Punishment or Funishment? Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of the day with kitten.
956 words
4.6
1.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the desire and lust subside, the gradual softening but not gone completely, I watch her straighten, still coated in my cum a sly smile on her face, walking with a definite sway to her hips, the plug still in clearly keeping her motor purring, "I think we both need a shower!" she said with a little giggle, immediately making me twitch, as she walks off the bathroom, hearing the shower turn on, stripping off my clothes as I follow her, this night of debauchery is clearly not over.

I decide to peek through the gap in the door watching Kitten as the water heats, swirls of steam curling round the room, standing hip lifted as she collects my present, clearly knowing I watching she scrapes up some and lifts to her mouth sucking it off her fingers with a snack "mmmm yummy." she says with a soft moan, then steps into the shower throwing her head back letting the hot droplets cascade down her breasts and stomach, suffering a little as it trickles over her mound.

Too much to resist, walking in naked still semi erect, I climb in behind, pressing against her back sliding up between her cheeks and wrapping my arms round taking hold of both of her breasts squeezing massaging in the water, sneaking a few kisses to her neck as she tilts back, resting her now wet head on my shoulder, shaking a little and making lightly as I tease her, my cock in contact but not inside her hot wet pussy yet.

Sliding up and down between her cheeks, purposefully shifting the plug watching the head of my cock peek up and disappear, her ass moving oppositely teasing each other, with my hands on her breasts, squeezing to let her know she's exciting me, finding her slippery but erect nipples pinching them firmly twisting, a little pain to go with the pleasure, making her groan and sink a bit as I snake my hand to her thighs, dragging fingers up over her wet skin to her mound, catching her clit a little and pulling upward on the hood making her legs tremble a bit, hearing her mumble in my ear "Fuuuuuuuck your gonna make me cum again!"

A little encouragement at her breathless words, making me pulse between those delicious cheeks, as I use the running water to slip my hand between her luscious thighs and tease those soft hot folds, "Thought we were done did you kitten" I growl in her ear as I bend her forward under the water, watching it cascade down her back, using it to slowly remove the plug and setting it on the side, a devious smirk as I press against the anal ring and penetrate her in her naughtiest place, slapping against her ass with a grunt, pushing kitten forward, she lets out a gasp as I fill her completely and pushing a finger into her sopping wet channel, hooking my finger upward to stimulate her spot as I thrust into her ass, hard letting the water splash and the my skin to smack against hers.

Grunting panting slapping against her felling the clenches and flutters against my finger and my throbbing cock inside her anal channel, just serves to drive me onward, my free hand roaming over her breasts pinching and twisting her nipples, creating conflicting sensations all over, mixing pleasure pain and invasion all in one and adding the falling water to the equation, just making us both rut like animals in the bathroom, suddenly pulling out, and spinning her, both of us under the water now as I lift kitten up, slipping the head of my now rigid again member between her folds finding the entrance to her sweet tight pussy and driving it in, her legs instinctively wrap around my waist like a vice and I press her into the tiled wall, hammering into her slick pulsating channel yet again, still remnants of the fucking it took earlier, her poor cervix getting bashed again with each thrust up ward.

Instead of just simply accepting the penetration this time, kitten starts to move her hips, using her legs as leverage, gyrating herself over my cock, sliding up and down and rolling over taking it all in, slipping back up and teasing the head and glans with her tight little cunt, making me groan and ache for her, whispering sweetly

"Cum inside me!, fill my fuck hole with cum this time."

the words like a drug as I speed up and thrust harder into her, desperate to make her climax but also get my own again, the desire and lust fuelling this perfect moment, I kiss her harder than I have before, tongues lost in each others mouths lips locked as our sex is tied together in a tangle of limbs and noises.

Kitten breaks the kiss throwing her head back against the wall her hair splayed all over the tile, letting out a main and squeal as she shudders and bucks her climax washing over her, feeling the pressure from inside her trying to force me out, is all the incentive I need, as I lean in and suck on her neck making a mark of claim as I jerk forward and explode inside flooding her tight little pussy with my hot sticky load, the tightness of her channel then forcing me out as she gushes out her cum and my own dribbling down onto the bath and washed away is both still moving my dick slipping and sliding over and between her lips as we slowly start to slow down.

"Think we need a shower to wash off the shower", I say a little breathy but with a smirk...