Punishment Fit for the Crime Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Mr. R.! You have a big, fat one, don't you?" Kayla said as she slowly began to lift her dripping cunt all the way up to the tip of my cock before letting the whole of her weight bring her all the way down onto me again. Looking over her shoulder she then said, "You're really going to love this dick, mom. He's so much bigger than daddy!"

I couldn't help but notice her choice of words but before I could say anything she had shoved a nipple into my mouth and had gotten a rhythm going as she bounced on my cock.

Not wanting to be left out of the action, and doing as her big sister said, Erika turned to her mom and said, "You hear that, mommy? Sounds like we're in for a treat!" As she finished what she said she reached up and pulled her mother's panties off before she knew what was going on.

---

Kayla's lithe body bounced up and down as my shaft sheathed into her wanton cunt with every fall of her body. "Fuck! Fuck me, Mr. R.! Fuck my tiny little fuck-hole! Ruin my fucking pussy!" she urged as I clumsily pawed at her naked tits, feeling her turgid nubs scraping against the palm of my hands.

"Holy... you're the best fuck! You're the best fuck I've ever had, Kayla!" I grunted as my hands slid down her body and took hold of her flaring hips. As my hands squeezed her flesh, I made sure to hold her in place as I took over and began to thrust my hips up into her gash pounding her mercilessly as I did.

"Fuck yeah!" she exclaimed at the new onslaught of my cock into her. "I'm so telling all my friends about you, daddy!"

There it was, that word. Hearing her say that, coupled with the lewd, filthy, erotic sounds coming from behind her was turning into sensory overload. It was then that Kayla took hold of my face, like she'd done with her mother, and kissed me passionately. The intimacy of the action caught me off guard, and I felt a warmth overtake my body. Breaking off the kiss I whispered into her ear, "Holy fuck, Kay... I don't think I'm going to last much longer."

Without hesitation Kayla kissed me again, this time biting down hard on my lip but not so hard as to draw blood and giggled, "Go ahead, Mr. R. Cum in my tight, teenage pussy. Fill me up with your thick, hot, teacher cum," she said as a smile crept slowly on her face.

Watching her naughty grin across her lips combined with her words spurred me on as I increased the power and speed of my thrusts. I could feel my balls begin to tighten as I felt my imminent orgasm approaching. "You have a filthy mouth on you, don't you, Kayla?" I asked, my voice strenuous, and feeling every inch of her fuck-tunnel engulfing my member.

"Don't tell me you don't like it, now, daddy," she replied, winking at me as I heard her breathing quicken.

Why the fuck is her calling me 'daddy' turning me on so much? I wondered to myself.

"Who said anything about not liking it?" I answered back. "Especially when it's attached to such a filthy little whore like you," I finished; my cock pistoning into her vice-like opening. Our movements were a blur as the sound of slapping flesh filled the room.

Pulling my hands away from her hips, Kayla locked her fingers with mine to give her leverage and she purred before beginning to move her hips up and down, fucking herself on my shaft.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Fuck me, baby," she whispered as I felt a flood of slickness begin to spread across my lap. It almost felt like Kayla was losing herself in the moment. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck my tight, little cunt!' she began to wail as her legs seemed to give out from underneath her and she began to convulse. "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I'M CUMMING, DADDY R!!!!"

That was it, I couldn't hold back any longer. My seed boiled over as I unclenched allowing the torrent of cum to flow from my tool and coat the walls of Kayla's waiting pussy. As I felt my cock and balls contract, trying to spit out as much seed as possible, Kayla's convulsions began to subside, and she let her full dead weight drop onto me. My cock slipped from her quivering folds and she dropped to the floor like a soiled rag doll. The last few spurts of my milk landing on her body.

It was at that moment that I noticed both Erika and Dawn, Mrs. Rohner, had stopped their fucking to watch ours. It seemed we had put on quite a show for them as they furiously masturbated to the spectacle.

Erika finally broke the silence by saying, "Holy shit, Mr. Rod! That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen in my life!"

---

As I stumbled to my feet, my fuck-juice coated member swayed in the temperature-controlled air of the living room. It was still mostly hard, which surprised me, but it was quickly deflating as the mix of pussy juice and cum began to dry.

Looking down on Kayla's immobile body I finally noticed that Mrs. Rohner had started to crawl her way towards us. As she continued to make her way to where I stood, she had quickly crawled over her daughter's naked heap and looked up at me, her expression blank with lust as I saw her delicate hand reach up and take hold of my soiled cock and took a gentle lick at the head.

"So, Mr. Rodriguez... you don't plan on leaving Momma Dawn hanging, do you?"

---

To be continued...?


12