Punishment Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James pulled his cock out of her again. He leaned down and used his fingers on her pussy again. She felt a strong pressure precisely on her g-spot, even as she felt her clit being rubbed up and down. Her eyes widened as she realized he had put his thumb inside her, his fingers on her clit, and was using both to stimulate her. She loved blended stimulation, but it was hard to do on her own. Some of her boyfriends had tried, but they had never been able to do it well enough to be worth it. James was doing much better. She rolled her hips against his fingers, helping him work. She was just starting to reach a peak when he took his fingers off her clit. Instead he put them on the outside of her clitoral hood. This indirect stimulation was just barely not enough, and he had also relaxed the pressure on her g-spot. His thumb was still inside her, but it wasn't pressing hard enough against her most sensitive spot.

Just like Mrs. Hotcheeks. Miss Cherry realized she was just as helpless in James' hands as the mind-melted Mrs. Hotcheeks. She trembled, aching with need. "Please," she whispered. "Please, I need it. I need it now."

James took his hand away and put his cock back inside her. He began stroking steadily, giving her plenty of stimulation. Just as she felt her peak approaching, he slowed again. "No, please, that has to be enough," she complained. She felt him speed up, but then slow down again.

James leaned down across her back. "Will you let Mrs. Hotcheeks be in one of your movies?"

"Yes! Yes, anything. Please, just... oh!"

James began thrusting into her, hard and fast. Her body did not respond at first. She had nearly lost her arousal from all the pauses. Then he reached around her hip and began fingering her clit from the front. Her eyes widened as her pleasure leapt forward.

Miss Cherry came. She humped back against him, driving his cock into herself as hard as she could. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she moaned. Her orgasm was as powerful as anything she had ever felt. The blended stimulation did not let up, and she felt her pleasure peaking again. While she was still experiencing the first, she came again. She collapsed onto the desk and let out a long, low moan.

Mrs. Hotcheeks saw Miss Cherry's eyes cross. I wonder if I did that. She slowly raised herself off the desk and moved to sit in her chair. She spread her legs wide and began to play with her pussy. With her other hand she began to open her blouse. She pulled her bra up, releasing her breasts, and began squeezing them. She watched James thrust into Miss Cherry even while she lay limp on the desk. Her feet were dragging across the floor as her body rocked back and forth. Her large tits buoyed her off the desk slightly. Mrs. Hotcheeks wondered if she should get some as well. She wondered if James would like her to have bigger tits.

James continued fucking Miss Cherry, but once her orgasms had faded, he slowed his rhythm. He thrust fast into her a half-dozen times, then a few slow strokes. Fast, then slow. Mrs. Hotcheeks mimicked the thrusts with her own fingers inside her. It wasn't as good as having him actually fuck her, but she knew she had to wait her turn.

James turned his head to look at Mrs. Hotcheeks. She straightened her back, presenting her tits for him to see, and jiggled them with her hands. He smiled at her pleasantly, enjoying her show. She redoubled her efforts, focusing on looking hot rather than pleasuring herself. He stopped doing slow thrusts and just kept pounding into Miss Cherry at a rapid rate. Mrs. Hotcheeks realized she must have been making him so aroused that he lost control.

"Oh, James, oh, sir," Mrs. Hotcheeks moaned. She ran her hands across her body erotically. "You are so hot and sexy when you fuck that trashy bitch. Give her your big dick."

James thrust hard into Miss Cherry, who was propped up on her elbows with her hands clasped, her head hanging down. She almost looks like she's praying, thought Mrs. Hotcheeks. James' face twisted and he slammed into Miss Cherry. Mrs. Hotcheeks watched him come. She rapidly fingered herself.

James held his penis inside Miss Cherry's vagina for a minute. Occasionally he would twitch as he got the last few drops into her.

Mrs. Hotcheeks stood up and wrapped her arms around him. "You're so sexy. Thank you for disciplining us," she whispered in his ear. She kissed his neck, feeling his hard body under her arms, and smelled his sweat. He drew out of Miss Cherry, stumbled a bit, and sat down heavily on Mrs. Hotcheeks' chair. She sat down on his leg, running her hands across his chest and nuzzling his hair.

"So you're not upset about the edging?" James murmured.

"It was good, in the end. Next time, tell me you're going to do that before you start."

"Yes, good advice. I'm still learning about what to do with women."

"Seems like you know plenty about what to do with women," slurred Miss Cherry, still bent over the desk. Her legs hung limply over the side. She traced her fingers around on the desk aimlessly.

James stroked Mrs. Hotcheeks' breasts. She smiled indulgently. The young man who had been so manly and dominant before seemed so vulnerable now. She pulled his head closer to her chest and put her breasts in his face.

"So, tell me: what is a cam-girl, exactly?" James asked, before kissing Mrs. Hotcheeks' breast and sucking on her nipple.

"Oh, it's a term for a kind of porn actress. I go on my webcam and live-stream myself doing sexy things, and men pay to watch. They send me messages to tell me what I should do, and if they tip me enough sometimes I do. Usually it's just playing with myself and talking dirty." Miss Cherry eased herself off the desk and sank down to her knees in front of James. She parted his knees and eased herself in between his legs and Mrs. Hotcheeks' legs. She leaned forward to start kissing James' cock and balls. She wrapped her arms around his thighs to stroke them.

"Cool. So Mrs. Hotcheeks will go on one of your shows soon. Probably wearing a mask."

Mrs. Hotcheeks' face burned. "I can't!" she gasped.

"You can and you will. You have to practice spanking. You'll each spank each other," James said with finality. "I won't believe that you're taking this seriously unless you go on the internet and put on a spanking show."

Miss Cherry's licking and kissing was starting to cause James' penis to begin to rise again. "Come on, Mrs. H. If you ever want this to happen again, you have to come on cam with me. I'll even split the tips."

Mrs. Hotcheeks looked down at James' penis getting more erect. She slid down from his lap and joined Miss Cherry in worshipping it.

James sat in the vice principal's chair while the VP and a teacher / camgirl orally serviced him. He wondered what sort of homework was being assigned in his class.

****

Half an hour later, James left the vice principal's office. Miss Melons spun to see him.

"My goodness, you look exhausted. What were you doing in there?" she asked, concerned and horny.

James sighed. "It started as a discussion about discipline techniques, and ended up starting a new side-hustle."

"Sounds exciting. Is it the sort of side-hustle I could get in on?"

James looked at her thoughtfully. "Yes. You really could. Do you want to come over to my house this weekend? I think I can have all the details straightened out in time."

"Okay!" Miss Melons replied brightly. She wondered what the cutie would be up to. The naughty boy was probably going to try to convince her to pose in a bikini or something. As long as he buys me dinner first!

James left her with a kiss on the cheek and a note of his phone number and address.

12