Punishment by Sex Games Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy led her in to the lounge and Mistress Belle said, "Would you get us a pot of tea, Jimima?"

Jimmy walked out and left the two Mistress's talking. "I like your maid Belle."

"I was listening to him talking to Phoebe last night and what Donna has done to him has left him devastated. He is in a world not of his choosing and Phoebe is helping him adjust. Phoebe is still getting over the trauma of her ex boyfriend trying to drown her and she is hanging onto Jimmy like a leach. They enjoy each other's company and I have allowed them to sleep together."

"From what I heard of their conversation last night he is going to hang Alistair Sharp out to dry. It is over between Jimmy and Donna but he is unsure what to do to her."

Jimmy walked into the lounge pushing the trolley. He set the china out and said, "Would you like me to pour, Mistress Belle?"

"Thank you, Jimima. That is very considerate of you." Jimmy poured the tea and was about to leave when Mistress Belle said, "Sit down in the other armchair and we can talk. You surprised me this morning when you said you had solicitors. How do you afford them?"

"Yes I must admit that things are becoming unravelled a little. When my mother died it was after my father by a few years. My father bought the house I own outright, but on my mother's death my aunt had right to live in the property until her death. The house then reverted to me and because my aunt died a pauper or as good as I paid for her funeral and said I was left the house in her will. I would not allow her to be buried as a nobody or someone with no pride, because my mother would not have liked that."

"My father was a business man and owned property that was rented out and shares in companies over the UK. The premiums and rent is paid into my bank account but I cannot touch it until I am twenty-one. The trust is held and looked after by the solicitors my parents appointed. I can have the solicitors do certain things for me like have Alistair Sharp investigated. I told them about the contract and it was on their advice to make it a legal document after I told them Donna had altered the last two months. Listening to Donna this morning making the contract into a legal document was a good move."

"The house is in trust and even after I am twenty one it cannot change hands until the trust solicitors approve. I believe that there are seven figures in my bank account but the only ones that know are my solicitors and they will not say."

"Let me talk about Alistair Sharp, he is much more interesting. He is married to the nasty socialite Elizabeth Radford, the daughter of Grey Radford the owner of the Radford chain of hotels. I am going to take away his wife, his property if he has any, his money and lifestyle. Let us not forget his high profile job."

"On the way out of the club last night I went to the ladies room to tidy my hair where that cute young man roughed it up a little. There was another woman in there and she said, "I think you need this for a little payback, it is from the other night." She handed me this USB flash drive. As she walked out of the ladies she said, "Hell you look hot and you dress better than my eighteen year old daughter." I am still not sure how I should feel about that."

He handed the Mistress the flash drive and she plugged it into her laptop. All three watched and Jimmy said, "I think that will do nicely. Miss Phoebe has already made two copies, and she should have delivered them by now. It is nice to know there is someone else I can trust other than you and Miss Linda, Mistress Belle."

"When that supplement was withdrawn there was a recall sent out, but it was written by the manufacturers stating the reason that it could not be reversed after six weeks of use. It was sent to Alistair Sharp because he is the card holder that is kept on record not the recipient that could be anyone. He knew what that drug was going to do to me and I believe he never told Donna."

"In the late post this morning not long before Mistress Pandora arrived I received a letter from my solicitors stating Donna as filed for divorce on the grounds of my unreasonable behaviour. The list named sex change, cross dressing, and getting employment as female staff. She is also trying to claim any inheritance and stating the house. Her solicitors are James Bolton and Alistair Sharp. Donna knew of my solicitors because they dealt with my aunt's estate that is still in probate."

In the letter I had this morning from the solicitors the divorce papers arrived the following morning after the night club, and it was hand delivered. Phoebe has allowed me to use her phone and I have instructed my solicitors not to do anything until tomorrow evening. By then I will have done to Alistair what he has done to me by conspiring with Donna to steal her and my property."

A car pulled up outside and a few minutes later Phoebe knocked and stepped into the lounge. After walking over to them she greeted both Mistress's and threw her phone to Jimmy. "Both were delivered by hand and the first one gave me two hours to speak to you before Alistair is called."

"He has just phoned you as I drove through the gate and I told him to call back in five minutes and I added him as Alistair. It was at that very same moment her phone chimed and answered at the same time putting the phone on loud speaker. Jimmy said, "Jimima speaking who are, you?" he couldn't help grinning.

"It is me, Alistair Sharp you fucking pervert. I have already called the police and informed them I am being blackmailed by a perverted cross dresser. You are on loud speaker in my office and all the senior partners are listening."

"What a silly move, Alistair. Have you shown your senior partners the flash drive that you will have to show the Met Police as evidence? I am sure your senior partners will be thrilled to know that you are the pervert. Sexually assaulting another man's wife on a public dance floor and sitting six feet away from her husband knowing you had compromised his rights to complain, while you played with her breasts under her dress."

"When the truth is talked about in the press I am sure that Bolton and Sharp will be big enough to shoulder the stigma of employing a pervert. You are legal pervert that has tried through fraud to steal another man's marital rights, and his house. You also sent drugs through the post that confused his wife that through no fault of her own accidently humiliated him by changing his appearance."

"That is a very good story but it does not work on me, but I will humour you so tell me what your demands are."

"I have no demand, I sent that to you that flash drive to show you I am going to take more from you than you have taken from me. I have also been told that the punishment should always be harder than the crime. Your wife received a copy of that flash drive two hours before you received yours. She was also handed a letter with pictures of me showing what your perverted mind did and I have all the evidence. Before I switch this call off I would just like to say, see you in the newspapers."

Jimmy gave the phone back Phoebe and Mistress Belle said, "What are you doing about Donna?"

"I used Phoebe's laptop and instructed my solicitors to inform her. The divorce will go as she has planned. They will inform her why she cannot claim the house at any time because of it being in my lifetime trust. As a show of mercy I have allowed her to stay there until she sorts her life out however long that might take."

Jimmy picked up the tray and put it on the trolley, "Do you need anything more Mistress?"

"No, Jimima, but thank you for asking.

"What are you going to do now, Jimima?" Mistress Pandora asked.

"My solicitors asked the same question, Mistress. I told him I am still employed as a maid for an undisclosed period. Mistress Belle will want to get value for all that clothes she has bought me."

Mistress Belle said, "The first two months does not cover the boots you were wearing the other night, Jimima."

Phoebe said, "That is another thing I meant to mention when you danced with that boy after the argument with Alistair. His hands were resting on the naked cheeks of your ass."

"Yes I know, and I was going to slap his face for taking liberties, but they were so warm." Phoebe doubled up laughing.

"I also thought it was better his hands were there and not playing with my D cup assets like Alistair had been doing with Donna." That started them all laughing.

"You are taking your plight in good spirit, Jimima."

He thought for a moment before he said, "Mistress Pandora, if a young man is in an accident and loses a leg he will adapt to the situation and his new permanent way of life. I have to do the same but my problem is not a disability to me but a point of ridicule to others. I feel better knowing that everything Alistair Sharp has stolen from me I have done the same to him. It is not compensation but I believe it is justice."

The End

12