing still except for her body shaking before calming herself down.

Jimmy had sat down and ordered the drinks as Donna walked over and sat down in her seat. "I was being spiteful earlier, Miss Donna, if you are still in the mind to leave then we can go now."

"No you were correct it would be a shame to spoil the evening as it is still early."

This was something that Jimmy never expected and thought the worst and he knew there would be payback for his refusal to do as she commanded. A young man came over and asked her for a dance and after she accepted they walked to the dance floor. She had a few more dances with other young boys and one returned to the table with her. Donna introduced him as Robert and as soon as she finished her drink he led her back to the dance floor.

Jimmy turned to Phoebe and said, "The club closes early tonight because of predicted bad weather conditions on the motorway. I just saw it flash up on the red warning lights over the dance floor ceiling." It was after he finished talking when the music stopped abruptly. The announcement came over the speakers and Donna returned to the table without her dance partner. They had just entered the car when the hail fell heavy but the visibility was not too bad.

The local news was saying there were multiple pile ups on the motorway and Jimmy looked at the sat/navigation. He pressed alternative route after listening Phoebe said, "That does not sound too good, Jimima."

"No I have just turned the sat/navigation over to alternative route. So we are going home the scenic route. That hail has hit the traffic unawares and there have been multiple collisions. If we drive the back roads we will hopefully miss any bad traffic. They were driving for five minutes before they went around a sharp bend and saw a car on the side of the road and a minute after that a boy and a girl with the boys jacket over their heads. The hail that was falling was the size of peas.

Jimmy stopped and Donna opened the rear door and shouted, "Get in." They never needed to be told twice. Once they were inside Donna said, "How far are you going?"

"There is a village five miles ahead anywhere near the church will do, our father is the vicar?"

In the village the vicar was under the leach gate cover staying dry. The couple ran over and the girl hugged the vicar. He shouted "Thank you for your generosity, where are you going this time of night."

Jimmy shouted back, "Little Bolter."

"Then you are on the right road, straight ahead for twenty miles will bring you in the centre of town."

The roads were no better along the country lane, there were many cars being towed out of the hedges and ditches. The speed Jimmy was driving was very slow and it was over an hour before they reached the house. Jimmy produced a brolly to hold over their heads until he unlocked the door. Inside Jimmy said, "Goodnight all," and walked to his room. It never took him long to step inside and lock the door the light was almost nonexistent when he stripped and got into bed.

Jimmy was on his back facing the ceiling thinking about what had taken place during the evening. He heard the lock on the other door being turned before the door opened and closed then the lock once more. His eyes were now used to the soft light and watched Phoebe strip her clothes off before slipping under the covers to put her arm over his belly.

"It is a very strange world that I am in now, it is not unpleasant but it is not what I expected my life to be like. I was shit scared while in that club tonight, because everything that might take place would be opposite to what my brain was used too. When that boy asked for a dance I could see Alistair and Donna smirking and I wanted to wipe it off their face."

"You told the boy you were a cross dresser while you were dancing with him. Why did you expose yourself to a stranger?"

"He had a right to know. Yes we now live in a world of LGBT, but there are some people that are still old school that are not so free and easy."

"His name was Graham and he said go with the flow. I knew he was going to kiss me but I never expected a French kiss. I could see in his face as the question was going through his mind, should I or shouldn't I. I allowed it to happen because I had to know for my own piece of mind."

"During the last dance he said, "I was in Bangkok on holiday and I was in a night club dancing with this beautiful girl for six hours. I had been French kissing her all evening and as the club closed I found out she was a Lady/boy." I asked, "And" he replied it was the best night he had over there."

I am going to destroy Alistair for what he did this evening. By doing nothing tonight Donna showed her contempt and hate of me and partly I can understand that. Alistair caused a big scene that backfired on him but instead of rallying around Donna he showed his back and scarpered leaving her with his fallout. It is he that is the wimp that Donna said I was. All right she said I was a sissy but they are one and the same in my eyes."

"What will happen with you and Donna now?"

"As a couple we are finished she has lost my trust and respect Donna should remember that I know I was unfaithful only once. I know the truth but it is her in denial and her cheating has placed me in a limbo world for her to discard."

"I know it is not compensation, Jimima, but you will always have me and I will never leave you wanting."

"It is enough for me to know that you feel that way, Phoebe. Don't you ever leave, me, because I need real help to negotiate this life where Donna has placed, me."

The following morning Jimima was up and dressed ready to take Mistress Belle and Miss Donna their breakfast into the dining room. He pushed the trolley through to where he had set the table and placed their meals in front of them before he went to stand in his place near the fire. There was silence all the time they were eating then once it was over and the coffee was being sipped Donna said, "I have decided that you look good as a maid and I am going to have you in my house being a maid for me."

"Last night you refused to bring me home when I told you to do so and that was breaking the contract of doing all that I say for three months."

Mistress Belle looked over the top of her glasses at Jimmy and nodded. "There are many things wrong with that statement, Miss Donna and the first is I am to serve the last two months of the contract as a maid to Miss King and here I am. If you remember when you changed the contract and added that on I insisted the name of Miss King would be entered for legality."

"Yes well I have decided that the part of the contract is null and void and I have crossed it out on my copy."

"The action you have taken is going to be very disappointing for you, Miss Donna. It is just that I went and did a very foolish thing with my contracts I sent them to my solicitors and they have had both contracts ratified by the court. Both of those contracts are now official documents and it is only yours that is null and void."

"Don't talk silly what you say is bullshit the court would not do that."

"Well strange as it might seem but I have on me copies of those contracts that arrived in the first post this morning." He placed an envelope next to her plate and said, "Read it and weep."

"The other thing wrong with your statement is you do not own a house for me to be a maid in, and I am unlikely to be a maid to myself."

"You broke the contract last night when you refused an order from me."

"Again you are wrong, Miss Donna, because Mistress Belle told you because of the extra flesh on my chest and change of status to maid. I was to be called Jimima and not slave because I have become one of the LGBT community. My job profile does not permit me to conform with the word slave when it is referred to me. It is in my contract of employment but phrased differently."

"Now you really are talking bullshit because there is no contract of employment."

"You are wrong once more, Miss Donna, because I am still employed at the factory of Miss King as I have never been dismissed. As Miss King she can employ me in any manor she so chooses. I am sure that if you ask Miss King she will show you a copy. Just goes to show you Miss Donna I am not just a pretty face." Jimmy could not help smiling at what he had just stated.

"Mistress Belle, is there any more I can do for you or your guest before I return to the kitchen?"

"No thank you, Jimima, you go ahead." Jimmy picked up the dirty plates and used china, and after putting it all on the trolley he left the room.

It was mid morning when the door chimed and Jimmy went to the door and on opening it he said, "Mistress Pandora, good morning."

"A very good morning to you, Jimima, I am here to see Mistress Belle. Did you get caught in that motorway madness last night?"

"No Mistress, I heard what was happening on the local radio and drove the scenic road home. There were a few cars in ditches and hedges because I believe that heavy fall of hail caught many drivers out."

"Mistress Belle is in the lounge and expecting you and I will take you to her."

12