Punishment Time

Story Info
Master reminds his submissive who is in charge.
1.9k words
3.92
9.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Punishment Time

Jim's domination of Marika was total and complete. He governed many aspects of her daily life, although they lived apart. She was discreetly collared at all times (day and night) and wore her slave tattoo on the small of her back, visible only to Jim and those he permitted to fuck her. She texted him every morning upon awakening, and sent selfies of her daily clothing ensemble and, upon Jim's demand, would send photos of her pendulous breasts and shaved pussy. Both his submissive and whore, she would readily accede to his every expectation, never questioning, seldom balking.

45 years old, African, dark-skinned, trimmed and toned, Marika was strikingly beautiful in private and public. Tall and well-proportioned, her soft curves, beautiful eyes and smile belied her slutty nature and wantonness. So, it was of interest to Jim when on two successive mornings, Marika failed to deliver-up her required photos and provided only a cursory morning greeting.

Knowing that she was busy with work, school and her two children, Jim was inclined to cut her some slack but gently reminded her of her servitude-related obligations. On the third morning, her actions redeemed her oversights of the past two days when she sent over an explicit photo of her fingers probing her swollen cunt lips, glistening with her cum. Redeemed, she was!

The next morning, however, there was a return to her lacking ways. There was no photo, and no excuse provided. Jim took immediate notice and determined that more direct intervention was now required. Jim picked her up for lunch in his normal fashion, and they returned to her nearby apartment, Jim carrying their lunch.

Unbeknownst to Marika, Jim had already made an earlier visit to her home, turning down her bed covers and connecting a series of restraints to sturdy fasteners surreptitiously hidden under the mattress. They entered the apartment and chatted while Marika unpacked their food and Jim briefly excused himself. Proceeding into her bedroom, he retrieved the stiff leather riding crop, stainless steel butt plug, ball gag and leather training collar and leash.

Upon entering the kitchen, Marika took immediate notice of the instruments of torture displayed on the counter and started to step backwards. Grasping her hair, Jim commanded Marika to drop to her knees. She had no choice but to comply. "Bitch, you've shirked your duties and need to be punished." "No, Daddy," she plaintively responded. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I've been so busy!". He made no response, Instead, he attached her collar and lead, returned her to a standing position and led her to the bedroom. She knew that she had offended her Master and that she would pay the price. She removed her clothing in silence and turned to face the bed.

"Marika, lay on the bed, face-down, and extend your arms and legs." Trembling, she slowly complied. When she had assumed the position on the bed, Jim affixed her ball gag and attached the 4-point cuffs to the bed. Tugging on each restraint, he ensured that her restraint was complete and could sustain the discipline that he was about to administer.

Marika, too, lightly tested her cuffs, and found them to be quite secure. She knew that her discipline was going to be decisive. She could feel Jim applying lubricant to her anus as he prepared to insert her plug. Somewhat surprisingly, Jim also inserted a copious amount of lubricant into her pink cunt. Marika was perplexed by this action. She struggled to turn her head to view Jim's intentions, but, of course, could not see behind her. He slid a pillow under her thick thighs to better position her phat ass. Next, he inserted the butt plug. Marika's bowels were quite full and the plug only added to her immediate discomfort.

Gagged, she couldn't voice any objection, not that in so-doing it would have at all mattered to Jim. She then felt the pressure at the opening of her pussy, familiar to her now as the very large black vibrator that the couple frequently employed, a foot in length and ten inches in circumference. She knew what next to expect as Jim turned it on softly and slid it all the way into her. The combination of the dildo and the plug combined to fill her completely and her anal channel spasmed as the butt plug conducted the pussy vibrations deep inside of her.

With his preparations nearly complete, Jim spritzed Marika's exposed back, buttocks and thighs with eucalyptus oil evincing a cooling, but tingling sensation. She felt Jim's head come close to her ear, "Baby, don't disregard your Daddy....ever." It was as if Marika could hear the crop swishing through the air before the first stroke landed on her supple ass-cheek. Instinctively she flinched, immediately knowing that to evince her discomfort would only result in additional strokes administered in an even more determined fashion! The second stroke impacted on exactly the same spot. The pain was excruciating to Jim's slave. She flailed in response, physically unable to deflect his strikes, or verbally object. Her restraint was complete and Jim's dominance was commanding and overwhelming.

The strokes were slowly and deliberately administered to her shoulders, ass-cheeks, thighs and calves. Ordinarily, she would receive discipline strokes in multiples of six; sometimes just the one set; sometimes 12; sometimes 24. Seldom more. Today, however, Jim wished to fully remind Marika of her servitude and his need for her blind obedience.

The crop descended upon her dark skin countless times. Tears flowed from her eyes and the combination of the stinging crop and the vibration in her ass and cunt were sending conflicting signals throughout her body. Alternating between abject pain and pure bliss triggered all of her senses! Arching her ass into the air, she involuntarily peed and struggled to avoid orgasming, fearing how Jim would respond to her finding pleasure in such pain.

Having administered his desired number of punishment strokes, Jim reapplied the eucalyptus oil and lightly traced the crop over the pronounced welts on Marika's backside. He could see her body shaking as she sobbed, fully knowing the severity and character of the punishment that he had meted out to her. Reaching down to remove the ball gag, he heard softly exclaim, "Daddy, daddy.....I didn't mean to disappoint you. Daddy.....". Jim wasn't moved by her remarks. His focus had shifted in another direction. He gently rotated her butt plug, now listening to her sharp inhalations as he alternatively twisted and turned it inside of her tight channel. Her huge black dildo was till buried inside her creamy cunt and Jim now turned it up and actively gripped it to fuck her sodden pussy. Her sobbing ceased and her ass pushed back against his hands as he now turned his focus on pleasuring her.

Yet fully restrained, she was powerless to resist the new stimulus to her body. She moaned and grunted as Jim ground the dildo deep into her. As Jim twisted and thrust the vibrator deeper, she lost all ability to control herself. Again, she peed as her cunt convulsed with her first orgasm. Jim slowly withdrew the dildo, wanting to create the illusion that his absolute control over her was subsiding.

He gently kneaded her engorged African pussy lips and his fingers lingered on the delicate spot between her anus and pussy. Gently, he removed the plug from her anal channel. Marika was both secretly pleased and dismayed by these actions. She welcomed being relieved of the discomfort of being filled, but she felt as if she was being deprived of her orgasmic pleasures, wanting to cum again, and again.

Lying in a pool of her own cum and piss, Marika was still securely trussed to the bed, her ass remaining positioned to "receive". Jim had briefly stepped away, but returned now to apply additional lubrication to her puckered rosebud. Marika clenched hard, not knowing next what to expect. She could see the bedside clock and knew that that had at least another 20 minutes before they had to leave, IF she were permitted to do so. Her curiosity was sated when she felt the tip of her smaller chocolate colored dildo touch her pucker. Although smaller in diameter than the huge black dildo, this instrument was equally as long and its ripples readily induced her pleasure. All said, she had yet to have it inserted in her anus!

Jim deftly positioned the tool and pushed it gently, yet firmly, into her forbidden orifice. The plug had admirably performed, gaping her just enough to take the new instrument into her depths. Her bowels full, Marika was fearful that she would soil herself as he probed deeply into her. His progression was measured, and she soon found her ass wrapped around 8 inches of firm anal presence.

With that action completed, Jim reinserted the donkey dildo into her soaking cunt and resumed his rhythmic motions of turning and thrusting. Literally filled to the brim, his addition of two fingers along the base of the dildo caused her to lose full control of all of her sexual senses. She repeatedly bucked and twisted, screaming as she came, "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck your bitch whore!" "Daddy, I can't take it, I can't take it! I can't." Her protestations had no effect on Jim. He simply continued his ministrations and she continued to cum in protest, yet with accompanying pleasure.

Even more than the cropping that he had exacted upon Marika, Jim's forced orgasms had the effect of reducing Marika to quivering mush. She was wallowing in a pool of her own fluids, bound like an animal, and without control of her bodily functions. Jim had succeeded in his reassertion of his control over his slave, completely removing her will and all resistance.

As Marika lay quivering on the bed, Jim reached down to free her restraints. Totally spent and humiliated by soiling herself and the bed, she couldn't bring herself to speak or to look at her Master. He had removed the penetrations from her orifi and gently rolled her over onto her back. Spreading her legs, he closely viewed her gaped pussy and ass. Both were pulsing, and both were pruriently inviting for Jim.

With oh-so little time remaining to them, he pulled Marika to the edge of the bed and directed her to open her legs widely. Erect with anticipation, he positioned his cockhead at her anus and pushed deeply into her. He could feel the earthiness inside of her colon, but that didn't dissuade him in the least. Her eyes widened and rolled back into her head as he pushed into her, harder and faster. Marika reached up to grip her knees and further spread them as Jim prepared to unleash his sperm deeply into her ass.

She knew that he would soon deposit his seed deep in her rectum. She was his whore for him to take in any fashion that so-suited him. That her ass had already been so aggressively violated was of no concern to Jim, and now but a fleeting memory for Marika. He was intent on driving home his dominance of his slave. Resigned to her fate, she pulled her legs back to her chest and spoke to him, "Daddy, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please fill me. Fill my filthy ass with your white-man's cum! I'm your bitch whore, Daddy. Make me obey!".

Jim jerked back as his cum shot deep inside of her chocolate channel. As he withdrew his coated cock, his spunk dripped out of her, adding to her misery of having to now lay in the combined cum and her waste. Smiling at her, he spoke to her in stern tones, "Lick me clean, bae. You're nothing but my cum-slut. I hope that you learned your lesson." Marika meekly nodded.