Punishment Meeting

Story Info
Mrs. Hotcheeks and her mystery correspondent want a spanking.
4.9k words
4.15
3.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Melons had been eager to see James that morning. She had double-checked her makeup, fluffed her blonde hair, and opened her top wider. She was pleased that she had worn such a tight top today, as it clung to her bust and showed off her curves. Mrs Hotcheeks had informed her that James would be arriving after the first class period.

Miss Melons looked up as soon as she heard him enter. She pulled her shoulders back, tossed her hair, and smiled a bright red smile. He did not return her smile. He looked upset, perhaps even angry. Miss Melons felt her heart aching.

"Hiii, James," she said, drawing out the greeting and enjoying the sound of his name. "Are you not feeling well?"

"I feel fine, Miss Melons," he replied. His voice was flat, clearly kept under tight control. "I'm just not very happy right now."

"Oh, no," she replied, truly disconsolate. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

James stood in front of her desk and looked down at her. She felt the power of his gaze and luxuriated in it. His dark expression thrilled her, like she was in danger. She bit her lip and shifted in her chair.

"There might be," James said. "I'll talk to you about it later. For now, I think I need to see the Vice Principal."

James didn't wait to be summoned into the office. He went to the door, knocked, and then opened it.

Vice Principal Hotcheeks was waiting for him. She felt her pulse quicken and tried to keep her breathing under control. She was wearing her favourite blue skirt and blazer. She wore a cream-coloured blouse with a bow at the neck. She was wearing her best black heels, making her a little taller and her legs look excellent. Her golden earrings complimented her turtleshell glasses. She had been up since before six that morning doing her hair, getting the mocha-brown curls to sit atop her head and frame her face. She had tried to achieve an understated look with her makeup. Her lips were a wine-dark red. She was wearing perfume, despite the school's policy against it. She had spent most of the morning envisioning this moment to mentally prepare. It all fell apart when she noticed what a sour expression was on James' face.

"Oh, good morning, James. Come in. Take a seat, please," she said, reciting the line she had prepared.

"I'd rather stand," he replied. She nodded, feeling as flustered now as she had during their first meeting.

"I've asked you to come in today to discuss the disciplinary measures you demonstrated on your first day," Mrs. Hotcheeks began. "We think it has the potential to be useful on a wider scale. But we need to see more, and to discuss it. Another member of the admin staff wants to see it demonstrated."

James looked at her from beneath a stormy brow. She swallowed nervously. "Is, um, is something wrong?"

He took a deep breath and let it out. He planted his knuckles on the desk and leaned forward towards her.

"I am at this school to learn. Now you have pulled me out of class because you want me to spank you?"

Mrs. Hotcheeks blushed. "We haven't quite worked out who it's going to be that is... demonstrated on."

"Spanked."

"Yes. Spanked. Who gets a spanking. Who it is that you will be spanking." Mrs. Hotcheeks smoothed her skirt and avoided eye contact. She could feel her face burning.

James slowly stood up and then nodded. At last he spoke again. "Fine. Who else is going to be here?"

Mrs. Hotcheeks had been wondering that herself. "They'll be along any minute," she said with brittle brightness.

"Well, we'd better get ready. Stand up."

Mrs. Hotcheeks stood up, feeling dizzy. She whimpered as James approached her. He took her hands. He held them so that they were directly at her side, and let them go. She didn't dare move them. She stood straight as he put his hands on her waist. He leaned in and smelled her hair. "Is that perfume?" He murmured in her ear.

"Yes," she said, her voice quivering. "I was hoping you would like it."

"Oh, I do. It's a shame I must punish you for it." James gently undid her blazer and took it off her. He folded it and hung it over her chair. While he was doing this, he looked at her, raised an eyebrow, and glanced at the desk.

Mrs. Hotcheeks turned towards the desk and bent over it. Her cheeks burned, embarrassed about how little he had to do to control her. She folded her arms behind her back, just as he had last positioned her. James stood directly behind her, his hips pressed into her presented bottom. She started to breathe rapidly. He reached under her waist and unbuttoned her skirt, then pulled it down. Her thighs resisted; she had worn a tight skirt today and it required some effort for him to pull it off her. She strained to look back at him. She could see that he had crouched down, and his head was next to her hips. As her skin was revealed, he gave the right hip a little kiss. She bit her lower lip. She felt her vaginal area becoming heated and lubricated. She had worn a thong today, revealing her round white cheeks. She had spent the morning wondering if he would pull them down or just spank her around it. He elected to pull it down. She pressed her forehead into her desk, eyes squeezed tight. She could feel his breath on her cunt. Her legs were quivering.

James stood up behind her and gripped her hips. He leaned down across her body, pressing her into the desk. He murmured into her ear, his voice a kind of seductive growl. "You sure you want me to spank you?"

"Oh, yes," Mrs. Hotcheeks whispered. "I've been a bad girl, and I need to be punished. It's the only way I'll learn." She was blushing furiously, unable to believe she was doing this. It seemed to come so easily.

James stood up beside her and smacked her right asscheek. It wasn't nearly as hard as he had struck her the previous time. It merely caused a stinging sensation, and her cheek jiggled a bit. He slapped the other side, with no greater force. Back and forth he went, about one every two seconds. At first, the sensation had been only slightly painful. As he continued, the cheeks became more sensitive. Even the light spanks were getting sharper. She tried to keep count of the strokes, but soon lost count. She felt herself becoming more powerfully aroused. She shifted her hips, her body eager for a different kind of stimulation.

James stopped spanking her. Mrs. Hotcheeks felt like her ass must be bright red now because she could feel it burning all over. He sat down on her desk, his own bottom not far from where her head was laying. She watched him, not daring to move. Her arms were getting sore from crossing her wrists behind her back.

"Did you say we were expecting someone else?" James still seemed to be a bit irritated, but only slightly now. Mrs. Hotcheeks decided he must have been enjoying spanking her. She bit her lip, hornier than ever.

"I actually don't know who it is," she admitted.

"Well, Mrs. Hotcheeks, I would like to offer a little choice for you. We can wait for your mystery guest to arrive... or I can lock your office door and we can continue discussing discipline." James leaned down, his mouth only centimeters from her ear. He put his arm around her. "I think you've been punished enough, but if there's something else you want me to do to you..."

"Yes, please. Fuck it, lock the door." Mrs. Hotcheeks got out of her position, and felt her sore arms and shoulder cramps complain. She remained bent over the desk, but let her arms rest beside her. She relaxed her tense legs, lying on the surface of her desk. She clenched her ass, trying to sooth the desire she had. Not long now. Finally, not long now.

James went to the door, checked that it was firmly closed, and locked it. He was just about to head back over when he heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" calls Mrs. Hotcheeks.

"It's Miss Cherry. I was coming to sit in on the discussion with James?"

That was not who Mrs. Hotcheeks had been expecting. James glanced back at her and raised an eyebrow. Mrs. Hotcheeks nodded. She watched as James unlocked the door and opened it. Miss Cherry entered the room.

Miss Cherry was a cute, short woman in her early thirties. She had gone through a few changes since Mrs. Hotcheeks had last seen her. She had dyed her hair bright red, and it looked like she had gotten breast implants. She entered, a sunny smile on her face, and started at the sight of Mrs. Hotcheeks laying face down on her desk with her skirt pulled up.

"It looks like you got started without me!" Miss Cherry said brightly. She offered a hand to James to shake. "Good morning, young man."

James accepted the hand and shook it. He did not release it, though. He led Miss Cherry around the desk, to stand beside Mrs. Hotcheeks. Miss Cherry swallowed and looked down at the desk.

"Are you... do you want me to lie down too?" She asked, a little hesitant.

"No. First, tell me who you are." James' tone is stern, commanding.

Miss Cherry's knees trembled a bit. She licked her ruby-red lips. "I'm Miss Cherry. I'm a teacher at the school, part-time. My main hustle right now is as a cam-girl." She posed seductively, sliding her hands down her hips.

James blinked. "What's that? Are you an actress or something?"

"Um, yes. Something like that." Miss Cherry was thrown a bit. Is he serious?

"Okay. You've caught me in a bad mood, Miss Cherry the actress. I was really looking forward to class today. Now you and Mrs. Hotcheeks have dragged me here. What are you planning to do to make it up to me?"

Miss Cherry began to kneel down in front of him. James grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to her feet.

"That's what I thought. Now, bend over."

With James' hands guiding her, Miss Cherry bent over the desk. He folded her hands behind her back, wrists crossed behind her waist. He reached around her waist, unbuttoned her loose skirt's waistband, and pulled it down. She was wearing light blue panties with a pair of cherries stitched onto the left cheek. He pulled them down too, revealing her ass and her pussy. He stood directly behind her, running his hands across her thighs and buttocks. Miss Cherry began breathing deeply. She was looking straight ahead. Mrs. Hotcheeks, only a foot away, watched her close her eyes.

"Are you a bad girl, Miss Cherry? Do you need to be punished?"

"Oh, yes, sir," she said breathily. "Very naughty. I need discipline."

James stood beside her and began spanking her. After being stroked and fondled, her ass was feeling particularly sensitive. She gasped as the first few strokes fell.

Mrs. Hotcheeks felt almost serene as she watched her fellow teacher being spanked. She watched as Miss Cherry rolled forward slightly with every slap. Miss Cherry's eyes opened, looking straight ahead. Her mouth opened, and her tongue hung slightly out.

James finished spanking Miss Cherry. He unfolded her arms and put them next to her. Then he moved behind Mrs. Hotcheeks again. She could not see him, but she heard the sound of his belt unfastening and the cloth of his pants rustling. Miss Cherry glanced back to notice that James had removed his pants. He was standing behind Mrs. Hotcheeks with his penis in his hand. His other hand rested on Mrs. Hotcheeks' left asscheek.

"Mrs. Hotcheeks," James said. "Are you all done being punished? Are you going to be a good girl from now on?"

"Yes, sir," she whimpered, feeling her arousal peak. She felt like her pussy was as hot as her burning ass.

"Miss Cherry, do you think Mrs. H deserves a treat?"

"Oh, yes," replied Miss Cherry. Her eyes were alight, and she had an excited smile on her face. She took Mrs. Hotcheeks' hand and held it tightly.

Mrs. Hotcheeks felt James' hands on her asscheeks again, this time taking a firm grip. He gently parted them as he slowly slid forward. She felt pressure on her vaginal opening, which parted to allow his penis inside it. She gasped as he inserted his full length into her.

"Oh my god," Mrs. Hotcheeks said. She felt it stretching her pussy as it plunged deeply inside her. Miss Cherry squeezed her hand tightly.

James began to thrust into her. It was slow, and deep, and steady. It felt wonderful, but Mrs. Hotcheeks was already so horny that she could barely stand it. She tried to push her hips back into him. He held her hips, preventing her from moving too much. He slowly and rhythmically moved in and out. Tears began to run from her eyes. "Please... a little faster, please..."

James did not accelerate his pace. He kept fucking her with a steady, patient rhythm. She felt her pleasure building but not peaking.

"James, I think she needs a bit more..." Miss Cherry said, but James slapped her ass again. Her eyes widened.

"This is her reward. She deserves this," James said.

Mrs. Hotcheeks rolled her hips up and down, trying to generate more friction. The firm, near-constant pressure on her g-spot was agonizingly pleasurable. "James, please, sir, I need just a little harder. Please, a little harder," she moaned pleadingly.

"I love your begging," he said, still only fucking her slowly. "If it were up to me, I would give you everything you wanted. But this is part of the disciplinary measures. Punishment is spanking. Reward is edging."

"Edging?" both women said. Miss Cherry knew what that meant and looked in sympathy at the woman next to her. Mrs. Hotcheeks had to figure it out herself.

"You mean... you're keeping me... on the edge of orgasm? Deliberately?" she asked. She was half angry and half frantic.

"At least five minutes of edging, yes." James stopped thrusting. He slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy, until only the head remained inside. He began inserting and withdrawing only a few inches of his penis. Mrs. Hotcheeks made a whining noise. She squeezed her asscheeks together, trying to stimulate herself. She reached back with the hand that Miss Cherry was not holding, trying to reach over her hips and ass. She managed to reach between her cheeks. Any further stimulation was better than this torture. She teased her own asshole, trying to bring herself to her peak.

James withdrew his cock entirely. He reached down and put his fingers against her clit. He began lightly stroking it. She instinctively ground her hips downward, trying to get more pressure. He changed his hand position, allowing her to grind against the flat of his palm. This wasn't much better.

"Put it back in," Mrs. Hotcheeks said. She had intended it to sound like an order, to use her practiced authority to get what pleading had not. Her voice broke at the last part. I sound like a bimbo, she thought.

"I would love to, Mrs. Hotcheeks," James replied, his voice sympathetic. "But you still have a minute to go."

Miss Cherry changed which hand she was holding Mrs. Hotcheeks' hand in, and began stroking her back. "You're doing so well," she crooned. "Almost there. It's going to feel amazing."

"It will?" Mrs. Hotcheeks asked, anxiously.

"Oh, yes. It builds up stronger the longer you edge."

James took her hand away from her butthole and held her asscheeks apart again. He gently inserted the head of his cock inside her again. She kept rolling her hips, trying to get off on his stationary organ. It still wasn't enough. Sweat was beading on her face. Her knees were bent. Her eyes were blurry with tears.

Then James pushed his hips into her. His penis went all the way into her. She felt him begin humping her, harder than before. The impacts of his hips on her ass moved her forward across the desk until she was lying on it. Her feet left the ground. She felt even more helpless, like a limp doll, with his entire body against her back. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and she felt his hard chest against her back. Her eyes widened as she felt the agonizing sensation of her needy cunt becoming pleasurable again. She began breathing hard, her mouth open. He was holding her body while he thrust into her, and pulled against her to make it even harder.

Mrs. Hotcheeks came. Her body convulsed. She grabbed the opposite edge of the desk and squeezed it hard, even as she squeezed Miss Cherry's hand. She wrapped her dangling legs around James' calves. He thrust into her more rapidly.

Eventually her orgasm faded. Mrs. Hotcheeks went completely limp. Even her fingers slackened. Her face was pressed against the table. Gradually, her vision came back into focus. She saw Miss Cherry looking back at her, smiling warmly.

"I know it was hard," she began, "but I'm jealous."

James held his cock inside Mrs. Hotcheeks' pussy for awhile, giving slow strokes. He was pressed against her back, his arms wrapped around her. She felt whole, complete, happy. Her heart had been racing, and was gradually slowing.

James slowly slid his cock out of her pussy. He stood up, releasing her. She felt empty without him inside her. He moved to stand behind Miss Cherry.

"Do you want your reward now, Miss Cherry?"

"Oh, yes," she replied warmly. "Please, sir. Give me your hard cock."

James did not give her his hard cock. Instead he inserted two fingers inside her. He pressed down, applying firm pressure to her g-spot. Miss Cherry smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. She was sure that her younger, sexier body would entice James to forget all thoughts of edging. She wiggled her hips invitingly.

James stroked inside her pussy for awhile, then switched to teasing her clit. Miss Cherry looked back over her shoulder with a sexy pout, trying to entice him further. He switched back to fingering inside her, then her clit again.

"Aren't you going to put your cock inside me?" Miss Cherry said, trying to avoid sounding too eager. If she sounded desperate, that was exactly what he wouldn't do. She felt his hands press against her cheeks and part them, and bit her lip as she looked forward. She glanced sideways at the nearly comatose Mrs. Hotcheeks. This how you get a man to fuck you properly, she wanted to say.

James didn't put his cock inside her. Instead he ran the tip of his cock across the outside of her pussy. He rubbed it against her clit, as if fucking her clitoral hood. Her breathing got faster, and more frantic. This was almost enough... but then he stopped again. He slid his cock inside her pussy at last. Finally he slid the whole length inside and began to slowly thrust.

Miss Cherry had watched Mrs. Hotcheeks ensure the slow, unsatisfying thrusting. She had been expecting something like this and had decided that she wouldn't squirm like the other woman had. This determination did not last long. While she had used toys that were larger than James' cock, she had never had a real cock this long and thick inside her. It felt very good, much better than she had expected. She felt his strong hands stroking across her back, her hips, her waist, and her still-aching ass. The sensation was delicious and would have made excellent foreplay. She wasn't in the mood for foreplay anymore, though.

"Oh, you're so big inside me," she moaned, trying to make James more horny. "I've never had anyone this big before. You're such a man."

James reached forward and stroked the side of her head. "You feel good. So soft, so smooth, so tight. You feel like a twenty-year-old virgin. I can't wait to lose it inside you. It feels so good, and you're so sexy." He ran his fingers through her hair. He wrapped a handful in his hand and pulled on it. She arched her back and moaned.

Miss Cherry's plan had backfired. Between his sweet dirty talk and pulling on her hair, he was now hornier than ever. "Are you... keeping an eye on the time?" She asked. Her plan of avoiding sounding desperate was falling apart.

"Oh, yes, Miss Cherry. I know how you feel. I can barely hold on myself." His steady pace and calm voice belied this. He didn't seem desperate or even particularly eager. Miss Cherry looked over at Mrs. Hotcheeks. The bitch is still barely conscious. Mrs. Hotcheeks' eyes were half closed, a dreamy smile on her face as she watched James.

12