Punishment Like No Other Ch. 02

Story Info
My training master get his turn.
806 words
4.8
1.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master saw the ginger and made me liquefy it to bring it with us. When we arrived all the Vips were waiting. Master walked me up on stage and bound me to the whipping bench. He handed the liquid ginger to my master for the night and whispered in his ear. I waited for what seemed like forever when the master could and inserted a syringe to my ass which contained the liquid ginger. Then shoved a 4 inch weight plug in. Then suddenly pulled his metal-studded belt off. He started to spank me hard with one hand, while laying the belt in front of me on the bench So that I know what is to come next. He spank me hard with 1

50 strokes on my asscheek so hard that I am begging him to stop.

After every 10 spanks, he shovels 2 fingers deep into my pussy - and sees that I am so wet. All while telling me I must not be learning my lesson; this is not to be enjoyed; this is purely punishment for my bad behavior. For so go humiliation, you make me lick the belt...

I started crying, because I am was so horny, and I know I would not be fucked where I need to be, crave to be filled, where I am so wet. I know I was going to be spanked 100 times between both of my cheeks, and then the belt placed in front of me will be used afterward to make sure that I got the point.

Throughout the punishment, he reminded me of the consequences of my action that has earned me this harshest of punishments. He had me keep telling him what a bad, bad slut I had been, and this is what bad sluts get. I said it hurt and he was tired of hearing my words so he gagged me with a male slave's cock. I was told not to suck and he was instructed to just stand there. This in turn makes me cum. And this makes him angry and he thrash me even harder. Clearly, I was not learning my lesson.

I made it through his hand spanking. My ass was burning and a very angry red. He pauses long enough to pull the plug, add more liquid ginger and replace the plug before continuing.

"And now the real punishment begins", he told me with his deep, growling voice.

I start whimpering for mercy, but he begins. The belt makes loud, painful stripes across my ass. The hand spanking he had spared my upper thighs, but the belt did not. My flesh is on fire, and there are some spots where I am bleeding.

The pain feels unbearable, but I know I must accept my punishment. I am yearning to be fuck in my pussy so hard I will forget the pain. The punishment lasts for what seems like hours.

Finally he tells me that I "may" have learned my lesson and let me put myself back together. He tells the slave to back out of my mouth and unbinds me, telling me to stand and walk to my Master. As I walk he walks behind me, occasionally pressing his hand against my bruised ass.

He had me stop half way there, and pull his large throbbing cock out, letting me see how hard he is. He made me lick his precum, and then demanded I kneel and I take it like a good slut.

The final punishment for misdeeds is his hard cock shoved in my mouth with such force I feel like it will break me. With no mercy, no preparation. - he shoved his eight inch long, extremely thick cock into my mouth until it is in all the way.

The pain is unlike any I have felt - he had fucked my mouth royally before - but never with this level of ferocity. Your balls slapping against my chin as he drill into my throat again and again.

I take it. I deserve it.

It hurts so much I cannot bear much more. When he was ready, he unceremoniously pulled out of my mouth. He pulled my hair up, forcing me to stand. He took the plug out of my ass. Spinning me around and my ass is inches away from the tip of his huge cock when he shoves into my ass pumping a few times before he explodes in my sore ass.

There is so much hot jism pouring out of my ass- I have never seen him come so hard, so copiously...

He grabs me roughly, and forces me to bend down. I know I will have to clean up the floor willingly- I obey. When the floor is clean he tells me this will do Until the next time.