Punishment or Reward

Story Info
White stepdad's frustration with black stepdaughter.
2.2k words
4.07
15.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason gets annoyed with his stepdaughter Keisha often because she has a bad attitude and regularly disrespects him. Keisha thinks that Jason is just a stupid old white man and can't understand why her mother Danai married Jason in the first place. They married five years ago when Keisha was a teenager. Keisha is Danai's only child and for several years it had just been the two of them. Now she had to share her mother with this old white guy.

The fact of the matter is that Jason is not old. He is only 46 years old. But to a 21-year-old black girl, a 46-year-old white guy looks like a senior citizen. Keisha recognizes that Jason is a good-looking guy with his blue eyes and muscular build, and that their lifestyle improved considerably after her mother married him. But it didn't change the fact that she resented her mother for marrying Jason and she wanted nothing to do with him.

Early one afternoon when Danai was working and Jason had the day off, Keisha dropped by their house because her class at the local university that she attends, had been canceled. She walked in and cavalierly walked past Jason without saying hello. Jason had it with Keisha's disrespect!

"Hello! Keisha, when you come into my house you must speak!" Jason yelled.

Keisha rolled her eyes, "Whatever!" she responded rolling her eyes.

"Whatever?! Keisha, I am so sick and tired of your bad attitude!

What the hell is your problem?" Jason demanded.

"I don't have a problem. The only problem here is you!" she clapped back as she turned and walked away.

Jason grabbed her arm and snatched her back. She lost her footing and stumbled into him. "Damn! What the fuck dude?! Don't be grabbing me like that!" she yelled angrily.

Keisha didn't appreciate being grabbed but she did like how firm his grip was and how muscular his body felt when she bumped into him. His force caused her to respect him but the feel of his hard body turned her on.

"Excuse me, did you say that I'm the problem? No! Your attitude is the problem! I've given you time and space to come to terms with the fact that your mother remarried. But it's been five stinking years, and you still haven't come around! My gawd, you're a young adult now! Grow the fuck up and show some goddam respect!"

Keisha felt embarrassed as she walked away and had to acknowledge to herself that he was right. There really is no reason for her to keep being nasty toward Jason because she doesn't live at home anymore. She asked herself, "What is my problem with Jason?" She walked into the kitchen and sat her things down on the island and began rummaging in the refrigerator for something to drink. She fixed herself a glass of ice team and then headed for the patio door to go sit out by the pool. She had her bikini on underneath her clothing so began stripping right there in front of the patio door before stepping outside.

Jason could see her undressing and his cock started hardening. Keisha was a real cutie pie. She was a very shapely young lady with very wide hips, a big ass, and thick thighs. Her complexion was smooth and flawless like a milk chocolate candy bar and Jason was getting turned on while watching her undress. He was so conflicted by his attraction to her and the anger toward her that in his discomfort, he picked a fight with her. He begins approaching her in the kitchen and starts smarting off, "You come over here and make yourself at home without a care in the world, but you can't show me some fucking respect!"

Keisha jumped because she was startled by his sudden presence and yelling. She didn't notice him approaching her. Standing there half naked in her bikini she went on the defense. Keisha had just done some quick self-reflection and realized that she was wrong, but she wasn't going to allow Jason to just walk up on her like that. She looked him square in his eyes and responded, "Dang Jason back off! You're right okay! I'm sorry! Damn!" Keisha suddenly noticed the bulge in Jason's shorts, so she goes on the attack. "What do you want from me anyway? You want me to suck your cock?!?!" she asked sarcastically.

Jason became enraged and grabbed a handful of her braids, yanked her to the floor, dropped his shorts and shoved his erect cock in her face. "Of course, you would say some shit like that you little slut! Yeah, suck this cock!" he demanded while shoving his entire member down her throat. She gagged and coughed over muffled screams. "Ah yeah! I got you right where I want you. This is the ultimate sign of respect!"

Jason began fucking her throat deep and hard and from time to time he would stop to let her catch her breath. He loved seeing her slobber drip from her chin down onto her titts. And as soon as she would begin to protest, he would shove his cock right back down her throat. Jason wanted to nut deep inside Keisha's tight pussy but he didn't want to be unfaithful to Danai. He resisted the urge until he couldn't any longer. He yanked Keisha to her feet, turned her around and pushed her up against the patio door. Holding her still with one hand, he untied her bikini bottoms with the other hand. He was stunned by how soaked her bikini bottoms were. He smirked then jeered, "Damn your wet! You little slut! You must be ready to show this big white cock some fucking respect, huh?"

Her heart pounding in her chest, her pussy wet and throbbing with anticipation, she couldn't wait for him to enter her! She was stunned by this intense desire for him, and it was at that very moment that she realized that she had always been hostile towards Jason because she secretly wanted him. She answered his question meekly, "Yes Daddy. I am sorry for my behavior. I'm ready to show you the respect that you deserve."

Jason almost busted his nut right there! He couldn't believe what he just heard, but he managed to keep his cool and not blow his load. Besides, he was still angry and wasn't about to let her get away with her years of bad behavior. He simply started stroking her pussy with the tip of his cock. "You've given me shit for far too long Keisha. I'm the man of this house!" And with that he slammed his cock into her tight wet pussy hard and fast in one swift motion. He felt that familiar resistance against his cock that you find in virgins and saw Keisha wince. Realizing that he had just popped her cherry, Jason was surprised but felt powerful as fuck! It hadn't dawned on him that Keisha was still a virgin. No longer the disrespected stepfather but now the first man inside this tight wet pussy, and he was going to give her something to remember.

Keisha grunted loudly because of the pain felt by her hymen tearing. But her grunting quickly turned into moaning when the pain was substituted by the stretching sensation of Jason's thick hard cock thrusting in and out of her. Resting her chest against the patio door, she pushed her ass back toward Jason further so that his cock would penetrate even deeper into her pussy. Jason pinned her head against the patio door with his left hand while he plowed into her with an angry vengeance. This was his way of showing dominance over her and punishing her for all those years of disrespect. He hammered her pussy hardcore, slamming his full body weight into her with every blow. She could barely keep her balance and almost buckled underneath him. As their bodies slapped together loudly you could hear Keisha constantly repeating, "I'm sorry Daddy. I'm sorry Daddy," while he fucked her.

Keisha had never called Jason Daddy before, and he was so turned on hearing her say it until he felt himself on the verge of cumming. He stopped abruptly, snatched the patio door open, and yanked her outside. Once out on the terrace, Keisha pulled off her bikini top finally releasing her large firm G cup sized titts. Jason snatched off his T-shirt and got completely naked. He pushed her backward onto the outdoor couch, climbed in between her thighs, and sank his cock back inside her soaking wet pussy. Keisha cooperatively wrapped her legs around his waist, grabbed his arms, and looked deep into his eyes. They both sensed the unmistakable sexual chemistry between them that had just been exposed by this encounter.

"I'm so sorry that I haven't respected you, Daddy. I just wanted you for myself. You're an awesome man Daddy. Please accept my apology," she said in a sensual voice. Jason couldn't help but to lean down and kiss her passionately after that. But his feelings were still sore, and he still wanted to unleash a hefty punishment on her. The disrespect had gone on too long and it needed to be punished and Keisha put in her place once and for all. He thrusted slowly inside her while he kissed her but once the kissing stopped, he glared angrily into her eyes and began to pick up the pace. "Your behavior has been unacceptable, and your disrespect must be rectified!" he barked.

With that said, he placed his hand over her mouth and began to hate fuck her, hard, fast, deep, ferocious. Keisha closed her eyes tight and held on. She knew that she deserved this, but she also wanted it. She wanted to experience being fucked by her white stepfather. Her pussy began to tingle while some tension building. Suddenly her pussy started to convulse in orgasm and cream all over Jason's cock. "Ahhh yeah! That's it!" he chimed as Keisha moaned and held onto him while her body trembled.

The legs of the couch could be heard scraping across the cement floor with every slam of Jason's powerful hips. Keisha grunted, "Ugh, ugh, ugh!" and her titties jerked violently with every blow of his hard white cock. Jason gritted his teeth and growled, "Never again! Do you understand me? Don't you ever come into my house and disrespect me again." The sexual power that he now held over her was intoxicating and satisfying. He pounded her pussy for a while before he felt his balls tightening up and drawing close to his body. This is what he ultimately wanted. To exercise his position of power over her by laying claim to her womb and filling it with his cum. His cock began to pulsate inside of her while he dumped his load. He roared as he pumped her full.

When he was done, he got up from the couch and grabbed his clothes and ordered her to get dressed. He walked into the house to grab his wallet. As Keisha stood in the kitchen whipping away Jason's cum from her inner thighs with a paper towel, he walked over and handed her a wad of cash.

"Stop by the pharmacy and get yourself a Plan B pill. Do you have a doctor that can put on birth control?" Jason inquired.

"Umm yeah. There's a doctor on campus that can do it." Keisha responded feeling confused by Jason's sudden change in demeanor. Why was he being so methodical all of a sudden? Had they not just connected emotionally?

"Okay well you had better go because your mother will be home from work soon."

Jason grabbed her chin and kissed her deeply. "I want to see you again. When can you come back?"

"Ummm, I don't know. Let me look at my schedule." Keisha was still feeling confused.

Keisha got dressed and took the cash but did not get the Plan B pill or get on birth control. She had an ulterior motive. For the next month, she and Jason got together twice a week to fuck midday. Danai noticed that Keisha and Jason were finally getting along, and that Kiesha had started calling him Dad. Danai was happy that Keisha had a better attitude toward Jason. But she also noticed that Kiesha seemed to be less patient with her, but she didn't suspect anything.

A month later Keisha became pregnant but wouldn't tell her mother anything about the father. Danai wasn't angry with Keisha for getting pregnant, but she didn't understand the secrecy. Why won't Keisha just bring her mysterious new boyfriend by the house?

Needless to say, Jason was furious with Kiesha and wanted her to terminate the pregnancy, but she wouldn't. Keisha was jealous of her mother's marriage to Jason, a white man. She figured that she could at least have his white baby. Jason was obsessed with Kiesha's body and tight pussy, and desired her more than he desired his wife Danai. Kiesha also loved Jason's creampies and the sensation of his warm cum dripping down her thighs. So, despite Kiesha's pregnancy, he met up with her often near the campus to fuck and fill her.

When the baby came, Danai was delighted but surprised to see that her new grandson looked damn near white. But She was moved when she learned that Keisha decided to name the baby after her husband. Baby Jason would be a toddler in preschool when Danai finally figured out that her husband fathered the child. Danai would be devastated but Kiesha would be proud.