Punishment Code Tales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that for them or you?" she asked nervously, though he could tell she was trying to sound like she was teasing him.

"Both," he said, taking the picture of just her upper body from her ribcage to her face. In the closeup, he could tell that her nipples pointed slightly away from each other and, at least in this exact moment, that her left nipple was a little harder than her right. "Alright, we got one that's definitely for them: turn around and let me get that naked back."

"I'm sure that's exciting for them," she replied as she turned around, "I'm sure what's next is for you."

"Oh, it is," he answered, turning the phone vertically again and taking a full body shot of her back from her feet to the slightly red indentation where her bra strap had been to her brunette head. Every step was harder than the last, but he was going to just plow through, "I want to see that ass, babe."

Alexa turned her head over her shoulder, "Alright, just for you." Her thumbs went to her waistband and pushed her panties down to her knees before they landed around her ankles. She squatted and took them from around your feet and tossed them on top of the rest of her clothes, in the corner.

She started to turn around, but Chris stopped her, "We can take the back shot first. I like the drama."

"Alright," she said and smirked, "Whatever you say." Alexa stood up, her round cheeks facing the camera. Her hands went in front of her and Chris could tell she was cupping her privates.

Chris raised the phone and snapped the shot of Alexa's completely naked back. The sight of her ass made him stir and he hoped that she was serious about not minding him enjoying her . . . punishment. Was this a punishment or was the punishment when they got released? He shook his head and figured they could discuss that later as he didn't want to see himself as her punisher. "Ready to show me that sexy pussy?"

"For the thousandth time?" she chuckled as she turned, keeping her hands over her crotch.

"You know you have to move those," Chris told her, "Have to see the . . . clam?"

The two of them laughed together at the ridiculous name, which was what Chris intended. "Oh God, you weirdo. Let's stick to pussy or vagina," she joked, chuckling. She took a deep breath, preparing herself to get her picture taken. With a flourish, like she was making a big reveal in a magic show, she put her arms out, "Like what you see?"

"Always," Chris said, his eyes glued to Alexa's sex. Her mound, centered between visible hipbones, was small and her lips faced forward, her neat inner lips poking out along the length of her slit. Her outer labia were pink and thin, and her inner labia a little more red. "You're so sexy," Chris continued.

"You have to say that," Alexa said, "Just take the picture."

"I'm not lying, babe," Chris answered as he took the full body pic of his exposed girlfriend. He pinched and zoomed the smart phone screen to get the requisite close up, framing her pussy from her belly button to mid-thigh. Absolutely perfect, he thought.

"Are we done?" Alexa asked.

"Do you think it's that easy?" Chris replied.

Alexa frowned and turned toward the bed, "Yeah I know. Laying down right?"

"You're doing great. We can take a break if you want. It doesn't have to be all at once," he reminded her.

"Nah, I'm fine right now," she said, "What position?"

"Um, on front or back. We have to do both, eventually," Chris responded.

Alexa flopped on the bed, face down. Her brown hair formed a halo around the back of her head and laid like a star on the green comforter of the hotel bed. She turned her head to the side, "Is this fine?"

"Well, I can get three," Chris said, "You ready."

"Just do it," Alexa ordered.

Chris held the phone out in front of him and took a picture of his girlfriend splayed out on the bed. Her pale ass jiggled on his phone screen and below it, her vulva pressed into the bed. Then he zoomed in on her sex, the pink lips, a little obscured by shadows. He stepped to the side a little to let more light illuminate her privates and took the photo. From this angle, her slit transitioned perfectly into her ass and, for now, her asshole was hidden by her cheeks. Revealing her bottom hole, that Alexa had never let him touch, was about to happen, and Chris wondered how she was going to react. Hopefully, she would just continue to roll with the punches, but Chris put it off for one more picture. "Legs closed, babe."

"You don't say that often," she joked, closing her legs and putting her hands under her head.

Chris nodded, "Yeah, it doesn't feel right on my lips." He lifted up the camera took the shot of her full bottom. There was just the hint of tan lines in the shape of her bikini bottoms that reminded Chris of their recent beach trip. They'd have to do that again soon. "Alright, babe," he started.

"Oh, God, what now?" she interrupted him.

Chris frowned. He must not have hidden his worry well. "Well, you need to spread 'em, babe."

"What?"

"You know what I mean. It's required," Chris said, "I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I know," Alexa groaned, as her hands went to her cheeks, "I know you've always wanted this."

"Not like this, Lex," Chris said. His girlfriend didn't answer, but she did what she had to do. With a cheek in each hand, she pulled them apart and, less than an inch from her slit, her pink rosebud came into view. He took a deep breath and took the first picture of her from her brown head to her feet with her asshole on display. He zoomed in and focused on her pink, spoked anus and tapped the button. "It's done, babe," Chris said.

Alexa released her cheeks and rolled over. She was glowing red, and Chris could tell from the look on her face that she was ashamed of herself.

"Oh, babe," Chris said. He climbed onto the bed and crawled up so he could lay next to her, "Here, it's ok, babe. Let me hold you."

"I didn't think, oh, I didn't think," she repeated, having trouble gathering her thoughts as she laid her head on his chest. Alexa took a deep breath and settled, "I'm sorry. I'm just so up and down. Two minutes ago, I was flirting and now . . ."

"It's ok, babe, we can take a break. You've never wanted me to touch you down there," Chris told her.

Alexa put her arm over his chest, "I just hadn't thought about that."

"I know, babe. Let's just lay here and relax," Chris said, "There's no reason to rush."

"Yeah, yeah," his girlfriend agreed.

"And it's going to be ok," Chris continued, "Nobody is going to see these anyway because I'm going to drive you everywhere."

"God, you better," Alexa answered as she squeezed him, "I don't want to wait too long though."

"It's whatever you want. I'm just reminding you we aren't on a timer," he answered.

"I know. How many more are there?" Alexa asked.

Chris thought a moment, "Um, five or six, but, you know, a couple might be hard, Lex."

"Like what?" she wondered.

"I think you can guess," he started.

"Oh, right," she said, "I mean, I guess after the last one that makes sense too."

"I guess," Chris agreed, "That's why I say let's just take a break. Here, you can put your clothes back on and we can relax a couple hours."

Alexa pulled him back as he went to grab her pile of clothes, "No, no. Let's just lay here for a second and then let's get it over with."

"If that's what you want," Chris told her with a frown.

"I know you're just looking out for me," she said, kissing him on the cheek. She laid her head back down on her chest and squeezed him again, "Let me just prepare, you know, my mind."

"Ok, babe," Chris said, returning the hug. Then the two of them laid quietly for five or ten minutes. Chris was definitely feeling the whiplash as Lex moved from resigned to flirty to horribly embarrassed and now to cuddly. However, he understood this was so hard for her. On the bright side, it had calmed down his arousal and he was no longer in danger of embarrassing himself in that way.

Finally, Alexa stirred and sighed, "Let's get this over with. What's next?"

Chris kissed Alexa on the forehead and started to roll off the bed, "First is just laying on your back. They want your ankles together, actually."

"Well, that's an easy one," his girlfriend said as he walked to the foot of the bed. She turned from her side to her back and held her hands up in the air. "Where do I put my hands?" she joked.

Chris could tell that Alexa was a little manic as she struggled to cope with the situation, but he decided to just match her tone. "Well, if you put them behind your head, it might pick your tits but a little."

"Well, that's as good a reason as any," she answered, putting her hands behind her head, her elbows pointing out to the side.

Chris was right. Her small breasts were perky anyway but when she was on her back, they fell a little bit to the side and pointed away from each other as gravity pulled them toward the bed, but with her arms up, the muscles made them stand up a little higher. He raised his phone and snapped the shot. His focus was about to head below the belt and he hoped that she could just keep relaxing. Trying to keep her on track, he attempted to keep the mood light, "Ready to be sexy babe? This is what I'm looking forward to."

It seemed to work, and Alexa rolled her eyes like she did when she teased him, "So feet pics are next?"

The two of them laughed together. "How did you know?" he answered, and they laughed some more. When the giggles died down, he continued, "As hot as that would be, that's not what they want."

"Yeah, I know," Alexa said, "Is this what you want?" Slowly, she spread her legs and her slit, with red inner lips poking through, came more into view. "Now, hurry up, before I get nervous."

"You're too hot to be nervous," he said, listening to directions. With the phone in front of his face, he zoomed in on her pussy. As the camera autofocused, he began to stir but he tried his best to ignore it. Picture taken, he continued directions, "Ok, babe. We are almost done."

"What's next?" she said. He could tell that she was trying to stay positive, but her voice was just slightly lower than it had been before as she grew more nervous.

He was sure that she could guess what the next direction was, but he still had to say it out loud, "Well, you have to spread just your outer lips."

"Well, aren't they specific?" she joked again, her voice lowering further. Her hands went from behind her head and moved slowly down to her crotch, "Here we go, I guess."

Chris watched as she used both her hands to spread her labia majora apart. Her red inner lips spread some with them but then bounced back, the gentle folds enveloping and hiding the bump of her clitoris at the top of her vulva and obscuring her opening at the bottom. He pulled his eyes away from her sex and tried to catch her eye and she smiled, though her cheeks were red. It was probably better to move quick then, and he took the picture. "Only two more, babe."

"Lay it on me," she said, resigned.

"You have to show your clit, next," he said.

Alex groaned, "Fine." With one hand, she figured out how to keep her lips spread and, placing the other on her mound, she used two fingers to grip her clitoral hood and pulled up. The motion tightened her inner labia and raised it up to reveal the tiny rosy-pink pearl. "Hurry up," she ordered.

"I'm going," Chris answered, as he raised the camera, "You look great."

"I'm trying so hard, right now," Alexa muttered.

Chris pressed the button and gave the final direction, "Last one, babe. I have to see your vagina, um, open, I guess."

Alexa was definitely glowing brighter, but she was being so brave and pushed onward. She let her inner lips go and a hand moved to either side of crotch again. She hesitated. "Have you ever even seen me like this before?"

"Hmm," Chris started, "I don't know." It was strange. He'd been with her for years, now, and he didn't think he'd ever really focused on her clit or her vagina. It's not like they only fucked under the covers, either. It was just that the images that were at the same time both intimate and just weird. They cut her down to just her bits rather than the beautiful woman that she was. These pictures, especially the latter ones, didn't really capture what made her sexy.

"Well, I'm glad you get to see the views first," she said as her fingers spread herself. Both sets of lips parted to reveal her opening, ringed by small tags. The dark pink color disappeared into the shadows of her vagina, and she only spread herself perhaps three-quarters of an inch.

Chris decided that was all the bastards at the center were going to get of his girlfriend and he raised the camera and took the picture. "All done, babe. Here, let me get your clothes."

Alexa closed her legs, but Chris saw a moment of hesitation in her face and then a look of resolve. She sat up on her knees and came to Chris at the foot of the bed. She kissed him and took his phone. Her free hand went to his hip and moved toward his crotch. "I've shown you mine now show me yours."

12