Punishment or Funishment? Pt. 03

Story Info
Naughty fun at a restaurant.
1.3k words
4.14
3.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PT.3

The earlier exertions seemed to quell the obvious fire between kitten and I, and for the remainder of the week, I still received a teasing picture or a flirty text, small exchanges during the day with teasing and on top of the clothes stuff till Friday, Date Night, I had been planning a nice meal and some more fun with my girl all week, that she had no idea about.

Kitten had been hinting about a new restaurant in town she wanted to try, in fact more than hints, leaving menus around the apartment, and casually mentioning how much she needs a night out, and a few glasses of wine.

So while on a lunch break I decide to go check out the place, see if it meets my requirements for what I had in mind.

Walking in and placing a reservation with the hostess for 7.30pm and asking if I can take a look around, which was consented too, I casually stroll round, looking at the semi circular booths the low lighting and a small corridor at the back leading to the bathrooms and a store room, all of which have adequate room and privacy away from the dining area, far end a bar with stools and seating all facing outward. 'Perfect!' I think to myself, 'this place is ideal for my needs', pointing to the end booth near the passageway and indicating to the hostess this is the table I desire.

I arrange to meet Kitten at the place, just the street, tell her put on your sexiest underwear, and her purple dress, the one that always gets me aroused and tell her 'Be there 7.15'. When she walks up the road the sway of her hips, and the jiggle of her breasts, hair swinging lightly, a devious smile on her face, telling me she is turned on, giving her a kiss on the cheek but before moving way she whispers "I have my plug in honey, just like you like, oh and I'm wet already", A slight flicker of surprise must have crossed my face as she straightens and smiles a little crooked a glint if mischief in her eye.

Taking her hand feeling the heat of her soft warm hand in mine as we walk into the restaurant, already slightly aroused knowing Kitten had her favourite toy in, and is wet, I wonder if I'm going to be able to concentrate through the meal, thoughts of eating crossing my mind, and not what will be on a plate. Settling into our seats, and ordering some wine as I peruse the menu, barely able to take in the foods on offer contemplating the one thing I really want to eat between kittens thighs.

We chat casually trying to focus on the entré, but the desire has been building, so I stand to excuse my self to visit the bathroom, passing my horny little kitten slipping a hand into her dress and squeezing her breast, blocking the view from the rest and whispering in her ear, "Go to the bathroom and take off your panties" in a low growl, clearing stating intent.

When I get back from to the table I notice Kitten isn't there. 'She must have slipped outside' I think to myself, turning and heading down past the restrooms, and out the door to the back alley, dimly lit I can see her leaning against the wall, halfway through a cigarette, but her hand on her mound lightly touching herself, faint moans echoing off the walls.

Approaching slowly, my cock semi erect now all the thoughts of her wet needy pussy primed for me.

Approaching out of the dark, smirking, looking into her big eyes that are now partially aflame with lust, pressing my body against hers, the bulge pushing against her mound letting her know I'm just as aroused as she is, before scraping my hand up her thigh, lifting her dress a little exposing her naked mound to the cool air, noting the little shudder both from the hand near and the air on her damp folds. Pressing my head to hers chest to chest and my slowly swelling member against her mound aching to penetrate her soaking wet channel.

Not waiting any longer, pressing my lips to hers hungrily noting the taste of the wine and the sharp tang of her own juices "mmmm kittens tasted herself" I say as I work along her jaw to the back and nibbles along it tasting her skin and perfume.

Feeling her nose and a slip my hand between her thighs to tease her needy right pussy, rolling the hood on her clit a little to make her moan softly, hearing how wet she is already, sliding between her folds and the where her naughty plug is and rolling it to let her feel it moving inside her other channel, stiring her desire more,.

I can feel her nipples growing stiffer under the thin fabric of her dress, as I work both the plug and her tight fuck hole, planting kisses on her neck and shoulders growing more ravenous as I feel my zip come down and her hand slip inside the opening to stroke my throbbing cock slowly, pulling me toward her needy cunt, teasing her clit and cleft with the head as she moans further, "fuck me, right here, I need you cock inside me" she whispers desperately in my ear before tearing at the slit in her dress exposing herself for me, "fuck my needy wet cunt, I want it, pleeeeeease" she begs as she angles my dick with her hand and slides her wet folds over guiding me into her pussy with a load groan of pleasure.

Gripping kittens waist and lifting her, her legs wrapping round my waist for leverage as she slides all the way down onto my dick to the base, drawing a growl of desire from me as our flesh meets the cold steel ring of the plug against my balls causing me to twitch inside her letting me feel the shape on the underside of my cock, Kitten must have been desperate as she pulls me as deep inas she can guiding my thrusts with her locked ankles, panting and moaning as I plunge repeatedly in and out restricted to keeping the penetration deep as she refuses to let me draw back any more than and couple inches, her fingers clawing at my back feverishly as I watch her eyes flutter with each thrust inside, her pussy walls fluttering around my cock as kitten fucks ME! In the dark.

Holding on to her waist as I try drawing out only to be forced back inside deep, nudging her cervix, the plug working the underside through the thin wall between, finding I have to kiss her deeply to stifle the squeals and moans of pleasure so no one knows where there, her fingers digging into my back rolling her hips to take in as much as she, like a demon possessed with her movements and noises the wet sounds coming from her tight little fuck hole and the slapping of our skin, she tenses her thighs and I feel her channel clamp down as kitten climaxes around my cock pulsing and milking my cock, "cum inside me, cum inside, fill my cunt with your hot load" she whispers desperately "Please sir, claim my pussy with your cum" she urges, her pussy practically stroking me inside her as I feel my balls tighten and release a massive flood of hot sticky cum inside her, pulsing two three times, coating her needy channel in it all.

Smiling to her herself and untangling the legs and moving up off, she drops to a crouch and hungrily licks up my cock cleaning the mixture off, wrapping her mouth over the head and sucking out the last few drops of cum with a pop and smirk, licking her lips, "Mmmmm we both taste good, far better than the dinner, so that must have been dessert" kitten says as she pops her panties back on and wiggles them up her thighs, trapping the hot sticky cum inside.

Fixing myself and doing up my zip, I slip a had round her waist and sneak back into the restaurant, pay the bill and head out the front door with a giggle...