Punishment Time with Daddy

Story Info
Brattiness deserves punishment sometimes.
3.9k words
4.45
75.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

orange_fairy here! It's been a while but I'm putting out a short story that popped into my head while talking to my S.O. Hope you guys enjoy this one shot. ;3

*****

Daddy and I have been in a long distance relationship for quite some time. We visit each other as frequently as we can however, the timing for the next visit was too long. I was so impatient, four whole months of not seeing him made me fidgety. I couldn't sit still and I wasn't comfortable. I needed Daddy ASAP. Due to such a long time without him I was starting to become a real brat. I could see myself and my attitude change, and as much as I didn't want to say the things that I said and do the things that I did, I couldn't stop myself. I saw how patient Daddy was. I knew that he understood what was making me bratty but although he knew the reason, consequences were not to be ignored.

I was given instructions on the eve of my visit. I was to bring my plushie, Daddy's substitute for cuddles when he was not around. This was my security blanket. When I was sad or needed cuddles my plushie was the physical contact I used to pretend Daddy was around. Closing my eyes listening to Daddy tell me it would be alright while squishing my plushie to death. He had never requested that I bring anything specific before. In addition to the plushie I was just told to wear a skirt, any skirt, as long as it was short and a specific bra. The bra he chose was one that I wasn't very fond of. It was lacey with no padding. The underwire held my breasts up and perky but the lack of lining always made it irritate my nipples. The scratchy feeling made them stick up and hurt after a while. This is how I knew that I would be in for it when I landed.

The next day I woke up excited. The thought of punishment went out of my mind because I was going to see Daddy in less than 12 hours! Standard procedure with visits, I was not allowed to cum a week before seeing him. Getting ready was a torture, as I shaved and lotioned up all I could think about was the relief I would be getting when I finally got to see him. I thought of the lickings I would receive, how I could bounce on his cock to my heart's content, and how I would finally get to feel him in my mouth again. By the time I was slipping on my thong and bra my nipples were rock hard and panties soaked. I looked in my closet trying to pick what skirt to wear. I decided to go with a tweed hounds tooth skirt and a flowy white blouse. My patent leather loafers made me look like a naughty librarian, a look I knew that Daddy was fond of. I put my unruly curls up into a semblance of a bun and applied some light make up before grabbing my plushie and luggage in order to catch a taxi for the airport.

A couple of hours later of uncomfortable waiting and I had touched down in the airport that Daddy was waiting for me. Getting off the plane I felt a slight flush not only from my nipples but from the odd looks from people scrutinizing my very business attire with the length of my skirt and the kids plushie I held the whole flight. Being cold in the winter I was able to avoid most stares once off the plane by putting on my winter coat which was hitting me at mid-calf. Waiting for my luggage at baggage claim I texted Daddy to let him know that I was almost ready. He was waiting at the café outside of security like normal. When I had collected my luggage and headed over to the café I saw him sitting at our usual table. I sat down next to him after giving him a peck on the cheek and immediately held his hand. It was like coming home after a long trip. I sighed happily and sipped the drink he had bought me. We sat in silence basking in each other's presence after being alone for so long. My smile could not have been any bigger. A quick squeeze told me that it was time to go and we headed to the car.

As we drove to his place anticipation had heightened for me. I was horny to put it bluntly. I was fidgeting in the car immensely. He had told me to take my jacket off in the car but the heat was barely on. Although my blouse was long sleeved, it was still very thin. My nipples almost felt chaffed with how hard they were and how uncomfortable the bra was. He drove with one hand on the wheel and the other resting on my thigh. His pinky almost underneath my skirt but, not quite. Occasionally stroking my thigh with his thumb but never moving closer to where I wanted it. The hand was a reminder of what was to come. Soon we approached his place and he helped me with all my things and got into the house. I stood in the middle of his living room waiting for instructions. The air was heavy with the tension of anticipation.

"Come here, little one," his gentle voice carried from inside the bedroom. I walked towards him eagerly. When I came into the bedroom, what I saw made me excited and dread what was to come. He stood a little in front of the bed rolling up his shirt to expose his strong forearms and his tattoo. Behind him I saw restraints on the bed, my plushie and a range of implements of both pain and pleasure laid neatly in a row.

"Take off your blouse," his voice was steady unlike my hands. Shaking slightly I undid the tie at my neck and untucked my shirt pulling it off to expose my chest. He motioned for me to step forward and I obliged. He reached out and rubbed my poor nipples. They felt sore, like he had already been biting them the whole day. I winced but endured.

"We talked about this babygirl. How many times have I told you that you're actions have consequences?" The question was rhetorical of course. The amount of times I misbehaved because I knew there would be no direct or immediate consequences during our four months apart were too many for me to count. I knew my best bet for leniency, of any kind, was to appeal to him. I stayed silent and gave him the best doe eyed look I could muster. I knew it would not change what was to come but, I just wanted even a sliver of mercy.

"Being selfish isn't good, little one. In this case, I believe an eye for an eye might be necessary to teach you a lesson on how to treat Daddy. I know you misbehave because you're aware of my preference to punish you in person but, I am going to make sure that you remember this one. Do not push me this far ever again." The serious tone that Daddy was taking immediately made me feel awful. I knew I did wrong and I felt bad for even thinking about getting reprieve. My heart sank at the look of disappointment on his face. I felt like crying but I held fast because I was sure that I would be doing enough of it later.

He silently led me over to the bed where I got a better look at the set up. The bed was in the corner of the room. A spreader bar was placed close to the wall and strapped down to the bed. In front of it, my plushie sat. A pillow was placed closer to the edge of the bed. My courage had left me, so I didn't dare look at the implements on the right side of the bed too closely. Without a word I was guided to lie face down on the bed. I was bent at the waist and my feet were firmly on the ground. The pillow went under my ribcage so that my breasts weren't squished too much and my wrists were fitted into the spreader bar. I glanced at my plushie and then looked away. Daddy came around and adjusted him so that I could see his cute innocent face when my head was resting to the side.

"I want you to look at Voe while I spank you. Remember that he is an extension of me. I will be watching your pain and suffering. This is the consequence of disobedience. Remember that the reason that this is happening is because of you. Watch Voe to remind you of that." His voice was serious and I stared and my plushie berating myself for my brattiness and resigned myself for what was to come.

I felt the bed shift as Daddy sat on the bed next to me. I could feel the material of his pants on my thigh. He lifted my hips up and wedged his knee in between my legs. I could imagine how I looked, my ass high on his thigh, my pussy spread slightly with my clit resting on his knee. He pulled up what little of my skirt there was so that it bunched around my waist. He used his warm palms to run his hands all along my ass and upper thighs. It felt nice because of how cold I was. His right hand came around my waist to hold me in place and I felt his knee raise a bit, digging my pussy into his knee and causing my toes to barely touch the floor.

Smack! It had begun. Open palmed and rapid fire the spanks came fast and hot. At first they were just startling with the loud sound of flesh on flesh in the otherwise quiet house. My cheeks went from being mildly cold to warm very quickly. I was silent and trying to reflect while looking at Voe's cute face. Harder and harder they came and I started to squirm. Doing so caused some friction between Daddy's knee my thong and my pussy. My already wet panties were basically drenched. A pause in the spanking occurred and Daddy rubbed my red bottom soothingly. He lifted my cheeks and spread them. I assumed he was looking at my holes that were covered by my now sheer thong. I felt a finger run back and forth on my clit through the cloth.

"I knew that this would be enjoyable for you. It doesn't quite make this punishment yet, does it?" He didn't sound completely disappointed in his findings. He continued to rub me and I tried to stay silent reveling in the pleasure that I had been denied the previous week. Edging before the visit made me very sensitive and I knew I wouldn't be able to cum for a while so I was enjoying it as much as possible. Right when I thought that he was going to let me cum he stopped and continued spanking. I almost wished he didn't stop the first time because they felt a whole lot worse now. Relentlessly, and at such a quick pace I knew my cheeks were going from pink to red fairly quickly.

My first squeak of pain finally broke as my ass was dancing back and forth over his knee and my legs started to flail. The constant stimulation from my clit made me want to cum but the brutal spanks was keeping it at bay. At the sign of my first little crack he paused. He adjusted me higher on his knee to the point that my feet were no longer touching the ground and he was gripping my waist a little harder. His knee was firmly lodged against my pussy and a loud crack echoed the room. It took a second for the pain to register before I broke with a yelp. He had brought out the paddle. My bottom was officially warmed up enough for the paddle. The evil thing was made of solid wood and weighty. Daddy continued with the spanking now sparing his hand in favor for his favorite paddle. Each swing hit me hard. They made me call out and soon I was crying. But Daddy knew what he was doing. Every once in a while he would adjust me and hit me in a way that it made my body tingle. My nipples would tighten even more that they already were and I would feel an ache deep inside my pussy. Over and over until I was sobbing and saying sorry over and over. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, the spanking stopped.

"Good girl. Now your punishment isn't quite over yet. An eye for an eye, right? You've been selfish on various accounts so today I think I'm going to indulge myself a little." I could hear the smile in his voice.

Unsure of what this meant for me I stayed quiet rubbing my face on the covers to wipe away my tears. I felt my panties being taken off and my legs being spread over both his legs now. A finger reached underneath to rub my clit. It was swollen from all of the rubbing I caused by wiggling on Daddy's knee. He ran his finger up and into my pussy where I was soaked. One finger became two and it seemed like he was enjoying himself, feeling the wetness. I squirmed slightly but, earned a quick swat for my trouble. I tried to keep still. He started to gather the wetness and just place it around my asshole over and over. I was unsure and clenched but he paid me no mind. Continuously just going around the area. When I wiggled with discomfort he started to push his finger inside. It was slick with my juices. Slowly he worked himself into my ass. It was a strange feeling to say the least. He teased and teased until I started to get this itch of needing something more. At that time I felt something enter my pussy. It felt cold but it was small. I wondered what he was doing. A second later my question was answered as I felt the cold object at my entrance to my ass. He slowly stretched my ass with the toy. Over and over he put just the tip in and out. My sniffles were gone and in their stead were low moans coming off of me. Using leverage of the bed I tried to arch my ass closer to swallow more of the toy.

"Greedy little baby aren't you? Patience, little one. I would like to enjoy this. This is now my time not yours," he said quietly.

He continued with the teasing, working my hole until the toy came to the widest point. He met some resistance so he would continually stretch and retreat. When it reached the widest point, instead of pushing it all the way in he stayed there. My ass felt wide open. I needed it to do something so I pushed and pulled but he seemed to follow me maintaining my gape. Shushing me he petted my back.

"I want you to be nice and open for me baby. Let yourself be open," his voice said soothingly.

When I finally got used to the sensation and relaxed he pulled the toy away. I felt a cold slimy feeling against my hole.

"Push baby," I heard him say quietly.

I did as he asked and felt the toy stretch me immediately. It was like my hole was being held open. He worked the toy in slowly. It never changed width. It was a constant sawing motion that I felt. It made me feel like I was going. It felt wrong and naughty but at the same time it kind of felt good. The slow strokes were making me tingle from my scalp to my toes. I started to curl them and my nipples were so hard, something was coming but I wasn't sure what. When he finally slid the whole toy in there was no notch to make it any smaller. I just felt a bar of some sort that must be at its end making sure the toy didn't disappear up my ass. He rubbed my ass and kissed it.

"You're so beautiful when you're open like this to me. I want more, darling."

His finger caressed around my asshole. He sounded admiring.

"Push it out for me baby."

I tried to obey but it was hard. The toy felt weighted and the angle of my hips made me strain against it. I felt it start to slide out but I couldn't sustain it so it slid back in. The feel of it made me tingle and squirm.

"You can do it baby, push it out for me."

I tried again, each failure giving me a surge of pleasure as I effectively fucked myself with the toy. When I finally pushed it out, I was sweating and shaking. I was so close to coming. He hooked his finger on my open hole and fondled the perimeter whispering something I couldn't hear. I was embarrassed and confused but, at this point I was so turned on, nothing mattered. I felt another cold and slimy presence at my hole, another toy. I wondered how this one would feel. It slid in getting wider. Daddy was really taking his time with this one. At the widest point I expected him to stop but it slid in and I was being stretched again.

"This one will be fun, darling. You see, I'll be able to open you up inside quite a bit with this one and see your pretty pink guts." His voice was low and non-threatening but the words seemed sinister.

The toy was cold and unyielding, each ridge getting larger than the last until finally the final notch held me open wide. I was slightly uncomfortable but was forced to be stretched for a while until he ordered me to push it out again. This time, if I couldn't push it out in one go Daddy pushed it back in to the hilt once more. Over and over I was being fucked. At this point I just wanted to cum. I couldn't think of anything else. I was being over stimulated. But once again, Daddy knew me too well and the toy was out while my gaping asshole winked at him hungry for something more.

"Your pussy is absolutely drooling, dear. I will have to get these pants laundered with the mess you've made," a soft chuckle came out of him. "I'm not done yet. Remember this isn't for you, I'm being selfish and so you are not allowed to cum until I say so, is that clear little one?"

"Yes, Daddy." My voice was hoarse from the moaning I was doing. I felt like I was in the best kind of purgatory.

Another slimy toy was presented to my hole. Slowly it was pushed in like all the others. It was different this time though. It felt like several balls were being pushed in. One, two, three, four, five, a pause. I felt full but, another was already at my entrance, six, seven, and eight. I felt so full. He wedged something into my hole like a cork. He got up and grabbed a couple pillows to prop me up all the way up. I felt his grip on my hips tighten and felt him at the entrance to my pussy. Slowly he slid in a sigh on his lips.

"Nice and tight babygirl."

When he was all the way in I felt astonishingly full. I didn't know if I would be able to take a pounding like this without cumming. A quick couple of spanks on my red bottom brought attention to my cheeks and I squeezed with the pain and squeaked. A small hitch in his voice told me that the grip on his cock felt good. As always with Daddy he started off slow and controlled. The constant rubbing of my walls from his cock and the feeling of the toy were driving me insane.

The noises coming out of my mouth were completely involuntary. I couldn't help it, it felt way too good. At some point I had taken to chanting more in an effort for him to speed up. The pace that he was going at was so good but not nearly enough to make me cum. Even at this heightened state. He clicked his tongue,

"I told you, I'm being selfish. This isn't about you. I just wanted to feel how my pussy has been doing while I've been away. It feels in tip-top shape. This isn't for you to cum but, for me to enjoy my pussy."

My moans were getting out of hand because soon I couldn't feel Daddy's glorious cock in me anymore and a short rubber dick was put in my mouth. It was wide so my mouth was forced open. The dildo slid against my tongue and my senses were filled with the smell and taste of rubber. The tip rested right before my gag reflex. Daddy secured the gag behind my head. I still could be heard but the noise was significantly muffled. He kissed my nose before walking behind me again to slide back in.

He teased me like that over and over until he decided to change gears. The plug holding me open was carefully removed and he told me to push once more. It was hard but finally I was empty.

"Perfect. Now your ass is ready for me."

Slick with my pussy juice on his cock, he slid himself into my ass. The feeling was indescribable.

"Now, we are going to have a bit of a lesson on how to please Daddy. I want you to squeeze your ass right now. Clamp for me babygirl."

I obeyed and he started to slowly pull out.

"Good girl. Now push like you've been doing on those toys baby" Pushing he rammed his cock quickly and firmly into my ass. My entire body shivered, my eyes rolled back, my moan was clear through the gag and the amount of saliva that was coming out was embarrassing.

"Repeat," and he did over and over, varying the speed until he started really pounding into me.

At that point I couldn't keep up and my hole was being ruined. I was being opened and there was nothing I could do about it. The noises that were coming out of me didn't even sound human but one thing was clear, when I heard the word "cum" my world fell away. I clamped down so hard but, he kept fucking me through it. I couldn't stop, everything felt too good. I gushed and came so hard I felt like I blacked out and all I could remember was the feeling of being filled, light kisses on my back, and a whisper of "Good girl."