Punishment Like No Other Ch. 01

Story Info
I was disobedient. And must be punished.
984 words
4.32
4.3k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Back Story]

Master had been gone for 5 days. He had one rule while he was gone. I was not to cum. He told me to alot least edge myself 3 times a day while he was gone. Everything was going great till Saturday afternoon.

I had edge my self everyday at least 3 times. By Saturday my cunt was aching for the final round and to finish big. I knew It was wrong and punishment would come if master found out but my naughty self could not help it.

I logined into Dunegen Slave. I knew here I would find a master that would make me be naughty and take me over the edge. I was not there long before I found Sir Sébastien. Sir ask why I had came to the Dunegen to play, I told him all about master being gone and his rule. He told me to bad I came here I must want to be be naughty. It didnt take long before i was begging to cum. And he was kind and let me 5 time, but when number 6 came he told me no but would not let me stop. At this point I was fucking my ass with a 6 inch dildo, while holding a vibe it my clit. I knew I was done for when I cam for the 6th time. And still didnt have permission. Sir Sébastien told me we were done and that he was so disappointed and as punishment from him I was to tell my master everything I had done.

I sat and thought all night Saturday about what was to come. I had disobeyed master by cumming not once but 6 time with out his permission, and the 6th was without anyones permission, and I had went to Dunegen Slave without asking. I know I was infor it. I had never been this disobedient before and I had no idea what he would do.

Master texted he was just up the road and I was to met him at the door. I knew this was it. I met him at the door clothed as this was the sign I was disobedient. As soon as Master opened the door I knew he was mad.

He was not even all the way in the door when he grabbed my hair pulled me to my chair. He made me tell him everything that had happened. The look of disappointment was enough to kill me. He shook his head and walked away. I knew this was going to be bad.

1hr later he came to me and said you have 2 choice you can endure the worst punishment I have ever given you. Or not cum until the next time I trust you to be alone. And knowing him that could be months. I choice the 1st one thinking maybe it wont be as bad as I think.

He stood my up lead me to his playroom

I was bond ass out to the fucking bench. He told me I would be bond to the machine for the next 12 hours and he would be in every 30 mins to swat my ass 20 time. On the hour he would use his whip and on the 1/2 he would use his paddle. I could also cum as many time as i needed but in the end i would tell him how many time and I would get 3 swats with the can for each orgasm. I would also wear an ice butt plug the whole time and new one would be place each time it meltted.

When the 12 hours were up I would then take his 6 inch plug in ass all day Monday till we went to the club. To get it removed I must tell all the Vips what I had done. I then had to tell them how master punished me. If they felt it was enough I could have the plug removed, if not I was to endure what they felt I deserve.

After this was all laid out master gave me one last chance to change my choice.

But I knew that was really not an option.

The 12 hour went by so slow when I was at hour 6 Master let me know and asked how many. I could not believe it had only been 6 hours as I was at 9 orgasm. It was going to be a long day.

[the club]

I stood naked bent over shackled wrist to ankle so they all knew I had my punishment plug it they all slapped my sore ass on the way in. Once they were all seat master told them tonight was a vote night. He place me on the stage, unshackled me and told me to sit on the chair with the 9 inch vib sticking out of it. Once i was seated he turned it on low. He whispered in my ear it will increase when the vote start rolling in once all are it it will stop.

He then told me to tell me story. Once I was done Master told his Vips to take their time and think. If they felt i got what I needed pick red, if they felt I needed more pick green. They had till 10pm. and it was only 5:30.

Vote did not start coming in till around 8 and the low vibe was just enough to keep me on edge. At 9:58 the last vote came in Master said it was not even close and that all 10 vips had voted green. And had said in the comments they like to help train me how to be a better slave. And he thinks that a good idea. For the next 10 day starting tomorrow I will be trained and punished to learn.

Today day 1

more to come