Punishment Code Tales Ch. 03

Story Info
As a punishment, a girl lets her boyfriend take nude photos.
6.1k words
4.36
19.8k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of an anthology of short stories that take place in my world of Judicial Punishments. I aim to explore a variety of stories and characters whose lives are directly impacted by the new justice system and even those who only brush up against new codes. Each chapter is unrelated to the last so don't worry if you jump in in the middle and if one is not to your taste then the next one might be. Please feel free to comment and to private message me. I love speaking with readers and I value all of your input. I hope you enjoy.

***

"All you have to do is not speed for a year and no one is ever gonna see them," Chris reminded his girlfriend as the elevator doors closed and they returned to their room after lunch.

"I know, I know," Alexa answered, "I'm going to make you drive me everywhere until I'm past the date."

"Whatever you want, Lex," Chris answered, "I get to keep the pictures, right?"

Alexa looked at him, annoyed, in the mirrored surface of the door and opened her mouth, but he cut her off. "I'll delete them if you tell me to," he assured her.

She frowned and shifted her weight back and forth as the hotel elevator rose, "I'll think about it."

Chris looked down at her and put his arm around her waist, "Cheer up. You're going to look so hot and it's only me."

"It's not really only you," Alexa answered, leaning her head against her boyfriend's side, "I mean there has to be some guy who looks to make sure I did everything, right? And that's, you know, if I don't get in trouble again."

Chris pulled her tighter, knowing that he could only do so much for her. He could usually make her feel better by lightening the mood or a well-timed hug or back rub, but he was worried that that wasn't going to be enough this afternoon. He was going to try his best to make her relax but he couldn't lie and say this was going to be easy. "You're not going to get in trouble again and," he paused and shrugged to make it seem like he wasn't worried, "You're right. Somebody else will probably see them but you're not going to know them."

"Yeah, I guess," Alexa said, as the bell dinged, and the door opened to their hallway. Like most nice hotels in the city, the carpet had long ago become tasteful and modern, rather than the garish prints from thirty years ago. The two of them went silent as they walked past all the doors and Chris knew she would be upset if he continued the conversation, fearing eavesdroppers in any of the rooms.

As they walked, Chris thought about what was about to happen. About a month ago, Alexa got caught by a traffic camera going forty-nine in a forty-five mile per hour zone. That ended up being lucky, really. Since she was less the five miles over the limit, they offered her the choice of being enrolled in a pilot program for very minor misdemeanors. With the new punishment codes passed a couple years back, she thought she'd be paraded naked around a public park, but the new program offered an alternative.

Instead, she was basically on parole, or, as she put it, held hostage. She had to provide a series of naked pictures to the punishment center and if she committed any crimes, even the smallest parking ticket or littering citation, they would be released online for everybody in the world to see. They both thought that it was better than the alternative, but it wasn't going to make the next little while any easier as Chris took the photos in their hotel room.

At the end of the hallway, Chris tapped his card to open the door to their suite. Chris had gotten the nicest room available (he could afford it on his consultant's salary), and the corner suite didn't disappoint. The large window overlooked the busy street ten stories below and across the road there was another high rise with countless glass windows. There was a giant, L shaped couch with a coffee table and a small circular table with a big screen tv hanging on the wall. Through another door, there was a king-sized bed, currently unmade, and a desk under the window with a rolling chair. The master bathroom, with his and her sinks and both a shower and a large tub/jacuzzi was connected to the bedroom.

All in all, Chris thought it was a nice suite but most importantly, it made Alexa feel better. Ever since it became clear that this punishment was unavoidable, she was very nervous about having pictures of her stuff in the background. Chris didn't quite understand. He didn't really think that would matter but he had the money and if it helped her then he would happily get them this hotel room. If anything, he thought it would be good to not have the bad memories of this day be attached to her apartment. Plus, it also helped to have the spa, which Chris had already booked for Alexa in the morning, and the pool, where they had spent the morning before lunch, to distract her.

Alexa put down her purse on the coffee table and turned to Chris, "I'm going to get ready to do this thing."

"Ok," Chris answered, "Can I get you anything?"

"No, I'm just going to, y'know, prepare," she answered, with a shrug, "I might take advantage of the tub."

"Should I join you?" Chris asked, with a smirk.

"No, I want to be alone for a bit," Alexa answered.

Chris nodded. "I guess you should wash the chlorine out of your hair. Have to look good for dinner," he said, trying to act like it was just a normal day.

"Exactly," she said with half of a smile, "I have to look good on our night in the city." Her efforts to appear happy and normal faded quickly and her shoulders slumped. She looked around the obviously used hotel room, "Can you just make the place ready and read the directions again so we're sure we are doing it all right?"

"Yeah, of course," Chris said, stepping up to her and giving her a hug, "Have a nice bath. This will be done soon." They held their embrace and he tried to transmit strength to her through his body and he kissed her on top of her brunette head.

When she went into the bedroom, Chris sat down on the couch and waited for his girlfriend to collect her clothes and disappear into the large bathroom. He heard the water begin to splash against the deep bathtub, another nice perk of the suite, and he began to tidy the room. Shoes and this morning's pajamas went in the floor of the closet, coffee cups went from the table to the trash, and then he took the time to make the bed, which, sadly, was going to be an important part of the set. Then he walked around to close the heavy curtains which made the room quite dark. Then the man straightened chairs and put away most of their personal effects so Alexa wouldn't worry about them in the background.

Satisfied, he sat down at the desk and pulled his phone charger from his laptop bag. The wonder of smartphones made this punishment possible. His camera was high quality, which the punishment center demanded, and he had already set up the pictures to go to a password protected cloud server that only Alexa could access. When it was all done, she was going to upload the folder to the punishment center server.

Now certain that his phone would have plenty of battery, Chris pulled out the thick stack of papers that described which pictures must be provided to the center. Chris had read it all a few times before, but for Alexa's sake he read them again. A few minutes later, when he had read it for maybe the sixth or seventh time, he knew this was going to be an ordeal. In the end, he was going to take about twenty pictures of his girlfriend in different stages of undress and in different positions. Of course, the myriad poses were meant to highlight her privates. Her boobs, vagina, and ass were going to be the stars.

It was going to be a struggle, but he was going to be here for her. He really wished that he could help coax her into forgetting what the pictures were for. Hopefully, this could just become a sexy modelling session for her boyfriend, but Chris wasn't optimistic. The truth was that he didn't even know what he was feeling. His thoughts, which he jokingly admitted to while being self-conscious at the same time, were complex. His beautiful girl was about to strip naked so he could take pictures of her, which was a dream, but this wasn't how he imagined it happening. It wasn't exactly, "Consent is Sexy," was it?

He felt guilty that when he thought about it blood headed south. The thought of his sexy girlfriend, who he had seen naked hundreds of times the last five years, stripping and revealing herself to his camera was undeniably hot. Chris had told Alexa how he felt, and she wasn't mad at him, but there was no doubt that this was going to be profoundly unsexy to her. That made Chris want to hate this too. He didn't want to enjoy her suffering, but he was sure that he would, at least a little bit. So far, though, she didn't seem too upset by his jokes, but he was going to have to read the room to see if that was allowed once the camera was out.

Chris listened and there was no sign that Alexa was going to be out of the bath anytime soon. His hand went to his lap, and he adjusted himself as he debated just getting himself off. He could clean off with a sock, she would never know, and then it would probably be easier for him to get through the photoshoot. He squeezed his dick through his khaki shorts and was conflicted. He told himself that he had seen her so many times that this shouldn't even turn him on since it was going to be so unsexy for her, but that just wasn't the truth. Chris was looking forward to taking these pictures and he really hoped he could talk her into letting him keep them.

He adjusted himself, guiding his lengthening erection down his pants leg. He squeezed his manhood through his pants a few more times, images of Alexa's petite body flashing through his mind, before he got control of himself. Chris just didn't think it was right for him to get off now. Besides, what if he got caught? That might be a huge fight and he didn't want to add to her stress today. With some serious mental effort, he put both of his hands on the desk, clasping them so they didn't return to his crotch.

Chris tried to kill time. At first, he read over the directions again, but that didn't really help his plight. Then he picked up his phone and tried to read the news. He found it hard to focus but reading about the depressing state of the world definitely helped him to lose his hard on. Time ticked by and by the time he had run out of news and switched to mindless phone games, he heard splashing and soon the hair dryer as Alexa got ready.

At least that meant that he no longer had to resist the urge to jack off. He could never risk it with her being out of the bath, but now he just had to hope she wouldn't be mad if she noticed his hard on. Chris stood up and adjusted himself, hoping it would go down on its own. He did another once over of the hotel room and it seemed fine. He was getting nervous now and paced for another ten minutes alternately staring into space and other times looking out the window.

When Alexa finally came out of the room, Chris knew she wore an obviously fake smile. Her upturned lips couldn't hide her slumped shoulder and nervous hands. "Lex, it's going to be fine," Chris said, "It's just me, ok?"

Alexa couldn't even look at him but she still walked right up to him and wrapped her arms around his chest. He kissed her on her head as she talked in a quiet voice, "I know. I know."

"I've seen you a thousand times," he continued.

"Yeah," she said, tightening her hug, "It probably has been that many."

"Yeah," Chris answered before hesitating. He thought it was better to just get it over with, but he didn't know how she felt. "Do you want to sit with me a little bit, or do you want to start?"

Alexa pulled away a little bit, holding him with just her hands, "Let's just do it before I chicken out. Um, where? You're the director."

Alexa had purposely avoided hearing any of the details and was relying on Chris to guide her through all of the different positions she was going to take. He was happy to do whatever she wanted, though he had made her promise that she wasn't going to get mad at him for making her take some embarrassing positions. "Well," Chris started, hoping that he could control his arousal, "Some of it will have to be on the bed but we can start in the living room or you can stand next to the bed."

Her face crinkled as she thought, "Let's just use the bedroom."

"Ok, you ready?" Chris asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be," Alexa answered as she released him, "Where do you want me?"

Chris closed the bathroom door so the shower wasn't in every shot, and he could use the gray door as a background, "Right there at the foot of the bed. I'll be next to the desk so we don't have so much in the background. Turn on those lights for me."

Chris flipped on the lamp next to the bed and then sat in the desk chair and turned on the desk light while his girlfriend turned on the standing lamp and the other bedside light. Like many hotels there was no overhead lighting except in the bathroom and the directions did say that the pictures had to be well lit.

Alexa stood between the bed on her right and the tv on her left as Chris pulled his phone and the directions from the desk and laid them on his knee. "Ready?" he asked again.

The voice seemed to catch in her throat, but she did nod. Chris gave her a smile, "You're going to be fine, babe. You're very pretty."

Alexa gave him a weaker smile, though her hands still fidgeted in front of her, "Thanks. What first?"

Chris was glad she was being brave, but he could tell that she was nervous. Her lips were pursed and she was wringing her hands as she looked at him, blushing. "The first pictures are you all dressed, so you're fine," he answered.

"Where do I put my hands," she asked.

"Just by your sides, babe," Chris told her as he picked up the camera. Alexa stood barefoot on the hotel carpet with her hands balled into fists. She had small features and her lips were pressed into a nervous line as she waited for the photo session to begin. Her wavy brown hair was still a little bit wet and hung on her shoulders. His girlfriend has chosen workout clothes to strip out of, having not wanted to give the punishment center the satisfaction of dressing up nice for her pictures. She wore a blue t-shirt with the logo of their undergraduate institution and the name of her sophomore dorm over her heart and tight, charcoal gray yoga pants with pink panes that went halfway down her calf. Chris took the picture and then spoke, "Turn around. They want front and back for a lot of these."

She grumbled but turned around. The loose t-shirt, that she'd probably gotten for free from the dorm, was long and not form fitted so turning around didn't give the Center any good view of her ass though he could see just a hint of the outline of her bra in the center of her back. Picture taken, Chris continued giving directions, always keeping an eye on his girlfriend's reactions. They could always slow down if they had to, though this would be a little early, "Alright, Lex, shirt off."

"Couldn't you be nicer about it?" Alexa asked, turning around, her hands going to the hem of the t-shirt.

"Shirt off, please," Chris amended.

He was glad Alexa had decided on levity as her shirt was already over her head when she replied with a muffled, "Thank you." Chris admired his girlfriend as she deposited her shirt in the corner. She was pale anyway and the skin of her stomach and upper arms showed how white she naturally was when compared to her chest and collarbone which regularly got some sun in low cut shirts. Her stomach was flat and her yoga plants were high waisted, reaching almost her navel. Of course, Chris's eyes, and everybody's who would ever see this picture if she got in trouble again, focused on her chest. Her small breasts were nestled in a modest white bra with lace flower detailing the small cups.

"Good job," Chris told her, "Are you ready for the pic?"

Alexa brushed her hands through her hair, her curly locks falling in front of her shoulders and then she nodded. Chris held up the phone taking a vertical shot from her feet and including her face. "Turn around again," he told her, before adding, "Please."

Alexa turned around and showed the camera her the white band across her back and her still covered bottom. From the back, she looked skinner than the front. While her ribs didn't show through her skin, her backbone and shoulder blades did. Her waist was narrow, and her hips had only slight womanly curve but Chris loved her round, tight ass which, he thought, looked great in the yoga pants. He held the phone up and took the picture, "Pants now, babe."

"I know, I know," Alexa answered, turning around.

"You're doing great," he told her as she began to slip off her bottoms.

"You've seen it all before, right?" she said, "I swear you're going to drive me everywhere for the next year."

"Whatever you say, babe," Chris said as he watched her push her pants down and bend her knees so she could raise her feet and pull the tight fabric off of her ankles. She tossed it in the pile with her shirt and stood up in front of Chris, shifting her weight from side to side on her skinny legs. She had worn lavender panties that Chris recognized as being one of her fuller pairs, looser in the crotch and fully covering her ass.

"Just take the picture," she said, "This is the easy part, right?"

Chris did know the rest of the pictures were going to be much harder, but it was hard to say it aloud. He just shrugged in agreement and picked up the phone taking another full body shot of her in her bra and panties. He looked her in the eye and she knew to turn around. She reached back and pulled the fabric of her panties out from her crack before moving her, still anxious, hands to her side. He snapped the sixth picture and went quiet. It just didn't feel right to tell her to take her bra off like it was no big deal like he did the first two items.

Alexa must have sensed his hesitation, "My bra is next right?"

"Um, yeah," Chris said, and frowned, "Are you ok?"

She shrugged and spoke unconvincingly, "I'm fine. How about you?"

Chris shrugged too, "Happy to admire you."

"Thanks," she answered, "But for real. I thought you would be more excited."

Chris thought about how he had felt before she had emerged from the bathroom. He thought this would be so fun, taking pictures of his undressing girlfriend, but he was just picking up on her anxieties. "Um, me too," he admitted, "Should I be?"

"I don't know," Alexa answered, "Maybe it would help?"

Chris was surprised that Alexa had said that. She had been mostly dismissive of 'jokes' that he knew were serious about enjoying the show. Ten minutes ago he'd been debating masturbating as he waited for the photo shoot to begin, though the urge had mostly disappeared when he witnessed her discomfort. If that's what she wanted then he decided to lighten the mood, "So you're saying I get a copy of these?"

Alexa chuckled, but her mouth quickly returned to a nervous frown, "We'll see."

"Ok," Chris said, hesitating about how much she really wanted him to be into it, "Well, babe, time to get your tits out for me."

She rolled her eyes but her hands did go behind her back to unclasp her bra. Like she had many times in front of Chris, she shrugged her white bra from her shoulders and tossed it on the floor. At first, she started to hunch over but then she seemed to get brave. She stood up straight and pushed the small mounds out, "You act like you've never seen them before. Here take a pic, it will last longer."

Chris did love seeing Lex's boobs. They weren't the biggest, but they were perky and he loved the small quarter size areolas and the always hard nipples. Plus, he knew from experience that they were firm and always up for being held and massaged which seemed like a point in their favor. "That's a good attitude, babe," he said as he held up the camera to take a full body shot. "Those are some great tan lines," he commented as he took the picture and moved the phone to a horizontal position, "Time for a close up."

12