Punishment Day Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where the boy looked... afraid... and a bit watery eyed, and the dark girl looked, well, fierce, the last girl's eyes darted fleetingly to Eva, silently begging for any help. Sorry, hon--Eva though. I've no help to give you and even if I did...

She straightened.

"Good morn, Unfortunates," she said brightly. "To you, I am Miss Eva--apprentice to High Mistress Kava--who is your assigned disciplinarian for the festival!" she made it sound like this was something they ought to be excited or honored about!

The dark girl's glare intensified. The boy--the young officer, licked his lips, starting to speak.

Eva reached out, placing a finger to his lips. He silenced instantly, withdrawing from her touch--eyes downcast. "In a moment, Penitent," she assured him--internally thrilled--ohhh--this was--this was delightful--exquisit!

"I am here to give you a preparatory draught of Sattva to prepare you for your... performance," she settled on. The young man looked even unhappier at that.

"I am going to uncork this drinking flask and hold it to your lips. You will drink--no spilling. Do I make myself clear?"

She tried to sound stern, but not overly so. Three sets of eyes looked at her--two wide and watery. One ... glaring.

"Of course you can decide, even now, to be disobedient," she said. :"I have three items--one for each misbehaver."

She carefully drew out one of the glass vials. On one end was a a crank that, when turned, aligned a hole in the interior chamber with a hole in the outer chamber at the far end. This would allow the Thing inside to escape.

They stared--repulsed--horrified.

The Thing was an insect-- Two inches long, roachine, with a revolting segmented body, long whippy antennae, far too many bristly legs, and making frantic skittering motions inside the glass.

"If you choose to give me any trouble--at all--I will slip the end of this inside your ... diaper, and release it. You immediately wish you had complied but you'll suffer with it in there until you're taken out to the field. Understood?"

The dark girl's eyes had lost their glare, widening in terror at the skittering thing. The boy nodded quickly. The slight girl--eyes huge--shuddered.Pleased, Eva reached out and cupped the dark girl's chin.

"Would you like to show me your glower again, Penitent?" It looks so good on you! I should feel cheated if I didn't get another glimpse of it!"

"No?" Eva cocked her head, quizzically. "Okay then."

She carefully replaced the glass tube with the frenetic monstrosity in it and removed the canteen.

She uncorked it. "Open up, you," she told the boy. "I'm going to squeeze it lightly but don't spill unless you want to find out what the insect feels like."

He looked pale--she was sure he was terrified. She carefully placed the nozzle to his lips and tilted it. She watched his throat swallow as he drank. "Good boy."

She removed it.He blinked. The fluid looked and tasted a bit like milk mixed with vanilla extract. It wasn't at all bad.He moved his head back, checking to be sure she approved.

She favored him with a smile.

"M-m-miiss Eva?" He asked quietly.

"What boy?" she asked as gently as she could. She didn't know their names and was not to address them with any honorific beyond boy or girl, penitent or unfortunate. She could also refer them as child, brat, or whelp--but she was pretty certain they were all at least her age or a bit older.

" H-have you heard anything about my appeal? I asked to be disciplined in private--worse--rather than on the public field--"

Eva knew the answer: if he was here, the appeal was denied. She considered him for a moment. "I have been told nothing," she said. "Were I you, I would expect to take the ordeal in its fullest and benefit from it. Mistress Kava is highly skilled: she will punish you thoroughly but not unduly. You will survive quite well and have a memorable story."

She patted him gently on the cheek.

She stood before the dark girl.

The girl didn't meet her gaze. She shifted on the wooden bench.

"Should I unleash the little beast?" Eva asked, reaching for the tubes at her belt.

She had the clasp over the top opened before the girl broke: "N-no, M-MISS--please--I'll drink!"

The girl opened her mouth wide, tipping her head back slightly in supplication. Eva marveled at the perfect softness of her skin. She wanted to stroke it--touch her---and she could! But she supposed it wouldn't do.

She waited though, letting the girl worry.

"I wouldn't want to deprive you of your proud resistance," Eva said uncertainly. "Are you sureI you want to submit?"

The girl nodded. Then "Yes, miss Eva, I s-submit." The girl ... looked like the words tasted terrible--Eva felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Aww, Penitent--" She stroked the girl's cheek and neck. "I really think you should consider it--after all, you don't want to have wasted all that hostile glaring you did when I walked up. Let's just have our punishment for defiance!"

The girl--to Eva's slight surprise--choked back a sob!

"Please, no--please--I was just--I'm just a-angry--and scared--" the girl whimpered.

Eva stroked her. "Very well," she sighed as though resigned. She held the leather canteen to the girl's lips and had her drink. The girl choked it down and a tickle fell from the corner of her mouth down her chin.

Eva pulled the canteen back. "Did we SPILL, girl?" she demanded.

Unable to wipe her face, the girl stared up--eyes wide--

"I--I--I'm sorry--oh please it was just a drop--" Panic.

Eva placed a hand lightly on the girl's shoulder. "Easy. Easy, Unfortunate. I'm not going to punish you for that." She stroked the girl's hair. After a few long moments the dark girl got herself under control head bowed. Eva turned to her last subject.

"And what are we going to do about you? Hmm?"

She stood over the girl who fairly cowered before her.

"I wonder why they muted you?"

A rattle of chains from the boy got her attention and she looked over.

"She was ... She was shouting about the Tragedy of Sattva," he said. "The Overlord of the Sky and the oppressor of men and all that--"

Eva blinked. "A heretic? Hunnh."

The dark skinned girl: "You can just take the mute off. Just pull it hard."

Eva nodded.

She reached out and grasped the edge of the leather strap. The girl's eyes glistened with tears and fear. Eva gave it a hard pull and it came away with a sharp "Shrrrrrip!" the slight girl yelped wetly. Clearly it had hurt!

Eva bent down, leaning in. The girl kept her head turned away--eyes closed.

"That stung?" Eva asked.

The girl nodded and Eva rubbed her fingers over and around the girl's lips. Chained to bolts on the wall, she couldn't get to her face. The girl relaxed, slightly.

Eva took the pouch. "Okay, hon--your turn. Take the drink."

"I know what that is," the girl said softly, bitterly.

"As do I," Eva said evenly. "But you still have to drink it."

The girl reluctantly opened her mouth.

Eva moved the nozzle in--but then stopped, curious.

"Are you just one of those who despises Sattva? Who feels that mankind wears his yolk and we would be better free of it?"

The girl didn't answer. Clearly Yes, thought Eva.

"You know that under his sovereign sky we are spared the harms of the world and of man? You know this, yes?"

She ... nodded. It was true. Sattva's rule had been one of grand benefit to the race of man. There were no major debilitating or deadly diseases. Even violence could not do permanent harm--but there were rules and consequences--many unpleasant. Some were severe.

"It's oppressive," the young woman said, softly. "It's unfair and horrible--" Eva cut her off with a light smack to the cheek. The girl gulped and stopped speaking. "I guess I know what you're being punished for," she said, tipping the nozzle to her mouth as the girl gulped down the nectar. Then, in a bout peevish nastiness, she gave the leather canteen a sudden squeeze, spraying the fluid into the girls mouth, making her gag and splutter.

The girl gasped and panted as fluid ran down her face. Eva replaced the mute-strip, whatever magic was in it, adhering quickly and evenly over her mouth

Then she took one of the three glass vials from her belt

"I warned you not to spill," Eva said as the girl struggled, eyes bulging--shaking her head. The other two penitents stared as Eva slipped the top of the tube into the waist of the bulky, diaper-like panty ... "Nnnhhh!! NNHHHH!!" the girl pleaded from behind the gag.

Eva turned the knob. The brown roach-thing raced towards the exit hole like it was shot from a cannon and vanished below the waist of the thick cloth garment. Moments later, the figure thrashed in the restraints. Howls bubbled out past the gag--and the figure spasmed and thrust her hips. The boy looked pale. The dark girl looked at the smaller female with horror.

"I understand it tickles pretty badly," she said watching the girl howl and thrash. "Well, I'll see you out on the parade ground!" She found the cheery tone surprisingly easy to hit as the girl bucked.

Eva watched the girl spasm for a few moments, knowing what was coming.and watched with satisfaction as the bottom of the diaper suddenly darkened--the faint sound of the girl's pee expressed into it. She smirked slightly, watching tears roll down the girl's face--and then she rushed back to meet her mistress.

FESTIVAL

The festival ground was a grassy plain with a set of well made wooden bleachers erected as well as some raised platforms holding pillows for the gentry to lounge on. There were red and orange striped tents set up here and there for particular displays.and booths selling exotic foods, drinks, and, of course disciplinary implements.there were also non-order disciplinarians with particular specialities offering their services. The Discipline Festival in Havlin had been a bit of a spectacle--but Eva had never seen anything approaching this.

She had followed her mistress through the crowds--which parted around the woman as though she were some great sea creature and they were small and tasty fish. She strode from one tent to another, checking on the disciples and their wards before heading off to the next inspection.

She had also stopped to talk with people who were clearly important--but a complete mystery to Eva. A stately looking woman with two servant girls kneeling at her feet, their uniforms cut to show flank, thigh, breast, an buttock--and body-painted with intricate designs in brilliant colors hugged Mistress Kava warmly and kissed her--on the mouth--in a fashion Eva found somewhat scandalous.

"And this poor young thing?" The woman beamed at Eva with a hunger she found frightening.

"Eva Almonian, Apprentice first class. Eighteen years and of the Havlin outpost," Mistress Kava said, favoring Eva with a slight smile.

"Look at you!" the woman beamed, reaching out to stroke Eva's face. "Has Mistress sharpened her claws on you yet?"

Eva, flustered got a momentary glance at her Mistress before remembering she was required to answer.

"Na--no, M-mistess. I--don't think so--"

The woman burst out laughing. "Oh, you would know, little one."

Eva blushed harder than she had in her life and blinked rapidly trying to clear her vision--

"She's adorable!" the woman said to Kava. "If you ever need her watched over a holiday, quarter her at my estate--you know how I look after my girls--" her hand stroked one of the kneeling servant's hair. Mistress Kava embraced the woman--the two exchanging words Eva couldn't hear and the servant girls, kneeling, watched her with interest.

The the two older women stepped apart and Mistress Kava set off in her long strides towards the bleachers and the prime seating.

Eva had to grip her skirts and hurry to keep up.

"That is Madame York," Mistress Kava said as they walked. "A very wealthy benefactor of the Order and has family ties to the throne itself."

Eva had understood the woman was important--but this was shocking--and she was ... intimate? Intimate enough to kiss like that with Mistress Kava!?

"Her servants are well cared for--but selected because they have a high tolerance for discomfort and a strong sexual reaction to being dominated and disciplined." Eva felt herself blush hard. "Madame York, herself, delights in punishing them. She's quite skilled--she has offered herself to me for training."

Eva nodded before the implications sank in--offered herself for training--offered herself to be ... well ... punished--probably badly. Eva felt a wave of heat and dizziness pass through her at this mental image. She also resolved to stay as far away from Madame York as she could.

Out on the parade ground field, before bleachers filled with multiple tiers of royalty and importance, she saw the three penitents currently behind a curtain. Each was in a separate wooden frame on wheels. They dangled in a kind of leather swing designed to spread their legs wide, bare feet hanging shackled so that while they might struggle a bit, their range of motion was limited. Their wrists were shackled above their heads.

Both the boy and the dark girl waited--looking pensive and worried. The little heretic girl drooped, head down, eyes closed. The diaper-like panty soaked thoroughly. The smell told Eva the girl had, at some point, soiled herself.

Functionaries hovered about waiting for Mistress Kava's arrival and taking the unfortunates who had occupied the spotlight off to whatever sentence they still had to endure--or to a recovery tent in if they were lucky enough to be done with their chastisement.

A tall, thin, reserved man, wearing the colors of the order stood in the shade of a large tree with his hands clasped behind his back.

"All is ready," he said, not looking directly at Mistress Kava--but at the crowd. "Your penitents are seasoned and ready for their ordeal."

Mistress Kava bowed her head in greeting. "I am prepared to carry out my duty," she said.

"The boy--" the man said--

"Kalvan Koros," Mistress Kava said. "Third Legion. Sub Lieutenant. Good marks--but lax discipline for his troops. Leading to--" she paused. "Excess of drink. Excess of merriment with some destruction of private property--and great excess of sexual release, both masturbatory and in unsanctioned couplings with prostitutes and, in some cases, each other."

The man nodded once. "He also--"

"He also had quite a habit of satisfying himself. Illicit. Especially considering that at his rank he could have had a girl--or boy--to release himself with, if he'd wished it."

The man nodded. "We got a request from the boy's uncle--a Centurion, no less--to punish him in private but to break him with his sexual need--"

Mistress Kava raised an eyebrow. "I had not heard this."

"You were not told it," the man said. "His Uncle finds him overly... submissive... to hold an officer's rank. He feels that if the boy is sufficiently cowed he will accept a more appropriate employment."

"Of?" Mistress Kava asked.

"There is a Lady Knight--third rank--so near the throne--who has put out requests for a foot-boy. Her dominance levels are... absurdly high. She is well schooled in the Order's law. It would be a terribly prestigious posting... but... "

"An intensely humbling one--" Mistress Kava finished.

The man nodded. "Use your judgment. Clearly he is not doing well with a regimental post. From a distance it appears he would make a good servant."

"Slave," Mistress Kava mused. "If she is as dominant as you say."

"I expect he would wear a collar under his uniform, to please her, yes."

The woman nodded.

A trumpet sounded and Eva, who had been holding as perfectly still as she was able, jumped slightly.

Mistress Kava nodded to the man, taking her leave. To Eva: "You will go and fetch the penitents one at a time as ordered--the boy first. Wheel him out to the station." She nodded to where tables were set out with implements and objects, some covered with sheets.

Eva bowed low. "Yes, Mistress."

"Do not be frantic child--go--fetch him--roll him out. The cages should roll easily enough. Before moving him out, though, undo the panty. They will be displayed as they are with no coverage whatsoever. Oh--and for him? I have arranged for your suppository to be with him. If you feel confident enough, you may insert it before bringing him out. If not, bring it to me."

Eva nodded.

Mistress Kava strode away from her to where a young man was reading out the boy's charges. She hurried across the lawn, telling herself that NO ONE was focusing on her--and came behind the curtain to the waiting area.

The three unfortunates shifted in their restraints eyeing her.

"You are first, young man," she said brightly.

"What has your mistress planned," he whispered, imploring her--breathless. He had doubtless seen displays such as the one he was about to be the center of--but, of course, had no idea how it worked from this side of things.

Eva unbuttoned the hips of the thick cloth diaper. "You were given plenty of water to drink," she noted. The penitents were kept well watered before their ordeal. The day was warm and the event would be trying: The Order nurses would ensure that they were properly prepared. Of course that also meant that they needed to pee.

The diaper came away and she heard a faint whimper from him. His region was hairless--bright pink. His cock erect--already. The drought had caused his area to flush--his buttocks included and while the swelling was extremely subtle she could see the veins in his penis throb. His terrible blush doubled the coloration of his lower regions and she heard his breath catch.

If she had taken wagers on how quickly the penitents would be brought to tears, she would have had to bet on "before it starts." She gave him a light spank on his dangling bottom.

"Buck up, unfortunate," she lightly scolded. "You are going to be punished as an example to others--and when it is done, your slate will be balanced. You will not enjoy any of this but you shall survive it. I will be there with you--I assure you that you will not suffer anything but discomfort, mild pain, and humiliation!" she smacked him there again--enjoying the feel of his buttocks. He gave a soft grunt at the helplessness of his situation and Eva found the wax paper wrapped pill she had prepared hours ago.

""I am going to insert this as per my orders she informed the boy."

"What is it?" His eyes were sparkling--oh--WAS he going to cry? That quickly.

"I know not. Now--" she dipped her fingers into a canister of gel, lubricating them. "I want you to relax your bottom and take it. If you don't Mistress Kava will have to do it in front of everyone."

He paused drew a breath, and nodded, hesitantly.

"Brave boy!" she complimented him and then worked the conical shaped object against his sphincter. He gasped and then moaned--like a girl, she though--as the pill entered his channel. He had taken it easily, she thought. Perhaps they were right about him being overly submissive. His erect cock bobbled as she slowly pressed the pill deeper in and he groaned again. She worked it a little more and then removed her finger, wiping it on her apron.

A glance at the other two showed the black girl, eyes wide, the defiance gone out of them staring at the naked boy--his quivering erection--his arms helplessly shackled above him. Waiting her turn... Behind her, the slight girl shifted in the restraints and sniffled, but didn't look up.

Eva stepped around and set her hands to the wooden frame and pushed. The scroll of punishment had wound down--his misdeeds exclaimed and now he was to be brought forth for discipline.

She heard a soft scared moan pass his lips as she pushed. The sun was warm--but not boiling hot. There was a faint breeze. His entire region appeared bright pink in the light and she saw precum glisten at the tip of his cock. There was a murmur from the crowd--no doubt delighted--as the young man was wheeled out.