Punishment Day Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shall be close," she whispered to him. "Just do your best and endure--"

"I--i shall," he whimpered. His voice sounded high and wavering.

Mistress Kava stood straight appearing tall, and severe, appraising him dispassionately.

The wheels creaked some as she moved the frame and its occupant into the square area marked out in chalk. She unnecessarily engaged the wedge that prevented the wheels from turning. Thrash as he might, he wouldn't move it far in any event.

A look from Mistress Kava and she showed the empty wax-paper. The woman nodded and stepped close to the boy, standing so as not to shelter him or his erection from the stands.

"I am going to punish you," she said--her voice was firm but not hard, Eva thought. "You will not enjoy it--"

"Please--mistress--" he began.

"Do not!" she snapped and he closed his mouth, swallowing. "Pleading will make things worse. I can make this far worse if you beg for mercy or show defiance. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress--" he managed, his voice quivering with tears.

She nodded, satisfied.

She had donned slim, incredibly thin gloves. Eva had heard of the gloves but the order people in Havlin could not have afforded them.

From the nearby table she took a tin and carefully opened it dipping two fingers in to draw out a light pink goo. The smell was sharp.

"A sensitizing urgent," Mistress Kava said, beginning to spread it over his already pink buttocks.

"It will make his spanking more memorable."

Eva stared--and was first entranced by the way the boy's cock bobbed and then saw him begin to *struggle* slightly as her mistress spread the goop over the orbs.

"Still yourself, penitent--"

"Mistress," he choked out, "It burns--"

"You will feel some heat as it softens you--" she told him, adding another small dab between his cheeks working it over his anus.

She watched tears start to pool in his eyes--gasping.

Mistress Kava replaced the lid.

"While that does its work, let us address the root of your disobedience."

Wordlessly he looked at her as she took a wooden handled device with a slick metallic rod coming out of it to a slightly bulbous blunt tip. Wiping her fingers. She reached out and took his cock. He *moaned*. Eva heard murmurs from the crowd.

"This is a probe," she said matter of factly. "It is used in the island nations for masturbation--"

She brought the tip to the end of his penis. "Hold still or it will hurt."

She watched him--his breath hitching with tears quivering, but in place.

"Still," she cautioned as the tip slid into his narrow channel. The device had been greased and Eva detected a faint blue sheen to the lubricant.

The boy moaned--"Mistress," he sobbed, shakily.

"Hush." she said firmly.

"Uhhh--ohhh--ohhhhhhh" he gasped, his eyes, still leaking tears, shut.

"It feels *good*," she said to Eva. Sliding the device down and back, her other hand holding his stiff cock.

"It can be used to give quite a powerful orgasm--"

She stroked.

"But I advise you to hold it as best you can, penitent: the suppository you have taken will prevent satisfaction from an orgasm--and, in fact, a loss of the control you have on your sex--"

She stroked--he moaned, deeply. "Mistress! I can't h-hold it."

"I know!" she scolded. "If you could hold yourself you would not be dangling here pink and teary-eyed! You indulge your cock--" she drew it back and forth. "You reject the control a male should exercise--" Stroke.

His cry with up an octave. Eva could see he was near losing control and veins stood out in his neck.

"You have no control young man," Mistress Kava snapped at her charge. "You will break at the first--"

Her finger moved slightly to stroke under the head of his cock and he WAILED. Eva watched as his penis throbbed and he bucked helplessly gasping out--"Ohh!! OH!! OHHH!!" and then a long wet cry. Mistress Kava withdrew the device.

"He has just had the most powerful orgasm he has ever imagined ruined," she said, as he bucked and thrashed.

She lifted a small round-bladed paddle.

"Now, at the spike of your tears, penitent," she declared, "Let's have our spanking."

Eva watched as the woman applied the paddle. She immediately lost count of how many strokes the woman gave--each hard sharp crack brought more cries and sobs as the boy kicked his feet and arched his back and struggled.

She spanked implacably--his buttocks quivering and clenching. She spanked the crests, the bottoms, aiming the strokes until his buttocks were reddened and swelling. He was sobbing--reduced to bawling--when she stepped back, carefully replacing the paddle.

"He will be placed in a penis pillory for the next two hours," she informed one of the Order's young male servants. "The grease of the probe will also give him a fearsome itch in his member. He is not to be relieved. He will suffer there until his two hours is up and then he may be taken to the recovery tent."

They bowed. The boy gave out gasping sobs and his cock throbbed wildly and bobbled as he struggled. "It's ITCHING," he wailed--his voice sounded hoarse already.

Eva watched as he was pushed off--suddenly aware that they were waiting on her. She hurried off to fetch the dark skinned girl.

Behind the curtain the girl was squirming in her swing--not out of discomfort, Eva thought--but out of nerves. Her eyes were big--she stared at Eva as she approached.

"What did she do to Kalvan," the restrained girl whispered urgently as Eva reached her. They had doubtless heard his yelps and cries and clearly had gotten to know each other some.

"He took a relatively mild paddling," Eva said, not mentioning that prior to it he was flushed and swollen from the drink and then tenderized with the paste which would make the paddling feel like it was on a sunburn! "And he will spend a couple of hours in a cock-pillory." The pillories would be placed where the gentry could access them--but probably not do more than look. Members of the lower-classes might be placed in places that explicitly allowed the public to visit extra miseries on them. She also knew that in addition to his urethral itch, the cock-root suppository would give him a punishing insatiable urgency. He would squirm in the humiliating penis restraint, arms bound behind his back above his shining red bottom. He would likely desperately hump and shift trying to get any relief for his raging erection while the tines in the locking chamber pricked at his penis should he try to retract it.

"He'll live," Eva said cheerfully, as the caller read out the girl's list of charges. "Let's get this off--"

The girl stifled a wet gasp as Eva started on the hips of the thick pad. "You were well watered?" She glanced into the eyes of the restrained young woman, who nodded.

"This is dry--you will either wet it now or pee out there in front of everyone." She advised, starting on the other hip.

"I can't," the girl whimpered. "I tried--I can't!" she pleaded.

Eva opened the other hip, still marveling at the perfect soft smoothness of the skin. The girl's muscles were toned and strong--her breasts were full but neither huge nor lacking. She was a magnificent sight and Eva could not wait to see her in the throes of punishment. Now her almond eyes were wet with the beginnings of tears.

"Please--give me some privacy with it off--" she begged. "I can do it then!"

"Alas no," Eva said, apologetically, stroking the girl's cheek and hair. "You'll have to do it before the stands." She gave a gentle mocking frown. "It's a crowd pleaser!" she said encouragingly. The girl sobbed.

Eve restrained a smirk at her humiliated distress and moved around to push the frame when the punishment scroll was done.

When the voice stopped--and she mentally smacked herself for not listening to what had bought the unfortunate here--she put her back into it and began to roll the frame out from behind the curtain. The girl struggled half-heartedly. Her region was magnificently displayed.

Her legs were spread wide, knees up above the level of her waist. Her region was shorn of all hair and the drink had inflated it. Her lips full and spread revealed her inner folds and her clitoris was visible as a bright pink nub burst from his hood at the top of her cleft.

Eva could see that her sex glistened with lubrication--she was filled with readiness. Her breasts were full, her nipples hard and erect. Eva pushed the cart faster to her waiting Mistress.

"Unfortunate Olaga," Mistress Kava said, her voice stern but even, "I am going to punish you today as proscribed for your refusal to fulfill your marital vows."

"It was an arranged political marriage!" the dark girl shot back--her voice full of rushed panic. "It isn't fair!"

The Punishment Mistress had taken a short leather crop from the table of implements.

"It was," Mistress Kava said, surprisingly gently--"but you both swore a vow of compliance and submission to your husband--and," she paused, examining the implement, "Do you deny that you came to love him in the two years of your marriage?"

The girl made a gulping noise, closing her mouth, saying nothing. Her eyes had regained their fiery glare.

"Do you," Mistress Kava stroked the tip of the crop along her bulging glistening sex and a whimper escaped her closed lips.

"Do it--deny it--and I will send you to the recovery tent now." she tapped the dangling sex.

The dark skinned girl whimpered. Eva saw tears glistening on her cheeks.

"Submitting to your husband--in the marriage and especially in the bedroom pains your pride doesn't it?" Mistress Kava sounded almost apologetic as the crop stroked the curve of the girl's vulva.

Eva was shocked to hear the girl sob once, loudly, and look away.

"Your husband did not send you here," Mistress Kava said. "You were wed in the Order's temple. It was a messenger of Sattvan who provided your scroll. This will help you overcome your pride at serving your lover appropriately to your station, Princess of the Kanari Desert."

It was Eva's turn to suppress a gasp! The desert Kingdoms were only recently folded into the Throne's empire--had this girl been part of the political merger? Small wonder she was so proud!

She wasn't proud now. The Punishment Mistress took a half step back--and begin a mild scolding punctuating each sentence with a flick of her wrist that landed the tip of the crop with a sharp strike, on the girl's exposed clitoris!

While the onlookers in the crowd might not well see the exact specifics, the result was no doubt enthralling--the Princess yowled in surprise as the first strike and then clenched and wiggled and thrust in panic trying to avoid the strikes.

It was to no avail--the Punishment Mistress struck unerringly and each strike elicited a cry even though the penitent sought to hold her lips closed. As the scolding grew more intense the blows grew harder--and the cries more full and wet.

When the lecture was done, the woman replaced the crop and moved to the table. The girl in the swing sobbed softly, wet stripes of tears gleaming on her cheeks. Eva wondered if her husband was in the crowd--doubtless he was! Had he ever thought his wife more beautiful?

Mistress Kava returned with a tube of greenish glass.

"You will remember this should you refuse your husband's cock in this channel for any reason other than illness." Mistress Kava said. "Being taken can feel demeaning but it is part of your agreed on duties--you knew this when you took the vows."

The girl was sobbing--doubtless her tender clitoris was still blazing from the crop blows. It looked even more swollen and purple-hued.

Mistress Kava carefully inserted the tube into the Unfortunate's vagina and then twisted her wrist, withdrawing it so that a string hung down from the cleft. No lubrication was needed: the channel was soaked.

The dark girl's eyes flew open--horror--"w-what--?"

"It is a mixture of chemicals that will both burn and itch," Mistress Kava said lightly. "The sensations will help you remember what that channel is for." She gave the increasingly alarmed girl a pat on the shoulder as she stepped back to the table.

"Ohh--ohh, no--please--it's g-getting h-hot--" The girl squirmed.

"It will not scald you or do any damage whatsoever. When your punishment is over the string will easily withdraw it."

Mistress Kava had a device Eva recognized: An anal plug. Done in glistening lubricated rubber, the tapered plug was almost two inches large at its widest and the flange at the end to stop it from entering the bowels entirely had a silvered base with a red stone set inside. A piece of jewelry.

"Mistress!!" the girl pleaded--straining--trying to levitate away from her own pudenda--"Please!!"

Smack. Mistress Kava gave her a sharp spank to the bottom. "No pleading--cry or catterwaul if you must, but do not plead. You know you fully deserve this!"

The girl moaned. "I do! I do!" she sobbed. "I can't take it--It's too--oh--oh it's itching!!!"

Eva had been told, in her training at Havlin, that itching was considered worse than pain by the disciplinarians. Pain could be born stoically by many--but itching was.... a kind of indignity of sensation that wore away the defenses of the punished inexorably.

Mistress Kava's hand lay in the sobbing girl's hip as her other positioned the anal plug and then slowly and expertly worked it inside. Mistress Kava made sure to rock it back and forth when the resistance was too strong--but she was constant in applying a pressure that slowly worked it inside.

The penitent let out a throaty moan.

"Had you been taken here," Mistress Kava, remarked, still working the thing in, "this would hurt less."

"Aiiughhhh--" The girl gasped wetly.

"It's only stretching," Mistress Kava said, gently. "Not tearing. You will feel the need to bear down hard. Try to relax yourself."

As she said this, the girl shook her head from side to side hard enough to whip her hair about and then a cry!

Urine sluiced out of her and followed a small arc in the air splattering between her thighs in the grass.

At a noise from the crowd, the girl gasped in mortification--and Mistress Kava set the thing home.

More pee. Spurts--the girl gasped and moaned. The sensations in her loins overwhelming.

Mistress Kava took the small circular paddle from the implements bench.

"We are almost done, princess."

The girl was sobbing, her feet slightly kicking in the air.

The Punishment Mistress rubbed the paddle against the bared buttocks, hearing the rise in the tones of the sobs.

Smak. The blow was hardly more than a swat--but Eva saw the red gem on the anal plug flash! She heard the girl give a shocked cry.

Smack-smack-smack-smack smack. The spanks to alternating buttocks or to both directly at the cleft each drew a flash of light and an arching of the back a flurry of kicks, and a howl.

Smack-smack-smack-smack-smack-smack. The princess gasped and moaned. There was additional urination as any control was lost. Her head back.

And then--smack-smack-smack-pow--a howl of a different sort.

The girl bucked! Her naked sex thrust in the air. Her face was turned to the side--tears flowing.

Eva heard the girl orgasm--and orgasm again, howling.

The plug--the flash--some kind of Art that caused... orgasms? Humiliating, unwanted anal orgasms.

The girl was a quivering puddle of tears and whimpering as the orderlies pushed her restraint cage off the grounds.

"When you get her to the recovery tent, they are to remove the punishment insert by the string," Mistress Kava told them. After an hour, removed the bottom insert."

TO BE CONTINUED